Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,004 Followers

She looked down at Amos's crotch, it was clear that he had a massive hard on, judging by the size of the bulge in his pants. And he was making no pretence to hide it. Indeed he looked like he was entirely proud of his achievement. And what an achievement it was, judging by the bulge. Victoria feared what kind of size of manhood this animal possessed.

Her tits were fully on display to this man, a man who was not her husband, a man who no doubt wanted to posses her young innocent body. This could not happen, of that she was sure.

Amos was first to break the deafening silence. "Ma'am, so sorry to disturb you when you are asleep, but your husband is on the phone, he says it is urgent..."

Victoria still could not speak. She was in the presence of a sexual beast and all of her body, other than her pussy, was failing to respond. She had never felt like this before. She had never felt so exposed and helpless. These men would undoubtedly find her body a turn on -- who wouldn't? -- and they could take her anytime they wanted. And there was nothing she could do to stop them. Dressed like this, she was at their terrible mercy.

After several moments, her brain gradually began to get into gear. She had to escape. She had to get out of here. But her stupid husband was on the phone, first she had to deal with him. "Err yes, yes, that is ok." was all Victoria could mumble when she was in such a state of undress. She was no longer the confident bitch of an hour ago. She was reverting back to the subservient timid bitch of yesterday. She and her pussy knew it.

Frantically she covered up her tits with her tiny transparent bikini top and got up. Mustering all the dignity she could, she quick stepped it towards the house, with a view to taking the call in her bedroom, away from the preying eyes of these predators. As she did, Amos stared at her from behind, watching her delicious naked arse hurry away from his greedy eyes. He knew it was only a matter of time before he possessed it, dominated it and fucked it. He licked his lips at the prospect and as he did, Victoria looked back. She knew she was in trouble.

She quickly entered the kitchen with a view to heading upstairs were she could take the call in privacy. She then planned on remaining in her bedroom, with the door locked where she would spend the afternoon relieving her sexual needs with her dildo and porn. However, in the kitchen, blocking the entrance into the hall stood Jessie, smiling, obviously enjoying her body and her embarrassment.

This massive black hoodlum's towering presence blocked her only escape. The only way out was back into the garden, where Amos waited. However Jessie did not plan on physically intimidating the poor young housewife, he merely wanted to enjoy her for a little while longer. And for that, he could count on her husband for support. For Jessie was holding the phone, clearly James was on the line.

Looking at her cruelly, he licked his lips and said "Ma'am, your husband says he needs to speak to you urgently, says he needs you to get some information from the computer in the kitchen. It might make sense if you took the call down here..." Victoria's brain was all over the place. Had she been thinking clearly she would have told Jessie, and her husband, to wait a couple of minutes, she could have gone upstairs, changed and then taken the call. Two minutes would not hurt anyone. But she was not thinking clearly. Her pussy was taking over. For some reason it made sense for her to listen to what Jessie said, remain downstairs, in the presence of these black men, half naked with her body on display to them. "Err, yes, I will take the call down here." And with that, Victoria pottered towards Jessie, who held the phone out to her. As she did, her tits bounced up and down, her nipples were thrusting out towards Jessie, who blatantly starred at them. Marvelling at their, beauty, size and firmness, he longed to place his massive black cock in their valley and force the bitch to fuck him. With that wonderful thought in mind, his 13 inch weapon rose to its maximum potential and was bursting for release from his overalls.

As Victoria collected the phone, she could not fail to notice Jessie sporting an enormous erection. She knew her body had caused it and it caused her pussy to become damp with anticipation. Her forbidden fantasy was just a few moves away, if she wanted it. But she wanted to be faithful to her husband, she did not want to be unfaithful and become a dirty slut for black cock. Did she?

She could not spend too much time dwelling on that because as she took the phone, her husband began barking down frantic orders to her. Unfortunately once again she had to log on to the computer in the kitchen. And once more it was positioned on the other side of the table. The only way to access it was to lean over and her arse was once more raised up in the air, as if she was presenting it to be fucked. But this time it was slightly different, other than a tiny piece of string lying between the valley of her delicious cheeks, her arse was fully on display and Jessie was waiting, ready to enjoy himself.

However, there was another subtle difference between today and yesterday. Despite the overwhelming fear cursing through Victoria's young body, intermixed with that was also the undeniable warm sensation in her pussy which told her that she wanted to display her body to these old lecherous black men, to allow them to savour her innocent beauty and quite possibly to abuse it.

As this thought entered her mind, and as she listened to the blabbering instructions of her husband, she very slowly leant over the table, raised her arse and spread her legs. Her pussy was taking over her body and she was determined to present herself to these black men in a way she knew they would appreciate. Deep down, she realised that she was taking the first steps down the path to becoming a true slut for black cock...

And once she went down the path, she knew her destiny would forever be changed. All of this did not go unnoticed to a seasoned campaigner like Jessie. Despite his presence in the kitchen, had she wanted to, she could have easily escaped. She had not even made an attempt and had she, he would not have stopped her. But she had chosen to remain in the kitchen, alone with him when he was so obviously aroused by her body. And then the way she leant over the kitchen table and so obviously raised her arse and spread her legs when he was standing behind her, meant only on thing -- the bitch was ready.

Jessie and Amos had earlier figured that it would take them at least three days before they could make their move. But events had unexpectedly taken a turn for the better and there was no doubt in Jessie mind that things could be accelerated without their prey being unnecessarily scared off.

So, with the confidence and assuredness that came so easily to black men, Jessie swaggered over to where Victoria was leaning and stood right behind her. He was now just inches away from her raised arse. He looked down and smiled. Victoria immediately felt the presence of Jessie behind her. There was no obvious need for him to come and stand so close to her other than for him to want to intimidate and enjoy her further. She had provoked this by the way she had spread her legs and raised her bottom. Indeed she had wanted a reaction from the black man and instantaneously had got one. There was now nothing she could do other than to wait for Jessie's next move. He was in control and she would have no choice but to submit.

Her heart pounded away at this, and she tried desperately to concentrate on what her husband was saying. But the presence of this black man, so close to her, and the obvious reason why he was standing there, made this very difficult. "So I need you to go into the client file and find me the mandate letter for Moore Capital..."

"Err ok, just give me a second..."

Victoria moved her mouse to the client file and, as she did, Jessie ever so slowly moved his groin up against her arse and pressed his dick, still covered in his blue overalls, between the valley of her buttocks and on to her wet pussy. The only thing protecting her pussy was the thin piece of transparent white material of her bikini bottom. Hardly much of a defence to a big black cock. Jessie pushed away.

"Ohh. Oh..." Victoria screamed out down the phone to her husband, in obvious horror at what was happening.

"What's wrong?" James asked, slightly concerned by the change in his wife's tone. Victoria said nothing but instead looked behind her to see what her attacker was doing. When she did, all she could see was Jessie's big black face smiling down at her. It was the look of a man who was Master of all he surveyed. He knew that there was nothing she could say to stop him whilst she was on the phone to her husband. Instead her eyes looked up at him and pleaded with him to stop. Instead Jessie pushed his dick even harder up against her defenceless pussy.

"Ohh p-please" she pleaded, as for a second she forgot she was on the phone to her husband.

Jessie just smiled and pushed away.

"What's wrong, Victoria, what is going on?" James innocently enquired, now a little more curious as to his wife's sudden change in behaviour. James's question suddenly made Victoria turn away from Jessie and focus on the phone and on her husband who was on the line. She could not possibly tell him that the reason she was acting this way was because the big black gardener was sexually assaulting her.

"Oh, it is nothing. I was merely asking you to slow down, all these instructions, oooh". Jessie pushed even harder. "And since I am kneeling on my elbows, it is quite sore. Now where were we, the Moore file..."

"Well I am sorry for barking orders down at you, but this is urgent. Yes, if you go into the Moore file..."

As James blabbered away, Victoria desperately tried to concentrate on what he was saying, but this was difficult with a great big black cock pressed up against her married white pussy. Her pussy was now soaking wet and the exertions of this mighty black beast was close to making her cum. She started to pant down the phone, stunned that these relatively small manipulations by a black man could make her come so close to cumming. Her white husband could not do this. But a brute of a black man could. God she was a slut, she thought.

"Are you alright, you sound out of breath?"

"Look, I ran to get the phone, p-please would you get on with this!" Victoria desperately wanted to get her husband off the phone and for her to extricate herself from this dreadful position she had put herself in.

"OK, calm down, now find me the mandate letter..."

Victoria tried to concentrate on what James was saying, realising it was the quickest way to end the call. But as she did, events took another unexpected turn. As Jessie pressed his dick up against her pussy, he then unexpectedly raised his black hand and brought it firmly down on to one of her upturned white cheeks. The black bastard was spanking her whilst she was on the phone to her husband.

"Oh God!" Victoria screamed.

"What's wrong now?"

Victoria once more looked back at her assailant. This time Jessie had an evil look on his face. It was the look of a man who was determined to punish the bottom of a naughty white wife. Without any look of remorse, Jessie spanked Victoria's other cheek, leaving a lovely big red hand print. This was the way all white wives bottoms should look, he thought.

"Ouch!"

"Victoria, are you ok. What's going on?"

Victoria could still not speak, Jessie had just spanked her again.

"N-no, it is nothing. I just stood on something, must be some glass. Oooh, that hurts. Oooh..."

Jessie was now spanking her at regular intervals. And they were clean crisp firm spanks, just the type needed for a white wife's wilful little bottom. The noise of a black man's hand on innocent white flesh now reverberated throughout the kitchen -- the unmistakeable sound of a black man's victory - and they did not go unnoticed by the wife's husband on the phone. "What is that noise, it sounds like someone is clapping?"

"Uh, n-no it is the gardeners. They are doing some work outside, that's all that noise is. Ohh, ouch,, it hurts, oh it hurts."

"Oh well, I need another file and then you can go, I don't want you to be in pain unnecessarily. It is in..."

As James spoke to his darling wife, she carried on thrusting her bottom out towards Jessie. Her brain was telling her to stand up, hang up on her husband and tell Jessie to leave her house immediately. But of course her pvvsy was telling her something completely different. It was telling her to obediently present her bottom to her black Master, to allow him to punish it and to abuse it at will.

Not the first time today, Victoria allowed her pussy to dictate events. As she would find out later in the week, it was to be a fateful error.

Victoria's panting was now getting louder and louder. Her stupid husband believed it was because she was out of breath, or panting in frustration at what he was asking her to do. If only he knew it was due to the manipulations of a black man on her body. And that bitch's body was in heat. She was close to cumming. She could still hear her husband and she frantically tried to attach all the relevant docs to the email and end this godforsaken call.

But her stupid husband would not let up. There was more to attach. More to send. And more time for Jessie to sexually abuse his wife. Jessie then decided to take it a step further. She was clearly in no position to resist. He stopped spanking her, satisfied that her bottom was a nice shade of red -- not the deep red he normally liked but it was a nice shade nevertheless. He then took his big black hands and slowly rubbed them up against her back and, when he reached the bottom of her breasts, which were hanging heavily down, he moved to cup them in his big black hands and started to maul them.

"Oh God, p-please stop..." Victoria muttered. James did manage to hear that and, stupidly, thought she was talking to him, asking him to stop attaching docs to his email. "Look, I am sorry, I almost finished. I just need another couple of files..." Victoria desperately tried to ignore the hands that were molesting her big married white tits. Tits that, until today, were the preserve of her husband. They now belonged to this black man who was happily taking what he wanted and who did not need to ask her permission. She was gradually becoming a black man's toy, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Jessie had now removed the bikini cups from her tits and was molesting them freely. He began to roughly tweak her nipples and pressed his still covered black cock up against her pussy and began to grind away. He could, through his overalls, feel how wet the bitch had become and the groans, from this virtual fucking, was indication, if any was needed, of how horny she had become.

A few more seconds of this assault caused the inevitable reaction in poor Victoria's young body. She had never been spanked before, or dominated in such a way, and as a result it opened up the Pandora's box of forbidden lust that she had, for most of her young life, desperately tried to keep hidden.

However the clever manipulations of this old black man had, in just a few minutes, caused all this pent up sexual tension to be released with devastating consequences for her and, eventually, her husband.

She had completely stopped listening to the ramblings of her husband. She had instead closed her eyes, opened up her lovely mouth, and was just focussing on the clever manipulations of Jessie who was still roughly mauling her tits and grinding his mighty cock up against her pussy. Oh how she wished that his cock was actually in her pussy and he was fucking her like the bitch she wanted to be. And as she imagined being on all fours with Jessie pounding away at her, the inevitable started to happen. She started to experience the strongest orgasm of her young life. And as she did, her panting became louder and louder, and then, oblivious to who she was talking to down the phone, she screamed, "Oh, I am cumming, I am cumming..." Fortunately for Victoria, as she was screaming out her orgasmic delights, James was shouting down more instructions and did not quite get what she was saying. All he managed to get was the last word, "cumming".

This naturally caused him to stop. "What did you just say? Who's coming?" This caused Victoria to immediately come back to her senses. Earth shattering orgasm or not, she needed to save herself and she gave the only answer she could. "Oh, the gardeners were just asking whether I could come to the garden, they want to ask me a question." She desperately hoped that her poor husband would be convinced by this. Fortunately for her, James was too involved in his work and could not possibly imagine that his wife was playing around, so why else would she chant out the word "coming"? He needed the email sent and that was all he was focussed on.

For Victoria, having just cum, she too could now focus on getting rid of her husband. Jessie had stopped abusing her and was just standing behind her. His work was done. It was clear that she was ready and available.

It did not take long now for the call to end. The email was sent and now Victoria was available for Jessie. But Victoria wanted out. She needed some time away to think things through. Everything had happened so quickly that she could not take it all in. Did she want to become a whore for black cock and allow these men to fuck her? Or did she want to try and remain faithful to her husband and deny her pussy the satisfaction it so obviously craved and needed. She needed to escape and to think with a clear head and that was impossible when she was in the presence of black men and their all powerful dicks.

She rose from her leaning position and turned around to face her tormentor. As she did, she was standing just a few inches away from him. She noticed that her body looked tiny in comparison to the towering black monster. Things were not helped by the fact that although he was fully dressed, she was effectively naked. Her tits were still hanging out of her bikini top and the bottoms, well she might as well have not bothered.

Jessie looked down at her and licked his fat ugly lips. He wanted to posses her and he wanted to posses her now. But at this stage, he still did not want to force the issue. He had achieved more today then he could have possibly hoped for. It was clear that it was only a matter of time before he would fuck the bitch.

Victoria however had no intention of being fucked by the black monster, for today at least. The orgasm had given her some temporary relief and she was, for now, thinking clearly. Escape was the only course of action she could think of. So she deftly sidestepped away from her attacker and ran, as quickly a she could, away from Jessie and to the safety of her bedroom...

Jessie merely looked on, in amusement. She was his and there would be no escape for the poor girl.

Wednesday

It was 9am and Victoria was getting herself dressed. Her mind was still in turmoil over the events of yesterday. She had still not resolved what to do. She had made love to her husband the previous night, hoping that would help convince her that she did not need black cock. Of course that strategy had failed miserably. Her husband's pathetic attempts to satisfy her had failed. Indeed to gain the satisfaction she craved, she had to wait for her husband to fall asleep and while he was snoring loudly, she had crept downstairs with her big black dildo and porno film, and masturbated herself to many a glorious orgasm. Watching those black cocks fuck and abuse that poor teenager had made her wonder what it would be like to be on the receiving end of such a fucking. In particular, what would it be like to be on the receiving end of a fucking by Amos and Jessie...

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,004 Followers