Naive Sorority Sister

Story Info
A naive freshman, wants the College experience.
3.1k words
3.57
73.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This whole month has been utter shit!" I say aloud in the small room I shared with another girl.

"What are you talking about Ashley? It's our first month of being in college! We're away from our parents; we can do whatever we want, whenever we want!" My roommate responded. She always had an optimistic attitude towards things. I don't know how she ever could, seeing as she stayed in the room all day and night and only ventured out to seek food down in the, aptly named, mess hall.

"I know but, come on Rachel! Did you really think our first weeks in college would be this mundane? I thought I'd be going to parties and drinking beers and you know, just hanging out!" I didn't want to tell Rachel the main reason why I was frustrated. I don't think she would understand.

We had to be the oddest pairing I had ever known. We both liked the same music, the same tv shows and we both read the same books but when it came to socializing she was more of a wallflower than I was. She shunned all the revelry, all the parties, all the joy that involved alcohol. However, I wanted to completely submerge myself in those activities. This is college and I wanted it to be like the movies but she never wanted to go so I never went. I guess that aspect of college is being accomplished: sticking with your roommate.

"Not really. I'm okay with what we do every weekend. I'm content." And she smiled that small smile that I just knew she had to be lying to herself. I knew that the conversation was over, my complaint would go unheard and I would be stuck in the same weekend cycle I had entered since a month ago.

"Do you want to order wings tonight? Maybe hot ones again?"

"Sure, Rachel, same place?"

"Definitely!"

It took a few more weeks for me to realize that Rachel could be left to her own devices. It would be hard but I needed to make new friends and create those "College" experiences on my own. I was not about to spend my freshman year sitting in my dorm room, eating wings with my roommate every weekend and watching streaming shows and movies.

When the Kappa Phi Gamma sorority started their Recruitment Week, I knew this was my chance to spend my college years the right way; this was my chance to have the "College" experiences I had seen every character in the movies go through. Plus, they all really seemed like a nice group of girls.

It wasn't until later on that I found out about the Kappa Phi Gamma sorority's reputation. Every boy on campus called them by a different name because of the rumors that surrounded the Kappa Phi Gamma name. I always knew sorority girls were a little sluttier than the average girl but it seemed as though these girls took it to a completely different level. They had a reputation of loving anal sex. From the stories, I heard, it wasn't just about LOVING anal sex, it was begging for it, craving it, wanting it everywhere. The rumors were spread all over campus until eventually the Kappa Phi Gamma girls earned a new name: Alpha Sigma Sigma. I thought it was a little clever when I heard it but still pretty immature. I never thought the girls looked like the type to love anal and I know I never tried it but I did want the "College" experience so I carried on through Recruitment week.

When Recruitment week started, that was when college really started for me. Every night was a different activity; Monday was a meet a greet night, Tuesday was a poker tournament, Wednesday was a night where we met our brother sorority and we got paired with a brother that took us on a date, Thursday we partied with our brother fraternity and Friday we partied with the brother fraternity at our sorority house. Every night was fun and every night I drank! For a moment, I wondered how many brain cells I still had in my head, then my favourite song came on and I forgot all about those kinds of thoughts.

Sorority life was fun until the last night. The sisters of Kappa Phi Gamma lined all the new recruits into a straight line and the oldest, Krissy, told us we had to select a room in the house and wait for our surprise. I wondered what the surprise was, but in that moment in time I was too high on the sisterly love to care, I so wanted to be a part of Kappa Phi Gamma.

I chose the room farthest to the left, unlocked the door and walked in. The first thing I noticed about the room was the copious amounts of pink everything; the bed sheets, pillows, curtains, even the chairs were pink. I wondered if I had somehow passed out and this was simply a hallucination sponsored by the color Pink. I walked over to the pink-frilled mirror and examined myself. I never thought myself to be entirely sexy but those happy-go-lucky girls made me look at myself with a much closer eye. No longer did I just see an average girl, I saw a sexually charged woman. And she was ready to pounce.

Voices snapped me out of my train of thought! I recognized the tone as male voices. I pressed my ear up against the door and heard the oldster frat brother give their new recruits the same instructions Krissy gave us. I pushed myself away from the door and I waited, waited to see who would choose my room. I could hear the wild stampede outside my door, the boys were more eager to enter the rooms than the girls were, but I stood, frozen, nervous and worried.

