All Comments on 'Naked Mother Ch. 04'

by Zeenutt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
For the love of god, you only have one ass!

Enjoying the story so far and looking forward to more, no problem there, but would you PLEASE stop referring to your ass as "butts"!! Besides the fact that "butt" is about the least sexy way possible to refer to your ass the other simple fact is the term is "butt", not "butts." A single "butt" includes BOTH glutes!

GAH!!!

:-)

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
Agree

With first poster ass or arse is far sexier,the teasing is great and I love the series. The son is showing far more control than I could,by now I would have hitched her little tennis skirt up around her waist eased her panties off and slipped her a shot right down the centre of her court.[It is Wimbledon at the moment afterall.]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More, more, more

Hot!! You need to continue this storyline. It is really getting interesting. Don't wait..do it now!!

Gitano71Gitano71almost 16 years ago
Great read

Keep it going.

I've been enjoying your story since the beginning.

And yes like another poster said...butt is better than butts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
don't stop

reading all of this series , got to one of the best so far , want more of the naked mother so keep it coming

ZeenuttZeenuttalmost 16 years agoAuthor
My Poem

Hi friends. This is your author "Zeenutt" here. My poem "Sexy Rachel" has been released on this website. Please find some time to read it. It is hot and currently enjoys a rating of 5. Please click on the link "More submissions by Zeenutt" to get to this poem. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
are you kidding me... mamma

Try again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have read

I read the first four chapters. I love the story line and I was hoping as the chapters progressed that the writing would become less juvenile, but, that did not happen. You also need an editor and it should be an experienced editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what an excellent story and series!

I love how Andy's mother is constantly observing the big bulge in the front of her kid's shorts. See, that's the thing. Most all mothers, maybe every last one of them, are secretly real interested in how their boy's "developed" between his legs. A mom has a very special affection for her male child's penis. When it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, mom thinks it's the cutest thing she's ever seen. When her boy's half-hard and getting harder, she's fascinated by the process. And when it's big and stiff and practically busting out of his pants--well, she loves him to pieces and she's a female, so her motherly cunt is running like a river. Now let's see if this gifted author has young Andy just shove that big fat hard on of his up where it does his mommy the most good. Guess where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's 22 ?

This kid is 22 years old but his mom talks to him like he is a 12 year old imbecile. I gave this story 3 + chapters and it doesn't get any better. You write like you are barely a teen-ager. Very juvenile.

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
One of the best chain stories

really sensible, with an interesting plot and arousing sceneries. Very interested for the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice to see author finds female armpits sexy. They are just oomph when wet and sweaty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous