All Comments on 'N is for Nude Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!

I have spent all evening reading parts 2 & 3. I read part one when it was new. This is the best series I have read in a long time. I can't wait to see what happens in Canada!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
A tale of universal love!!!

Yes yet another glimpse of Scorpio44's writing skills! The universal love made this an outstanding tale and the skilfully handled sex scenes kept our interest peaked. Nick and Holly now travel on to more adventures in Canada but you have already promised us a reunion with their (and our) old friends some time in the future. Scorpio, thanks, you have left us with much to look forward to in this fine tale. Pete.

Romantic1Romantic1over 16 years ago
Great story! Great philosophy! Great life!

Your treatment of characters is superb. You continue to entertain and to build credibility of the situations you portray. I admire how you make each segment of the story a relatively stand alone piece of work. Readers: you should read all of it, though, it's wonderful. Keep them coming; you're my favorite Literotica author.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 16 years ago
Thank you

It's such a pleasure reading your stories, Scorpio44. I love your philosophy about love, and how you spread love through your stories and throughout them, too. Thank you for another chapter of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
N is for nude.

What a fabulous story, if only real life could be like that,just once in a while. Sigh.

Thankyou so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Creating Your Own World....

Most folks are unaware that creating your own world really is as simple as deciding to do so. Thank you for putting this concept in print. You decide to love someone and then watch for the clues they send you. Oh yeah, squirting can be a lot of fun, but rubberized sheets sure make clean up a snap! :) Now, when can we expect to see the Canadian continuation??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
another superb story

I loved your story. I agree with your philosophy about love and how it all works. Your ability to entertain and teach is truly a gift. Please continue to write, I am so looking forward to the continuing adventures of Nick and Holly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
3rd time!

Today I read this story for the third time and I still loved it! Please write a sequel as the storyline is captivating and deserves a continuation, I think.

Keep on going Scorpio44(a) as I and a lot of other people love and enjoy your work.

Stay healthy with the best regards of

Ben

jwaynetuckerjwaynetuckerover 14 years ago
L is for Love

It should be like this in every ones life.

dou1t2dou1t2almost 14 years ago
Why can't everyone have Nick's attitude...........

I have enjoyed many of your stories and like your writing style. I really got interested in them when I read one that mentioned Oregon, as I am an Oregonian. They are written with some real cities and are geographically correct which adds a sense of belirf to them. I wonder if you live your life with Nick's attitude about love. I have a similiar attitude and have loved and been loved by a number of women, although I don't think I am as advanced as Nick is. Your writing makes me believe that you are Nick. I have a friend that needs to read your stories as I think he could learn something about attitudes toward loving and joining with his woman. I will in time read ALL of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!!

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. I LOVED THE CHARACTERS. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
They cannot all be my favorite -

But you can certainly be a favorite writer - and of course - you are.

The mind set, the rationale, the logic all work so well - it would truly be a wonderful place to live - That world in your head.

I try to believe and live that way but have failed to find a place where it can thrive - maybe I am not working hard enough - or too hard? - as I have mentioned I do have some baggage but I work very hard to not let it interfere in my day to day - but I also have no means to go very far from home to act on my wants for me or others - oh well -

I have had the good fortune to share with some who seem to think I have added in a measurable fashion to their lives I generally think they have it backwards but I may be a poor judge there.

Maybe some day -

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
More please

Have just reread the series again and still would love to have another chapter or chapters written. Can you please continue this series

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69over 12 years ago

While reading I noticed I have lots in common with it. Full timing in a Converted coach and living in the Pacific Northwest. That's where it ends though. Looking forward to reading more!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
3rd read !

Brilliant tale: suggest: when they delivered Hollys RV and she said about not playing poker she should have taken her shirt off, given it to him, and said "lost this too" just for an extra fillip.

This tale could easily continue - they get down the road and find Beth curled up in their bed.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a nice little story but he is potrayed as a sex fiend

and some things just don't sit right like charging three women $600 each for him to shave their cunts.....you have to be joking.....and why the hang-up with bald pussies...I - and a lot of men - prefer a full hairy bush....I get sick and tired of this thing you lot have with plastic tits - designer vaginas and bald cunts.....no wonder things are so shite....then I just cannot believe parents of a young 18 year old girl would have him take her virginity....surely that should be something for her to give to a first lover of the same age not some pervert like him then again they do the same for the boy...would have been better to let brother and sister fuck each other - vice is nice but incest is best....then you threw in a curve ball about him being in some government agency.....what a joke that last bit was...overall a nice tale but the bullshit spoilt it....

TheOldStudTheOldStud26 days ago

Nice concept but this tale is a couple of chapters too long. I'll bet Nick's first wife regrets ever letting him go...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous