Girlfriend Saves Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend pays for indiscretion with surprising consequence.
5.7k words
4.2
22.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

Chapter One

Jenny was my gorgeous girlfriend she was nineteen, petite, just over 110lbs with a hour glass figure with long dark hair, if anything her boobs were slightly large for her frame. In some outfits they appeared huge, but nobody seemed to mind. least of all the men, although a few of the girls threw her an envious look occasionally

I`m Steve 23 years old, athletic, six foot tall, and some say half decent looking, but I was punching well above my weight with Jenny. Me a mere plumbing and heating engineer going out with a beauty queen. All of our friends liked her and we had a great social life, always partying and enjoying ourselves, Jenny was a great sport joining in all the games, swimming, abseiling, scuba diving, water skiing, we had a skydive and a bungee jump in the planning, and she was well up for them.

Jenny worked as dental receptionist at a nice local practice, which is where I met her, they were sponsoring her through her degree with view to her becoming a qualified dentist and a partner in the Company, her father was a dentist and major shareholder in the practice.

Well of course everything wasn't quite what it appeared, Jenny had all the attributes, the stunning model good looks and body, privileged working position with a fine future ahead of her, sponsored by well off parents. But she could be a bit of a snob, appear aloof, some would say downright rude on occasions. Once you got to know her you knew it was just her way and she meant no harm by her attitude, so our friends accepted her occasional lapse.

Jenny was also a virgin, and very naïve in sexual matters, when any sexual inuendo cropped up, and they did frequently during conversation with our friends she always blushed, although appearing to laughed and enjoy the fun. I`d been scared if I`m honest to try it on with her for fear of losing her, so we were taking things slowly at her pace. Slowly was an understatement, all my male friends reckoned I was shagging her silly, Dave even commented I must be giving her plenty of cock because she always appeared happy and smiling.

If only he knew almost three months into our relationship and we had only just started French kissing. I know it`s hard to believe, but it was true. Not that I was very experienced with girls having only had sex twice, and to be truthful both were big let-downs, for the girls and myself.

About a month later we had a particular boozy Sunday, the weather was awful so we hit the pub early, later that evening I drove Jenny home we parked in the darkness of the long driveway that led up to her parents' large house. Jenny melted into my arms and we kissed passionately perhaps it was the extra few drinks but I began caressing her left boob, my first advance on her body.

My heart was racing and I expected to be slapped away, instead Jenny moaned and I felt her nipple stiffen to my touch, very encouraging. That was the start of our sex life, over the next few weeks we began to explore each other, firstly through our clothes, then I exposed her breasts. It was obvious to everyone she had a great set of tits on her and they certainly lived up to the expectations when I exposed them. What a magnificent pair to say the least, not a hint of sag when I managed to unclip her bra they remained in place. A lot of caressing and stroking her very stiff nipples before I ventured to get to kiss them, and what a turn on, my cock was straining at the leash. Jenny rubbed my stiffness through my jeans, I almost shot my bolt.

She was so beautiful I didn't want to rush things so let her move at her own pace, when one evening she unzipped my jeans and gave my cock a real feel, I slipped my hand between her legs and gently stroked her through her jeans. I could feel the softness of her pussy, she moaned and I knew we were getting there.

The following evening she wore a short dress rather inviting, showing off her legs, she flashed her white panties when she got into the car, my cock was erect instantly. It didn't go missed by Jenny who giggled at my embarrassment. An hour later we were parked in our special lover's lane spot secluded amongst the trees when she wasted no time in getting my cock in her hand, stroking up and down with her soft hand, she told me to get into the back of the car.

I had fingered her a few times and she got wet and excited but she had always stopped me at that stage, tonight was different. She was wet and moaned louder than usual as I slipped my finger in and out of her pussy. Without warning she straddled me, her hand holding my cock firmly, she raised herself a little and directed my cock towards her pussy. I felt her warmth and wetness and she found her pussy with my knob. She groaned loudly when my knob end opened her pussy lips and gently entered her virgin pussy. She kissed me and kept perfectly still with just my bell end inside her. Despite my natural urge to drive upwards and give her all my cock I resisted, she kissed me, tongue lashing my mouth.

Slowly she began to move downwards, going just a fraction deeper, she slowly took more of my cock, it was incredibly sexy, beyond my wildest dreams, this beautiful girl was using my cock to take her cherry. It must have taken her twenty minutes to take all of me, and when she was finally sat down on my cock she looked at me and smiled, a wicked grin. She had taken her time and lost her virginity at her own pace. Sure, she squealed when I broke her hymen but it didn't appear too painful for her, she began to ride me, and slowly her strokes became longer, her breathing shorter. After about ten long strokes she bounced off my cock and sat next to me, she looked at my cock. My cock was very hard and glistening with her juices, I wanted more naturally. Jenny on the other hand had decided that was enough for her first go at intercourse.

Things naturally progressed and we began to shag in earnest once she got a taste for it, and trust me it didn't take her long to realise what she had been missing.

Mentioning getting a taste for it, Jenny completely surprised me one evening. We were going to meet friends in a nice country pub when Jenny instructed, I pull into a lay by, I thought she was feeling unwell or something. I got a shock discovering she was horny, snogging my face off whilst extracting my cock. She proceeded without any encouragement from me to go down on my cock, and she was a natural, take it from me. Although she was the first girl to suck my cock I`d seen enough porn girls doing it to recognise a decent blow job. Jesus the feeling of having her lips around my cock was unbelievable. I could feel my spunk rising quickly, my cock thickened and hardened with Jenny sucking and slurping on it, I was almost at the point of no return, when she stopped using her mouth, sat upright and wrapped her hand around my dick wanking me for the few seconds it took me to shoot my lot.

Jenny thoughtfully as ever had a tissue ready to catch my sperm, she giggled, I emptied my balls into the tissue, "Ohhhh look at that! She exclaimed. "I always wondered what it looked like," She cleaned me up before placing a kiss on the tip of my softening manhood.

Over the next six months we perfected our sexual techniques and I believed we had a decent sex life although Jenny wasn't very adventurous. Yes, she would suck my cock and seemed to enjoy it, she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth, and sex was missionary position or Jenny sitting on my cock, the way she had on the night she had decided to pop her cherry but hey oh I was happy, the girl of my dreams on my arm and regularly on my cock.

We were planning to buy a house and get married I proposed at Christmas, popping a nice ring on her finger and everyone was happy, our parent's liked us and they also got on well, all in the world was great.

Until? Until Jenny arrived home from work one day in a right state, she told me she had upset a patient earlier in the day. He wanted to see a dentist and she had explained they couldn't get him an appointment for a week or so. Well things escalated and it ended up with the police being called and the man escorted to the police station to cool off pending being charged. Oh well these things happen!

It was okay until Jenny mentioned the guy's name Bobby Stone, "What thee Bobby Stone?" I asked, "Tattoo's, arms like gorillas, six four, 18 stone?" Oh my god. "Didn't mention revenge or anything?"

"He did say he wouldn't forget it," Jenny confessed.

It took two weeks and things had been forgotten, the argument was a distant memory, the police informed Jenny Stone had spent a couple of hours calming down and been released with just a caution.

Jenny and I were parked up in our little lover's spot, it was a nice spring evening the sun going down, warm and romantic, Jenny was all dreamy and lovely. We were almost naked Jenny down to her little white thong the crotch was wet from my finger working a little magic. She pulled my boxers off and dipped her head into my lap, I lay back waiting for her to perform. I wasn't disappointed, I had accepted she wouldn't let me get my tongue working on her pussy. Despite my pleading and begging she hadn't allowed me to venture down that route yet, so I just enjoyed her mouth, who was I to complain?

She took my cock into her mouth, her hand wrapped around the base she would work hand and mouth in unison getting my cock all wet and ready for her pussy. I played with her tits her nipples responded as usual. I closed my eyes and dreamed of having this beauty all to myself in our bed for the rest of my life. I knew one day I`d get to lick that pussy, and was prepared to wait until she was ready, loving, caring person I am.

I was just enjoying her oral skills when I heard a car coming up the concealed little road that led to our secret place. I opened my eyes just as the door was flung open and I was staring into the wild eyes of Bobby Stone.

Unceremoniously he hauled me out of the car and handed me to his accomplice who happened to be an equally big black guy. My feet didn't touch the floor as I was sat on an old wooden chair about 10 yards away from the car, a pair of handcuffs held my hands behind my back, the black guy stood guard over me.

I noticed a third person; a girl was with them. It was hard not to notice her she was wearing a wrap over top with a bow around her midriff, her top encased a large pair of tits, fuller than Jenny`s. Her arse was tight and the daisy dukes she worn revealed almost half her arse cheeks. She was very slim and nimble, see looked at me and smiled. It was a lovely smile, sexy and there was a sparkle in her eyes.

What the hell was happening? I watched as Sone lifted Jenny out of the car with ease, fortunately we kept a nice woollen blanket on the backseat so we could cuddle up after sex, Jenny had managed to cover herself with it. Stone dragged her out of the car and she stood looking petrified at him.

"Nobody fucks me over and gets away with it," He stated in a deep voice, "Not even posh little totty like you." His tone menacing. He looked Jenny up and down, "Time to teach you a lesson." He walked over towards me, I was naked and my cock had shrivelled up. He stared at my cock, "How the fuck do you satisfy a beauty like that," He nodded towards Jenny, "With a cock like that?" The two guys laughed, the black guy standing behind me had produced a long bladed knife which he rested on my shoulder.

"Please don't hurt him," Jenny found her voice pleading with him.

In a flash Stone whipped the blanket that had been covering my girlfriend's nakedness, she immediately covered her breasts with her hands. "Nice panties," Stone remarked, "I do like nice lingerie," He laughed as Jenny attempted to keep her breasts hidden and cover her pussy. An impossible task and her breasts wouldn't play ball she exposed one or the other no matter how she tried, much to his delight and her total embarrassment.

"Yes, I do like a nice thong," He spun Jenny around and grabbed her arse, "Now that`s a nice little arse," He whistled, "And I do like a nice arse don't I Rio?" he asked the girl.

"Can`t get enough," She laughed and bent forward, exposing a bit more of her arse cheeks.

"Please don't hurt us," Jenny begged, "We have money."

"Don't insult me." Stone retorted seriously, "Do you want me to shred your boyfriends' good looks?"

"Oh please, please don't hurt him," She begged.

Stone walked over to the black guy and whispered something to him, he laughed in response, "You can of course save him."

"Anything, my purse is...."

"I don't want your money."

"Then what do you want?" Jenny was facing him once again; she only came up to his chest he was so big and she was so petite.

"Couldn't help noticing I couldn't see you in the car when we got here, where were you?"

"I was in the car," Jenny replied truthfully.

"What were you doing?" He grinned when he asked the question, probably already knowing the answer.

"I was.....," Jenny coloured.

"You were what?" He demanded an answer.

"I was...." Again she faltered.

"You were sucking his cock weren't you?" Jenny nodded. "Pardon I didn`t catch that."

"Yes," Jenny said quite proudly.

"Yes what?"

"I was sucking his cock," She looked flustered.

"That wasn't so difficult was it," He mocked her, "Now come here," He beckoned her to him, she approached him and he grabbed her by her shoulders.

Rio sprang into action and spread the blanket on the grass. Stone led Jenny onto the blanket, I guessed what was coming next and stiffened, the black fella tapped the knife on my shoulder, I glanced up towards him, he just shook his head I got the message, stay still.

Jenny looked confused and wondered what was going to happen, she didn't have to wait long, Stone pushed her down onto her knees, she sort of got the idea and turned her head away. "Young Lady time you saved your boyfriend."

"I couldn`t possibly..." Jenny had got the message.

"Clarke," Stone shouted at the black guy, "Do him good."

"No, no, please." Jenny begged and reached towards Stones belt.

"You better be good," He sniggered, "Is she good?" He asked me, I nodded by way of a reply.

Jenny managed to unbuckle his belt and reach began to undo the buttons on his Levis.

Rio knelt behind Jenny, I watched her hands cup Jenny`s exposed breasts, this surprised Jenny who almost jumped out of her skin. "Nice tits," Rio remarked caressing both simultaneously. I noticed Jenny`s nipples stiffen with the attention.

Jenny managed to open Stone`s fly`s and slowly began to ease his Levis downwards, taking his boxers with them. What sprang into view I will never forget, Stone had a cock the size of a cucumber with a large mushroom head and he wasn't completely stiff.

"Big boy isn't he?" Rio asked into Jenny`s ear as she continued manipulating her tits, she kissed Jenny's neck something I knew she liked.

"Bloody obscene," Jenny exclaimed staring transfixed at the monster cock right in front of her.

"You want be saying that in an hours' time," Rio laughed, and nibbled her ear.

"Suck it like you've never sucked a cock before," Stone ordered inching his huge knob end

towards her firmly shut mouth, "You boyfriends relying on you."

Jenny refused and turned her head away once again.

"Clarke," Stone shouted.

"No," Jenny screamed and forced herself to face his cock, he was fully hard by this time. I watched my beautiful girlfriend plant a tentative kiss on his huge knob end.

I couldn't take my eyes of the scene opening up in front of me. Jenny opened her mouth, Stone moved forward and his huge cock entered her mouth, her hand grabbed his tool and she began to blow him using the same technique I had been enjoying not long ago. Her hand didn't fit completely around his girth but she could grip it enough to stop him choking her to death

Stone groaned when she took his cock from her mouth, she then used her tongue on the sensitive underside of his prick, she then went to work on his huge balls, using both her mouth and tongue to pleasure him.

My eyes were wide open, staring, I wondered where she had learned that from, she had never done anything like that to my cock and balls, Stone moaned his appreciation, my cock was hardening rapidly. Jenny now appeared transfixed by what she was doing, going at him like a girl possessed. I figured in my mind she thought once he`d shot his load he would be satisfied and that would be an end to it, therefore the sooner she brought him off the better, and my word she was trying hard.

His cock was ramrod stiff, Jenny began to harmonica him, this brought a deep groan of approval from Stone, I noticed Rio had removed her top and was rubbing her tits over Jenny's back whilst still caressing Jenny's tits. Rio`s right hand left Jenny's boob and moved down to her bum which she began to stroke. I noticed Jenny stiffened slightly to Rio`s touch but then she relaxed and concentrated on Stones cock.

"She sure sucks like a pro," Stone commented.

Jenny was now attempting to get as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, about half I estimated until she met her hand stoking upwards in perfect synchronicity with her lips.

Rio`s finger moved aside the crotch of Jenny's thong, I watched Jenny's eyes open and a worried look appeared on her face when Rio`s finger began to explore her pussy, "Randy little cow`s all wet," Rio exclaimed, holding up her finger wet with Jenny's juices for everyone to see, She laughed and returned to fingering Jenny from behind. I was sure I heard a moan, presumably of protest from Jenny, it was difficult to tell her mouth full of cock.

There was a bead of sweat appearing on Jenny's forehead as she worked hard on Stone`s cock, although his eyes were closed, there appeared a grin on his lips he showed no sign of cumming despite her continuing best efforts.

Rio was on the move, she began kissing Jenny's back working her way downwards, she the twisted and lay on her back forcing her head between Jenny's legs. Stone was watching this and probably knew Jenny was going to protest at Rio`s attentions, to prevent this he grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth. Jenny's eyes widened, he went in deeper hitting the back of her throat, holding himself there she couldn't breathe, hence she couldn't protest.

I watched Rio`s tongue snake towards Jenny's sex, she ran her tongue along Jenny's pussy lips a couple of times, before she concentrated towards the front of her sex. Stone had relaxed his vice like grip and Jenny was sucking him as before, she didn't appear to be concerned about Rio`s actions between her legs, so far as I could tell. Until Rio grabbed her around her waist and held her firmly onto her face and tongue. Jenny's eyes opened wide, a distant look in her eyes now. She began to move her hips in time to Rio`s lashing tongue, her mouth left Stones cock and a look I`d never seen crossed her face.

"Oh god yes, yes yeeeeees," She screamed as she came on Rio`s mouth, her body was shaking her orgasm taking over her body, Rio`s tongue never stopped working it`s magic between her legs.

Jenny's hand was wrapped around Stones cock, well I say wrapped around, as I said her fingers didn't meet by an inch or maybe more, but she could still wank him as she recovered from her orgasm.

Stone looked at Jenny and there was pure lust in his eyes, she moved slightly forward attempting to take his cock back into her mouth, he was having none of it and pulled her hand away. He swiftly moved behind Jenny and pushed her forward so her arse was in the air. Rio reached up and began fingering her pussy, Stone knelt behind Jenny and moved his cock closer to her arse, Rio pulled him towards her mouth and spat on his tool before her hand guided it towards Jenny's sex.

I was convinced Jenny had no idea what was about to happen, she had looked dazed and in another world since her orgasm. Her eyes shot open as reality hit her, Rio was holding Stones cock on her pussy lips one push and he`d be inside her. Jenny grabbed the blanket in her fist now anticipating her fate.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers
12