Nadine's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

I must admit I was a bit disappointed as I really wanted to stick my cock up her ass. But, I knew one thing about my mother she was always true to her word. So as I watched her get up I said, "Sure Nadine I understand."

"You can come and snuggle with me if you like but absolutely no hanky panky," she said sympathetically. The opportunity to lay with this sexy woman was not one I was about to miss out on so I followed her to her bedroom like an obedient little puppy. When we got to the bed she had me take off her stockings then allowed me to snuggle in her bosom. I was more tired than I realized as within minutes I was fast asleep.

Two hours later we awoke. Mom climbed out of bed and headed to the shower. After a couple of minutes she called me in. I looked in and there she was her body glistened under the water. It was the sight of many fantasies that I had and instantly my cock was at full attention. She held up the bottle of shampoo and I took it from her and joined her in the tub. I scrubbed her head thoroughly and made sure that I rubbed up against her. I almost came right there feeling her sensuous body against me.

"You forgot something. I said that you were to wash all of my hair that includes this hair too," she chided as she pointed at her pubic hair. Dabbing a little shampoo in my palm I went straight to work on washing and rinsing her pussy hair. I tried to play while I washed but she would have none of it. She was clearly enjoying the experience of a man serving her every need but wasn't ready to fuck. Part of it was that she was having too much fun tormenting me and making me waits. With my chore done we got out of the tub and quickly got dressed.

Really, I didn't want to eat at McDonald's but it would be the fastest and allow all the more time to have sex with mom that evening. As usual, we walked in and everyone in the place gave Nadine the once over, and some gave her multiple looks. Jenny, a girl I graduated from high school with, was staring so intensely at mom as she walked that she almost ran me over. Jennifer and Mom flirted with each other shamelessly and then turned there attentions to me.

During the course of their conversation I was shocked to find out both of them were bisexual. Mom startled me when she arranged a date for herself with Jenny on Tuesday night. I was upset until I realized that she picked that night because I was in class anyway. Even more surprising was that she arranged for Jenny and me to go out on Friday night. I had lusted after Jenny for years. Now, not only did I have a date but was pretty sure that we would get very intimate. Of course, by Friday dad would be back so mom would be off limits anyway.

Life was surely looking up! Jenny waved goodbye and we got our food. We must have eaten in about ten minutes. We raced out heading for home. As we drove under the interstate mom annoyed me when she told me to stop at the Thriftway grocery store as there were some things we absolutely had to pick up. It wasn't very far out of the way but I was so horny that even a small delay was too much. I bit my tongue as she ran inside. I had to admit that she was quick about it.

Finally, we got home. The anticipation of what was to come was driving me nuts. I could hardly keep my hands off of her but knew I had to in public. So, as soon as we got in the door I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her tummy. Sliding my hands to her massive orbs I began grinding my cock in her ass crack. As she pushed back against me she asked, "Now, who is in charge here?"

"Well, you are sweet Nadine," I meekly responded. She broke away and walked over to the pussy juice stained arm chair and sat down.

"That is right, so, remember it from now on. Now I want you to get naked then stand in front of me facing the middle of the room and grab your ankles with your hands." I dutifully obeyed her instructions. Within moments my ass was pointing straight up at her face.

"Is that what you meant?"

"Yes, I am going to finish kissing that ruby red asshole of yours as you demanded yesterday." Her warm hands gently fondled my ass cheeks followed quickly by her mouth deep in my crack. She planted kisses up and down the length of my posterior. Then her hot wet tongue penetrated my ass ring. She reached around and teased my cock as she sucked in and out of my shit hole. All I could do was groan and moan.

"Holy shit, you have a fucking sexy ass hole. Fucking god I will have to try some other things with it later. I love your sweet little ass," she purred. I was truly in heaven as she was really going to town on my rear passage. Her mouth and hands traveled all over my ass while she periodically teased my stiff rod. Suddenly she grabbed my hips and spun me around and grasped my cock in both of her hands. She gave the head a sloppy kiss.

I moaned loudly, "that feels unbelievable."

"Well, it is time for you to return the favor and do unto my ruby red asshole as I did unto yours." She just let my cock drop and slid out of the chair and stood right beside me. Then she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing that she hadn't bothered with panties again but was wearing a red garter and stockings that topped off those red high heels I had been admiring all evening. She pounced down on to the floor on all fours and wildly shook her ass at me.

"As you would say, you can kiss my ruby red asshole!" I got down on my knees behind her and hungrily kissed every millimeter of her sexy ass. When I got to the crack I dove right in. The tastes were fantastic. The more I kissed the more she seemed to open up. It was easy to tell she was getting more and more turned on as the smell of her pussy fluid soon filled my nostrils.

"Oh hell, you have a fucking great ass!" I was eating her rectum out for everything I could. I moved my mouth away and slid in a finger and finger fucked her. Then I added a second finger and plunged them in and out.

"Forget the fucking fingers get that fat cock of yours in my ass now. Come on; butt fuck me now, you bastard!" Just what I had been waiting for all afternoon. I scooted forward as she parted her legs to let my legs between hers. I touched the head of my member to her hole. I had planned to lube up with spit and her cunt juices but she would have none of that. As at the moment she felt the contact she pushed against my stiff rod.

So, I pushed back and in popped my cock. It was a smooth but very tight trip in. Both of us were straining to get my cock buried to the hilt. Loud grunts and squeals were coming rapid fire from our mouths. I wasn't sure if the skin would still be on the outside of my cock as I yelled, "Damn it, fucking bitch, Oh fuck, you tight little bitch."

"Oh damn it Butt fucker ram it hard you damn son of a bitch, Oh holy fuck," she screamed in reply.

"Oh shit fucking your fucking ass is mine give it to me!"

"Damn you fucking prick you can ram that damn thing harder than that you Mother Fucker!" I doubled my speed and thrust as hard as I could. I clinched both of her titties with my hands as hard as I could.

"Fuck, shit, now that's the way fucking bastard. Don't you dare stop! Oh God, ram that thing home; shit, fuck, damn it damn It!"

"I'm going to fill your fucking asshole with my cum."

"Oh god yes, fill me up, come on give it to me." My cum came roaring from my pecker hitting the walls of her bowels. It was so tight that both of us could feel it hit. Nadine was having a violent orgasm. It was probably the hardest orgasm I had ever seen anyone have.

When my dick popped out of her she laid flat on the floor and I licked her entire ass clean as dirtiness would not be tolerated. Happy with the job I did she returned the favor and licked my balls and pecker clean. This soon turned into a blow job as I had no trouble getting hard again. With Nadine sucking you off any guy could get hard again. To my delight she soon brought her pussy to my face so we could sixty-nine.

Before long we were rolling around the floor in throws of passion. To my surprise, and I think to hers, I had no trouble shooting several loads of spunk down her throat. And, for her part, she provided me plenty of her special cream dessert as I ate cunt ravenously. We spent the entire night making each other cum in any way imaginable.

We did have to rest from time to time but all in all I think that we didn't leave much undone. I believe I kissed every part of her body except her scalp that night. On Monday morning Mom woke me up by sitting on my face. At first, it was a shock to have something smothering my face. But, as soon as I inhaled I was like a fish to water and eagerly lapped her up.

She would be full of surprises as that night when she got home from work it was as if I had never touched her body. The only thing she let me do is call her Nadine. She checked my room like usual and asked me about school work. After dinner we were watching some nonsense on the television. Suddenly my mom sits on the coffee table near me and lifts up her skirt exposing her sexy purple panties.

Then she reaches her hand inside as she spreads her legs. She looks me right in the eyes as I look lower and begins frigging herself off. I start to approach her but she puts a hand up as a stop sign. And closes her eyes. Her fingers get faster and faster and her breathing gets shallower and shallower. She gasps for air as her orgasm gets nearer. I watch in awe as the wet spot in her undies gets bigger and bigger until finally she cums. She casually pulls out her fingers and licks them clean and stands up and smoothes out her skirt.

She takes the one step towards me and putting her hands on my head pulls my head to her crotch. I sniff for everything I am worth and bury my head deeper. She pulls up her skirt so I am now resting against her panties. Then careful to maintain contact she turns around so my nose is now in her ass crack under her skirt. She smugly says, "You have done everything you are supposed to. If your face doesn't come off of my ass you can follow me to the bedroom and fuck the hell out of me!"

Like a little puppy I followed her on all fours to her bedroom with my nose stuck deep up her ass crack. When we got there she motioned for me to stand up. We fell into each other's arm and then into bed. I ripped off my lower clothes and pushed her sexy panties aside and rammed my cock into her hot twat right away, without any fore play. I figured she had her foreplay already. My hips pounded into her like a jack hammer.

For me it was like doing everything backwards. First, we fucked hard and strong then we had the foreplay. It was another glorious night. The only sad thing was that the next day I would be gone from before noon until after 10:00 that night at school at least an hour's drive away.

Taking sympathy on me Nadine gave me a quick blow job before leaving for work in the morning. I was a bit tuckered out after my hard day but was looking forward to the sweet treats of my mother. I decided that the reason she had been such a bitch was that she was repressing all of her feelings. The truth was proving to be that she is a nymphomaniac. So, she would flirt at work to release some of her sexual frustrations and at home she would be super bitch to release all of that energy. It is just a college kid's theory.

I went to my room and took off my shoes and socks and neatly put my books up. I figured studying could wait until tomorrow but, now it was time to greet my mother. Heading down the hall I heard sounds coming from mom's room, and light was shining out of her room. I wondered if dad had come home early.

But, his car wasn't in the driveway. My eyes popped out of my head when I saw Mom wearing a strap on dildo and jabbing it up Jenny's asshole. I had forgotten it was Tuesday night and they had a date. I guess they had planned to finish before I got home but got carried away. Mom was really thrusting deep and hard into her. Jenny was really into it as she shouted, "Oh hell, that is fucking fantastic; oh God yes."

Both ladies boobs were bouncing as mom's attack went on. Watching was turning me on beyond belief. I realized that Jenny was almost as sexy as my mom was and her boobs were nearly as big. I couldn't help myself and pulled out my cock and began slowly rubbing it. I was so turned on that I came at the same time Nadine and Jenny finished their butt fucking.

I had to beat a quick retreat to my room as I didn't want to be caught. About ten minutes later Jenny left. When I heard Mom go into the bathroom I took my place in her bed and waited for her. She saw me sitting there and was none the wiser about what I had just seen. Her encounter with Jenny seemed to have no adverse affect on her sex drive as our sex that night was as passionate as ever. She only told me that she had a wonderful time with Jenny and that they planned to get together again.

For the next couple of days I was in heaven. Whenever we were both home Nadine was all over me giving me the sexual experience of a lifetime. Friday morning came and I had to move out of Mom Nadine's room as dad would be home sometime that day. I was grateful that I had the date with Jenny to take my mind off losing Mom for the next four days. I spent the afternoon getting ready as I heard dad come in and immediately take mom to bed. I could hear them fuck like rabbits until I left.

I planned to take Jenny to dinner and a movie. So, we drove to a nearby town and found an inexpensive sit down restaurant. I knew right away that there was chemistry between us and that this could easily be a long term thing. We were laughing and cutting up and having a terrific time. As we left the restaurant Jenny told me to forget the movie and suggested we go back to her place and watch TV.

She lived alone in a small one bedroom apartment. It was a nice clean comfortable place and I felt at home instantly. She got me a Coke and we sat on the sofa and began talking. The TV never did come on as our eyes met and then our lips met. Sparks flew as we madly caressed each other's backs trading hearty kiss after kiss. A vision of Mom fucking her ass with the dildo kept creeping into my mind turning me on even more. She made it clear that I would not be disappointed right away as she reached for my lap and gave my prick a hard squeeze. I wasted no time and reached for her luscious boobs.

I loved the soft spongy feel of her breast in my hand. As I gave it a squeeze it felt like a bolt of lightening shot through me as I got so excited. In response she gave me a torrid kiss and yanked her top over her head. As she slowly unzipped my fly she panted, "Damn it, take off the bra and suck my tits. I have wanted you since our junior year in high school."

Internally I was kicking myself as she was one of the few girls in our small school I hadn't dated. Damn, I wanted her more than just about any other girl but assumed she would not go out with me. I could have been taking this gorgeous creature's bra off three years earlier. I was not about to waste time now. I got the bra undone quickly and it fell to the floor as she pulled me down on top of her as I gawked, "My God, your tits are beautiful!"

"Thank you; now kiss them while we get naked. I want to fuck you like you have rarely experienced in your life."

"Oh my Jenny I have dreamed about this for a long time." I was frantically unhooking her pants while she removed my shirt and began working on my pants.

"Real men kiss armpits while they kiss boobs." I had never heard this before. But, if it meant that I had to kiss her armpits to get laid that is what I would do. She put one of her hands behind her head showing me her freshly clean shaven armpit. It didn't stink of sweat; just a soft powdery girlie smell. Cautiously I leaned and began kissing her there.

She shuddered at my first contact. Soon I discovered that the skin here was just as soft and sexy as that on her boobs. So I dove in full force and kissed passionately all over her large C cups and both armpits. In return she ground her boobs in my face and would present an armpit for me to kiss whenever she was not working on getting our clothes off. Before I knew it we were both totally nude.

Suddenly, her legs opened wide and I could feel her pubic mound against my cock. She pulled me up to kiss her and wrapped her feet around my ass. With a mighty upward thrust of her hips and sharp push on my lower back she took my entire cock deep into her cunt. My god, her cunt was tight and seemed to fit around my pecker like a wonderful glove. Her hips were giving me a workout but soon I was doing my part and began pumping her wild twat. Almost laughing she purred, "I bet you didn't think you would be fucking me this early in the evening, did you? Oh my, now pump that monster cock of yours home; oh yes."

Already so out of breath from the fantastic fucking I was getting I couldn't answer her. So, instead, I just showed her my appreciation. Placing a hand on each breast I continued the friction between us as her feet dug into my little ass. Her nails scratched up and down my back. This fucking seemed like it lasted forever but really didn't take long for both of us to cum in stupendous orgasms.

Not even the fucks I had gotten from mom had been this intense. Needless, to say Jenny and I spent the night together in extreme sexual bliss. I tried sneaking back into my house the next morning but mom was already up cooking breakfast. "I take it you and Jenny had a good time last night. Let me taste."

Baffled by what she said I stood there with a dumb look on my face. She smiled and walked over and unzipped my pants and pulled out my member. She collapsed to her knees and swallowed me whole, "Nadine dad is just down the hall!"

Taking a good lick she said, "I know but I won't be long. Mmmm, oh yes, you taste just like Jenny."

With that statement neither of us had any secrets where Jenny was concerned as it was clear that both of us had slept with her. She took my cock back in her mouth and sucked me hard and strong until I came in her mouth. Then she stood up like nothing had happened and finished fixing breakfast as dad walked in.

The next couple of days I spent in bliss with Jenny as Nadine and my dad got it on at least twice a day. Early Tuesday morning, after one last fuck dad went back on the road. Meanwhile I went off to my longest day of school aware that Jenny and Mom had another date. As happened the week before I got to see the end of their show. This time the two of them were rolling around on the big bed sucking each other's pussys.

Again I couldn't help myself and jacked off in the doorway. As they fell apart one of them noticed the time and as I ran to my room Jenny quickly dressed and beat a retreat yelling at mom something about not forgetting Friday night. Now, it was my turn with mom again. For the next three nights we were naked most of the time whenever we were together. Nadine was unbelievable as she couldn't seem to get enough sex.

My cock was starting to get sore. I didn't forget Jenny though as we arranged another date for Friday night. We talked by phone several times during the week but couldn't seem to go out again until Friday. Between talking with Jenny on the phone, having sex with mom, and school work it was a very busy week. Jenny said she would feed me Friday night. It sounded like a wonderful idea to me.

My dad loved the idea of me going out almost as much as I did. It was not hard to figure out why especially when he was making eyes at mom the whole time before I left. Mom, realizing what he was wanting, informed him that she had been called into work and had to leave right after dinner but should be back at 10:00 or 10:30. I ended up leaving 10 minutes earlier than I had intended so had to wait in my car around the corner from Jennifer's home. After all, it is not polite to show up at a lady's house early. Right on time I rang the bell.

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers