Naked at College 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of Henry's favorite movies, which he had paid handsomely for, as it was no longer easy to obtain. Henry loved the classics, and particularly Christy Canyon. She had such a pretty face, so sweet, so much like the girl next door, yet beneath that apparent innocence were such lusciously full, womanly breasts that hung and wriggled like true natural breasts should. He would love so much to snuggle up within them. His dick gave a little twitch as his balls awoke.

Ms. Bunch continued, "Pornography is an act of sexual violence," she lectured, "of the male against the female."

She clicked the projector to bring up a scene from Passages. It was Christy, naked, being fucked from behind, those lush opulent exquisite jugs swinging in the air, her eyes closed, lost in the lustful passion of her cunt being so thoroughly pumped by her boyfriend's stout thick dick.

Henry's eyes were fixed on Christy's sumptuously bobbling breasts, as there was something so astounding witnessing such succulently full and natural boobs wobbling and wriggling as they hung so far and full beneath her thrusting, bucking body. His dick began to slowly swell.

Ms. Bunch continued, "The woman so often in these movies is in a submissive position, bending over her for the man, presenting herself to him as if she was some subservient doe. She does not dare see his face, look him in the eye. Instead, she must look away and just lift up her bottom to present her sex for him, for his pleasure." She advanced the projector to another scene, this time from Deep Throat, wherein the nurse is being fucked from behind by the doctor.

Henry smiled. It was Carol Connors, another woman with voluptuously large natural boobs that hung so wantonly beneath her as Harry Reems fucked her from behind. They were like two squishy water balloons, swinging and swaying with a life all their own, yearning to be squeezed, groped, and milked. Henry's dick reached out for them.

Ms. Bunch explained, "The actress in this scene, if you could call her that, starred in a number of movies of her own, pretty much all of them involving the stereotypic dumb blonde, such as," she forward the presentation, "Candy Goes to Hollywood" and "The Erotic Adventures of Candy," from which appeared on the screen the opening scene, "in which she is again presenting her bottom, her vagina, to a man, this time on her knees, derriere up in the air, a dazed, confused, and aroused look on her face."

Henry felt compelled to offer his own input. He did, after all, have a pretty good familiarity with pornography. "You know, Ms. Bunch, Carol Connors also starred on television."

Ms. Bunch glanced over at Henry, noticing for the first time his developing erection. She rolled her eyes in disgust and exasperation. Don't men have any control over those things? Her annoyance with his pointless interruption was evident in the tone of her voice, "By that do you mean being the dumb blonde hostess on 'The Gong Show'?"

Actually, he did, but apparently that part on the show was not terribly impressive to Ms. Bunch. He quietly responded, "yeah."

Ms. Bunch continued, "And, here, in the next scene, from Society Affairs, you have the bride in her wedding dress, being roughly fucked from behind by what she believes wrongly is her fiancé, again played by Harry Reems."

Henry loved that scene as well. There was something about having sex with a girl in her wedding dress and he had to admit, at least to himself, particularly when she was bent over, with all that lace, crinoline, and other finery. It was the quintessential image of feminine love, beauty, and innocence, and amidst all that she was animalistically presenting her naked cunt to be pumped by his obscenely thick and stout manly cock. He smiled when the actress, Kelly Nichols, waves at the arriving guests through the upstairs window as she continues to be plunged from behind. It was both comical and erotic.

Henry wondered how difficult it would be to pursue a career in pornography. It's got to be the best job in the world. He so much wanted to grasp his thickening dick. It was certainly the most natural response of a young man witnessing such scenes as these. Perhaps it would be useful for the education of these young ladies to see how a healthy male masturbates to pornographic imagery. It wasn't like there was anything wrong with it, was there?

"And, consider the female that men lust for. Naturally many of the stars have quite unnaturally large breasts."

Henry reached for his cock. This was going to be good. He now wondered why more guys don't enroll in this course.

"Christy Canyon, of course, the 'actress' in our first scene." Ms. Bunch again provided the air quotation marks as she said the word, actress, "had tremendously large breasts." To make her point she clicked on an image of Christy proudly displaying those sumptuous natural boobs.

Henry lightly stroked his cock. He was off to the side of the projection, largely in the shadows. Nobody was likely to see him, or at least the eyes of everyone in class were on the bright screen.

