Nailing Ellen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my mind turned inwards, I had put my hands on autopilot. Having taken a bit more oil, they were now working on her left foot.

"Oh man, that feels so nice," Ellen said, knocking me out of my reverie. "You ARE good."

Her feet were rough on the bottom, showing that she'd spent a lot of the summers without shoes on. I worked over the calluses, softening them a bit with more oil. Ellen's eyes were closed and her face looked more relaxed. Taking advantage of that, I spent time drinking my fill with my eyes.

It was obvious now that she was lying flat that her body was still slim, and if the muscles in her legs were any indication, she was doing something to keep fit.

My cock began to stir again as I moved to Ellen's right foot and began working.

Her eyes opened. "Could you come over once a week to do this?" she smiled. I can feel the tension just floating away."

"If you can afford it, a massage once a week would be a good thing. Not only will it keep everything moving well, but it will improve your circulation, your skin, just a whole lot of things."

"How do you know so much about this?"

I didn't want to tell her the whole story, about how I'd studied massage because it was a great way to get a woman all relaxed for some lovemaking, for instance.

"I like to do this. I give my wife a massage every Friday evening if we're both home. Helps her unwind from a stressful week."

"Lucky woman," Ellen murmured as her eyes closed again."

"Want me to do the lower part of your other leg?"

"Sure. Do anything you want."

That brought me up short. What did her statement mean? More massage? Or something else?

I lifted her dress a bit farther so the bottom wouldn't get oil on it, jand Ellen didn't even open her eyes.

This whole leg was much looser or maybe she was that much more relaxed, and since both feet were now resting on my leg, it bent more at the knee as I kneaded her muscles and I could see farther up her dress. My cock shifted a bit in my pants as I stared.

"Just tell me when you've had enough," I told her.

"That will probably be in a few hours."

"Well, I'm done with this leg."

"Could you work on the other a bit more? It still feels tight."

I did as Ellen asked, but more firmly, loosening the muscles deeper down. She winced slightly but didn't tell me to stop or ease up. To give myself more room, I moved her left leg more towards my body, revealing even more of her thigh.

She'd said I could do anything I wanted, but it just didn't feel right to sneak up on her. If I'd read this situation wrongly, I would do more harm than good. The last thing I wanted was for her to feel bad about me coming on to her. But, if her comment had meant what I almost dared not to believe it did, then NOT taking her up on the offer would obviously upset her as just another rejection. She already had said she felt old and worthless. How would she feel then?

Talk about being on the horns of a dilemma.

I'd always prided myself on not bullshitting people, maybe that was the way to go with this.

"Ellen?"

"Hmm?"

"Could I be straight up with you?"

Her eyes opened. "About what?"

"What are you thinking right now?"

"How nice your hands feel. Your touch is so strong yet so gentle. I feel very safe and very relaxed."

"Anything more?"

She looked at me. "Well, if you're being straight up with me, I should be the same with you. Even though I know it's totally wrong and I shouldn't be thinking this, you've made me, well, sort of...horny."

I began to breathe again. "That happens with Muffy, too."

Ellen's face broke into a huge grin. "You call your wife Muffy?"

"I didn't come up with it. Everyone's always called her that."

"Amazing. So Muffy gets horny?"

"Well, her massages are a little bit more involved than what I'm doing to you."

"Fair enough." She looked up at me again. "So what were you thinking?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes."

"I don't want to upset you."

"You won't upset me. I asked you to tell me."

I took a deep breath. "Well, I was wondering..."

Ellen propped herself up on her elbows. "Out with it. We're being honest here, remember?"

"Okay. I was wondering when the last time was you had an orgasm."

Her eyes opened wide. "What?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry."

I picked up the end of the towel and began to wipe the oil from her feet.

Eventually she said, "Do you mean from someone else, or myself?"

Stopping, I looked at her. "I don't know what I mean. I should have kept my big trap shut!"

She lay back down, looking at the ceiling. "Tom stopped making love to me over a year ago."

"And there's been no one in between?"

"Of course not!" she snapped. "I'm sorry. That was nasty of me. I have such a bad temper sometimes."

"It's all right. I'm prying."

Since I'd finished wiping away the oil, Ellen sat up with her back against the sofa arm and pulled her legs back, wrapping her arms around them. We were silent for a long time.

"Ronny, what are you really trying to say?"

I decided to go for broke. She had to have some inkling of where this was going, and so far she didn't outwardly appear to be upset.

"If it's been that long, well, what I'm trying to say is that..."

She smiled and shook her head. "I remember a phone call you made to me in 9th grade. You wanted to ask me to a dance, but it took you nearly five minutes of mindless chatter until you could get it out. You're doing that to me again. It's sweet but it's frustrating, too."

"Okay, you asked for it. If you'd like, I would be willing to use my mouth to give you an orgasm. Women have told me I'm very, very good at it. There's no strings here. I don't want anything out of you. It's just that you will feel really good afterwards. I'd like to do that for you."

"Ron, dear, you're married. I'm not a home wrecker."

"That wouldn't be a problem. Muffy and I have already talked it over?"

Now Ellen was amazed. "You talked this over with your WIFE?"

"Umm, yeah. I've told her about high school and what I thought of you."

"What did you think of me?"

"Surely you must know that I had a major crush on you."

"You did?" Her eyes got a faraway look as she thought. "Yes, I suppose you did. Every time I caught you looking at me, you had this big-eyed puppy look. It was a little creepy actually."

"I'm sorry. I really---"

"Would you stop apologizing?" She reached out and took my hands. "Ronny, you're a really sweet guy, and I can't tell you how much this means to me---"

I collapsed inside. "But you'd like me to leave," I finished for her.

She gripped my hands hard. "No. Actually, ah, I was assuming that your wife had...well, you know."

I thought my heart would pound its way out of my chest. "She told me I should do what I wanted to do."

"Really? She's a very generous woman."

"Muffy's the best. It's just that, for all these years, I've never stopped thinking about you."

"But you love your wife."

"Yes, I do, very much. I guess you could say that for all these years, I've been in lust with you."

"And now you'd like to give me some head. Sorry to be so blunt."

I looked at her steadily. "It's okay. Yes. I would. Very much."

Ellen shook her head. "This is so surreal. I can't believe we're talking about this."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"And if I were to say yes, where, um, would you want to do this?"

"I guess here is as good a place as any. Wherever you'd be most comfortable."

"And your wife said you could do this to me?"

"She said I could do what I wanted. Like I said before, I'd like to give you an orgasm and I'm very good with my mouth."

"And that's it? Nothing else?"

I kissed her hands. "I will do whatever you ask me to, dearest Ellen."

"You'll have to excuse me a second," she said getting to her feet. "I need to use the bathroom."

Well, I'd given it my best shot. The good thing was that I hadn't upset her, and maybe my silly attempt to woo her had at least made her feel better about herself.

I was in the middle of getting my jacket on when Ellen walked back into the living room.

"Where are you going?"

"I was... Well, I figured you'd gone off to come up with some way to get rid of me."

"I thought you wanted to do this. Are you really that unsure of your persuasive powers?"

"Looks like I am."

"Come here and hug me."

I did just as she said. I must have grown a bit more after high school because she felt shorter than I remembered. With her face resting against my chest, I ran my hands down her back and spent a bit of time kneading her shoulders. She was trembling.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes."

"So where should we be?"

"I guess the sofa would be okay. Do you want me to lie down or sit?"

"Whichever way you'd feel most comfortable."

"I feel so weird. All those years and you haven't forgotten how you felt about me."

I took her hand and led her to the sofa. We could talk around this all night long. Right now what she needed and I needed was a big orgasm from her body.

She lay down. "May I keep my dress on?"

"Sure. I want you to be at ease."

Ellen reached down and grabbed the bottom of her dress. Raising her hips, she pulled it up to her waist. She had on panties that could have been the twin of those white ones I'd stolen 20 years ago.

She put one leg over the back of the sofa and rested the other on the floor. "Is that okay?"

"Are you comfortable?"

She nodded and shut her eyes.

I got down on my knees and began by kissing her calves and stroking her with my hands, nothing above the knees at that point. She was trembling worse than ever and I wanted her to be calm and receptive by the time I really went to work.

The next 15 minutes or so were spent with me caressing her legs and kissing my way slowly upwards. I'd done this successfully many, many times, bringing my lovers' sexual urges more and more towards the fore until quite often they began telling me what they wanted me to do. That night, I was more patient than I'd ever been.

