Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers

James had never been called "Master" by his wife before and he instantly took to the idea of his wife becoming a submissive slut for him. "Yes, yes call me Master, my horny wife and tell me, are you enjoying it, are you enjoying fucking yourself?" As Victoria incoherently blabbered out how much she loved fucking herself, James could not believe how much of a turned on little tart his wife had become and how much his marriage had changed. Only just a few days ago, they, America's archetypal white upper middle class Republican voting married couple, would never have dreamt of having phone sex. But now, in response to seeing on film a couple of huge black niggers fuck a poor schoolgirl, they were turning into nymphomaniacs. . Black dick was indeed powerful, he mused. Little did he know how powerful it actually was.

Victoria looked down at her real Master, Amos. Any idea that James had of being her dominant were merely his illusions of grandeur. Her white husband could not possibly have the wherewithal to Master her like she needed to be. Only a black Master could and she was now communicating with him alone. Her husband may have been on the line listening in, deluding himself into thinking that it was he to whom all the cries and pleas were being directed to, but for all intents and purposes, Victoria was alone with her black conquers. Men she knew would dominant her like the whore she so desperately wanted, and needed, to become. As such, looking submissively down at Amos, she cried out in delight, "Oh yes, Master I am enjoying it, I am enjoying fucking myself. But it hurts Master, it hurts having so many fingers up my pussy. Master, be gentle with me, be gentle..."

"No, you must fuck yourself hard. Ram those fingers up your pussy, my delightful randy little wife!"

"Yes, Master, I am fucking myself hard. Oh God, yes." Amos responded by aggressively thrusting all of his five fingers in and out of her pussy and it was so wet that the squelching noises were audible to James on the phone.

"God, you are such a naughty tart. Do you like watching those black man fuck that poor schoolgirl? Be honest with me, you naughty little tart, you like it, you fantasise about it yourself, don't you?" James closed his eyes and imagined watching his wife being fucked by two big black man, just as the schoolgirl was had been fucked on film. He did not really care for the response since he already knew what the answer was when he asked the question.

"Oh yes, James, I wish I was the schoolgirl in the video being raped by those two big black cocks. Ooh James, to be honest, it has always been my fantasy to be a schoolgirl and dominated by two old black men..." For the first time that day she spoke the truth and, as she did, she looked down at Amos, the old black man, who was actually dominating her.

Amos smiled at the naughty bitch. Her transformation from faithful loving wife to obedient slut was proceeding better than he had expected. Talking to him via her husband had told him how filthy this white bitch was (in his experience, all white women were fundamentally filthy whores who craved nothing more than a good fucking at the hands of a black man. Some of them would not admit it or carry out their fantasies, but the lucky few who did, never looked back).

Amos decided he wanted to change things slightly so, to Victoria's regret, he took his hand out of her pussy. "Oh!" Victoria exclaimed, in obvious disappointment. "What's happened?" James asked. All he could hear was panting down the phone. For a moment he wondered why he could not hear the film, sounds of schoolgirl cries as she was being gangbanged should have been ringing out. But then he realised that his wife would have put the film on mute in order for the gardeners not to hear what was going on. She was such a considerate wife, he thought. God he loved her so much.

His supposed loving wife was, at that very moment, not thinking about how much she loved her husband, she was thinking about how much she loved being abused by old black men and why Amos had stopped? The answer was quick in coming. Amos picked up her black dildo off the garden table, looking at it, smiled. There could be no doubt what was coming next, Victoria thought. Amos was going to fuck her with her dildo.

"What's happening? What are you doing?" James once more asked, desperate for news on what his horny wife was up to. "I am going to get fucked by my big black dildo. I am going to get my dildo and fuck myself with it."

"Oh, that is so naughty. What are you doing now? Tell me, quickly"

"I am getting myself into the correct position." Victoria had correctly deduced that standing next to Amos was not the most desirable position for him. If she moved in front of him, not only would he get a better view of her gorgeous young bottom, he could better shove that mighty dildo up her pussy. So, without any prompting from her Master, Victoria walked over from where she was standing and stood in front of Amos. She looked down at him, making sure he approved of her actions, conscience that she had not been ordered to do anything and she was taking the initiative. Even at this early stage of her life a whore for these men, she knew that she was there to do whatever they bid, discretion on her part was not the better path.

Amos looked up at her, he was expressionless. The bitch would learn in due course, but he was happy that she was making herself more available for him. Realising what she was trying to, he merely nodded his head in approval.

"What position are you getting yourself in? Talk to me!"

Victoria had turned around so she presented her bottom to Amos. She had then instinctively, without any prompting from her Masters, moved her legs apart so they were in a V position and leant forward, ever so slightly as she was wearing four inch heels and did not want to lose balance, and thrust her bottom towards her Master. This naturally caused her small pleated skirt to move further up legs, revealing almost all of her married white bottom. She correctly felt that this is what her Masters would want her to do. She was learning well.

She was now looking straight at Jessie, who was just smiling and stroking his cock which, although still covered in his overalls, looked huge. She had still not seen it, despite feeling its power yesterday, but judging by the impressive bulge in his pant, it was clearly beyond anything she had seen or experienced before. She licked her lips and panted with fear. These men were going, at some point, to hurt her, of that, there could be no doubt.

Not wanting to exclude her husband from the debauched proceedings, Victoria spoke once more: "First, I am going to spread my legs."

Amos then placed his hand on her bottom and started to feel it, it was so smooth and perfect. He slowly moved his hand up towards her the band of her g-string and started to drag it down her bottom and her legs. He wanted her pussy fully exposed. "Oh, and now I am removing my g-string, I want to expose my pussy. Ooh, it feels so wet, I am so turned on by these black men, their big black cocks and what they can do with them. How they can make that bitch scream..."

Amos had taken her g-string but had not removed it completely, because of her spread legs, it could only be taken down to the top of her thighs and there it remained, a fitting symbol of her defeat and these men's victory.

James, several miles away from his wife, alone in his office, closed his eyes and submerged himself into the most forbidden of fantasies -- that of his wife being fucked by some big black cock. In his dark fantasy, they would be on their wedding might and, as they entered their honeymoon sweet, they would be attacked by a couple of the black waiters who had served the, on their wedding table. They would have eyed his bride up during the night of the wedding and had decided to rape her. They would overpower him, tie him up in the bedroom and she would be raped right in front of him.

She would be stripped down to the pretty lingerie she had chosen for their special night, an outfit that was supposed to be for his eyes only. It would consist of white stockings, suspenders which were attached to a tight white teddy. Her big tits were too big for the teddy and they would have spilt out. They would have made her keep on her white veil as they fucked her, to emphasise that she was a bride being raped on her wedding night.

At first, of course, she would resist, but in not time, their massive 12 inch cocks would have taught her all about the power of black dick and she would be screaming out in pleasure, pleading for her attackers to fuck her harder. In one particular moment of the fantasy that James liked, she would be on all fours, staring right in front of her husband, and one of the rapists would be behind her fucking her. Her tits would be hanging down heavily, swinging to each thrust of her attacker. And as she was being raped, she would shout out to her husband over and over again, "So big! So hard! Fuck me! Fuck me hard..."

James was combining this fantasy with what was going on back home and he wanted to find out what his wife was doing as she too fantasised about being fucked by a couple of niggers. "Now what are you doing with the dildo, have you started fucking yourself with is?" he urgently enquired?

Victoria looked around to see what Amos was doing. He had picked the dildo up and was moving it towards her pussy. "I am about to put into my pussy but James, I am imagining that a black man is with me and he is going to put the dildo up my wet white married pussy. Oh James, I imagine that he is going to fuck me with it for being a naughty wife. Oh James, do you want your naughty wife to be fucked with this dildo. Do you want your wife to let this black man fuck me with our dildo? Tell me James, tell me..."

James was so immersed in the phone sex and the fact that his wife was acting out her fantasy which chimed so nicely with his, he could not do anything but play along, not suspecting for a second that she was relaying to him actual events.

"Yes, I want you to allow this black man to fuck you with our dildo".

"Ooh James, he is, he is putting the dildo into my pussy and it feels so big, ooh, be gentle" Victoria screamed, as she looked down at Amos who had roughly inserted half of the dildo up her tight wet cunt. Amos delighted that this slut of a wife had somehow managed to contrive a situation whereby she could explain to her unsuspecting husband exactly the events that were taking place, planned not to disappoint him and he started to shove as much of the 10 inch dildo into her pussy as he could. "Oh, my God, he has managed to get all of the dildo into my pussy. Oh James, he is now fucking me with it. He is fucking me hard..." Victoria thrust her bottom out to meet her thrusts and, looking straight at Jessie began to scream down the phone, "Fuck me, fuck me with that big black dildo. Oh I deserve it. I need it. Be rough with this naughty white wife!"

"Oh yes, my dear, you are so naughty. Tell me, what are you wearing as you allow these "black men" to abuse your body?"

"Oh James...harder harder... I have on the tightest slutiest outfit... oh that feels so good, so big...I am wearing that small red and black mini skirt, you know the one that I bought but never wore because it is too short. And I have on a tight white shirt and no bra." James knew exactly which skirt she was referring to, it was indeed very very short. He had persuaded her to buy it and had fucked her in it once, the day they had bought it. But after that she had, despite his numerous requests, refused to wear it, always maintaining that it was too short for her to wear in public. True, it barely covered her bottom, but God did she look great in it. As such, James doubted very much whether she was actually wearing the outfit, bearing in mind the gardeners were (supposedly) downstairs. As far as he was concerned, she could have been wearing a sackcloth, but the description of the outfit had served its purpose.

"Oh Victoria, that is naughty. You know how much I like that skirt, did you wear it because you wanted to impress those "black men" who are abusing you now?" James enquired, playing along with her fantasy, trying to throw more oil onto the considerable flames of their passion.

"Oh yes, James, I wore this outfit to please my black Masters. I wore it to seduce them, to allow them to savour my young body. I would never wear it for you, but I would wear it for them... oh harder harder..." Victoria responded truthfully. Amos and Jessie were now not sure whether her husband was actually aware of what was going on, so devilishly honest was Victoria. She was playing a risky game but they, however, could not risk anything, they were so close to their conquest and they did not want her husband to find out (yet) and possibly put an end to their wicked endeavours. Instead, Amos continues to slide the dildo in and out of her pussy, causing her to get close to her climax. He marvelled how big and black it looked up against her petite white bottom.

"Oh that is naughty. Yes, you are a naughty wife for wearing such an outfit for your "black friends". Have "they" taken your tits out of your shirt? If not, take them out, and let "them" play with them".

"No, James, my tits are still in my shirt. Do you want to me to ask one of the black men here to take them out and maul them, to slap them and to treat them roughly as they do in the film?"

"Yes! Yes, my dear. Ask them! Ask them!" James was getting close. The supposed imaginary story was getting all too much for him.

Victoria looked at Jessie, she was panting out loud as a result of his friend's actions, she was thrusting her bottom down on the dildo, anxious to get as much of it in her as possible. She now wanted him to abuse her big white tits. "Yes, I am going to ask one of the men to take out my tits" Jessie smiled, calmly got up and walked over to where Victoria was standing. "Oh God, James, he is coming over to me, he is going to take out my tits! Are you sure you want this? You are the only man who has played with them. You are going to allow another man, a black man to posses my big married white tities!" God, this phone sex was unbelievable, James thought. And she sounds so plausible, it is almost as if she does have a couple of black men with her... "Yes, yes, I want another man to posses your big white tits. I want this "black man" to maul them and to abuse them! Oh Victoria, you are so naughty..."

Jessie was now standing just inches away from his panting victim. He towered over her and looked down as she dutifully looked up, mouth open, pleading with him to take her tits out and to posses them. Then, without warning, he grabbed the folds of her tight white shirt and ripped it open, causing the buttons to scatter across the garden and her tits to deliciously wobble as they were violently set free. "Oh my God!" Victoria screamed, taken aback by the violence of his actions. She had expected him to gently unbutton her shirt and remove her breasts, but she was fast learning that, with black men, she should expect the unexpected, especially if the option was one of roughness over tenderness.

James had heard the sound of ripping and wondered what was going on. "What did you just do, my dear?"

"Oh, I just ripped my shirt open in passion, darling. I mean of course this black man ripped open my shirt. Oh James, he is taking out my tits. Oh James he is playing with them. Ooh, be gentle, don't squeeze them so hard. Oh James, he is pinching my nipples, oh he is pinching them hard. Oooh, James I have one black man playing with my tits and I have another one raping me with my dildo. Oh James, his big black hands can almost cover all of my big married white tits. He is mauling tits that were once yours and I can't do anything to stop them James! They are attacking me, James. They are attacking me. What shall I do, shall I allow them to attack me, to posses my body? A body that I swore in church I would keep only for you?" "Oh yes, you wicked tart. Yes! This is so good, you are so good at this. I could almost believe that someone was actually with you! Yes, my dear, allow your "friends" to posses your body..."

Victoria was just panting out loud, she could not respond, such was the state that these men had forced her in. She was now just stationary, she could barely move and if it wasn't for the support of Jessie by holding on to her jugs, she feared that she would have fallen over. She looked down at her mauled tits and the contrast with her delicate young white flesh and his big, black, ugly old hands could not be more striking. But it was this roughness and the fact that she was being forced into these degrading acts by such old men that was the cause of so much pleasure. Meanwhile, behind her, as Amos fucked her aggressively with her dildo, he had, with his other hand, taken to spanking her defenceless bottom. It was this, more than anything else that was the trigger for her orgasm.

"Oh James, it is too much, I am going to cum. Cum with me as these black men abuse your darling wife..."

On hearing this, James could do nothing else other than follow his wife's instructions and cum all over his expensive Armani pants. "Oh, yes, my gorgeous wife, I am cumming, I am cumming!" He screamed, in triumph at his wife's supposed fantasy being played out on the phone. If only he knew the truth...

A minute or so passed as both parties recovered from their intense orgasms. James's penis had remained hard. This did not happen too often, he thought. Clearly perverted phone sex with his wife being abused by imaginary black men was the way forward. Indeed, he had time for another orgasm, if his wife was willing to oblige him.

"My darling that was amazing. That was fucking amazing. Do you know for a second or two, I actually believed that there were a couple of niggers with you, you were so God damn believable!"

"Don't be silly, my darling. You know my body is only for you." She lied, as Amos removed the dildo from her pussy. Amos then got up and moved over to where Jessie was standing. She now had two big black men towering over her and she knew that this time, unlike yesterday, there would be no escape. These men would want her to pleasure them and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop it from happening. Her journey down the path to becoming a whore for black cock would start properly now. All previous events had been mere foreplay to whatever was to transpire now. She was meant to serve these men, to give them pleasure, it was not supposed to be the other way around. The fact that she may derive pleasure from her abuse and domination was all secondary to the pleasure that she was being forced to give these black men.

Of course her husband did not know any of this and instead babbled on about how wonderful things were. "Yes, yes, of course I know you would always be faithful to me. I trust you implicitly. It was just so wonderful..." And on and on he went. And this time Victoria was not listening to a word he said, so terrified was she about what was going to happen to her next.

Amos, who could overhear James's incessant babbling, decided to take things into his own hands. He grabbed the phone from Victoria, who initially thought, with horror, that he was going to speak to her husband, but instead he put the phone on to mute. He then barked what would the first of many orders to the innocent white wife. "Strip bitch, but leave the heels on." He then put the phone down on the table and put it on speaker. "And deal with your wimp of a husband. If you can't get rid of him, sort him out but regardless, you will pleasure us now, bitch."

James was still babbling away as his wife followed her new Master's orders and, without hesitation or protest, she very slowly removed her skirt and g-string, allowing them to fall on the floor by her feat. With as much dignity as she could muster, she picked them up and placed them on the nearby chair. All was left was her shirt, which was still open after being ripped apart by Jessie. With little difficulty that too was removed and placed on the chair.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers