Naked Under Her Coat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks so much... I'm never going to live this down! You may as well have announced it over the sound system!" Becky angrily ranted.

- "No, you aren't going to live it down. May as well burn all your underwear because from now on people will be more surprised if you're wearing it than the surprise in not wearing it tonight!" Jon responded.

"You'd love that wouldn't you!"

- "Well yeah!"

"You think I'll be walking around in tiny skirts and backless tops all day with nothing underneath..." Becky mocked.

- "Sounds great!"

"Well if I do.. it won't be for you lot!" she continued, looking at me and smiling. "Come on Mister. I wasn't done dancing but I need you to look after me so other guys don't try anything."

We got up and a few of Becky's friends came to join us, as we wandered over to the dance floor it was like the whole place was looking at us, and to an extent they were. Becky refused to be phased by the attention and just started to move to the beat. She raised her arms and started to bend her knees and sway her hips quite sensually. I put my arms around her waist and she smiled at me as we danced.

A circle of people started to form around us, many with camera phones flashing. Becky turned around so that she could grind her ass up against my crotch, as she did this she moved my hands to her chest. I put my hands firmly on her breasts and she then pulled the jacket apart to reveal more and more of the skin between her breasts while my hands stopped the material going too far. The crowd of people around us were stood in awe, some shouting approvingly but most just smiling and watching intently, fascinated by the show. Becky leaned back and turned her head to face me as best she could so she could smile at me.

Then Becky started to reach for the belt buckle on her jacket, as soon as she touched it there was a cheer. She very slowly began to loosen the belt, making sure she held the jacket closed while untying it. Once the belt was undone she continued to hold the coat closed but moved the sides further and further apart so you could see a huge gap from her neck down to her now exposed belly button, her hands holding it closed above her pussy but with her chest almost completely on show apart from her nipples.

She closed the jacket again and began to stick her leg out, parting the material over her thigh more and more and then pulling it further apart well above her hip so you could see there was definitely no underwear at all underneath. The crowd around us was going crazy with guys jumping around. Becky soon turned back around and while facing me re tied the belt to hold her coat together.

"Now they know for sure. But they aren't getting any more -- Take me away from here so we can take this thing off properly!" Becky demanded staring deep into my eyes.

- "Gladly! But I'm curious just how far you'd go with this? You pretty much just stood there topless!" I asked delicately as we walked away from the dance floor to a quieter corner.

"The way I'm feeling I'd go a lot further... if I didn't know 20 people in this club and have to see them again most days for the next year!"

- "How far?" I asked curiously, my heart racing at the prospect of what she might say or do.

"I'd probably dance on that little stage with a pole on it. I think then I would feel like a stripper so I would act like one!..." She grinned.

- "You'd strip?"

"Yeah!" Becky answered quite firmly.

- "But if you stripped out of your coat..?"

"I'd be up there naked!"

- "And you would do that? If there weren't loads of your friends here?!"

"Yeah I would!" She stated happily. "Oh well, maybe another place and another time." She continued playfully.

With this revelation my intentions rapidly changed and my desire to get out of there so I could get her to myself changed. All I wanted to do was see her strip in that crowded nightclub. But she just wouldn't do it if her friends were there so I needed to keep Becky in the club and get her friends out. There was also the fear she may be thrown out if she stripped naked. At this point an idea formed and I left Becky alone a minute to go speak to the security men near the main entrance.

"You see the girl there in the short blue coat?" I asked the large men, they looked at me and frowned. "The brunette with hair to her shoulder? Long legs?" I continued until they nodded. "Well she isn't wearing anything underneath that coat."

- "Nice! how do you know that?" One of them replied happily.

"Yeah very nice, She's my fiancee. But what's even better is she just said to me she would like to do a pole dance and strip out of the coat... if she didn't have a load of her friends here..."

- "I see."

"Can you see where I am going with this?"

- "Yeah I think so, we make the friends leave, you make sure she strips. Sounds like a fair deal to me." The biggest of the doormen said calmly.

"And you don't mind having... such exposure in your establishment?"

- "We don't mind, if people want to show a little skin that's their choice."

"A little?"

- "Well ok a lot of skin!" He added laughing.

"Great. I'll go back over to her, her friends are all on the sofas to the right of the bar, -smoking weed- I'll make sure they're all together." The staff nodded in mutual understanding as I wandered back over to Becky.

"What was that about?" Becky enquired as I went back to her.

- "I'll tell you in a second. Is everyone over on the sofas?" I asked urgently.

"Yeah why?" She replied as I nodded to the doormen who came through straight to the group of Becky's friends. They all sat up quickly and looked massively confused, some of them quite annoyed but they didn't fight too hard as the staff walked them out the club in mass. On their way out some asked about us but I heard the bouncers say we were fine but they had to go.

"What did you just do?!" Becky shouted sounding confused, upset but also a little excited.

- "Me?.... Now there's no one here who knows you... Oh look that pole is free!" I excitedly pointed out.

Becky smiled and then looked down waiting a while as if she were contemplating her next move. Still facing the ground her eyes looked up at me and she cracked a huge smile before bursting into life. She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the small stage with a pole in the centre of it. She jumped onto the stage which was a couple of feet higher than the floor and started to swing around the pole happily. People soon noticed she was there and with so many of them having been tipped off earlier about her lack of garments they flocked around her like she were a celebrity. Those who weren't in on it were soon told as word spread around the crowd. Some of the security staff also came back in wanting to observe, they looked over at me and nodded pleased to see her on the stage.

Attention was now firmly on my fiancée and she was loving it. Before long her dance moves were getting more and more erotic, but she was still firmly covered with her jacket. She swayed her hips provocatively with her legs slightly apart, knees bent and back to the pole Her head rolled back and she held her arms up to the pole then slowly moved them down over her face onto her chest.

The crowd cheered as she caressed her own breasts and moved her hands down further to the belt on her coat which was still tied. Soon she had her thumbs looped underneath it, tugging gently on the belt. Her head rolled forward and she had her mouth open seductively, looking lustfully at the crowd of people watching her. They cheered as she bit her lower lip and began to untie the belt buckle. Cheers and whistles grew louder and louder until there was a clear chant of,

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!"

Becky knew she had everyone's attention now and what they wanted so was going to enjoy the tease. I doubt anyone seriously thought she would take anything off, even if they had believed she was naked under her coat, but they wanted it all the same and a lot of people stood waiting on the glimmer of hope she may actually show the goods.

Similarly to how she had earlier when dancing with me, only this time leaning back against the pole, Becky stuck her leg out and pulled the material over her thigh further and further back revealing more and more of her skin. This time she had also pulled the right side of the coat across her front so it was covering all the way to her opposite arm and leg, she then let the other side slide more and more down her left shoulder. The material slipped lower and lower down her arm revealing the bare skin next to her breast, her side and the whole of her left leg. The crowd erupted as this showed her entire left side and removed any last doubts that she was naked under her coat because virtually her entire left side was completely exposed.

Becky then leaned back against the pole again and let the material slip off her left arm completely. With her right arm still sleeved she held the coat crookedly over her front but her back was now exposed with just a hint of material covering her arse as it was trapped between her skin and the pole. She stepped forward and the coat swung away from her body revealing her entire back and ass, leaving them completely exposed. The small stage she was on was round in shape and not up against a wall so people could stand 360 degrees around it, this meant it was nearly impossible to reveal parts of her body to everyone at the same time and would make any teases harder to pull off.

Years back when I was first getting intimate with Becky she wasn't too keen to show off her ass, in fact she was always quite shy about her whole body. She took a long time before she wore a thong in front of me but pretty quickly after doing so she became comfortable enough to walk around my house completely naked. Here she was remaining unfazed with her whole backside naked and on show in a nightclub full of people watching! She kept dancing in such a way you'd think she did this kind of thing all the time and had all the confidence in the world.

Still holding her coat across her chest Becky managed to get her right arm out of its sleeve so she now just held the coat loose over her front. She moved around the stage enough that everyone watching got a view of her exposed ass which they all appreciated and cheered at. Then she took an even more bold move and managed to climb a few more feet up the pole with just one arm and her leg wrapped around it, getting herself so she could press her thighs together from either side of the pole to hold her in place and sit up. Her coat was pressed against her front between her body and the pole meaning she could briefly let go of the jacket with her hands and hold the pole while she wriggled her hips and got more stable.

Then with her legs tightly squeezed she balanced, suspended halfway up the pole with it pressed against her pussy and her thighs. One arm was holding her stable so she could stretch her long exposed legs out and cross them at her feet. She then leaned back, holding the coat over her boobs with her spare hand while holding the pole tightly with her other. I could sense she was unsure about her next move so after rocking a little to check her stability, she kept her legs crossed at her feet and bent her knees until they latched onto the pole underneath her. With her legs locked this way she had her pussy and thighs pressed one way and her locked ankles pushing the other way meaning she was fairly secure on the pole. Becky then let go of the pole with her holding arm and managed to lean her body completely backward. Her weight would have been uneven but to counter this she let both her arms stretch away from her body and with what must have been a huge amount of core strength and pressure between her legs, her whole body was laying flat, her top half and upper legs positioned like she were on a cross.

Becky's coat was just now resting on top of her like a loose tablecloth. She then began to tilt backward more and more so her head got lower and lower to the stage while her knees raised higher and higher the opposite side. The crowd was going berserk and I was just in awe.

