Naked Sara's Ch. 05: Social Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

Mrs. Hester sat in the chair next to Pa; she still sat with her knees together, just as Ma used to do before she got naked. She was nervously looking at us boys, not sure how we would react to Ma's discussion.

Ma paused and looked up at Mrs. Hester. "You're welcome to speak your mind. You didn't judge us, and no one here is going to judge you."

She cleared her throat before saying anything. "I enjoyed the time this afternoon more than I have in many, many years. Sara and Elizabeth are amazing, wonderful women. I never had any female friends before. Other than my folks and Mr. Hester, the only people I've ever been close to worked for me. Most of them are pretty damn fine people; been with me for years."

"Well, the long and short of the story is, that I would like to find out what it's like to be with other men. My cowhands are coming tomorrow for the picnic. After we had lunch at my place, I fully intended to be part of the picnic activities. Your Ma and cousin are too badly hurt to do what they did last time. So, I'd like to be able to do it all on my own tomorrow. Sara and Elizabeth will be there to guide me of course, but I didn't want that to be my first experience... since Mr. Hester. I'd appreciate it if you would be willing to do me tonight." Mrs. Hester looked at us in a sheepish, bashful manner.

"I understand if you're not interested. I'm not exactly appealing, I know. I'm older than your Ma, and these are a lot flabbier," she said as she lifted then dropped her tits.

I looked at my folks, then my brothers. I didn't think she was unattractive at all. She sat there naked, but with her legs together and hands in her lap. Mrs. Hester was still old-fashioned; I wondered how long that would last.

"What do you boys think?" Ma asked. "Could you fuck her if you had to?"

Pa and the women burst out laughing. "You didn't have to put it that way, did you, Sara? I was hoping to convince at least one of your boys to do me. I might just surprise him," Evelyn chided.

Mrs. Hester stood up from the chair to give us a complete look, clearly signaling her modesty was fading quickly. Her breasts dropped toward the outside of her chest. Her cleavage area was well-defined, with a sharp inverted "V" at the top. The right side hung a little lower than the left one. Her nipples were the size of thumb tips, but the areoles were dark. There was a well-defined line around her middle, just above her wispy, thin and slightly graying pubic hair. Other creases ran from the tops of her thighs down to the bottom of her crotch, defining the outer lips of her vagina. The center of her slit was dark at the top, with muddy-brown inner lips protruding about half an inch below. Her upper arms had wrinkled a little with age; her hips, thighs and rear-end also sagged somewhat. However, the fact that she stood in front of us completely naked overcame any otherwise discouraging aspects of her appearance. It was only the third nude woman I'd ever seen, so it was still a source of great fascination.

My sexual experience was limited to Ma and my cousin, so I wasn't ready to judge Mrs. Hester from appearances alone. That was a lesson that would serve me well the rest of my life. When it came to sex, physical beauty with a bad attitude toward sex was pretty much useless. I would always prefer a plain woman with enthusiasm and no inhibitions. If a woman possessed magnificent looks and loved to fuck, like Elizabeth that was the best of all worlds.

Harold was the first to move; he walked behind her and reached around, cupping a tit in each hand. He lifted and squeezed them gently, circling his thumbs around the nipples. Mrs. Hester responded almost immediately, moaning and leaning her head back against his shoulder.

I decided to go next. I knelt in front of her, placing my hands on her hips. I bent forward and nuzzled my face in her pubic hair. I started kissing her pussy all over before running my tongue up the slit. I sucked in the wrinkled inner cunt lips and swirled my tongue around. Mrs. Hester put her hands on the back of my head, running her hands through my hair. Her pelvis moved back and forth just a little, encouraging me to continue. Before long, I noticed the inside of her pussy getting wetter; the taste got muskier, pleasantly similar to Ma's.

"If you boys don't mind, I think I better lie down before my knees get too wobbly," Mrs. Hester murmured. She moved to a blanket next to Ma and Elizabeth on the porch. With her knees pointed outwards, she said, "I'm ready to fuck, if you're still interested boys."

Harold moved down to suck on a tit while I crawled between her legs, dropping my britches to my ankles. Mrs. Hester was even wetter than I thought; after she guided my penis to the opening, it slipped in all the way. Harold backed away, and I carefully lay all the way down on top of her. She kissed my cheek and put her hands on my ass. "Thank you for doing this, Tommy. You're only my second man, you know."

"Yes, Ma'am," was all I could think to say. I began thrusting lightly at first, until she started moving enthusiastically in rhythm with me. Her eyes were closed; Ma usually had hers open, looking around. It occurred to me that Mrs. Hester never before had people watching her fuck. Ma hadn't either until the outlaws did her. Except for the one time the boy in Baltimore quickly came on her, Elizabeth had always had an audience.

I held tightly to her shoulders as I delivered my load; she wrapped her arms around me and continued to pump her crotch to make sure I was drained as much as possible. I lay still for a couple of minutes, enjoying the feeling of her under me. As I carefully withdrew and started to back away, she took my face in her hands and said, "Thank you, young man." Now her eyes were open again.

Mrs. Hester reached between her legs and ran a finger over her slit, raised it to her mouth and licked it clean. "It's been a very long time, Tommy. I'd forgotten what it felt like, and how it tasted." She was smiling now, apparently no longer self-conscious about getting fucked in front of my family. Her feet were wide apart, but her knees were no longer raised high; her tits hung off to the sides of her chest.

She looked across at Ma and Elizabeth. "Alright, that was my first public fuck. I'm fine now; got over my jitters. It sounds funny to say this, but I'm perfectly content to lie here naked with cum dripping out of my cunt. I don't care who sees me anymore. It's a wonderful feeling."

"I thought you might take to it. You're starting to talk naughty, too," Ma chided. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't even think about it!" Mrs. Hester gasped. Then she got the joke. "In my current condition I doubt anybody's going to care what I say, Sara. I'd rather have them looking at me than listening to me, if you must know."

We were all still laughing when Harold got between her legs and slid inside. "This time I'm going to keep my eyes open and see what it feels like to have people watching."

She kissed Harold on the lips; it was a long kiss. "I could get used to this, Sara," she said looking over at Ma.

"You're always welcome over here, Evelyn. Elizabeth and I are happy to share our fellas. I hope you'll keep sharing yours, too. Now that you remember what it feels like to get fucked, you're probably going to let your cowhands get to you every night. Especially after tomorrow, if you're planning to let all of them have a turn, that is," Ma inquired.

"Let's see how I do tonight. If I can handle you're four guys, I'd like to try for everyone at the picnic, including your husband and sons again if they're still interested by then. I may need to take it slow, though; give my pussy a chance to get used to all the activity," Mrs. Hester said. She didn't take very long to get comfortable carrying on a conversation while somebody was fucking her.

The more time I spent with her, the more amazing she became. Perhaps it was just that she was the first non-relative I had sex with that made her fascinating. Maybe it was just the novelty of it, since we'd already been doing Ma and Elizabeth for awhile. Either way, I enjoyed fucking her and sitting there watching her get fucked. Since she'd tasted my cum, I didn't think she would be opposed to sucking on us, but I didn't know if she'd ever done it in the ass with Mr. Hester.

Richard took his turn, then Pa. By then my pecker was back up. "Do you think we could do it again, Mrs. Hester? I mean, if you aren't already tired out," I asked.

"I may be old, Tommy. But my pussy seems to still be working just fine, thank you," she scolded.

"Oh, no. I didn't mean it that way," I exclaimed in embarrassment.

She started laughing, joined by my folks. The joke was on me this time. "Next time you don't need to ask, young man. Just get between my legs and start doing me. If I'm standing up, all you boys have to do is squeeze a tit. I'll get the idea." Mrs. Hester raised her knees and spread her legs. I didn't need a second invitation. Pa and my brothers each did her again before we called it a night.

We sat talking for another hour or so. Ma and Elizabeth talked with Mrs. Hester about tomorrow's activities. When it was time to turn in, they decided to stay on the porch. We brought out extra blankets and started back in the cabin.

"Tommy, would you mind sleeping with me tonight?" Mrs. Hester asked. "You were the first man since my husband. It would mean a lot if we could hold each other under the covers. I can understand if you don't want to lay here with an old woman. If you're not interested, I won't be offended. I'm really sloppy down there, too. I could wash up first if you'd rather."

"I would like that very much, Mrs. Hester," I replied. That would be a first for me, too. I'd never slept all night with Ma or Elizabeth. It would be a new experience; maybe she wouldn't mind if I felt her up before we fell asleep. I got naked and climbed under the blanket next to her. She lay on her side, put an arm and leg over me; I felt the goo from her cunt against my hip.

