Naked Stepdaughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers

I guess she believed me. She dropped her purse on the end table and took her keys out. We walked out the door and to her car. I looked around. There was no one in sight. I was about half hoping someone would see me and call the cops. They would haul me in. The judge would let me go and I would have to slug a cop. That would get me in jail at least long enough to avoid this stupid party, which was probably not going to be a party for me.

She had several bags of stuff to take in. I could carry it all without her help after she unlocked and opened the car.

The first thing she asked me was when I had last shaved my pussy, as she called it. Most people think the word cunt is nasty. I think so too and I think that's why I like it.

"I shaved my cunt this morning when I took my shower. It was about five."

She surprised me by grabbing my crotch and saying, "If feels a little scratchy down there. I'll shave it for you again".

I flinched, slapped her hand away and told her, "Keep your hands to yourself. I don't like to be touched by anyone without my permission. You can tell your son that too. If I need shaving, Kim will do it."

Kim and I retired to the bathroom and she touched me up.

I have no idea where someone would get a contraption like she pulled from the bags. This was my formal dress. I'll try to explain it if I can. There was this thing I thought was a giant spider. Jan went behind me and ask if she could touch my back, being sarcastic. I allowed as how she could. The thing had a delicate spring hinge with tentacles sticking out. The first tentacles went around my waist from the back, where the hinge was, and pretty much pointed right at my belly button. It was like cheesecloth enclosing a wire frame. It was tight enough to support the rest of the gadget. Attached to the cheesecloth was artificial flowers but very well done artificial flowers. Other finer tentacles came up and over my shoulders, ending just on the top of my breasts but pointing to my nipples. More tentacles came down, over my hips and curling down just above the joint of my thighs to my body. Then it curled down so the ends pointed blatantly to direct attention to my bare cunt lips.

If I got turned on like usual when being displayed, there would be a little nub peeking out between those lips. It must have been custom ordered just for me because all things pointed to some aperture of my body or my nipples and directly straight at them.

I said, "Do you think I'll be able to pee with this on? I'm not going to be able to last from now through a party without going to the bathroom."

Jan said, "You are not keeping it on that long. This is just a fitting and it fits just right. I guessed and I'm impressed with my own guesses."

"I'll bet you are."

She unhinged every thing and said what we had tried on wasn't all there was to it but the rest would be easier to get into. That made me feel better.

She suggested we order pizza so we could have lunch before getting me completely ready. She was buying so I agreed. We called Annie's work but she was off. We should have known that because night time deliveries got better tips. Anyway we ordered and waited. While we waited I inquired about what this party was all about. This was something Jan wanted to talk about.

aznaked
aznaked
167 Followers
12