Naked Hot Tub Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
295 Followers

I groaned with pleasure, marveling at my luck. I hoped to get one mouth on my dick during this trip, and somehow I'd gotten all three women to suck on me. Carmen made plenty of eye contact during her blowjob, a trait I instantly appreciated. Every woman's technique was different, but I found all three of the girls to give good head.

With a wordless smile, Carmen slid back up my body and positioned her pussy right above my cock. With her chest pressed against mine, she wiggled her hips and worked my cock inside of her.

My hands cupped Carmen's tight, round ass as she rode me. She had fairly widely flaring hips and a trim waist, and nice muscle tone. She clearly the most sexually experienced of the three women and she knew how to move her body on my cock.

Carmen was an intense, passionate lover, staring intently into my eyes with her own dark irises. She rested her hands on my chest, supporting her weight as she rocked her hips up and down, sliding her pussy on my rock-hard cock. I lifted my head to lick suck her nipples, using my hands on her hips to encourage her movements.

After several minutes of her on top, I flipped her over. She bent her knees and lifted her legs slightly, letting me penetrate her even deeper. I supported my weight on my elbows so I could bend my head and suck more on her hard nipples, eliciting a gasp.


"Ay! Yes, more!" Carmen moaned. She was loud enough that I wondered if the rest of the cabin would hear, but her pussy felt good enough with my dick buried in it that I didn't particularly care.

I pounded Carmen hard and fast, and she clearly loved it, moaning deeper with each thrust. "More, more," she encouraged me, gripping my hips and encouraging me with her hands along with her voice. "So good."

Her pussy was warm, tight and wet, which was good, because after the fucking I'd given Tracy and Kristen earlier, my dick was feeling tender. Luckily, I slipped in and out of Carmen with ease. I stared into her dark brown eyes as I fucked her, marveling at her natural beauty.

Almost without warning, Carmen gasped "Oh!" and I felt her pussy spasm as she came. I watched her face contort with pleasure, feeling like quite the stud for getting her off.

Carmen opened her eyes, and smiled wickedly. "God you fuck wonderfully. Better than Mike, and you've got the bigger dick," she said.

That did it for me. As soon as the words escaped her mouth and hit my ears, and I came deep inside her and collapsed on top of her, feeling elated yet totally drained. Carmen caressed my back tenderly.

I had to wonder why Carmen's comment about Mike had set off my orgasm. Was tonight about sexual competition? I had nothing against Mike, yet I'd had a threesome with his girlfriend (although he'd given her his blessing to fuck me). I'd wanted Carmen for ages, and she was beautiful, so why was her comment about Mike the thing that set me off?

Carmen disrupted my thought process by shaking me gently and whispering "I need to pee." I gingerly extracted my softening cock from her, and watched her stand up and walk to the bathroom, marveling at her feminine hips and waist.

Having finished her buisiness, she slipped back into bed, and Carmen and I cuddled together with me spooning around her. The rest of the cabin was silent. I couldn't help chuckling with happiness and saying, "I just scored a hat trick."

"What is a "hat trick"?" Carmen asked.

"In hockey a hat trick is when a player scores three goals in a night," I said. Carmen thought for a moment, and then laughed.

"You're awful. Yes, you studly man, you scored three times tonight," she said. We both passed out from exhaustion very shortly after.

Luckily, Mike and Kristen had left for the day before Carmen and I got out of bed. The sheets were only partially covering Carmen, and seeing her nude body made my cock grow, despite the previous night's exertions. I tried to wake her up by kissing her neck and rubbing my cock against her ass, but to no avail. She was out like a log, presumably dreaming pleasantly.

I showered and dressed, and found Tracy sitting in the den of the cabin, reading. She wore a cute pink sweatsuit, with the hood pulled up for warmth.

She looked at me, raised her eyebrows and asked, "So... crazy night last night, eh?"

I sat down on the couch next to her and nodded. "Yeah. Pretty wild. But fun."

"Very fun," she agreed. "I heard you last night, you know, after you went back to your room. How's Carmen in bed?"

I didn't even try to deny anything happened, and just replied, "Fun. Almost as much fun as I had with you and Kristen."

"Let's go for a walk," she suggested.

As we trudged through the snow together, I explained to Tracy, "You know, I hadn't intended to hook up with Carmen last night. But it was hard to say no when I found her waiting in my bed."

"I can't blame you, Carmen is sexy as hell. Frankly I would have been concerned about your heterosexuality if you had turned her down. I'm mostly jealous that she got you to herself last night, where I had to share you," Tracy replied.

"Well, maybe we can fix that oversight tonight," I suggested, hopefully. Tracy laughed, and hugged me playfully. The more I talked to Tracy, the more I found I really liked her, and admired her rational sensibilites.

Somehow, despite going to sleep first, Dave ended up being the last out of bed. He seemed completely oblivious of the night's events after his departure. He seemed genuinely surprised to see Tracy and me cuddling together by the fireplace.

Later in the afternoon Carmen tried to talk both Tracy and I into repeating our previous night's three-way adventure with Carmen in the place of Kristen. My cock was very interested, but my head knew that Tracy wanted to feel special and sexy on her own that evening. "Maybe another time," Tracy told Carmen with a wink.

Mike and Kristen returned late, and didn't really talk to anyone before going into their room and shutting the door for the night. Tracy and I followed suit, ducking into my room. I was aware that the sheets hadn't been cleaned since Carmen and I had screwed on them the night before, and hoped it wouldn't bother Tracy.

"I have a surprise for you," she whispered as I helped her out of her clothes. When she was down to nothing but her tiny panties, she hooked her fingers under the waistband and looked at me with a shy, impish grin. She slid them down ever so slowly, and it wasn't until they slipped past her labia that I realized she was now totally shaved.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"It's very sexy," I said, moving between her legs and licking her once she'd tossed her panties to the side.

"I just loved how Kristen's pussy looked. I guess I was worried that I'd look too much like a little girl, but now that I've done it I think it looks and feels sexy," she said.

"Very sexy," I agreed. "And you're definitely not a little girl."

I took my time with Tracy, touching her and kissing her everywhere, really exploring and enjoying her body. She did the same with me. When I penetrated her it was a long, slow, relaxed screw, a nice balance of passion and tenderness. I came deep inside her, and used my fingers on her clit afterwards to help her reach her own climax.

We fell asleep, and in the middle of the night I woke up to discover Tracy sucking on my fully erect cock. Without a word, she mounted me, and rode me for several minutes until her small body shuddered with an intense orgasm. As her pussy tightly clutched me it set off my own climax, and we both blissfully fell back to sleep with my cock slowly softening inside her.

We'd driven up in two cars, and Kristen and Mike had left in theirs early Sunday morning. That left Carmen, Tracy and I to ride back in Dave's car. I noticed Dave more or less following Carmen around like a puppy Sunday morning. I learned from Tracy later that faced with spending the night alone or with Dave, Carmen had chosen to give Dave a shot.

"She said that he was inexperienced, but eager to please, and learned quickly. Apparently the boy licks pussy pretty well," Tracy told me.

Mike and Kristen broke up shortly after the trip, and she returned to our little social circle as if nothing had happened. Tracy and I ended up dating fairly casually for several months.

One time after sex Tracy told me "I don't think it's fair for Carmen to string Dave along." Carmen clearly reveled in his worshipful attention. She'd let him eat her pussy a couple times a month, then fuck her however he wanted to after he made her come.

"You mean because she's still hooking up with other guys?" I asked in response. "Because it's not like they have any formal commitment to each other. And there are far worse fates than licking and fucking Carmen's pussy, don't you think?"

"Maybe one day I'll find out what licking her is like," Tracy stated, giggling. She opened her mouth and started sucking on me, initiating another round of sex.

Tracy and I did end up having a threesome with Carmen shortly before she left the US and returned to Brazil. While it was fun for everyone involved, it lacked the spontaneous passion of the one Tracy, Kristen and I had at the cabin. I didn't have the heart to tell Dave about either time I fucked Carmen considering how hung up he was on her, even if he logically knew they weren't exactly a couple.

Eventually, we all graduated and moved on, but we'll always have our memories.

JamesSD
JamesSD
295 Followers