All Comments on 'Naked at College 01 Pt. 02'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
enjoyed it

please keep this story line going. the next installment should have the 1st students leading the rude students thru the program day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Increible!

That was a truely wonderful story. Well thought out and lovingly crafted. I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you for the eye opening experience that challenged my perspective and my senses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just keep going

Your writing style and this alturnative reality are made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great, great stories

I loved both installments of this story. You craft believable characters and very sexy situations. Please continue!

sacksackover 17 years ago
I'm not into nudity......

But this is certainly the best story of its type on lit., hands down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done.

Great story. NiS seems to be dying away, more's the pity. I have read lots, and enjoy them.

Please continue!!

John.

dreamer63dreamer63over 17 years ago
Excellent Story

This was a very well written story and it has a very good story line. Hope you continue it a little further

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic

could you please go on and tell us the rest of the week they spend naked 24/7?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just plain terrific

I loved this story. It was lighthearted, funny and generous. And very, very sexy. Even better the sex was believable within the context of the story, and exceptionally exciting in its own right. Personally I would enjoy the students in the program engaging in sexual escapades with more of their fellow students and faculty during the course of the story. Why couldn't Chrissie have sex with the Dean (or some of the professors-male and female) as a gesture of thanks for the program. Perhaps there is even room for some gay experimentation; the program could set out to challenge a student's sexual orientation, or sexual practices (group sex, multiple partners, partners of different ages and ethnicies, same gender sex)... Great stuff. Thanks for writing this story, it made my week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely great story

I love stories involving exhibitionism and forced exhibitionism. This one is great! I was a little put off by the constant mentioning of his small endowment. Loved the part about the student losing a load in his pants just from visual stimulation. Kind of reminda me of myself a long time ago. I loved the shower room scenes, and her showing off for the boys. Great exhibitionism story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great effort

Excellent!! I thought the story had the necessary periods of build up (no pun intended). It seemed embarrassing at first, then I realized I envied Michael.

centauri4centauri4about 17 years ago
Partners and more...

I think this version of the Naked in School (Naked at College) story is well written. I would like to know more about the students reactions to Michael and Chrissie, though I must confess to skipping over chapters that may have covered that aspect! Charles you have added a well crafted and enjoyable addition to the series! I wrote one myself but it was not nearly as long (Dennis & Susan story here).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

This was a great story from beginning to end. I am curious however about what happens when The Program is implemented to all students. A couple more stories alluding to these results would be interesting... obviously there is a lot of opportunity for group sex stories here that would be awesome in the context of a class room.

Rod29Rod29over 16 years ago
Awesome

Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The NIS Program is still alive and well

I have read almost all the NIS stories, and this is a great continuation of the genre, leaping into a new area. It is understood that this was a first step, but look forward to further exploration, and as one other comment said, even a 24/7 story line. Great work. The characters were believable and the situations as well. As with any great work of writing, whether literary or movies, it leaves you wanting more ;0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nicely done!

I'd like to read your take on what happens when they get back to their respective dorms, as well as the expansion of The Program to include the trouble-makers and the eager newcomers. "Don't Stop!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cool

It was funny, cool and lovable. I enjoyed it.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteover 15 years ago
Preposterous -But Well-done Fun

I am continually amazed at the scope of your knowledge of various subjects that naturally flow into your descriptions and story embellishments. You cover all the bases. I once thought that I'd never read more than a couple of pages of eroticism - give me the wham-bam-thank you ma'am" and the porno experience, but you have changed all that. Now I look forward to your story development and character development. Of course the situation is preposterous but also intriguing as one thinks of nude beaches, nudest colonies, and situations like Graystone. I like it and look forward to sampling more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow.

This is possibly one of the most bizarre, most crazy, most powerful stories I've read on this site. Everything was put together quite well, and Michael, Chrissie, and everyone else were believable, even if the story wasn't. I applaud your writing, please continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

a very good read. i do hope there is another instalment.

jacks4ujacks4uover 14 years ago
An excellent finish

To a very entertaining story, with such a wild premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

My goodness... this is a very *slow* building story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nicely detailed! A universal fantasy!

This would be fine in a paperback, which I mean as a compliment. One of my favorite genres is the paperback romance, and this approaches the best of them. More life events surrounding the story and you'd have a best seller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a difference one full day [Spent totally Naked] makes?

Nakedness, whilst shameful in less liberated company such as a classroom, can also evoke pride in ones ability to withstand immature comments from fellow students. This fantasy of the writer's captured realistic outcomes, by focussing on surrealism in erotic treatment of subject participants. Have no fear: Exhibitionists of both sexes are more common than thought, prepared to remove learned inhibitions to benefit their natural urges, if our society permits! Ideally; both mature men and women could be uninhibited enough to shave ther genitalia bare prior to outdoor sexual unions, allowing their partners access to visual or tactile delights that Mother nature provided, to humanity in her wisdom. Women benefit from fresh air, by going out pantyless as often as possible, thereby attracting oral sex from grateful lovers.

Unlikely as this theme was, benefits outweighs shame in 'naked' societies as proven by the original dress code for ancient olympic athletes. -Perhaps this writer might research roman games history prior to the fall of Roman Emperial ways, to gain erotic material for subsequent exhibitionist stories?

Personally; I gave this writers 'Thesis' a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Probably sparser pubic hair on cunts is at a stage of evolution unprecedented in rapidity

The last few 18-19 year old girls that i've been fucking are almost threadbare, and it's a nice effect. They hardly need to be shaved down there, and it was probably a while ago women started losing hair off their shoulders, now there's almost nothing left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exhibitionism at its best!

Being an exhibitionist myself, I just wanted to say how erotic this whole concept is. I would love to be in their shoes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very funny

I laughed so hard at the situations. One of the best stories I've read in awhile.

skeen77skeen77over 8 years ago
Well done!

Great story. I loved the little details and quirks. Every time she popped a Notoid I laughed, great device.

ptebadenptebadenabout 7 years ago
Very good

Funny story. Good writing. Hot. Seriously, very, very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Publish!

I stumbled upon your writings by Googling 'Naked in School'. Your stuff is great! The Naked in School is becoming more popular on Amazon and only a handful of titles are out on the Kindle. As you no doubt know, authors can 'self publish' on Amazon and procure some serious coin if popular. Your stuff if ready made for such a platform. Hope to see you there!

JCBRONXJCBRONXabout 5 years ago
Multiple cums

Very descriptive in each part and page anticipation leads to edging and postponement and anticipation of the release. thanx

bozorinobozorinoover 2 years ago

Absolutely Superb. What a great, inventive and original storyteller !

How do you think of all these situations ?

Thanks tons !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous