Naive or Stupid - Take Your Pick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At three I met with my lawyer and found him to be a likeable enough guy. He warned me that since we were in a no fault state, I could expect her to get custody of Shelby and Ryan and I'd lose the house and half of everything else to my wife even if I had proof of her infidelity. I told him how I wanted him to write up the petition and when he told me I'd never get away with taking almost everything from her I told him not to worry. I was pretty sure I could convince her to go along with whatever I wanted. He wasn't happy, but he bowed to my demands, telling me he would have everything ready to have her served Friday morning. I also had him prepare papers to file against her boss and the company he was part owner in for purposefully destroying my marriage. Those papers were also going to be ready by Friday morning. I was set.

When I got home that night, I was cool towards Sheri, frankly I'd had it and just wanted the whole thing over with so I could get on with my life. I knew there was a ton of pain and sorrow still to come, but I understood there was no turning back and anyway, I'd finally be sharing the pain and suffering with my slut of a wife and her asshole lover.

After a quiet dinner with little conversation I retreated to my man cave, printed the photos of the lovers I was going to use and created the signs, accomplishing everything without interruption. I also had time to write a letter to Greg Allen's wife, enclosing 4 by 5 prints of the big photos I was using on the posters and telling her I had plenty of video to supply her with in case she decided to divorce her husband like I was dumping my wife.

Shortly after 11 I went to our bedroom to make sure Sheri was asleep, then made my way to her car, retrieved the voice activated recorder from under her seat, rewound and listened to what was on it. I was only getting one side of the conversations and there appeared to be several actual business calls, but there was one that appeared to be to Greg:

"Hi lover, thanks again for this afternoon. Me too. I always miss you after were together. Yes, oh my god would a whole week together be heaven? Yes, maybe we can before long. We can make up a real estate convention that we absolutely must attend. (laughter). You'll give me enough orgasm's to drive me crazy. (laughter) Yes baby, only you. You know if I didn't have to give Jack my pussy once in a while to keep him happy, it would be your exclusive property just like my ass. Yes baby, we're on for Thursday afternoon. I can't wait either. Bye baby."

I was surprised to find that what she said didn't hurt as bad as it had before. Maybe there was hope for me yet. Little did she know how soon she would be his exclusive property forever, and of course the fact that I was one day away from destroying their sweet lives gave me a warm feeling. Revenge I was discovering, was powerful medicine.

I replaced the tape with a new one and placed the recorder back under her seat where I hoped it would record evidence of her torture the next day when her world fell apart.

I barely slept at all that night, not because I was heartbroken, I'd gone beyond that. No, I had trouble sleeping, anticipating everything I hoped would happen the next day. For the final time I got out of bed while Sheri continued to sleep. I stood looking down at the woman who had been the love of my life, the mother of my children, the woman I expected to spend the rest of my life with. I felt tears coming into my eyes as I realized I had slept with her for the final time. Never again would I make love to her, never again would we cuddle or talk about our future. We had no future, and as I turned and walked away from her I wondered if she had any idea the price she was about to pay for turning against me. She probably didn't, but she'd soon find out.

I showered and left the house, stopped for breakfast at a diner, then made a brief stop at work to let my secretary know I'd be out for the day. I called Dan and let him know what was about to go down. He wished me luck, told me to be careful and to let him know how everything went. I made a quick stop at my lawyers to make sure everything was ready to have my wife and Greg Allen served the next day. After that I called my wife to tell her I would pick up the kids from school. My mom said since they had no school on Friday she wanted them for the long weekend so I'd stop by the house around 3:45 to pick up some clothes and take them directly over to Mom's. She thought that was wonderful and using her sexiest voice told me it would give us time on Saturday to spend the day in bed. "Sure" I told her and hung up. I had gotten to the point where I just couldn't stand to listen to her bullshit.

I took my time getting back to my house. By 12:30 I was parked around the corner waiting for the action to begin. My car was mostly hidden from sight, but I could just see any car that pulled into my driveway. I didn't need to see the garage door go up and down. My wife and her lover were predictable if nothing else and I was aware of their routine. At 12:50 I saw Sheri's car turn into the driveway followed five minutes later by Greg Allen's. The bait was taken and I was ready to reel them in.

I should have felt pain knowing that my wife and her boss were fucking each other senseless in my marriage bed while I sat around the corner waiting for them to finish, but she'd lost her ability to hurt me. I couldn't believe how calm I was as I pictured in my mind all the things I knew they were doing together. It was almost like remembering a cheap porn flick. One with very little plot, but one bang up ending. At ten till three I saw shithead Allen's car back out of the driveway and leave. Ten minutes later Sheri followed suite. I noticed as she drove away that she was applying new lipstick and I wondered how much of her old lipstick now formed a band around Greg Allen's cock.

As soon as they were gone I drove into my garage and closed the door. I had work to do and not a lot of time to get it done. I went to my office and checked the tape from that afternoon's session. It was all there, the fucking and sucking and drilling my wife in the ass. The insults were there too about how much better he was at fucking and eating her than I would ever be. There was a difference this time though, this time I didn't care. After I made sure the footage was safely downloaded into my hard drive I spent the next ten minute taking all of my hand made signs with their pornographic photographs up the stairs, placing them by the front door where they would be handy. Next I packed a toothbrush and some clothes for Shelby and Ryan and put them in my car. The only regret I had about what I was about to do was how much pain I was about to cause the two children I loved more than anything in the world. I took comfort in the fact that I had not caused the pain they would soon feel when they realized their mom and dad were no longer together, No, that responsibility lay firmly on their mother's head. She was the one that chose to have a lengthy affair and completely destroy her family.

At 3:15 I drove to their school and was there to pick them up when the final bell rang. I told them they would be spending the weekend with grandma and since she always spoiled them rotten they were thrilled. Forty five minutes later I had dropped them off and returned to the house where I put my plan into action. And that brings us back to where we started. Bed, table and rug on the lawn with all the signs, the neighbors watching and Sheri coming home to the horror of learning the truth, that I knew everything.

Chapter 6

I did not hear from Sheri that night, though I thought I would. There was a call late that evening from her cellphone, but when I answered there was no one there. I was visited by the police an hour after Sheri left. They were sympathetic, but told me I had to remove the signs and photographs or they would have to site me for disturbing the peace and public indecency. I took them down. They had done what I wanted them to do. They were seen by my wife and I knew from the look on her face before I turned away from her that her life had begun to spiral down into hell.

That night I drank the better part of a 5th of Makers Mark and passed out in an alcoholic stupor. I woke up Friday morning with a world class hangover, but in spite of that I still felt a sense of power. Yes, I was sad and lonely, but I knew I'd had the strength to bury my anger and hatred long enough to exact my revenge against my faithless wife and her asshole lover. Around noon I opened the front window curtains and saw that the rug, kitchen table and bed were gone. The only things left were the mattress and sex stained sheets. I'd haul those away, or burn them later I thought.

The rest of the morning was uneventful, but by three in the afternoon all hell began to break out. I was sure that Greg Adams wife would have received the letter and photographs that morning and my lawyer had called me to let me know both Sheri and Greg Adams and his partners had been served at work. He said he was there when they were served and Sheri screamed and fell to the floor sobbing, while Greg Adams totally ignored her as he stomped around the office calling me a motherfucker, threatening to kill me. His partners however locked themselves behind closed doors for 15 minutes before returning to hand Sheri her final check and telling her that her services were no longer required. They also handed Greg a check for his share of the partnership. When he told them he had no intention of selling to them, they quoted to him the section of their corporate bylaws concerning morality and sexual fraternization with staff members. The section plainly gave them the mandate and right to sever all relationships with him and his mistress. At the same time the front desk receptionist told him that his wife was on the phone demanding to speak with him. She had gotten the letter and photos I'd sent and she wanted to tell him not to bother to come home and to let him know that she would be filing for divorce the next day.

I later learned from the husband of one of the women that worked at the agency that after Adams was escorted from the building, everyone turned their backs on my soon to be ex-wife and she lay on the floor for a good thirty minutes sobbing and moaning. At some point she apparently pulled herself together enough to leave the building, but no one was sure where she had gone.

The next day I finally got a call from Sheri. She sounded horrible. She wanted to know where the children were and if they knew? I told her they were safe at my mother's place, that they did not know and wouldn't hear any of the sordid details from me. She thanked me for that and then asked if she could come by and pick up some of her things and I of course told her she could. All she had to do was tell me when and I would leave for a few hours while she got what she needed. She wanted to know if I could stay and talk to her and I told her I really had nothing to say to her, causing her to start sobbing again.

"You know I'm sorry" she said. "You have to know how sorry I am Jack and that I never meant to hurt you."

I couldn't help myself, I actually started laughing. "How in hell could you tell me you are sorry Sheri and you never wanted to hurt me? What did you think I'd do when I found out, congratulate the two of you?"

"I never wanted you to find out. I love you Jack, I've never loved anyone but you"

"I don't think you really believe that Sheri, how could you? After telling your lover how much better he made you feel than I ever could. How he was the only man who could complete you. How every time I made love to you all you could think about is wanting to have him inside you."

"Jack I never said those things, how could you think I would ever say those things to him?"

"Because I have the recordings of you saying those things to him Sheri, every word. Telling him that if you didn't have to let me fuck you every once in a while to keep me happy, your cunt would be his property and his alone just like your ass belonged only to him. Oh yes Sheri, I have video of him fucking your ass and you loving it and then telling him how you would never give me that privilege, because your ass was exclusively his property. Even telling him that the few times I tried to enter that part of you, you rejected me completely, telling me it was too nasty to even think about. I have it all Sheri, every word, every shame you tried to place on my head to him, every degrading thing you could ever say about any man you said to your lover about me, your husband. I don't have anything to say to you Sheri and there is nothing you can say to me that would make even the smallest difference in how I feel about you."

"I love you Jack. You have to believe that I've always loved you, only you. I don't know what made me say those things to Greg, you have to believe that I didn't mean any of it. I was just trying to build up his ego because he always told me how his wife was always putting him down."

"So let me get this straight. You constantly tore me down to him, belittling me and my pathetic efforts at love making so you could stroke his ego and build him up, because you felt sorry for him. Is that your story? You felt bad that his wife put him down so you not only put me down, but you fucked him in every way possible for the last six months just to make him feel better about himself?"

"Yes Jack, I never meant to hurt you, I didn't mean any of it."

"If you didn't mean any of it, then why did you do it and why let him fuck you in your ass Sheri, when you always denied that pleasure to me?"

"I don't know Jack. It just seemed dirty and I felt like I should be dirty with Greg. That's all it was with Greg, fun and dirty sex. I had to keep it separate from what I had with you which had to always be loving and clean."

"You really are one very sick puppy Sheri. I'm amazed it took me so long to see it. Shame on me for being so blindly stupid."

I don't love him Jack, I love you. Please Jack. If you can find it in your heart to give me a chance to make it right, I'll give you my ass and every other part of me. I was so stupid, of course my ass and my pussy and my mouth belong to you, only you Jack. You have to believe that. I made a mistake, but that can't be the end of us. Let me show you. I can come to you right now and give you my ass as many times as you want it. Please Jack, please, don't leave me."

"Sorry Sheri, I don't love you and I don't have to leave you, you left me. The things you did with him and the degrading, humiliating things you said about me, over and over and over again for over 6 months proved you don't love me. You can't love someone and wish him that kind of pain and harm and humiliation. I think you're disgusting Sheri, an evil and disgusting whore and I cannot wait to have you out of my life. Do you really think I want anything to do with your ass after you gave it to him and promised it only to him forever? I wouldn't touch your skanky body if you were the last woman on earth. The only reason that I will ever have anything to do with you at all is the children. Remember them, Shelby and Bryan, the kids we created when we were still a family? You shit on them too. I want to spare them as much pain as possible, but I don't want to spare you anything. In fact I want you to feel all of the pain you've heaped on me. You and your lover Greg both deserve it and I want you to feel it."

"Why did you tell his wife Jack? That was unfair."

"Unfair, Are you completely delusional Sheri? What you did to me and our children is unfair. Why the hell do you think I told her? Number 1: he destroyed my family by fucking my wife over and over again. Number 2: He took possession of the one body on this earth I thought was mine to have and hold and he made her tell him how wonderful he was and what a miserable failure I was. And number 3: His wife needed to know what an absolute miserable failure of a human being she is married to. What she does with that information is up to her."

"They have children Jack."

"So do I Sheri, and my two are the ones I want to protect. I feel bad for his kids too, but it's not because of me that they may be facing the possibility of a future without their dad. It's his fault and your fault too Sheri. I refuse to take any of the blame here."

"I don't want a divorce Jack. I'll fight for our marriage."

"There's nothing to fight for. I would honestly rather be dead than have to be shackled to you for the rest of my life."

"I know you still love me Jack, you have too. You can't just turn that off over one thing like this."

"My god you are delusional, completely out of your mind. Did you read the divorce petition you were served with?"

"No, why should I. If you'll just listen to reason and let me make it up to you there won't be any divorce. If you can't do it for me at least do it for Shelby and Ryan, they need a mother and a father Jack."

"They will always have a mother and a father, we just won't be married or living together in the same house. If you had bothered to read the petition you would see that as long as you agree to joint custody for our children, you can stay in the house and have half of all our worldly goods. What isn't in the petition, but what I'm telling you now is that if you don't sign the petition and agree to the more than favorable terms I'm offering you I will share the videos of you and your dumb shit lover with every person you've ever known, including your parents and your sister and her children and any other person I can think of."

"You wouldn't do that Jack, you can't hate me that much."

"Oh there's where you're wrong Sheri, I can and I will and there is nothing on earth that will stop me. Fight me and I will ruin your life forever. And yes Sheri, I can hate you that much."

"Please Jack, don't do this."

"Sign the divorce papers Sheri."

"Please Jack, let me make this up to you."

"No can do. Sign the papers Sheri."

"Oh god, please."

"Sign the papers Sheri." And I hung up on her.

Epilogue

Sheri signed the papers and the divorce was final in 6 months. She lives with Shelby and Ryan in the home we used to share and I live in a condo a few blocks away. We are in the same school district so there was little interruption in the kids schedule though the pain of the divorce was felt by both of them. Shelby told me that their mother admitted she had made a bad mistake and our marriage couldn't get around it, but we both assured the kids that we would always be there for them. I have no idea what Sheri told her parents and sister about the breakup, but since they all still speak to me I guess she didn't tell them I was to blame. As far as my mother is concerned it was just something that neither Sheri nor I could get past.

I did get a final chance to retrieve the audio recorder from Sheri's car and the voice track was memorable. She'd called Greg on her way home and again thanked him for a wonderful afternoon, but she told him she thought I might be getting suspicious and suggested they cool things for a couple of weeks, just till she knew the coast was clear. Then when she pulled up to the house she got confused, wondering what all the people were doing standing in the street, looking at our yard. Then when she saw the signs and photographs and realized what I'd done, her screams almost broke the recorder. As she drove away she was sobbing and saying "What did you do Jack, what did you do.? And then I believe reality hit her like a bucket of ice water and her story changed to, "oh god what did I do? Noooo god please, what did I do? Please god make it all go away." She managed to call her lover and when he answered she screamed, "He knows Greg. About us, Jack knows everything!" and then, just sobs for a very long time.