Naked Mother Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeenutt
Zeenutt
463 Followers

I vanished into my room and wore a really sexy pair of bra and panties. Then I wore a sexy evening gown. The gown was sleeveless, showed huge cleavage and allowed my legs to break free.

Then I gave a missed call to Andy on his cell phone. He walked into my room in his boxer shorts.

I spread my leg out of my gown.

"Mom, you want anything?"

"Yes darling, momma has some needs and they are urgent."

"What needs mom?"

"Sexual needs darling"

I put my arms around Andy.

"Your dad is away and momma has her sexual needs."

"So what can I do mom"

"Take care of momma's sexual needs, darling." I slipped one gown strap off. Then I rubbed one of my legs against his.

"But I'm your son, mom."

"You are a young stud capable of satisfying momma." I removed my gown.

"Oh mom"

"Take off momma's bra." I whispered into his ears.

"Oh mom"

"Don't be so nervous." I unhooked my bra and let it fall down. Then I hugged my son pressing my tits against his bare chest. I removed my son's shorts to make him naked.

Then I pulled down my panties and tossed them away. I was naked now. I jumped naked into bed and pointed seductively at my pussy.

"Come fuck your mom, naked."

"Oh mom"

"Do you think your mom is an MILF? MILF means "Momma I'd like to fuck."

"Oh mom, you are the hottest MILF around. This is how hard you make me, mom."

He showed me his huge erection with a naughty smile.

Andy joined me in bed and drove his penis into my pussy. It was another night spent fucking our brains out naked in the bedroom and the bathroom.

The next day, I woke up rather late in the morning. Later in the day, I went swimming in a bikini. Andy joined me in the pool. He took me in his arms. He brought his lips close to mine and for many minutes we were lip locked. Then he looked lustfully at my deep bikini cleavage. I knew he'd rip my bikini off. He did just that, making me naked. My son was fucking me in the pool.

We moved indoors and I mounted him for a cock ride. I was riding my son's cock when the phone rang. It was a call from my husband.

"Aaaah.....oooohaaa"

I let out a pleasurable noise as my son stroked me with all his might.

"What's that darling?" My husband asked me.

"A cock honey"

"Cock"

"Cockroach darling"

"Is your son taking care of you?"

"Off course, he is."

Andy grabbed my tits in his hands and continued to stroke me hard even after the phone call was over. This went on till he had ejaculated inside me.

"You know mom, we fucked last night on camera. This must be the hottest video I'll ever watch, a video of my own mom fucking me like a slut."

"Oh honey, I just can't wait to watch the video."

I watched the previous night's lustful love making with my son. Andy had his hands on my legs which went all the way up my thighs inside my mini skirt. He was feeling my panties inside my mini skirt. He pulled my mini off. Then he undid my top and my bra, before slipping my panties off. Once again, I was naked. He took me in his arms and dug his fingers into my back before moving down to feel my butt. After a long bout of foreplay, he drove his cock inside my pussy. He stroked me hard till he blasted his cream inside me.

The next evening I decided to play some more naked games with Andy. I lay relaxing by the side of the pool in a sexy top and mini. As I saw my son return home after a game of baseball, I looked at him sexily and dropped my top. Then I got up. I was walking ahead of him and looking back at him. Then I dropped my mini skirt too. He continued to walk behind me. I got rid of my bra and tossed it away. He was still walking in behind me. I moved in. I was standing just outside my bedroom when I slipped off my panties too. I spread myself naked on the bed as my lusty son looked on. He joined me in bed and kissed me.

He sucked my tits and I undressed him and we got busy fucking each other.

"Mom, say something hot to drive me crazy."

"Oh Andy, just fantasize fucking momma in front of dad." I could feel his cock getting harder in my pussy.

"Oh mom, you are a real slut."

He was now banging me harder than before. I experienced some of the best orgasms of my life.

Andy asked me for more hot ideas.

"Let us go and stay in a hotel and have a honeymoon."

Andy and I landed up in a hotel by the beach. After a hot fucking session, Andy slept and I ordered some coke for myself.

I decided to tease the hotel boy. I wore a sexy pair of bra and panties. I opened the hotel room's door and landed up in the bathroom. I heard the hotel boy's footsteps.

"Here, I want it in the bathroom." I called out for the hotel boy. He walked up to the bathroom door which was all open. I was showering myself in my bra and panties.

"Wow, I just love your prompt service." I unhooked my bra and dropped it to expose my boobs to him. I noticed the big bulge in his trousers.

"Just keep the can over there." I pointed to the shelf.

He put the can down. I decided to get rid of my panties.

I lost no time in removing my panties in front of him. I was standing naked giving him a complete view as he looked on stunned.

In the next few days, Andy and I entertained the hotel boy to some sizzling incestuous exhibitionism. We even made him watch and masturbate to our mother fucking sessions.

A week later, Greg, my husband, arrived home to spend a few days with us. Greg was in the bathroom for an evening shower when Andy hugged me from behind. He put his hand inside my top. He was feeling my tits.

"No Andy no, your dad is back home. And he is going to be out of the bathroom in no time."

"Oh mom...don't you have exhibitionist fantasies. You'll love it if your son bangs in front of your husband."

"Please Andy try to understand."

He just would not listen. He got rid of my top and cupped my bra cups in his hands.

"Not in front of my husband, darling"

He kept going and slipped down my mini skirt.

"You'll love it you whore."

Then he unhooked my bra and threw it away. I could not even scream because my husband in the shower would get to know. I could only whisper.

"No...Andy....no"

Andy now had his hand inside my panties. He was feeling my ass.

"Just think of the exhibitionist pleasures you whore, in any case dad needs to know what a slut you are."

I was beginning to enjoy it all. I was now moaning and whispering with pleasure.

"Yes Andy, pull down momma's panties. Make your momma naked."

Just then the bathroom door opened and my husband walked out naked.

But I was enjoying my son's lustful moves so much I just could not stop myself from screaming, "Pull down your momma's panties. Make your momma naked. Fuck your mom, you mother fucker. Show you dad what a slut, what a whore your mom is." My husband was watching. But I just could not care.

Andy pulled my panties down to make me naked. He tossed away my panties for Greg to catch them.

Andy was now fucking me naked as my husband looked on disbelief. I saw my husband's little cock rise into a huge erection.

It was my hottest exhibitionist fantasy come true. My son was fucking me naked as my husband watched.

By midnight, I was enjoying a threesome with my son and husband. The next day, I showed Andy his secret diary with another slut like smile on my face.

"Mom, you can keep it with you." Andy has gifted me his secret diary.

A couple of weeks later, I got another offer from a magazine to pose in my birthday suit for them. I have accepted the offer to pose naked. I know how desperately my son and husband are waiting for my naked pictures to appear in the magazine.

THE END

Zeenutt
Zeenutt
463 Followers