Still suspended in the air she had her head back, hair going crazy dangling down from head and arms pointing out as far as they could, her coat began to slip nearer and nearer to her face revealing more and more of her thighs at the other end. The blue material seemed to linger a moment but then it slipped further and we saw the pole pressed right up against naked skin. People went crazy as they realised her shaved pussy was in view right against the metal pole. The people the other side of the stage didn't have the same great view but her completely naked back and legs still looked outrageously sexy from behind and those seeing it cheered wildly.

Becky clearly knew the coat was slipping but kept her arms stretched out as it crept further up her body and closer to the ground beneath. More and more skin was showing above her pussy until her belly button crept into view. With her face now covered by the coat she let her body tilt back further so she was almost entirely upside down. At that point the coat then just fell off her body entirely, revealing absolutely everything to the astonished crowd.

Becky took a moment to soak in the cheers and probably gain some composure as the crowd reacted wildly and she took in what was happening, hanging there totally naked. With her arms reached out her stomach was a gorgeous tight view and her soft but perky breasts lay stretched flat, looking smaller than than they were. She then reached her hands down and put them on the stage before releasing her legs from the pole and cartwheeling backward into a standing position. The crowd gave a deafening roar while she stood there two foot up on stage revealing everything.

Becky stood naked, she smiled and bowed to the crowd with her arms open wide, walking to four sides of the small stage and repeating so everyone could get a good look at her firm perky breasts, toned stomach, long tight legs and incredibly sexy shaved pussy. She looked me in the eyes as I clapped furiously and cheered, her face beaming with happiness as the excitement filled us both.

Becky stood there a moment while everyone cheered and then went to pick up her coat and come down from the stage, but just as she crouched down there was a huge jeer. A voice screamed "We want more!" And almost instantly all the men were chanting "We want more! We want more!" Becky stood back up and gestured with her arms to calm down, her body language saying "Ok I'll stay... but I'm not sure what to do."

She soon grabbed the pole with her right arm and hooked her leg on it. Stretched out like a starfish she span around the pole gracefully, bending her right knee enough to take some support on the pole with her other arm and leg mirroring the positions but flying free in the air. After spinning around the pole a few times she decided to stand with her back pressed against the pole, one arm up holding it above her head and the other caressing her body.

She opened her legs wider while provocatively grinding her hips from side to side and back and forth, crouching further and further down until her ass rested on the heels of her shoes. Becky continued to grind her hips, opening and closing her legs until she then leaned forward and rested on her hands and knees. On all fours she pressed her boobs together while looking a stranger with a camera pointed her right in the eye. She sat up, still on her knees and moved her hands sensually up her body over her face and into her hair. She bounced her hair around while closing her eyes and turning her head to the side, her body now humping the air like she were riding a person underneath her.

"Masturbate! Masturbate! Masturbate!" The crowd now chanted. Becky smiled and bit her fingers seductively. Moving her hands across her skin and down toward her pussy, she continued to grind her hips while she placed her hand over her pussy and began to rub it gently. She then moved her middle finger more and more over the opening while she faced the crowd and bit on the fingers of her free hand like a gag.

Still on her knees her masturbating hand moved faster and faster while she rolled her head around and caressed her breasts with the other. As the crowd whooped and cheered loudly she moved faster and faster until her eyes opened wider than ever before, then they suddenly closed shut and she stopped moving at all. She sat up straight still on her knees as wave upon wave of ecstasy filled her convulsing body. Moments later she opened her eyes and saw hundreds of faces looking at her cheering, she went bright red and immediately reached for her Jacket. She put her coat back on and jumped down from the stage straight into my arms.

"You ok?" I asked sincerely

- "Yeah.." Becky puffed looking flushed and gasping for air. "What came over me?"

"I don't know but it was incredible!" I encouraged her as she stood embarrassed with lots of people smiling at her and then turning away to carry on with their evenings. A few came up and screamed loudly in our ears about how great she was, we just laughed until they went away. "That's just got me thinking." I added.

- "What has?" Becky quizzed looking concerned.

"Well although all your friends left, there were a lot of people here to see this and there were a lot of pictures and videos taken!"

- "Oh god..."

"These people will talk of the most legendary night when a hot girl stripped naked at this club while pole dancing. They will post pictures online and forward videos to their friends.. It will spread like wildfire and people you know will surely find out."

- "Oh no...." Becky sighed looking downbeat. "Maybe I should just burn all my underwear like Jon said."

"But I don't think people will believe it. I mean they will want too, theres evidence, some where even here earlier to see a bit of skin but unless they saw the whole show they wont really believe it - and you're not known for anything like this so it will become more a mystery of if you really did or not, some will believe some won't." I began to explain as we walked out the club, gaining cheers from those who saw us leave and a few pats on the back from the security men.

- "You're right! Well I hope you are, Monday could be very interesting in lectures... Especially if I only wear the coat then too!"

12