Naive or Stupid - Take Your Pick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's over a year now since the fires of hell washed over all of us and gradually I am starting to put the pieces together again. I still do not date and likely won't for a while yet. The thought of a repeat of what I just went through has me still very leery of getting into another serious relationship. Shelby told me that her mom had gone out on a date one time, but came home crying and as far as she knew had not dated again. Sheri found a job as a receptionist in a retirement village and has given up real estate, at least for the moment. I've never learned if she stays in touch with Greg Allen and I don't care.

Greg Allen and his wife are divorced and he has been unable to find a job. You see even though I did not send the video of their fuck sessions to anyone Sheri knew, I was not as kind to Greg. It seems that a lot of businesses are spooked by the possibility of hiring someone who has the reputation of seducing married women and breaking up their marriages. Of course I fuzzed out Sheri's face in the videos, but I did leave all of the audio intact. I recently heard that Greg's former wife is dating a nice guy, a policeman and it seems to be getting serious. Good for her.

Oh, and speaking of Greg's former company. To avoid any bad publicity they made a generous offer to me to keep from suing them. I accepted and as far as I'm concerned it's all behind me. For now, I'm just interested in my children and their future. Maybe one day my future will become important to me too.