Gradually, Ellen began to relax and I moved my hands past her knees.

I've always found that the area behind a woman's knees are very erotically sensitive and often overlooked. Guys want to go for the gusto. I was in no hurry.

Ellen had folded an arm over her face. "That feels so nice."

"I'm glad. It's supposed to."

I kissed the inside of her knees and began softly floating my fingertips over her inner thighs. Ellen shifted a bit and her legs opened even wider. From the growing transparency of her panties and the fragrance rising from them, I could tell that she was getting quite turned on, but not enough yet for my liking.

Now I was partially lying on the sofa, my head actually between her legs as I kissed and licked higher up. I scarcely dared to believe that this was happening, that I was finally enjoying Ellen's body, bringing her pleasure that I think she needed very much. A lot of her self-esteem was hinging on what I managed to do to her tonight. I wanted to help her begin feeling good about herself again.

At last, her hips were beginning to move and she was breathing more rapidly. Very lightly, almost as if by accident, I ran the fingertips of one hand over the front of her panties and she immediately gasped.

Almost there, I thought and kissed a bit higher. For the next few minutes, my hands slowly began zeroing in on her pubic region. I pushed the front of her dress a bit higher and lightly stroked her abdomen with one hand. Her fragrance was quite strong now and the front of her panties were soaked as her hips moved upwards any time a hand got close to her pussy.

"Lift your hips, dear Ellen."

"Oh yes."

I held my breath as I got my first glimpse of her bush. The hair was quite generous and rather straight, like what was on her head. Surprisingly, it was a dark chestnut color and I thought of the highlights that the sun caught when she turned her head just so.

Through the hair, I could see the inner and outer lips of her pussy, plump, red and swollen. She was ready.

Parting the hair gently, I lay on my stomach, knees on the floor and Ellen shifted over so she was on more of an angle. Obviously she'd enjoyed oral sex on a sofa before.

Her outer lips were surprisingly lean, but those inner lips were long and sleek and I immediately sucked one gently into my mouth. Ellen moaned and again her hips moved involuntarily. She tasted even better than she smelled, pungent and spicy.

Ellen moved her legs so her heels were now resting on my shoulders and she could more easily tilt her pelvis up. "Oh yes, Ronny. Mmmm, that is SO nice."

I ran my tongue around the opening of her vagina, licking up the copious juices, then teased my tongue just inside, making her gasp.

For several minutes I toyed with her, just little kisses and licks, playing hide and seek with her responses. With each minute the rate of her breathing increased, and when I kissed or licked a particularly sensitive spot, she would gasp or moan and her body would shudder. Finally, I plunged the length of my tongue (and it is rather long) into her pussy, but didn't move it.

As I had suspected, Ellen nearly came. After remaining motionless for a good ten seconds, I slowly began to remove it, fluttering the tip lightly, before plunging it in again.

"Good lord, Ronny, what are you doing to me?" she moaned.

I put my head up. "I hope I'm giving you pleasure."

"You are," she sighed, then pushed my head back down, "but don't stop now."

I'd been eating her for a good 20 minutes before I touched her clit. It nearly set her off, so I put my head up and looked at it closely for the first time.

By now I was barely holding her open. Ellen had one of those pussies that opens when it swells. Her clit was a nice size and quite low down, so that it was barely a half inch above the opening of her vagina. Small wonder that she liked to be on top. It wouldn't take much for some pelvic rubbing to pay her delicious dividends.

The more excited I got her, the more her clit was exposed. It swelled up like a short little penis until the tip was well above the folds normally protecting it.

Starting near her pucker, I slowly drew my tongue up her slit, licking up the juices that were flowing out of her vagina and then spreading them over her inner lips and clitoris -- which I was just barely brushing with my tongue and lips as I got to the end of each stroke.

Ellen was going nuts by this point, gasping and moaning, her hips driving up every time I got close to her clit. Several times I brought her to the edge and then backed away.

"Please Ronny, finish me off. I want to cum. Stop torturing me!"

"Soon, dearest Ellen, soon."

Twice more I brought her to the edge, then, on my final approach, I quickly sucked her clit into my mouth, hard, violently, and Ellen just erupted. Grasping my head she held my mouth to her pussy, her legs in the air, riding out the crest of a huge orgasm as I slipped my hands under her perfect ass so I could stay with her. With each spasm she pulled me into her and I sucked her clit with each one. She kept going and going, for nearly a minute until the spasms slowed and stopped. I removed my mouth, but not before giving her pussy a loving, gentle kiss.

"Oh--my--God," Ellen said, eyes shut. "That was absolutely incredible." She put her head up, then it flopped down. "I feel like a piece of limp spaghetti. Those women who said you're good were right. How do you do that?"

"I'll never tell."

"And you've done this to how many women?"

"Somewhere around 40?"

"And they let you just wander off?"

"It was during university. You know how those things go. I haven't done anyone other than Muffy since we hooked up together, if that's what you're asking.

"And she gave you her permission to do this to me?"

"Only if you wanted me to."

"That goes beyond generosity. She is a VERY special person."

"I know."

I hoisted myself off the floor and sat down at the end of the sofa and gazed down at her. Bike riding, I thought as I looked at her thigh muscles. Her pussy was matted and wet, as was my face. She'd absolutely gushed when her orgasm had hit. The sofa underneath her ass was sodden.

"Would you like some more?"

Ellen finally sat up, pulling down her dress. "I don't think I would survive it," she laughed. "Jesus, that was wonderful."

"I'm glad. It is my pleasure to pleasure you."

She slid across the sofa and hugged me around the waist. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ronny."

"Feeling better?"

"Feeling incredible." She looked up at me with those big brown eyes. "Did your wife, um, give you permission to do anything else? I mean, after all, I've had all the pleasure up until now."

I smiled and pulled her up next to me. "I can do whatever I want. The only thing I had to promise was that I would come home."

"What if I chained you in my basement to use whenever I wanted?"

"Kinky and tempting, but no. You have my lust, but Muffy has my love."

Ellen got off the sofa. "My God, I'm still a bit wobbly." Standing in front of me, she pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress. With a shrug of her shoulders, it dropped to the floor. As I'd already known, she didn't have a bra on, or had taken it off when she'd gone to the bathroom.

Finally, in front of me, Ellen stood naked.

Her body was lean, maybe a touch too thin, but then it had been a bad few months for her. Her breasts were slightly larger than I remembered but hadn't sagged one iota. The nipples were long and very red, reflecting her desire.

"Would you like to make love to me?" she asked stepping between my legs. Putting her foot confidently on my hard cock, now quite uncomfortably swollen in my pants.

"Yes. I would like that very much."

"Good." She smiled and held out her hand. "Shall we go upstairs?"

The bed was big and dominated the room. Ellen sat down and started to undo my pants while I took off my shirt. I stepped out of my shoes and she helped take off my socks. I only had on my briefs now and they were tented outwards by the strength of my erection.

She scooted up the bed and I lay down next to her. For the first time, we really kissed and it was wonderful: wet, warm and full of passion -- everything I'd always imagined it would be.

I touched her breast for the first time, running my palm up the sides and resting it on top with her hard nipple poking at it. Taking the nipple between my thumb and index finger, I twisted and pulled, much harder than I would have with my wife. Ellen shivered and groaned.

"You seem to know my body so well already."

"I'm working from memory." We kissed again. "Do you remember the evening we graduated?"

"I sure do. You got that great band at the last minute and saved the day. What does that have to do with my body?"

"You invited my girlfriend and me to a party, and when my car wouldn't start, you got your boyfriend to offer us a ride."

"Bruce?"

"Yes. And then on the way there we had to park a few blocks away and, well, everyone started making out, you and Bruce in the front seat and Debby and me in the back. All of a sudden, you hoisted yourself onto Bruce's lap and well, you began to make love."

"Oh, Jesus! That was you in the back seat? I remember that, but I didn't think it was the night of the grad dance. That part had faded from my memory."

"It never faded from mine. I wanted SO much to be Bruce that night, to have you on my lap, making love to me. Can I be really honest?"

Ellen's hand was playing with the hairs on my chest. "Of course."

"That night you showed me what a woman is like when she makes love. You were the one in charge, using Bruce's cock for your pleasure. I know it sounds stupid, but I didn't think women did that. I thought sex was all about the man. You opened my eyes."