Naked at College 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Bunch explained, "Porno movies do not end with a romantic kiss, with a wedding ceremony, with a man doing the right thing. No, they typically end...this way," and she forwarded the projector to play a clip of Peter North exploding a monstrous load onto the pretty, girlish countenance of Allysin Chaines, a big grin on her face as it was repeatedly doused with splats, globs, and long thick ropes of viscous cum.

Groans, moans, and exclamations of disgust swept through the class. Ms. Bunch was right, many of them thought, boys are pigs.

The traces of a grin could be perceived just on the edges of Henry's lips. He did so much enjoy a Peter North cumshot, although often disappointed when Mr. North would just let it spray across a stomach or back. What a waste it would seem to him. This one, though, was indeed right on the money. He stepped up to Tina. He didn't feel he was too long from his own.

Tina though just grimaced and waved him away.

Andrea was silent in her thoughts. She wondered how this pretty young woman in the movie could let a man do such a thing. She even appeared to be enjoying it. Was this really acting? If so, she was a very good actress indeed, much like she was acting when Henry fucked her in Miss White's class. She asked Ms. Bunch, as the last few splats graced Allysin's face, "What makes a girl do such a thing?"

Allysin's delighted grin widened as a thick glob of gism slid down her forehead, along her nose, to hang right there off her nose, letting her bask in the fresh fruity scent.

Ms. Bunch suggested, "Well, she clearly isn't enjoying it. She is just acting. She is feeling demeaned, degraded, and debased, yet she even had to smile through the deluge of male sperm. She does this clearly for only one reason: the money."

Andrea asked, "She makes good money doing this?"

"Female 'actresses,' [again with the quotation marks] make between 100 to 250 thousand per year. The men considerably less, approximately 40 thousand."

"Women make considerably more money than the men?"

"Yes, rather ironic," Ms. Bunch agreed, "one of the few professions in which women make more than the men. Of course, that's no coincidence. If a woman is willing to submit herself to the exploitation of her body by men, it is the one place that she can make a lot of money."

"But still," Andrea asserted, "a woman who doesn't find it denigrating or demeaning can make quite a bit of money. She in fact commands more power than the men within this profession."

Henry was surprised. Andrea was expressing quite a few of his own thoughts, but ones that he most definitely would not express, at least to Ms. Bunch. In any case, it was now clear that none of the girls were particularly interested in fondling or stroking him further. He made his way back to Andrea, his stiff, hard dick, waving and bobbing before him.

"Well, I wouldn't say that," Ms. Bunch responded, "and whatever power she has remains only as long as she is attractive."

"Like an athlete?" Andrea suggested. "Their employment depends on maintaining their strength and agility."

Ms. Bunch's eyes narrowed. She hadn't expected Andrea to be so questioning. It was getting a bit annoying, although provocation was Andrea's natural style. "Andrea, there is a big difference between being able to hit an overhand slam in tennis versus letting a guy spray his cum on your face."

"But, if this is in fact an industry, controlled by men, why don't the men make more money than the women?"

Ms. Bunch noted, "There are also a number of female producers and directors, such as Candida Royale, who really paved the way for the others to follow, including Petra Joy, Annie Sprinkle, Anna Span, Veronica Hart, Tristan Taormino, Maria Beatty, Tina Tyler, Nica Noelle, Jennifer Lyon Bell, Ona Zee, Jill Kelly, and really quite a few more. Many of these women have their own production companies."

Henry didn't know that. He never paid much attention to the producers or directors.

Andrea ask Ms. Bunch, "Are these women being exploited?"

"They are perhaps not themselves being exploited, like the actresses, but clearly they have a distorted view of women and are most definitely contributing to the further objectification of women. They are essentially whores on the other side of the camera."

Before Andrea could respond Ms. Bunch added, "Here, let me show you." She forwarded the powerPoint to another money shot. "Here we have Rodney Moore, another porn 'star' with an abnormally large penis, although he is known especially for the size of his ejaculations," a point made vividly by the repeated splats and globs all over Allison Kilgore's face. It really was quite a load. It just never seemed to end.

Allison was apparently having difficulty suppressing a giggle. Like a trooper she kept her eyes open, but Rodney wasn't aiming for her eyes. He tended to focus on the lips, nose, and cheeks.

When he was done he stepped back and Allison slowly got up, doing her best not to let any of it drip off her nose, cheek, or chin. His cum was so thick that a couple of long globs swung from her chin. She made a comical expression, her eyes wide with mock shock and horror.

Henry really did like Allison, as she was just so sweet and pretty. She always seemed so much like the girl next door, but one with really large boobs who was always ready to let a guy cum on her face.

The camera pulled back to reveal that a couple of drips had fallen onto Allison's large, full, hanging 38DD boobs. Henry let out a deep sigh. Allison's breasts were so, so fantastic. Has anyone ever seen better natural breasts than those? She, and they, figured prominently on his screen saver. No matter how difficult his day was going they always brought a smile to his face. He wondered if perhaps she worked as an escort on the side. It would be worth a trip to Los Angeles, or wherever she might live.

"And, of course, once again the girl with the large breasts," Ms. Bunch observed. "Who again typically plays the dumb blonde."

Henry would have to agree with that, albeit his stiff dick never seemed to mind Allison's character. Still, he did feel the need to at least defend Rodney Moore. "Rodney does partner, Ms. Bunch, with lots and lots of average looking girls," which Henry would have to admit, but only to himself, that he didn't much care for, "as well as a series devoted specifically to chubby girls."

"Yes, yes he does, and I'm sure," searing sarcasm dripping from her tongue, "that none of that has to do with his own perverse predilections. I imagine it's just like Adam Glasser being preoccupied with butts because he embraces diversity."

Henry didn't know any Adam Glasser movies, but he did like Seymore Butts' early work. His cock twitched as he recalled a scene from a Butts movie.

"You know, Henry," Ms. Bunch added, a smile on her face as she realized that Henry could once again prove a useful point, "I really didn't give you an opportunity to gain relief at the beginning of the class."

"Oh, yes, well, that's alright, Ms. Bunch." His balls were now yearning for relief, but somehow he knew this was likely to be a trap.

"Even so, Henry, I think it would be very helpful for class instruction."

Henry looked blankly at the teacher, but he knew he had to say yes. "How could I be of help?"

"You were so helpful, Henry, with respect to bursting the myth of the large penis, perhaps you could as well serve a similar service with respect to the average amount of ejaculation released by the male."

Today, so far, had been really, really nice for Henry. There had naturally been a few difficult moments. That was to be expected if you had to go to classes naked all day, and do whatever anyone asked of you. But, for the most part it had lived up to his hopes and expectations. He had been able to show off his erection to many, many girls, most of them in apparent shock and awe, and even when they weren't impressed it still felt pretty good to have them play with it. Yes, it had been a pretty darned good day. He should be willing to put up with at least one awkward moment. "Yes, ma'am," he replied, reaching down to grasp hold of his stiff dick.

"And, to help you in your endeavor, I will provide another scene that you might find inspiring." She clicked the computer to reveal a scene from a Japanese movie. "This next scene involves bukkake. I suspect you are well familiar with this fetish, Henry. Would you be so kind as to explain it to the class, and to your partner, Ms. Ashbee?"

Henry could claim ignorance, but the lie would be obvious. As he held onto his cock, his eyes glancing at the screen, at the image of a pretty girl kneeling on the ground, her head drawn back, her face looking up, sporting a big smile as she received the first blast of cum from the stranger all over her cheeks and lips. Henry explained, "it's when a large number of men ejaculate onto a girl's face."

Gasps and groans could be heard within the class.

"Yes, quite so," Ms. Bunch acknowledged. "It began within Japanese pornography. Perhaps because the genitalia have to be hidden behind a thin, pointless mosaic, the Japanese directors have been forced to become more creative, or at least more idiosyncratically specialized. This is but one of their many unique contributions to the media, to the objectification of women. Now, Henry, if you would." She gestured with her hand for him to begin masturbating.

Henry was not a big fan of bukkake, although he did appreciate the attraction of a lot of cum being splattered again and again onto a woman's face, particularly if she was clearly enjoying it. His major difficulty was that it often lacked a context, no sense of the character, the story. In this case, the girl was wearing some sort of prom dress, with long white gloves, nice jewelry, excellent make-up, and a professional hairdo, topped off by a beauty queen crown. He wasn't sure exactly what she was representing, perhaps a prom queen, or a beauty queen, but he liked to imagine that she was receiving a tribute from her royal court, and that was perhaps context enough. He smiled as he lost his self into the fantasy, momentarily forgetting that he was jerking off in front of a room full of feminists, the queen of them all watching him with disdain, the whole purpose to show that he didn't have much cum at all, that he was largely just one drop shy of being impotent.

Andrea asked, "Shouldn't he be doing this on the face of a girl?"

"What?" Ms. Bunch replied, a look of surprise on her face.

"Well, that is the money shot, isn't it? If you really wanted to compare the average, the normal, with the pornographic, shouldn't the full effect be achieved?"

"Well, yes, but certainly I am not going to stoop, or kneel, for such a thing, nor would I ask any of my students, and I really can't..."

Andrea cut her off. "I'll do it for you. I don't mind." Andrea moved over to stand in front of Henry. Her heart raced a bit as she stood before him, realizing what she was about to do. She had never imagined doing such a thing, but this was really no different than masturbating for President Rayburn. It was perhaps just another act of feminist guerilla theater. And, besides, perhaps it was the least she could do, given Henry's gallant gesture on the way to the class. In any case, she wasn't really doing it for Ms. Bunch.

She looked Henry in the eyes, smiled, and got down on her knees, maintaining eye contact all the way down. When in position she leaned her head back, bit her lower lip, and said, "Give me all of it, Henry, as much as you can."

Henry's balls churned. He had never done this before. He had never imagined ever being able to do it. Would a girlfriend really let you do this? Would a wife even let you do this? He wouldn't ever dare to suggest or imply such a thing, let alone openly ask, or demand, that she submit to such a thing. Yet, here he was, standing before the pretty feminist Andrea, his stiff dick in his hand, her face posed just below his shiny swollen knob, waiting patiently for his cum to rain down upon her.

He knew it wouldn't be much. On his best day he wouldn't be able to match Peter North or Rodney Moore. To even approximate them he would have to wait for a few days, and then masturbate short of orgasm all afternoon. He had done that quite a few times and it was usually pretty impressive, at least by his own standards. But, this would be his fifth orgasm today. His nuts were pretty empty.

But, he did have quite a bit of inspiration: the sight of the prom queen's face becoming entirely deluged by thick, sloppy, globby cum, all the while still gleefully smiling, at times even taking a lick, along with Andrea smiling expectantly up at him, dutifully waiting for him on her knees before him, her tits jutting out so lusciously from her body. She provided so many tempting targets: those red, moist lips, or maybe that cute perky nose.

He glanced over at Ms. Bunch, who looked none too pleased. She apparently didn't understand, let alone appreciate, Andrea's feminist guerilla theater.

The girls in the class were feeling quite uncomfortable, watching one of their own submissively kneeling before the boy jerking his cock. It was on the small size, but at the moment it looked pretty menacing. None of them would trade places with Andrea for anything, not even a good grade (and Ms. Bunch's tests were pretty darned hard).

Well, actually, a couple of the girls' eyes were wide with expectant wonder. They had never done anything like this themselves, but they had wondered about it. They might have indeed taken Andrea's place, as long as it could have been anonymous. There would be no way though that they would do such a thing in public.

In any case, all the girls had considerable respect for Andrea, whether they found what she was doing repugnant or captivating.

Andrea was herself intrigued by the fact that Henry's cock did actually look kind of impressive, given her current perspective, his erect dick jutting out across her face, only an inch or two above her eyes. This did actually make him look rather imposing, and she had to admit: very manly. It was like he had his own stout weapon, a true battering ram. She squeezed her thighs and felt a bit of his remaining cream leak out.

Henry could feel the lustful pressure building within him, within his loins and balls. He was stroking himself with more fury than was usual, feeling that would appear more masculine, albeit wondering if jerking off at any pace was in fact masculine, or simply boyish. He wondered if true men jerked off.

He shook off that thought and returned to just focusing on Andrea's sparkling eyes, and the swelling shiny head of his knob pointing right at them, his balls pulling in tighter and tighter. He could feel himself getting so close. He was really going to do it. He was really going to cum on the face of a girl. This was just so, so cool, and then he felt that sense of inevitability, that it had arrived, and his orgasm surged violently within him, his dick lurched in his hand, and a thin squirt of creamy cum burst forth from his knob and splatted right on the tip of Andrea's nose.

