All Comments on 'Naked Housecleaning'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I truly enjoyed this story. It seems to have a real-life quality to it, and believe it could have happened. Perfect descriptions add to the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed the read . . .

and a second chapter would be appreciated to describe their future encounters. The second chapter probably would wrap up all of their future meetings bringing their affair to a close.

Will look for more of your entries by making a note of your name.

grayge37grayge37almost 13 years ago
OOPS!

Just noticed that you have written many more stories, to my delight! Hope no one bothers me for a while, while I catch up on some serious reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great read

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You captured the mores of the time of the story setting very well. I had the experience of viewing a topless woman through a window one night, but wasn't so fortunate as Ronald.

spankedboyspankedboyover 11 years ago
Excellent Story

very believable and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why so timid?

What are these words he's shocked to hear a woman use? Man, they're supposed to be fucking. Learn the maxim all good writers know: show, don't tell. Your spelling errors might be corrected in a later version. I hope.

For example, "self-riteous ." No, no, no, no!

Mary Jane Caruthers, Boise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wanton

She took an aweful chance. But you messed up a little. When she opened the door and called him by first and last name, she obviously knew him a little so that later she shouldn't have been too worried about him being underaged. She probably would have known pretty close what his age was already. He won't 'kiss n tell' and not because he doesn't want to mess upn a good thing but because he wants to do the right thing. That also means buying more condoms, which she didn't remember to remind him to purchase the next day. A good story, but you made him just a little too timid and her not quite old enough. She should be about 40, widowed, and childless. Write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous