Nadia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia quickly realized that she had made a very big mistake by putting herself in this position. There was no way that she would have the strength to resist him and he would end up taking her right now.

"Oh God, Vince, you're going to end up screwing me to death," she panted, enjoying his stiffness rubbing her pussy and his teeth chewing on her neck. He slowly moved his hips back and forth, slipping his penis over her wet pussy and wanting anus, driving Nadia crazy with need.

"You know you love it." Vince quickly said and quickly went back to eating Nadia's tender flesh. As he chewed on her, he started to think about what she said earlier. What if her Mom or sissy-ass husband did show up and see Nadia's neck, but he knew Barb wouldn't have much to say.

Nadia just lay helpless under Vince, enjoying a 'real' man on her body and she knew that he would take care of all her needs and wants. "I love it and can't wait for more," she moaned and Nadia hoped that he would take her right now. She wanted to feel him up her most private place.

"You'll get more and you're going to love it!" Vince said as his hands slid under her, tormenting her excited nipples and Vince wanted her right now, but he remembered that Nadia wanted it later, by the fireplace.

"You're going to get the shit fucked out of your ass tonight! I do hope you'll be ready."

"Mmmm, I'll be ready," she panted. "Just do it now! I'm on fucking fire!"

He smiled at her and said. "No way, you wanted it tonight...remember?"

"Oh you tease! You get me this turned on and now you're gunna make me wait?" Nadia laughed and she knew that this would be a very 'wet' day for her and that she'd be changing her panties every thirty minutes, maybe more.

He gave her a soft kiss on the side of her face, slapped Nadia's ass and he got up. "Yep, I'm making you wait and something like that, does need some romance. We'll have a nice dinner, build a fire and snuggle together." Vince said as he pulled up his jeans and he had a lot of work to finish today, before it rained later that night.

"Oh Vince...come on! I need you!" she moaned and Nadia was about to explode and she needed him to light her fuse.

"Nope, sorry! Get that sexy ass dressed. We've got lots of work to do. It's supposed to rain like hell later tonight."

"Dang it! I'll get you for this, so be ready, mister!" Nadia laughed as Vince finished dressing and he left the room, leaving her wet and in a very bad way, but Nadia loved it and she knew that he'd take care of her later.

Nadia got up, grabbed her jeans, put on a very flimsy blouse and she went outside, but she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Oh, hell no!" Nadia gasped when she saw the car pulling in behind his truck and she could not believe it.

*.

Nadia stomped off the big, front porch, towards the car and her blood was boiling. "Why in the fuck are you two here?" she growled as her mother and soon to be ex-husband got out of the car.

"I took it upon myself to come up here and make sure that nothing is going on. Plus, you really need to get home to your husband." Nadia's mother Barb said with a spiteful grin, watching her daughters' face turning red with anger and that's when she saw Nadia's neck.

Nadia laughed as Vince walked next to her and hugged her. "You're just wasting your time. I wouldn't go back to that sissy, mother fucker, if he was the last man on earth." Nadia said with a big smile and she felt Vince caressing her ass.

"That is no way to talk, Nadia! He is your husband and you could show him some respect! And...what in God's name happened to your neck?" Barb said through her teeth and she was ready to slap Nadia down.

"Who fucking cares about him? I know I don't! My neck is none of your business!" Nadia laughed as she returned Vince's hug and she could see her mothers' eyes were about to pop out of her skull.

"Please, tell me you haven't done anything to her, but from the sucker marks on her...I guess you've already screwed her!" Barb growled at her daughter and she wanted to kill her little brother.

"It's none of your business, Barb. She's old enough to know what she wants and if he can't keep her happy...I can!" Vince said with a smile as he pulled Nadia back against his swelling cock and he could not believe how sexy his sister looked.

She kept her hair the same light shade of brown and it was cut to her shoulders. Her breasts were still very perky for her age and Barb had a slender and sexy, toned waist. As Vince looked down the front of Barb to her hips, he quickly felt his cock growing hard. She looked as good as she did, thirty years ago.

"Oh my God, Vince, how could you?" Barb said as she shook her head in disgust and she thought of a rainy summer night, thirty-one years ago.

"Did you even tell her?" Barb added as she looked at her brother, wondering what in the hell he was thinking about as he screwed Nadia.

"Tell me what?" Nadia asked as she turned to look at Vince and she saw a blank look on his face.

Vince gently patted Nadia's ass and he said. "Nothing sweetie, she's just blowing hot air out of her ass," he said with a laugh, thinking of what Barb was talking about and he hoped that it wasn't true.

"Vince, come with me...now!" Barb growled at him as she stood up and stomped down to the lake. She walked around the very big and beautiful lake, until she found a secluded spot.

Vince went with her and knew that she was really going to chew him out. "Why in the fuck are you doing this, Barb?" he asked walking beside his sister.

"You know why! There is a very good chance that she is your daughter, dumb-ass! I'm damn sure, that I was already pregnant...when I married John and I only did it with one guy that summer! You!" she yelled out as she shook her finger at Vince.

Vince just stood facing her as he puffed his cigarette and he knew that Barb was right. "I thought that such close blood relations couldn't have kids that turned out normal."

"Oh yes they can! I've looked it up many times, buster and trust me...it can happen!"

He didn't know what to say. Barb had said something about Nadia being his daughter two times over the last thirty years, but he never really paid her any mind. She had a bad habit of blowing everything out of proportion.

"It just seems to me that Nadia would have something wrong with her, if it is true. "

"Strange things can happen, Vince. You never know, that's why I can't believe that you did it with her. It's bad enough that she's your niece, but it's even worse if Nadia is your daughter!"

"I don't think she is, Barb. I would know if she was."

"Bullshit, Vince, you two have so many things in common and she looks so much like you...its unreal."

"You think we do?"

"Dah, yes!" Barb laughed at Vince and she had to hug him. He may have lived to piss her off, but she loved him anyhow.

"I know she looks like you and...she's just like you in bed!" Vince said as he returned Barb's hug and he couldn't help but remembering all the fun they had long ago.

"Donny told me that she was a nympho in bed and it took everything I had to keep from laughing at his fag ass! What guy in his right mind would ever get tired of a pretty woman like her, wanting to fuck him?" she laughed as she slowly sat down on the grass and she motioned for Vince to join her.

"Who knows, but you know that I never would," he said with a wink and Vince watched her face turning red.

Barb felt her nipples growing hard and she could not believe that after all of these years, Vince could turn her on with just a wink. "Oh yes, I know very well. You wore my ass out," she replied with a soft voice as she hugged his arm, thinking of the number of times that Vince screwed her that night and how wonderful it was.

"We sure did have fun."

"Mmmm, yes we did and do you want to know something?" Barb replied and knew that she really should not finish her next words, but she knew it would turn him on.

Vince looked at her and he could not keep his eyes off of her full set of C cup breasts. "What's that sweetie?" he asked as his mind remembered how nice it was sucking them and how many times that he made Barb cum.

"I've never had orgasms like that since."

"You poor little thing, I bet that sucks the big one! I should have taken it easy on you." Vince smiled as he carefully slipped his right arm around her lower back and he knew how much that Barb loved her ass touched.

"Oh hell no...I loved it just as much as you did brother and I still find myself thinking about it when I'm lonely or upset about something."

"I've even jerked-off thinking about it and you," he said as he gently caressed Barb's lower back, wondering if she was getting horny now, because he sure as hell was.

She rested against him and Barb knew that he would really like her next words. "When I do manage an orgasm...it's always because I think of you."

"You nasty girl, thinking of your brother fucking you!" he laughed and Vince couldn't resist giving her meaty ass a good slap.

"Ouch, you fucker, you know damn well that sets me on fire!" Barb giggled as her mind filled with visions of all the many ways that Vince used her that night.

"I know I was hoping it would calm your ass down and get you to relax."

"I might relax, but then I'll be craving a nice, hard cock!"

"I've got a very nice one." Vince said as his hand started caressing the bare skin of her back, the skin just above her low-cut jeans.

"Oh trust me...I know you do and I remember it very well," she said with a low and lustful moan, thinking of his perfect cock and how great it felt in her body.

"You made me feel so good that night and I still think like I owe you for it." Vince said as he caressed down her back, until his big hand was deep in Barb's tight jeans.

"Oh baby, you don't owe me anything at all. You were and still are the love of my life and it was my pleasure helping you. She was my friend you went out with that night and after what she did, I wanted to help you."

"She was a little cu...bitch," he laughed thinking of the raging hard-on Barb's friend gave him that night and then, she wanted to go home before fixing it for him.

"I kicked her ass for it, but after I thought about it, I should have thanked her!" Barb laughed as she hugged Vince more, wishing that they could go back in time for another night of fun together.

"Do you ever wish that we could have it more than just the one night?" she asked as his hand gently rubbed over her ass and she knew he loved it, just as much as she did, maybe more. She knew that Vince loved feeling up a girls' ass more than anything in the world.

Vince started to reply, but he heard his cell phone ringing. "Hello."

"Hey sexy, it's me. Donny wants to catch a bus back home and I'm going to run into town and get something nice for dinner. Do you want anything special?" Nadia asked and she was going crazy, wondering why Mom wanted to talk with him alone.

"Nah, whatever you want will be fine with me," he said into the phone and quickly turned to see if Barb needed anything. "Need anything from the store? Nadia is taking the pussy to the bus stop and she's getting something nice for dinner."

"No, I'm good." Barb said and she was so happy. Now she would really find out if Vince still had a thing for her or not.

"No, I guess we're good. Just get some wine to go with whatever you end up buying." Vince said as he felt Barb getting closer to him and he wondered what she was up to.

"Ok, I'll be back in an hour or so. You guys have a good talk."

"We will and you be careful baby," he said with a smile and he hoped that they would get a chance to be alone that night, but with Barb there, he knew it would be a tough thing to do.

"I will." Nadia purred and she couldn't wait until later. She needed Vince to screw her again and take her ass.

"Where were we?" Vince asked as he hugged Barb and he leaned to kiss her on the side of her face.

"I asked if you ever wished that we could have done it more than just the one night?" she asked with a lustful voice as Vince caressed her ass.

"Yeah, I craved your sweet ass day and night!"

"It's too fucking bad that Mom and Dad came home early." Barb whispered as she thought of his long cock slipping in and out of her very, very wet pussy.

"I know. You'll never know how much I loved you and...not as my sister. I wanted to run away with you and never come back."

"That would have been so fucking nice." Barb replied with a soft and lustful voice, thinking of running away with her handsome brother and all of the fun they would have had together.

He eased Barb back on the grass and Vince carefully moved on top of her. "You're still so pretty and sexy," he whispered as he leaned down to kiss her and a soft moan of lust came from someplace deep inside her.

Barb slowly lay back on the grass and when Vince mounted her, she wanted to cum. "Oh Vince!" she whimpered as his soft lips touched hers and she was ready to explode. The only man that ever made her cum in her life, was about to do it again.

"I love you," he whispered as he slowly pulled up her small blouse and Vince loved the sight of Barb's full and very excited breasts.

"I wonder if I could still make you cum by sucking them."

She loved his words and softly replied. "I love you too, baby and I'm very sure that I'd cum all over you in just a few seconds!" Barb said with a helpless grin as she thought of him inside her, while he sucked her aching nipples and how hard she would cum.

Vince slowly humped Barb as he watched her pretty face filling with a mix of need and pleasure. "I could fuck you right now! Would you like that?" he asked with a low growled as he thrust to her wide hips.

"Oh God yes, you know damn will that I would!" Barb moaned and she wished that he would pull down her jeans and screw her brains out.

"She'll be gone an hour, maybe more." Vince panted as he leaned down and he started sucking Barb's right nipple.

Barb saw him lean down to her breasts and she wanted to scream. "Oh Vince...yes, baby!" she yelled and Barb didn't care if anyone heard or not. Her baby, her lover and her little brother was about to love her again.

He sucked her nipples hard, just the way Barb loved it and Vince knew that if he wanted, she was his for the taking. "We can't let Nadia find out about it. I could never hurt that girl." Vince moaned as he sucked Barb's full breasts and he humped his sisters' hips.

"She won't, baby." Barb said with a smile and she could see that Vince really did love Nadia and it warmed her heart.

He sat up, unbuttoned her jeans and gently pulled them down Barb's hips. "You're the only woman that I ever loved and now, I get you again!" he smiled to her as he ran his fingers over the front of her black panties, enjoying her warmth and wetness on them.

"Oh God yes, that's what I need baby!" she moaned thrusting her hips up to Vince and Barb could not wait for him to ram his cock deep into her body, just like that night long ago.

*.

Young Barbara was lying on her bed, with her legs spread wide and a lone finger deep in her aching pussy. She thought of her cute, little brother getting laid by one of the prettiest girls' in school, but deep down, she knew that it should have been her loving him.

"She best fuck him good or...I'm kicking her ass!" she moaned as she thought of his nice, long cock abusing Brittany's tight, little pussy and how much fun Vince was having.

She fingered herself, thinking of him inside Brittany's pussy, hammering her hard and as fast as he could go. "Oh God...I should have fucked him and not her! He's mine and I let him down!" Barb moaned out as she thought of her baby brother on her, thrusting his long cock up her pussy and she knew that it would feel so good in her body.

Barb and her brother Vincent had a different kind of love for each other and she knew that it wasn't normal, but as long as she was careful, Barb figured that it would be ok. They spent many nights snuggling together, hugging and sometimes, she would let him 'accidentally' touch her breasts. On special occasions or depending on her mood, Barb would let him lay completely against her. Vince would rub his long cock in her ass crack and if Barb was in a real good mood, she would let him rub it on the front of her body.

That's as far as things ever went, but she was ready to do more. Barb wanted to start masturbating Vince and let him cum all over her big breasts. He loved looking at them every chance he had and his 'accidental' touches, drove Barb crazy. There were even a few times that she secretly cum when he did it and Barb wanted to return the favor.

The poor guy had a hard-on twenty-four hours a day and Barb knew that it was all because of her. She knew that it was time to turn things up a notch and start pleasing each other. She wasn't sure about him, but Barb was sick of being so horny all of the time and as close as they already were, it was time for things to heat up.

"Oh my baby, I hope you're enjoying her," she grunted and Barb wished she would have been the girl loving him.

"Fuck her good, baby! Screw her brains out and show her who the man is!" Barb growled as she fingered her pussy, praying that she would cum soon. She wanted to cleanup and pretty herself for him, before he returned home so she could snuggle with him and hear all of the juicy details of his date.

She fingered her pussy fast and pushed it in as far as it would go, but Barb wasn't cuming. "Oh damn it, I wanta cum with my baby!" she moaned as her mind thought of holding him close, stroking his long cock, until his cum shot all over her big boobs.

"I shoulda fucked him, that's what's wrong. I know he wanted me as bad as I wanted him, but stupid fucking me...sent him to her!" Barb whined as she thought of him in Brittney's pussy and what a foolish thing she did.

"I want my baby in me! I want my Vince to fuck me!" Barb moaned as she fucked herself with two fingers, hoping that she could get some kind of pleasure, but all she could think of was, her baby brother. She wanted him inside her and Barb knew that there would be no relief until she had him.

She continued fingering herself, but nothing was happening, Barb needed her brother to finish this and end the pain in her pussy. "Hurry home and get the girl you really wanted, baby! Come home to your sister!" Barb cried out as she turned on her side, curled in a ball and she started to cry.

*.

Vince parked his car and went in the house for a cold beer and he still could not believe what Brittney did to him. How could a girl be as cruel as she was to him? They were making out for close to an hour, when she pulled out his cock, started sucking him off and she suddenly stopped and wanted to go home.

"That fuckin' bitch! I should have just raped her skinny ass and taught her a fuckin' lesson." Vince laughed as he gave his hardened cock a hard squeeze and he knew what he'd be doing in a little while.

He drank the beer quickly and went for another, when he heard Barbie open her bedroom door. Vince was the only one that ever called Barb 'Barbie' and then, it was only at night, when they were alone.

She walked into the kitchen wearing a small pink, see-through nightshirt, with a very tiny pair of matching, sheer pink panties. "Holy fuck, just what I needed to see," he moaned as he gazed over Barbie's big, dark brown and very swollen nipples and between her legs, noticing that she was nice and wet.

"What, I thought that you liked me wearing this for you, baby?" she asked with a soft and caring voice as she walked up to him and gently hugged. But, when Barbie felt his cock, she realized that his date must not have gone as planned.

"Oh I do, but thanks to a little bitch named, Brittney, I'm so horny...I could fucking die!"

1...456789