Nabbing Nina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

Nina felt so lascivious eating pussy in the same room as her sweet little girl, but she was at the mercy of her authoritative lover and would do any act that Opal wanted her to do, no matter how raunchy and obscene. Tammy could not take her eyes off of her mom eating the black woman's pussy and squealed with delight when a hot tongue joined the three fingers in her hungry cunt. Her dress was lifted over her head, panties and bra were ripped off her creamy body and she was pushed on her back.

Tammy was in a state of sublime lust. The tongue and fingers in her pussy were driving her wild. The second black girl was sucking her rubbery nipples. She was vaguely aware of the girls shedding their maid uniforms. While her pussy was kept on fire, the other girl straddled her blonde head and lowered a bald black pussy to her lips! The black pussy molested her pretty face; the friction was turning her face red! The girl fucked her nose like a tiny dick and she breathed in the musky aroma of the aroused pussy! Finally as she reached an orgasm from the manipulations of her own pussy, Tammy sucked and licked the juices from the sopping pussy in her face!

A wicked grin crossed Opal's face as she climaxed on Nina's face. They switched positions and Nina was told to watch her little girl while Opal ate her pussy! Opal's talented brought her to a swift climax as the mother watched the two black girls take turns eating her daughter and sitting on her face! Opal guided Nina to the sofa and told the girls to take the mom and give the daughter to her! Nina's mouth was filled with cunt and her pussy was filled with tongue and fingers.

Mistress Opal sat on a chair and placed the confused white girl on her lap and told her to watch her slut mother in action! This dominating black sex goddess referring to her mother as a slut shamed her and aroused her at the same time! Opal gently pulled the blonde head to her bosom and the white girl nursed on the beautiful tits with fervor. Opal hand feed her each tit and then pushed the girl off her lap and onto the floor. The black woman closed her legs and her powerful thighs held the girl's head tightly!

Tammy was going crazy with desire as she stared in awe at the hairy black pussy just inches from her face. She thought how different it was from the other girls. Not just the lush growth of pubic hair but the fat pussy lips and gaping hole that revealed the pink inside of her alluring pussy. As the black thighs released their hold on her head she moved forward and felt goose-bumps when she sniffed the musky odor of the fuming cunt!

Opal held the girl's face to her aroused cunt and commanded, "Now eat my blackberry-pie little girl! Gorge yourself on my slushy cunt! I am your new mommy and I want you to make mommy's pussy feel rapture with your tongue." Tammy was overcome with carnal longing and licked and sucked the delicious pussy with wild abandon! Her appetite could not be denied; she gobbled up every drop of the mouthwatering black pussy and purred like a kitten when her new mommy told her that she did great!

Mother and daughter spent the night in Opal's bed and vied for her attention. The dominating black woman loved the competition for her pussy. Very little sleep was had by anyone as they worshiped her ebony anatomy with their mouths all night long. They did get a little sleep in the morning and arose at noon! Opal sternly demanded that Nina call her Mistress and Tammy was to call her mommy at all times!

Opal delighted at the jealous face on Nina, when she announced that she was taking Tammy out for some new sexy clothing and instructed the girls to keep the mother company. Nina was near tears as her daughter and mistress walked out the door, arm and arm! Then Nina recalled what her life had been like before Opal! Her life seemed secure but no life really is; you never know what is around the next corner! She was comfortable but bored; then Opal stormed into her life bringing pain, excitement and bliss! Nina felt so alive and did not want to lose her new dominating ebony lover but knew that she would have to share her. She scolded herself for being jealous of her own daughter; then the girls guided her to their bed and her mind returned to the present and her troubles just drifted away.

When the salesgirl spotted Opal with the young blonde her eyes lit up and she walked towards them but her manager got there first and she said, "Damn"! The manager was a 36 year old ebony beauty with all of the right curves in all of the right places, she wore a blue skirt-suit, black rimmed glasses and a slit in her skirt revealed long shapely legs. The woman was both annoyed and aroused when they addressed each other as 'mommy' and 'cunt lapping slut'. On the way to the changing room, Opal beckoned the salesgirl from the last time. The four of them entered the changing room.

Opal directed Tammy to disrobe and suddenly put her hand up the manager's skirt and declared, "Just as I thought, you are soaking wet! Giving us those looks of disapproval when you were turned on! You hypocrite! Take off your entire outfit bitch!" Opal looked over to the young sales girl and said, "You too tramp, I want to see both of you naked, just like my little bitch!" The young salesgirl fought to hide her smile. This was exactly what she wanted! She thought how much this young blonde looked like the older one; she hoped that she could eat pussy as well as the older one.

Opal asked them if they ever ate pussy before. The manager hesitated, and then answered, "Only when I was in college!"

The young girl blurted out, "No never!" Opal pushed them to their knees and had the manager lick Tammy's pussy and she lifted her skirt and told the young salesgirl that it was about time that she learned! When they both reached orgasm, Opal ordered Tammy to pleasure the salesgirl and the manager to feast on her hairy cunt! Then she had Tammy eat out the manager! They all kissed goodbye and the manager said that they were always welcome in her store.

When they got home Nina gleefully greeted her lover and daughter. The three lovers spent the night in Opal's bed, only this time, the ebony sex goddess licked and sucked mother and daughter for hours before they went to sleep with smiles on their pretty faces!

The next day Opal gave them a tour of the farm and asked when they were going home. Tammy said that her husband would be back in five days and she told him that she would be home. Tammy told her husband that her mom was in an accident and a nice woman was taking good care of her and they talked every day. Nina assured Opal that she would stop and see her on her way home and that they could visit each other often. Tammy grinned wickedly and said, "This is nice country and I think that I shall visit frequently!"

They enjoyed the day horseback riding and were exhausted from the day and the lack of sleep was catching up with them. They spent the evening relaxing and all enjoyed a goon night's sleep. They spent the next few days eating so much pussy that they could barely move their tongues. They lovingly kissed goodbye and all knew that they would see each other again. Opal already thought about meeting Nina's younger sister.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12