The door knob turned slowly, and I heard the click. Slowly, the door was pushed open and in the door way stood Julius. I was relieved that he was the one who chose my room. I really like Julius. We met before at the mixer and I really like being with him but every other girl wanted to talk to him and dance with him so we never saw each other again. I guess it was fate that made us choose the same room, farthest to the left.

Krissy's voice suddenly came out of nowhere. There were no visible signs of a PA system but yet, he voice could be heard clearly from inside the room Ashley and Julius were now standing in.

"Ladies and gentlemen, of course, tonight you become a part of the Kappa Phi Gamma and its brother sorority, Kappa Phi Alpha. At least you have a chance too. In your rooms, there should be a brother and a sister. Girls and boys, to become one of us you must share in our secret. A secret that we have all be part of for as long as we've been sisters. To join us, you must have sex tonight. Consummate your union into our brotherhood and never share this secret with anyone! However, if you choose not to; the door is open and you are able to leave but you can tell no one of what you heard tonight and you are forbidden from joining. Now then, enjoy yourselves, I know I will." She gave a little chuckle as her voice trailed away from the room.

I was shocked but I was not surprised. Their reputation still stood ground; I was waiting for the day when we would have to do something like this. I was still nervous though, I had only once before, had sex. It was uncomfortable and I did not enjoy myself. I glanced over to Marcus and he looked nervous too. From the looks of him, he was a virgin. That thought was a complete surprise to me. He was an extremely sexy guy.

I heard doors open and close, one by one and footsteps on the staircase. I knew some girls would leave, and for a moment I considered it. I considered what I would be leaving behind, what possibilities I would be trading, the sisterhood, the "College" experiences, the bond that lasts after graduation and the connections in the most prestigious companies. I considered how easy it would be to open that door and just walk out, walk down those stairs and never look back at this sorority house again. I considered all those things but my legs never moved towards the door. I wanted to stay and be a Kappa Phi Gamma sister.

I slowly walked over to Julius and I got down on my knees in front of him. Our eyes locked as we both knew what was going to happen. His eyes were brown and they looked nervous.

I said, "Do you want to leave?"

He shook his head. It was little bit cute that he was too nervous to speak and it made me smile.

"Do you want to do this with me?"

He paused for a moment, our eyes never leaving each other's gaze. Then, he nodded.

"Are you a virgin? We can take it slow if you want."

He finally spoke to me and he said, " Yea, I'm a virgin but I've been thinking about you ever since the mixer. You've been on my mind a lot and I want to do this with you. That's why I bribed my Big to ask your Big what room you went into."

I was stunned. The thought that he would go so far as to want to only be with me, have his first time with me. I wanted to make it special. So, I got up from the my kneeling position and I took off my shirt.

"I will take off one piece and you will do the same until we're naked. Okay?"

He agreed and he took off his shirt. I then took my pants off, and he did the same. This went on for a few seconds until we were both completely naked. We were both standing in front of each other completely naked, with all our faults for the world to see. I was nervous because I didn't know what he would think about me now that I'm naked. I was still that nervous girl inside.

"You're so sexy!"

"What?" I was stunned by his remark.

"Your body is amazing! Your boobs are so big....and I really love a white girl with a sweet ass!" That nervous virgin wasn't there anymore, in front of me stood a very horny man.

He stood in front of me; 6 foot and 3 inches. His black cock stiff from just seeing me naked and it was huge. I wondered if I could even fit it inside me. He was of medium build but so was I and that made him less intimidating than I thought he would be naked. Just standing there with his muscled arms and strong, broad shoulders and his big, black cock hanging out inches away from where he stood; he looked handsome, rugged, sexy, strong! All the things I wanted in a man.

I had never thought in my life that my breasts were particularly huge nor was my ass sweet. He walked over to me and kissed me, wrapping his arms around me as he pulled my body closer to his. His soft lips against mine, I could feel his cock rubbing against my belly and the pre-cum sticking to me. My heart was racing and my body was getting hot from being aroused by him. I pushed him onto the bed, got on my knees again and told him he would feel good from this.

His dick was as tall as my entire head, it was thick and long. I licked the massive shaft with my tongue, up and down I went, making his dick wet and making him moan. I licked from his big balls up to the top and I instantly went down on his dick. I heard a loud moan and I knew he really liked that. I bobbed up and down on his dick, the saliva from when I was licking his big, meaty cock, helped me get his monster into my mouth. With every stroke of his cock against my tongue, I heard him moan. Every time I went down and his tip got in my throat, he moaned. I started bobbing faster and faster.

"Ashley, stop, stop, I'm about to.." I didn't allow him to finish his words. A blast of hot liquid shot straight down my throat and his dick became soft. I looked at him and he was breathing heavily. All that cum went down my throat and it tasted really good but I wanted more. He looked exhausted, the pink bed sheet that he laid on was wrinkled and sweat dripped from his forehead.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked him.

"Can I eat you out now?"

"If you really want to" I smiled at him.

He traded places with me on the bed and he started licking around my pussy. His tongue finding the right spots to slowly go over. He looked the outside, and the inside of my vaginal lips until he came to the little hill that gave me so much satisfaction and he kissed it. A tingle shot through my body! He kissed it again and I felt another tingle. I let out a moan without realizing it.

He lifted his head and said "Let me know if it hurts, okay?"

I nodded. He was such a caring lover.

He proceeded to flick my clit with his tongue. My body was flushed with pleasure! I moaned more! He flicking; up and down his tongue went on my pink flesh. He looked up and me and I looked at him and I smiled, I felt like he did too.

He slid, two fingers into my wet pussy and I could feel them working their way up. I cringed a little and he stopped, looked at me and asked if I was alright. I told him I was so he continued on like before. The slight pain subsided and when I started moaning again, he pulled his fingers out and pushed them back him. I had never felt this sensation before, it was amazing. Ecstasy was flooding my head, this man was making me feel things that my last lover couldn't.

I felt something building up inside me and I wrapped my legs around his head to push his tongue down further on my clit. My moans were becoming louder, and louder with each passing moment the room became more filled with the sound of my own voice and less with silence. The sensation was rising, and rising, and rising and then with one last moan....it was gone; replaced by the orgasmic pleasure that flowed all over my body. I had to push him off my pussy because his tongue was beginning to hurt me. I laid there on the bed, my legs weak and my body exhausted. Just like he was a few moments ago, I no longer wanted to move. I wanted to stay in this moment forever, feel the pleasure of my first orgasm forever.

He got up from the floor and showed me his fingers, they were covered in this thick, white liquid. In front of my eyes, I saw him put his fingers in his mouth and suck and swallow my cum.

"Now, we've both tasted cum" and he smiled.

I laughed at his joke. I was more laughing at the fact that he could make a joke at this time, me covered in sweat on a pink bed, in a terribly pink room and him, sitting on the floor smiling. My heart raced again, but this time not because I was horny but because I felt like I really liked him.

I moved on the bed to a position where my head, lay on the pillows. I spread my legs and I looked at him and said. "If you want to we can have sex....you do have a condom right?"

He grabbed his pants and pulled out a box of Trojan Magnum condoms.

"Do you have lube too?"

He shook his head. I knew without lube it would be painful but I wanted to feel him inside me so I didn't ask any further. He ripped the gold packaging and slid one of the condoms on his big, thick penis. He got onto the bed and got on top of me, he leaned down to kiss me and I could feel a surge of passion from his lips. His asked if I was ready and I nodded. Slowly, he slid his protected penis inside me, I cringed all the way until he was all the way in. After that, the pain went away and I told him he could move.

His penis went in and out of my penis so fast, it felt like a bullet train going through a tunnel.

"Can you go slower, please?"

"I'm sorry" he said. He went slower from then, his eyes still locked with mine. His massive penis felt good penetrating my small vagina. His pace felt good and I could tell her was enjoying it too. He bent down to kiss me and he whispered in my ear "Thank you. Since I met you I wanted my first time to be with you".

Then, I realized this was no longer about sex or getting into the sorority and fraternity. He was making love to me. Each stride of his penis into my vagina was pleasure. His beautiful eyes locked in a gaze with mine and smile looked at me from his handsome face. His pace quickened a little and the pleasure increased.

"Tell me when you're about to come" I told him.

"Okay, hold on" He increased his paced more until my breasts were going up and down and the bed started to creak. His penis was entering and exiting me so quickly and rubbing against my clit in such a pleasurable way that I couldn't help myself from moaning his name.

"Hold on Ashley, I'm about to come...I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" His cum shot into my pussy and I smiled as he dropped down onto my chest and breathed heavily again. I felt good, I made him cum, that was all my doing and I smiled.

He looked at me. "What do you want to do now?" I asked him.

"Do you want to grab dinner some time?" He asked.

"Definitely!" I smiled back at him and thought about what just transpired.