"Ms. Canyon exploited the fact that she was born with naturally large bosoms. I imagine their presence was a factor that compelled her to enter this degrading career. A woman with large bosoms faces an uphill challenge commanding respect from men, as they will naturally assume that a woman with large breasts lives simply for the pleasure of men."

Andrea nodded her head. She had faced that problem quite a number of times.

"The same, of course, applied to Carol Connors." Ms. Bunch switched to a publicity still of Carol, sitting back in a chair, thrusting out another pair of naturally large jugs, their shape more oblong than round, but that only bespoke of their wonderfully jelly softness.

Henry had so often fantasied cumming on them, putting himself in the place of the lucky male star being blessed with such an opportunity. He stroked his dick a bit harder.

"Of course, if you weren't born with such natural 'talent,'" again with the quotation marks, "a substantial proportion of the women within the porn industry are pressured to seek unnatural enhancements. Some of the more famous include this young woman who, again, typically played the role of the dumb blonde."

The class gasped as the image of Wendy Whoppers filled the screen, and fill it well indeed. Wendy was a very pretty blonde woman, whose figure was otherwise very slim (a 21 inch waist), further enhancing by contrast the staggering size of her 80HHH breasts. It was like she had two large white beach balls attached to her chest.

Henry had not seen her in many movies, but had always enjoyed how her boobs stood out from her body, and held their form even when she was lying on her back. They did not though wiggle and jiggle so much. He imagined that they were not particularly soft, but he had to smile as he thought of lying right on them, more like perched on them, as he fucked her tight little cunt. And, to top it off, she was just so darned cute! A darling face with monstrous tits was such a fucking fantastic combination.

"There are many other examples of the finest in feminine pride, such as Summer Cummings, who is at least not blonde, but did often play the role of the dumb girl with ridiculously large breasts." Ms. Bunch flashed a picture of Summer on the screen, naked with the exception of her ultra-high, spiked heels, sporting a little whip, her 45EE boobs thrusting out from her otherwise thin frame. "She was particularly popular within sadomasochism videos."

Henry wasn't into sadomasochism, but did always like how Summer's monstrous jugs contrasted with her little puckered lips. Her facial expressions were so reminiscent of the cute pin-up girls from the 1950's and 60's. He often wondered if she was acting, or just being herself. What a wonderful wife she would make. He stroked his cock more vigorously, regretting now that he was in the dark, as he would so much enjoy letting these girls see him cum or, more accurately, making them see it. He squeezed his cock.

Ms. Bunch had seen enough, of Henry. There was only so much that she could tolerate. "Henry, can't you restrain yourself for one minute? Does simply the sight of a naked girl with large breasts compel you to masturbate, even in public?"

He hadn't thought about it that way. He let go of his cock.

A number of the girls in the class tittered.

Andrea rolled her eyes. Henry was clearly missing the entire point of Ms. Bunch's lecture.

"But, then again, Henry, perhaps your current state will be very helpful in making a point."

That was precisely what he had been thinking.

"Another male myth, of course, is masculine power, which is symbolized within the porn industry by the size of the man's erection." A few of the girls crossed their legs.

Ms. Bunch forwarded the projector to an image of a not particularly attractive, pudgy man with a moustache. He looked a bit like Jon Lovitz.

"This is the porn actor, Ron Jeremy. He is credited with being in more than 1,900 films. You can see that he is far from attractive. Clearly physical attractiveness is not a requirement for the men. Some suggest that part of Jeremy's popularity is precisely because he looks so common." The camera drifted down to a very evident paunch.

Henry again thought that perhaps he could give the career a try. He was better looking than Mr. Jeremy. His parents would be none too pleased, but what if he became a big star?

"But," Ms. Bunch suggested, "his stardom was more likely due to this." The camera reached his stiff dick, causing a number of the girls within the class to blush with embarrassment. "Mr. Jeremy is close to 10 inches, and was in fact known to even be able to engage in auto-fellatio, a clearly disgusting, self-indulgent act."

A number of the girls groaned with revulsion.

Andrea barely stifled a giggle, thinking back on Henry's demonstration earlier that morning. It had been a bit funny.

Henry scowled. Ms. Bunch clearly did not appreciate how difficult it was to do such a thing.

Ms. Bunch turned to Henry. "How big is your penis, Henry?"

"What? Oh...um..." He softly answered, "I don't know."

"Oh please," Ms. Bunch responded with obvious skepticism. "There isn't one man in this country who has not actually measured the size of his erection. Would you like me to measure it for you?"

"Seven inches," Henry quickly replied. He certainly didn't want her to measure it. "Seven inches," he again asserted, as if saying it twice made it sound more convincing.

Ms. Bunch smiled. "Henry, no way. It's more like five inches."

A number of the girls giggled at that.

Henry could feel his face reddening. He knew he was on the small side, and he didn't like the professor making a big deal of it, particularly in comparison to the porn stars. He didn't respond, but he could feel a bit of the life within him, or more accurately, within his cock, shrinking away.

"Henry, why don't you show the girls up close the size of your erection. Please, it will really be very helpful for them to see firsthand how small a man's penis really can be."

Henry could feel his face deeply reddening but he knew that he had no real choice. "Yes, ma'am," he quietly assented, and stepped up to the first girl, Betty, who giggled as she leaned forward to give it a close look.

It was like Professor Maslow's class this morning, but now with a very different meaning. He wasn't going to get an unconditional positive regard in this class.

"Now, don't be shy, Betty," Ms. Bunch instructed. "Take it in your hand and give it a good feel."

She blushed as she did so but she did grasp it firmly, wrapping her fingers around the shaft.

"Now, you can see, as well as feel," Ms. Bunch lectured, "that reality is really much different than the male fantasy. Compare for instance the size within your hand and the one now on the screen."

She advanced the projector to another scene, involving Ron Jeremy being masturbated by Christy Canyon who was playing a college coed, wearing a pink sorority sweater with the Greek letters for Lambda Nu stretching wide across her large round bountiful breasts. She was apparently jerking off one of her professors. Her fingers had difficulty fully wrapping around the shaft. She was in fact using both hands and still could not fully encompass the shaft.

"Let some more girls have a feel, Henry."

The next girl, Penny, tried stroking him like the scene from the movie. The contrast was indeed striking, as Henry's penis disappeared fully within her hands.

Andrea was feeling a bit sorry for Henry. He was a pervert, but did he deserve this?

"Girls can at times feel intimidated by the male penis, finding it so threatening. Its purpose is indeed to enter you, to impale you, and men most definitely like to think of it as a weapon."

Mr. Jeremy's cock did have a threatening appearance, the big red swollen knob looking rather inflamed and angry, pointing right at Christy's face. If he came she was likely to be thoroughly drenched in cum.

Henry shifted to another girl, Alice, who took hold of his shaft with just the tips of the fingers of her left hand, while she circled the tips of the right around and around the shiny red knob.

"Are you at all intimidated by Henry's big bad battering ram, Alice?"

She shook her head. "I think it's kind of cute."

That wasn't quite the response Ms. Bunch was looking for, but it was close enough.

Henry wasn't sure really how to react. It was rather clear that he was being made fun of, perhaps even denigrated. Yet, strangely, a part of him didn't really mind. The fact was that pretty girls were playing with his erection, which did not happen terribly often for him, to say the least. His erection had been slipping when Ms. Bunch was demeaning his size but with the girls' fingers doing all sorts of things to it, he was having no difficulty maintaining his stiffness. When he has an erection just about anything is enjoyable, even being teased and belittled. And, in any case, Alice said she thought it was cute. That was pretty nice.

Andrea was not so pleased. She didn't much care for how Ms. Bunch was treating Henry. She was a feminist, but that didn't mean she would belittle and demean men. Well, actually, she had done that quite a few times. She was reminded of her own denigration of Jim that morning, in Professor Maslow's class. But now, she felt like standing up for Henry, as Alice had done for Jim. After all, he had come to her aid in the commons. This was all just getting so confusing.

Henry shifted to another girl, who simply took his cock in her hand and stroked it, like she was trying to jerk him off, which was perhaps the intention. Henry glanced up at the screen. Yes, Ms. Bunch might be trying to denigrate him, but there was still quite a bit of pleasure in watching Christy Canyon, in her pretty pink outfit, jerk off Ron Jeremy's monstrous dick while a real coed is doing precisely the same thing for him. This was certainly far better than jerking himself off while watching the video, and he very, very much enjoyed doing that. He even smiled, although keeping his face turned away from Ms. Bunch so she wouldn't notice. Frankly, he thought, perhaps the joke was on her.

Ms. Bunch smiled victoriously. "Yes, the masculine myth is only within their minds, and within their pornography." She flipped to another star. "This is one of the most famous male stars, John Holmes."

More gasps, exclamations of shock, and even some sighs could be heard. Girls instinctively crossed their legs in defense, some though squeezing their thighs together, wondering what it would be like to have a man that large.

Andrea could feel her clit tingling.

Henry stepped up to the next girl, Penny, who gently took hold of his cock, feeling and fondling it as her eyes were glued to the screen. Henry might be considerably smaller than John Holmes, but there was something about feeling a stiff one in her hand while looking at a monster cock on the screen. Penny did not herself partake in pornography, but for a brief moment she felt she might understand its appeal. She wondered if Ms. Bunch would get upset if she took Henry's cock in her mouth, imagining it was that giant bludgeon on the screen, potentially choking her. She wondered if a girl could in fact fit that thing in her mouth.

And then a girl's face appeared on the screen, Carol Connors, who did indeed manage to get the entire knob and even a couple more inches into her mouth, albeit it looked like quite the strain in stretching her lips. Many of the girls gasped, some of them instinctively placed their fingers against their throats, wondering how the actress could possibly do that.

"His actual size has been difficult to know for certain," Ms. Bunch explained, oblivious to the reaction of some of the girls within the class. "His manager states that he often saw him measure it at 13.5 inches. He once claimed it was 15 inches. His first wife said it was only 10. It was difficult to say for certain in part because he rarely achieved a truly full erection, due perhaps to his inordinate size." She paused for effect and then turned to Henry. "Of course, that's not a problem for you now, is it, Henry."

"Um, no, ma'am," Henry acknowledged. He had shifted away from Penny. He was becoming a bit worried that he might even cum, although that could be the best thing to do. That would certainly be a rather explicit demonstration that the joke was indeed on Ms. Bunch.

"It's pretty much stretched to full capacity right now, is it not, Henry?"

It was certainly indeed, and felt much the best for it. It was probably true that some girls would not find his cock to be as big as they would want, but so would any girl that fell in love with him fail to have the perfect body, and of course he wouldn't care. "Yes, ma'am," he acknowledged.

Ms. Bunch further instructed, "the average size is somewhere between 5.5 and 6.2 inches. I think you're a bit smaller than that, are you not?"

"I suspect so," he quietly acknowledged. He felt he was around 5.5 inches, but he wasn't going to press the point. He stepped up to Janet.

She leaned way down to look beneath the shaft. "His testicles are real small too, Ms. Bunch. They look like little wrinkly chestnuts."

A lot of the girls giggled at that. It wasn't a fair analogy at all. They were bigger than chestnuts, but the point had been made.

Andrea shook her head in disgust. She could imagine a group of guys doing this to a girl, but not the other way around. This just really wasn't right at all.

"Well, that brings us to another point, another myth," Ms. Bunch suggested, feeling pretty good about how this was all proceeding. She clicked the projector forward. She announced, "Here we have Peter North, a rather good looking, tall, muscular man with an erection that is over eight inches long, and even more impressive by its incredibly thick girth."

Janet absentmindedly took hold of Henry's shaft, softly feeling it as she studied the remarkable size of Mr. North.

Henry's eyes focused on her hand, providing a nicely sensual fondling and caressing of his dick. It might be a lot smaller than Mr. North's, but it probably felt just as good, and it was feeling real, real good right now.

"Of course," Ms. Bunch continued, "Mr. North is especially known for his incredible 'money shot.'"

The class was silent. Money shot? Only a few of the girls knew what she meant by that. Those who did know felt apprehensive at what they knew was about to happen, and those who did not know felt even more apprehensive waiting for the unknown that did not sound so appealing.

Janet let go of Henry's dick. She did know what a money shot meant and she was not about to experience it firsthand, at least not in the middle of Ms. Bunch's class.

1...345678