Nadia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia turned on her back, spreading her legs wide, enjoying every touch, while she continued pleasing him with her right hand. She squirmed with every touch and loving caress of his big hand. He gently teased her swollen and aching clit and it was as if, he knew what she needed.

Nadia knew that he would be a great lover and she was right. He was about to give her the best orgasm of her young life and he was only fingering her. She could only imagine how wonderful it was going to be when he took her.

"Oh Uncle Vince, it's so fucking good!" Nadia squealed, arching her back high in the air, giving him the 'ok' to do anything and everything he wanted, but he just played with her pussy.

He looked back to her hand as it stroked him. Nadia's face was filled with need and Vince knew what she wanted. She needed him to ease the pain and loneliness she was feeling, but he still needed a little more time. So, he rubbed deeper, deep into her wet, womanly folds of flesh, loving her wild cries of need.

"Oh my God, yes! Make me cum! I wanta cum for you! Please!" Nadia cried out as his big fingers probed her most private place, driving her close to an explosion like never before.

He rubbed more and Vince had a great idea. He slipped his hand down the front of her dripping panties, against her bare pussy and he sank two fingers deep into Nadia.

"Oh my fucking go...oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Nadia screamed and she was so glad that they were alone and that no one lived close by or they would have thought that she was being murdered.

She moved her hips in time with his fingers and Nadia didn't even realize that she stooped jerking him off. She was lost in his touch and his big fingers fucking her lonely pussy.

"Yes! Make me cum! Make me cum, please!" she screamed again as her wide hips bucked wildly under his hand and Nadia was so close she could practically taste it.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Nadia begged him, hoping like hell that he would end the horrible loneliness that haunted her day and night.

Vince could feel her muscles getting tighter around his fingers and he knew that his baby girl was close. He eased another finger deep in her, she screamed again and he kept fucking her fast.

"Oh fuck! Oh God! Fuck me, make cu..." Nadia screamed out and something very wonderful happed. She was cuming on her Uncle's big fingers.

Her hips lifted high in the air, shoving them to him and Nadia screamed louder than ever. "Oh yes! Yes! Oh God, yes! I'm cuming! I'm cuming for you! I God, I love it! Oh my God, yes! Yes!" she screamed as he just kept on fingering her fast and as deep as he could shove them in her body.

"That's my girl. Oh yeah! My sweet, sweet baby girl," he smiled and after she exploded at least four more times for him, he slowed his pace, until he gently eased them from her body.

Nadia lay helpless on the floor and it felt like her insides had been turned, inside out. "Holy hell, I hope it feels that good when you're ready to take me!" she giggled as she panted for air and something came to mind. She was supposed to have been helping him and in the heat of the moment, she had forgotten all about him.

"I sure do owe you a 'big' favor now. You got me going so good, I forgot about you." Nadia said as her sexy, lower lip came out and now, she really wanted to return the favor, but she was worried that he'd get mad at her.

"Maybe after you rest, you can help me."

"I um...kinda want to take things up a little. You did something wonderful for me and you really should...let me do something nice for you too." Nadia purred as she reached to hold him in her right hand, gently stroking him.

She shifted her body and her lips were less than an inch from his penis. Nadia looked up and into his eyes and she could see the need Vince was feeling. Nadia smiled, opened her mouth and she gently sucked him inside.

Vince didn't have a chance to reply or say anything at all. Nadia took him deep into her mouth and she was sucking him as if she was a baby, nursing. "Oh fuck!" Vince moaned as he ran his hand over her soft hair.

She gently nursed his cock, moving her head up and down his ridged shaft, moaning and slurping like a crazy woman and he loved it. He lifted his hand and gave her an easy slap on her full behind. He wanted it harder, but he did not want Nadia to bite off his cock either.

His big hand felt so good on her butt and Nadia wanted more. She pulled from him, looked up and growled. "Do it...like you mean it!" And she went back to pleasing her man, taking him deeper, until he was gagging her, but Nadia wasn't about to stop.

Vince smiled, lifted his hand high in the air and he brought it down on her right cheek.

'SLAP!'

Nadia jerked from him and screamed. "Oh fuck...yes!" And just like before, she went right back to pleasing Vince. She sucked harder, waiting for his big hand to slap her big butt and Nadia got her wish.

'SLAP!'

"Oh God, that feels so fuckin' good! More...more!" Nadia growled with need and she couldn't wait for him slap her ass, while he fucked her crazy. She could see his penis deep in her, while his big hands slapped her ass and what a turn-on it would be.

"I've created a monster!" Vince laughed as he rolled her on to her stomach, giving her better access to suck him and he could now reach both of her full, round ass-cheeks. He reached to her right cheek, he grabbed it and Vince squeezed with all of his strength.

Her soft panties felt so good against his fingers, Vince could feel his cock jump and it was going to be so hard not to take Nadia right now. He wanted her so bad, he could practically taste her, but he still needed a little more time to let all of this soak in. Nadia was his niece and he wasn't just going to jump in head first, without thinking it through.

Nadia sucked him, while her eyes watched the pleasure on his rugged face and she knew that he was going to kill her when they made love. She sucked deeper, until he touched the back of her throat and Nadia let out a 'fake' gagging noise.

"Arrggg! Oh yes! Uncle Vince, it's so good when you fuck my mouth like this! Do it harder! Fuck my face! Fuck...my...face! Please!" she begged with a soft and very innocent voice, knowing he would love it.

Vince could not believe Nadia and how hot she was. If she offered the same things to her husband as she was to him, he was a fucking retard for not pleasing Nadia.

"Oh, you sexy, little bitch!"

"I'm your sexy, little bitch and I need you so bad! You should fuck me and end our pain once and for all." Nadia panted with need and she hoped that Vince would fuck her. She knew that he wanted her, just as badly as she wanted him.

"Come on, do it, fuck me! Fuck your sexy nieces' pussy! I know you want me! You're dying to fuck me!" she moaned as she lifted her hips to his big hand and Nadia saw a new look in his dark eyes. He looked like a crazy animal about to fuck his bitch.

"Come on, fuck me...now! Ram that big, fucking piece of meat up my pussy and fuck it! Make me your woman...or better yet, make me your bitch!"

That was all Vince could take. At last, he was going to give in to his animal instinct and make love to his sexy niece. He turned on his back, smiled to Nadia and he motioned for her to get on him.

Nadia's heart all but jumped from her chest and she couldn't get on him fast enough. Tears of joy were running down her face, dripping on her breast and down on her wonderful Uncle.

"I love you so much," she sobbed as she reached down to pull her wet panties over and guide him to her source of need. He filled her tiny pussy with no effort at all. Her insides spread open and received him as if they had been making love to each other for years.

Vince held Nadia's hips as she gently sank down of his stiff cock. He slipped into her, like a hot knife into butter. "Oh yes! Sweet, sweet girl!" he moaned as his cock sank completely into her.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Nadia whimpered as Vince, her Uncle, took her. "I love you so much!" she cried as he held her in his strong arms and Nadia knew that she would never leave his side. She was his, heart and soul.

"Oh baby girl, I love you too." Vince whispered as she lay completely on him, making sure that his stiff cock was as deep in her, as it could possibly go.

"I'm never leaving your side and I don't care if anyone finds out about us or not." Nadia said as she kissed his lips, loving the feel of his penis so deep in her.

"I'm never letting you go...how does that sound?" Vince smiled up to Nadia as he enjoyed the warm and tight confines of his nieces' body.

"That's what I've always wanted, to be my Uncles lover and now, it's finally happening," she moaned and Nadia started to move her hips back and forth, but making sure that she stayed completely against his body.

He held her as Nadia slowly rocked her hips and Vince loved the way that she kept her body so close to his. He ran his hands over her back, gently caressing as he slowly moved down her body.

Nadia moaned when his hands found her ass and if they hadn't been sharing such an intimate moment together, Nadia would have been begging for him to slap her ass.

"The next time...we...do...this," she panted as her hips rocked faster. "I want you to...slap it! I love when you slap it. It drives me crazy!"

"Anything you want, baby girl!" Vince grunted as he thrust his hips up, driving his cock to Nadia's core.

She fell on his chest when he thrust up, but Nadia kept moving her hips back and forth. It wasn't fast, but it wasn't slow either, it was perfect and she knew that it would not be very much longer until she would be exploding around him.

"I'm so close. So, so close. So close." she whimpered as her hips moved, his big hands caressed her ass and his big penis slipped in and out of her.

Her hugged Nadia tight, loving her soft moans of need and pleasure. "Is my baby girl ready to cum?" Vince asked as he caressed and squeezed her full ass, pushing her down, driving his cock deeper into Nadia.

"Yeah," she whimpered as he grabbed her butt and he shoved her closer to him. It felt as if she was inside him, in his soul and Nadia never wanted this to end.

"Come on then, cum on your Uncle!"

"I'm trying." Nadia moaned as she moved her hips, trying to cum, but she couldn't. "I can't, something isn't right."

Vince could see that his girl was in pain and that she needed his help. He grabbed Nadia and he rolled on top of her. "I bet you'll cum now," he smiled down to her and Vince went to work.

He started thrusting in and out of Nadia's dripping pussy. He pushed in her so hard; he lifted her ass from the bed. Her small breasts were sloshing around, their skin slapped together and her wetness made a wonderful sound as he used Nadia.

"Oh God! Uncle Vince, yes! Yes! Oh my God, yes! Yes! Oh yes!" Nadia screamed as he hammered her tiny pussy just as if she was nothing but a whore and Nadia loved it.

He knew what she needed, so he lifted both her legs up to his shoulders and Vince drew back his right hand.

'SLAP!'

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! More...more!" Nadia screamed as the wonderful stinging from her ass, raced all over her body and straight between her legs.

'SLAP!'

His big left hand swung down to her other cheek and that was all Nadia needed. She exploded around him with a force that Nadia had never, ever thought possible, until this very moment.

"Yes, I'm cuming! I'm cuming for you! I'm cuming! Oh my God, I'm cuming for you!"

Her insides felt like she was being turned inside out. Nadia's pussy pinched up so hard, it hurt, but there was no way to stop it. Her heart pounded deep in her chest, her blood raced through her body so fast, it felt like she was going to faint.

He kept right on loving her and Vince loved the feel of her tiny pussy cuming around his cock. It felt like it was sucking him and he knew that he wasn't going to last but a few more seconds. He pumped her faster, looking down to her pretty face as he remembered all of the times in the past, when she had turned him on.

"Oh shit! That's it! That's my girl!" Vince yelled as he started shooting stream after long stream of cum to her core.

Nadia felt him filling her and she started cuming again. "Oh my God, yes! Oh it's so hot! So hot!" she cried out as her head rocked from side to side, enjoying his seeds filling her body, fulfilling her life-long dream of Vince loving her.

*.

The next morning, Nadia woke to the warm sun across her body and she had never felt better in her life. She looked around the room for Vince, but he wasn't there.

"I wonder where he went?" she said with a yawn and a very big stretch. She slowly sat up, grabbed his cigarettes and lit one. She took a long drag, held the smoke and slowly blew it out.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" Nadia smiled as she took another puff and figured she should heat some water and clean up. Her lower body felt like a glazed doughnut. It was fun last night, but now it was very gross.

She walked across the room and to the kitchen. Nadia turned the faucet and she had a wonderful surprise. Vince had fixed the water and it was nice and hot, perfect for a well needed shower.

That's my man!" Nadia smiled and she went to her cloths, found a blouse, a pair of jeans and a skimpy pair of panties and she went to shower.

Vince came in the house and he heard the water running. "I should go join her sweet ass and have some morning fun!" he said and Vince felt his cock quickly filling with blood.

"What the fuck!" he laughed and went towards the bathroom as fast as he could. Once there, he stripped, opened the shower door and he stepped in.

"I thought that you might like some company," he smiled and pulled her against him and his hard cock.

Nadia smiled when she saw him and when he pulled her to him, Nadia loved the feel of his hardness. "I think he's lonely too." Nadia said with a little wink and she wanted him in her right now. No fooling around, no teasing, no foreplay, she just needed him to down right fuck her.

She turned to face the wall, turned to look at him and Nadia said. "Fuck me and don't stop until one of us dies!"

He stepped towards her, grabbed a big handful of her hair, pulled her head back and he did as she wanted. Vince rammed his cock in her so far and so deep, he lifted her tiny feet from the floor.

"Is this what you wanted?" he growled in her ear as he hammered her pussy with no mercy or regard. He was just plain ol' fucking her like a whore and Nadia was screaming for him to do it harder.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, harder! Harder! Harder!"

Vince was going crazy as rammed up into his new lover, enjoying her insides hugging him and her wetness covering his swollen cock. He leaned to her shoulder and he sucked hard, hoping that he could mark her, brand Nadia as his. Vince loved giving his woman a good, dark hicky and Nadia was moaning as he did it.

"Oh God yes! Suck it! Mark me! Let the entire world know that I'm yours!" Nadia squealed as Vince sucked, nibble and plain out ate her shoulders, like some kind of wild beast.

He moved to her neck and Nadia went wild. He sucked as hard as he could and Nadia just screamed for more. He went from side to side, sucking her neck, biting it hard, knowing that she was going to look as if she had been gang-banged.

"Yes! Oh my, God! Yes! Oh God, I love it!" Nadia screamed as his sharp teeth sank into the soft flesh of her tender neck and she loved it.

His penis continued to ram in her, his teeth devoured her neck and Nadia couldn't take it anymore. She exploded. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck, yes! My God!" she squealed and her body went crazy. She started jerking, her pussy locked around him like a vise and something else happened. Nadia started pissing all over the tub and on Vince.

He held Nadia as she exploded and she felt so good. Vince knew that no other woman would ever enjoy his cock ever again. Nadia would be his last woman.

"Oh fuck!" Vince yelled as he shot stream after stream of hot cum deep into her warm body and he went back to eating right side of her neck. He chewed it hard, while his cock filled the sexy, young women's body.

*.

Nadia stood in front of the mirror and she could not believe what she saw. It looked as if she had been attacked by a band of horny vampires. "Oh lord, look at this!" she laughed, turning to see Vince drying himself with a towel.

"See what you did to me?"

"Don't you like it?"

"I love it, but I hope that nobody comes around for a few months!"

"I plan on doing it every, single time I make love to you," he said with a laugh, reaching over to slap her ass.

"Ouch! I just hope that Mom or Donny doesn't come up here."

"Fuck them! You're old enough to know what you want and besides that...when was the last time that you've ever heard of people our age being arrested for incest?"

"True, but you know how Mom can be. She'll have a heat attack or something!"

Vince laughed as he stood with his simi-hard cock pointed to Nadia. "Trust me, she has a few secrets of her own, so don't worry about her," he said as he watched Nadia drop her towel and she started put on a sheer pair of white panties.

"Oh yeah, like what?" Nadia asked as she pulled up her newest and sexiest panties and when she looked towards Vince, Nadia loved his hard penis pointed to her.

"Does that thing ever take a nap?" she giggled and Nadia had a good idea that she would never been horny, as long as he was around.

Vince just gave her a wink as his eyes roamed over her very sexy, lower body. "Hell no, when I'm near you...he's always like this! And as far as your Mom goes, just don't worry. If she does show up or starts anything...I'll take care of her," he smiled and Vince knew there was no way that Nadia was going finish dressing yet. He wanted to play a little bit more.

Vince started walking towards her and when he got to her, he made sure that his stiff cock was tucked between Nadia's legs. "I love these. I hope you can buy more, just like them," he moaned as he reached behind Nadia and he grabbed her ass and slowly ran his hands over the soft panties.

"Mmmm, you're going end up screwing me to death on our first day." Nadia moaned as she rested against him and she was at his mercy once again.

"Nah, I'd never do that to my girl," he whispered in her ear and he moved down to the side of her neck. He started sucking it like before, hard, but Vince knew it turned her on as much as it did him.

"Oh my God! You turn me on so fucking much!" she moved and Nadia couldn't resist moving her hips forward and backward, teasing his penis as it moved delicately over her already, wet pussy.

"I should bend you over the bed and get some more of this sweet stuff."

"Tonight...I want you to take my butt. I've never had that and I can't wait to feel it."

"I could do it now." Vince said to her as his hands caressed over Nadia's ass.

"Mmmm, don't tempt me." Nadia purred as she enjoyed him touching her and she was really thinking about letting him take her right now.

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"No, let's do it tonight. We'll snuggle by the fire, turn each other on and then, you can have it." Nadia smiled as she leaned forward to kiss him.

"What if I just throw you over the bed and have my way with you?"

"You'd never do that to me." Nadia smiled as she reached to caress his face.

"You never know...I'm really horny."

"Maybe you could show me how you plan on taking it. How would that be?" she asked as she moved away from him and Nadia walked to lay face-down on the bed.

Vince saw her laying there and he loved the sight of Nadia's full, round ass and the awesome panties covering it. "Oh shit! I should do it right now." Vince said as he carefully lay on her back, pointing his cock down towards Nadia's wet pussy and quickly started chewing on her neck and shoulders.

1...34567...9