Andrea prudently closed her eyes, and received Henry's stuff.

Gasps of shock swept over the room. He was actually doing it! A boy was actually shooting his stuff right on a girl's face, and in front of the whole class! A few of the girls looked away, whereas a few others squeezed their thighs together, clenching tightly their own moist warmth.

Henry gasped with rapturous joy. He, Henry Dworkin, was delivering the money shot, and with an audience no less. He couldn't have felt more satisfied, pleased, and, well, exhausted. His legs trembled as his energy was diverted to the waves of his blissful orgasm pulsating through him. His eyes glazed over as he reveled in the sight of his creamy gism splashing down upon the pretty face of Andrea. It was his weakest cum of the day, but it was by far the most satisfying.

It wasn't much, although it was rather artful. Henry did have a way of making much out of very little. He had been successful in avoiding any of his stuff getting into Andrea's eyes, but a couple strands of cum stretched across Andrea's left eye like very long, white wet strings. A third, short one hung freely from her eyelid, softly swinging in the air in front of the eye. The first one remained anchored to the tip of her nose and was now draped across her lips.

It wasn't a lot, but it was Andrea's first cum shot, and no matter how small or meek the partner, the first time is always quite special and memorable. A little smile creased her lips. She actually found the whole thing rather innocent and playful. It just felt like she and Henry were having a little fun. She was providing him with a nice little present, the kind that only a woman can provide. Perhaps if it had been a true Rodney Blast she would have been offended, if not appalled. But it was such a pristine, harmless discharge. She opened her eyes.

"Oh my," she gasped, as her left eye looked out past the strands of gism that hung so closely. She spotted a drip still hanging off the tip of Henry's knob, which he squeezed off to let fall upon her lips.

He looked so tired, and proud. She smiled up at him, the little glob perched on her upper lip. Keeping her eyes fixed on his, she licked it off.

"Well, yes, as you can see, students," Ms. Bunch suddenly exclaimed, reasserting her presence, her authority, "this is all that the average man can provide, bearing no resemblance to the ridiculous volumes provided by North or Moore. Pornographers describe it as buckets or gallons of cum, when in fact it's barely a spoon full. Another male myth is destroyed."

Andrea slowly got to her feet, doing her best not to let any of the cum drip off her face.

She reminded Henry so much of Allison, although he also had the image of Anna Faris in his mind. Imagine if Anna Faris let him do that!

Andrea leaned in close to Henry, whispering into his ear, "I think it was quite a bit, Henry. I think you should be proud of yourself."

Andrea was not feeling nearly so critical of or hostile toward Henry as she had at the beginning of the day. It wasn't clear what was changing her, perhaps it was absorbing the humanistic spirit of Professor Maslow, perhaps it was Henry's gallant gesture on the way to class, perhaps it was how much Ms. Bunch had denigrated him, perhaps it was being so wonderfully fucked by his cock within Miss White's class. Whatever it was, The Program was once again contributing to the growth and education of its participants, as well as the students around them.

The bell rang for the end of class. Andrea and Henry departed, but not before Andrea made sure that she thanked Ms. Bunch for the opportunity to participate in her class, much of Henry's cum still sticking to her face.

"Um, Andrea, wouldn't you like to, well, clean that off before you leave?" Ms. Bunch pulled a handkerchief from her purse.

"Oh no, Ms. Bunch, don't you think this will be a strong testament to the exploitation of women within The Program, forcing them to receive cumshots on their faces."

"Well, yes, perhaps, but it was in my class, and I really didn't force you."

"I know," Andrea replied, and turned around to catch up with Henry and Hank, who were waiting outside of the class for her.

ON THE WAY TO THE DEBRIEFING

It was now finally just about over. All that was left was to walk back to the Administration Building to be debriefed by President Rayburn.

Henry and Andrea were both feeling pretty good about it. Henry was frankly exhausted. He wondered if he might even need a few days off before he could have another ejaculation (actually, he masturbated that evening to the memory of jerking off onto Andrea's face). His only regret was not having it on film.

1...345678