After everyone had settled down and things got quiet, Mrs. Hester moved down until her face was in my crotch. She started kissing me all around down there. She took my pecker in her hand and kissed the tip, and looked up at me. "Do you mind if I suck on this?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say, so I just shook my head. This was an unexpected surprise. She sucked and licked until I was ready to explode again. "Mrs. Hester," I whispered, "I have to, you know. I'm about ready."

She smiled and said, "That's quite alright, Tommy. I've done this part before, I mean, with Mr. Hester. Just let it go when you're ready; I'll be fine." She wrapped her lips around my penis again and continued sucking until I came in her mouth. Just like with Ma and Elizabeth, she was able to swallow everything. She kept sucking until I was empty, then licked it up and down until it was clean.

When she slid back up and put her arm and leg over me again, she kissed me. "Does that bother you, Tommy? I mean, kissing me? Even when I still have your cum on my tongue?"

"No. I've tasted cum before, when the outlaws were here, and when Pa and my brothers fuck the women. I don't reckon it makes much difference whether it's mine or not. Can we kiss again? I've never really kissed Ma or Elizabeth, not in that way, I mean."

Mrs. Hester didn't answer, but put her lips on mine and slipped her tongue in my mouth. That was definitely something new! Her hand was between us again, fondling my limp pecker. I could feel her tits squished against me, and her slick crotch against my hip. It didn't take too long before my dick was interested again.

I was lying on my back. Mrs. Hester rose up and straddled me, guiding me inside. "You just lay there and relax. I'll do the work this time," she whispered. I watched as her tits flopped up and down in the moonlight on the porch.

It took awhile for me to cum this time; she made it three times before I gave out for the fourth time that night. She collapsed on top of me and kissed me again before rolling off and cuddling up next to me. "Maybe it's time you started calling me Evelyn. In fact, all the boys who fuck me should probably call me by my first name," she giggled. "At least I hope they will. That way I don't sound so old."

"Yes, Ma'am. Evelyn," I muttered happily before dropping off to sleep with her wrapped around me. Sometime in the middle of the night, she woke me up to do it one more time. I was still drowsy, so she climbed on top again. It was dark out and everyone else was asleep, so we were quiet. She took her time, long enough for us to both have a huge one together. When I woke up in the morning, the women were already down at the pond helping Mrs. Hester... Evelyn, get cleaned up before our guests arrived for the picnic.

****

All three women were still dripping wet from their baths and still giggling as they joined us for breakfast. They continued chattering excitedly until we started clearing the table and moved out to the porch.

"Tommy and Richard, would you please put salve on me and Elizabeth before our guests arrive?" Ma asked as she lay back on a blanket next to my cousin. Richard went into the cabin to get the balm; I knelt beside Ma. He took a scoop and handed me the jar. Mrs. Hester sat on the edge of the porch brushing her hair. When we finished rubbing in the balm, Ma and Elizabeth started fussing with Mrs. Hester's hair. They cut some off the sides to make it even, right at her shoulders. They left bangs over her eyes which made her look a little younger, as did plucking excess eyebrows. Elizabeth pulled Evelyn's hair back and placed a tie around it; bright purple, in a pretty bow.

She handed me a bottle of skin lotion she'd brought with her from Baltimore and instructed me to rub it into Mrs. Hester all over so she'd look, feel and smell good all at the same time. Mrs. Hester stood with her legs apart and arms straight out from her sides. I started at the wrist on one side, moved up the arm across the shoulders, then back down the other arm and hand. I went over at the back of her neck, working my way down her back to her butt and hips. She giggled when I slipped a lotioned hand up her rear crack; I hoped there would be interest in that territory tonight.

We all stood and walked off the porch as the cowhands rode toward us. Ma reached over and tweaked Mrs. Hester's nipples to make them stand out, then fluffed out her pubic hair and smiled. Luke and Zeke were in the lead. They tipped their hats and said, "Good afternoon ladies."

They got down to get closer looks at Ma and Elizabeth. Their skin was still glistening from the balm rub-downs. Luke said, "Miss Sara, you two look a whole lot better than the other day. We'll understand if you don't feel like doing anything today. The boys and I talked about it, and we'd be fine with a picnic and y'alls company."

"Well, thank you, Luke. Elizabeth and I very much appreciate your consideration. We are still pretty sore, so it would be better if we waited until next time. We do have another pretty lady right here who would like your attention, however. Mrs. Hester has offered to sit in for us today. Although, I don't imagine she'll be sitting very often," Ma chuckled.

The looks on the cowboys' faces were incredible. At first they stared at Mrs. Hester, then looked away in embarrassment. Then she put them at ease. "It's quite alright, boys. If I was worried about you seeing my private parts I would keep them covered up like I used to. I was hoping some of you might want to fuck me today, so I don't think seeing me naked is that much of a problem."

The boys looked even more astonished. "Could you repeat that, please, Mrs. Hester?" Zeke mumbled.

The women glanced at each other and laughed. Elizabeth said, "Zeke, she said she wants to fuck any of you who might be interested. She was a bit worried that you might not see her as being attractive because of her age. Evelyn has an old pussy, but it's still a good working pussy. Ask Tommy."

I blushed as Elizabeth winked at me. "It was... very good. I liked it a lot. It felt very good," I stuttered.

"Let's go get things set up in back of the cabin while you boys sort out who wants to do Evelyn first," Pa said as he turned to lead the way. The hands tied up their horses along the corral fence and followed us. Behind the three women, I noticed Ma's and Evelyn's butts wobbled a lot as they walked. Elizabeth's was tight and small in comparison. The men stripped off their clothes and headed for the water to join the women. Most of them covered their crotches with their hats until they were in the water, still bashful around Mrs. Hester.

Ma and Elizabeth took them two-by-two and paraded them in front of Mrs. Hester, lifting the men's peckers and wiggling them at her. It didn't take much wiggling until they stuck straight out. Everyone got out and walked to the blankets. Elizabeth and Ma lay down; Mrs. Hester stood in front of the men.

"Most of you have known me a long time, and I realize this is really different for all of us. I won't be offended if you don't want to do me. Either way, whether you do me or not, I'm not going to let it affect how we work together on the ranch. You'll just have to get used to seeing me naked all the time. Everything else should be the same." She looked over her shoulder at Ma, seeking encouragement. Ma nodded; Mrs. Hester took a deep breath and turned back toward the men.

"Sara told me that she and Elizabeth let you get up and touch them all over before you fucked them. I think that's a good idea, especially since it's a new way of seeing each other. Step up one at a time. And just because you feel my pussy doesn't mean you have to fuck it. It's quite alright if you change your mind," Mrs. Hester said.

Little Billy was the first to scramble up to her, with his erection leading the way. She set her feet a little wider apart, put her hands on her hips and quietly told him, "Go ahead, Billy."

He looked her in the eyes, then down at her breasts. He slowly reached out with both hands and lifted a tit in each. "Them are nice and big, Mrs. Hester." He took a moment longer to fondle them and play with her nipples. Billy dropped his hands to his side, not sure what to do next.

Mrs. Hester reached out and placed his right hand in her crotch. She rubbed it up and down a couple of times. "It's wet now, Billy. You can put your fingers in if you want."

This time he didn't hesitate. He fingered her for about three minutes, and then pulled out. "Could you turn around, Mrs. Hester? I mean, if it's alright, I'd like to take a look back there, too."

"Of course, Billy." Mrs. Hester turned and bent over, pulling her cheeks apart just like Ma had shown her. Billy touched her rim, then lowered his hand and fingered her pussy again from the backside. She was moving back and forth against his hand; her large flat tits hung low and swayed in rhythm like a pendulum.

"Thanks, Ma'am. I guess I better let somebody else have a turn at touching you," Billy blushed as he turned to sit down.

Luke was next. Everyone took a turn fingering and fondling Mrs. Hester. I was pretty sure by that time no one would turn her down when she lay on her back, legs spread wide. In fact, she didn't even have to say anything. Billy rushed back to be the first to fuck her. He knelt between her legs and ran the tip of his pecker up and down her slit to get it wet. "Miss Sara taught us that, Ma'am. So the end won't be dry when we go inside," he murmured as he lay on top of her and proceeded.

It didn't take long before Billy was grunting and slowing down. He looked up after he came in her. She took his cheeks in her hands, kissed his forehead and said, "Thank you, Billy."

Stumpy moved into position, mumbling something about going back to guard the ranch in the afternoon and didn't want to miss the opportunity. Mrs. Hester reached out and guided him into her pussy, commenting, "I don't think this is the reason they call you Stumpy, is it? Your penis is admirable in fact." She moaned and wrapped her arms around him as he pushed all the way in.

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers