Nailing Ellen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I did something that brazen! This is SO embarrassing."

"It was beautiful. You asked Bruce to play with your nipples, to pull them hard. I was just remembering that."

"I actually said that? Oh my God!"

"Relax, Ellen dear. You whispered it in his ear. I guess it was just a little louder than you planned."

"So you saw me screw Bruce?"

"Yes. And it's one reason I've never been able to get you out of my mind."

She slid her hand down to my crotch and rested it on my tented briefs. "Then it's about time we gave you some new memories. Get that butt up so I can slide these down. I want to see what you have waiting for me."

As she leaned over to pull them off, her face was near my crotch, so my cock sprang free and actually hit her.

"Oh, Ronny," she said. "This is a seriously beautiful cock." She ran her hand up and down its length. "Your wife isn't just generous; she's a saint."

Throwing one leg over me, Ellen sank down, trapping my erection between our bodies. Looking down at me, she smiled.

"I cannot begin to tell you what tonight has meant to me, Ron. For over a year now, I've been doubting myself, wondering where I went wrong, how everything had slipped so badly. To imagine that you've been thinking about me for 20 years."

"If you're counting, it was actually 24."

She put a finger across my lips. "Hush. What I'm trying to say is that you've given me my confidence back. I'll be able to move forward from here."

With that, she lifted up, releasing my throbbing cock. It stood nearly straight up as she grabbed the shaft and rubbed it up and down her slit, moistening its tip. Once she was satisfied, she put it against her opening and put some of her weight on it. Her pussy resisted for a moment, then dilated and the tip slipped inside.

"Now, Ronny, this is your payback for your loyalty and friendship."

Ellen leaned down and kissed me deeply as she put more of her weight against my cock. Further and further it slipped down inside her velvet tightness.

"Do you love me just a little bit, Ron?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes, I do."

She rose up as high as she could, until my cock was just barely kissing the opening to her vagina. Then she rammed herself down hard with a gasp.

"Then, just for tonight, dear Ronald, this beautiful cock is going to be all mine and I am going to try to take us to heaven."

And knowing that she would, I lay there as Ellen nailed me.

That night was so worth waiting 20 years for.