Naked Vows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sweet Sarah, that was not nice." What was it about Sarah that gave her multiple orgasms?

"So what?" Sarah's grin widened. "I enjoyed it. Judging by the sounds you made you liked it too."

"You made me disobey you." Laura took a deep breath, making sure her breasts moved enough to catch Sarah's attention.

"You're a strong woman." Sarah's grin faded a little as her eyes glued to Laura's breasts. It took her a little longer than normal to answer. "I thought you had more self control."

"I have a face." Laura slapped her hands to her hips with extra shoulder movement to make her breasts sway.

"I know." Sarah's eyes didn't move, but a smile played around her mouth. "But I'm happy with the current view."

"I see." Laura should have been completely sated but knowing she was going to be naked all weekend had her worked up again. She figured she'd lose five pounds from all the sex she intended to have. "So I guess you've got plenty of self control."

"I have as much self . . . control . . . as . . . " Sarah trailed off, like she lost her train of thought. Laura walked toward her with her hips swaying and breasts bouncing. The way Sarah looked at her made Laura confident she had the desired effect.

"You don't need self control with me." When Laura got to Sarah, she straddled Sarah's lap and leaned forward so her breasts dangled at eye level.

Laura sat on Sarah's lap and leaned in for a kiss. She moved to within an inch of Sarah's mouth and hesitated. She stroked her fingers through Sarah's hair then pulled her face to her. Laura licked deep into Sarah's mouth then ran her tongue across her teeth. Sarah's arms wrapped around Laura and they pushed their lips tighter until their teeth touched. Sarah's tongue pushed and danced against hers. Laura pulled back so their teeth weren't touching. When Sarah's tongue pushed into Laura's mouth, she clamped her lips around it and sucked, like she was giving oral sex to Tom. She pulled away until their lips parted then pushed back in so Sarah's soft lips pushed against hers.

Sarah let out a little moan as Laura worked her tongue. Sarah's arms tightened around her and one hand slipped down to cup Laura's buttocks.

Laura pulled away and arched her back so her hard nipple was at Sarah's mouth. She took her hand off the younger woman's head and lifted her breast to Sarah's lips. She opened her mouth and sucked the sensitive bud. The wet heat and sucking tension shot electric jolts straight to Laura's clit but this time she was determined to keep control. It was her turn to pleasure Sarah and obviously the younger woman loved her breasts.

Sarah sucked harder, opening her mouth wide to suck Laura's entire breast into her mouth. Her hand left Laura's buttocks and wrapped around Laura's other breast. Laura had to remind herself this was about Sarah's pleasure, not her own. Even so, her pussy was so hot she felt the air trying to cool her soaking, heated sex.

Laura slipped a hand under Sarah's robe and filled her palm with Sarah's breast. She kneaded the soft flesh feeling Sarah's nipple swell. She gently scraped the areola with a fingernail then let her fingers slide up her breast until the nub pressed into her palm and she started kneading again.

When Sarah's hand left Laura's buttocks and headed for her sex Laura forced herself to pull away. It was hard; Laura wanted to feel Sarah's touch between her legs again. But it was only fair to return the pleasure first. Not to mention Laura enjoyed exploring Sarah's body.

"Lets go to your bed."

"No, it's not my bed." Sarah's lips were swollen and parted as she sucked in air.

"It's not?"

"It's not my bed, it's our bed." Sarah smiled and let Laura help her to her feet. "But you're right, lets go."

***

Sarah made Laura go up the stairs first. They could have gone up side by side, but Sarah liked the view too much. Laura didn't seem to mind, she put all the sway into her wide hips that she could and Sarah knew it was just for her.

Laura flung herself on the bed. When she bounced on the mattress, it did interesting things to her body. Sarah's lust ratcheted up another notch and she shrugged her robe off and climbed on top of Laura. She wanted to press her body's length across Laura and feel her nipples rub against her own. Unfortunetly, her large tits flattened to the sides of her chest instead of poking up like Sarah's smaller ones did.

Sarah molded Laura's tit in her hand and pushed it up to rub the older woman's nipple against her own. Laura moaned and grabbed Sarah's ass. Then she shook her head like she was trying to clear it and pushed Sarah onto her back.

Laura rolled on top of her and grinned down. She wiggled around until her nipples grazed Sarah's chest. Then she rocked up and down so her nipples dragged across Sarah's hot skin. After doing that a few times Laura levered herself so her tits dangled in Sarah's face. "Make them wet."

Sarah didn't hesitate to take each nipple in her mouth and lavish the dark areolas with her tongue. After too short a time Laura pulled back.

"Lift your head." Sarah did and her lover slid a pillow under her head. "Now you can watch."

Knowing Laura knew her so well and liked to satisfy her made Sarah feel cared for in a way Frank never managed. Then Laura started rocking again and all thought fled. Sarah watched as Laura's slick nipples dragged up and down her body. God, the way her tits moved drove Sarah wild. Her pussy was on fire, it needed to be touched. Laura was too involved in rubbing her tits on Sarah to notice the way Sarah thrust her pelvis up, looking for anything to stimulate her hot cunt. She couldn't reach her crotch with her hand so she rested her hands on Laura's hips and rode the torment as the lust grew to unknown levels. It didn't take long for Sarah's saliva to dry. Sarah didn't know what turned her on more, Laura's slick nipples sliding over her skin or her dry nipples tugging their way over her own tits.

"That didn't work out quite how I wanted it too." Laura frowned down at her tits. "They dried too fast. I need something better." Laura reached down between her legs and when she brought her hand back up and rubbed her nipple Sarah smelled Laura's arousal.

"Oh," Sarah let the word come out in a long moan of pleasure. Laura used her pussy juice to lubricate her nipples. Sarah thought she would explode with lust as she stared at the swinging tip of Laura's tit. When Laura reached down again Sarah almost came undone when she felt Laura's fingers probing her sex. "Yes, baby, yes!" Sarah pumped against Laura's hand and it took less than five seconds for Sarah to come. Each spasm of her pussy sent shock waves through her body.

"That was nice." Laura brought her hand up and this time spread her juices on Sarah's fat nipple. With both nipples slick with their feminine lubricants Laura started rocking again. This time she made sure her nipples flicked across Sarah's. "I want you to do it again."

Even though she just came, Sarah's pussy still felt on fire and it wasn't long before her hips pumped for Laura's touch on her pussy again. It also didn't take long for Laura's tits to dry. "Well that was disappointing," muttered Laura, playfully.

Sarah knew Laura was about to touch her again for more of her fluids and bit her lip in anticipation. Sarah needed more stimulation to come again, but not much. This time Laura's fingers went to Sarah's pussy first. When Laura's fingers found Sarah's sex she thrust them in then pulled out fast. Sarah barely had time to register the penetration as pleasure before Laura was done. Sarah moaned in protest but Laura ignored her.

Laura's hand came up but instead of wiping the fluid on her tit, she spread it on Sarah's. Laura's slick fingers felt so good on Sarah's nipple her pussy clenched. Pleasure shot through her and she knew she was about to come again.

When Laura removed her fingers, she kept her eyes glued to Sarah's tit. Then she bent down and took Sarah's nipple in her mouth sucking away Sarah's juices.

"Oh god!" Sarah's scream echoed off her bedroom walls. The sensation of Laura sucking her whole tit in her mouth coupled with the knowledge that Laura tasted Sarah's sex for the first time ripped an orgasm out of her. Her body bucked uncontrollably while she screamed and clutched at the sheets as she came undone from the intense pleasure.

Laura timed the suction on Sarah's tit with her pussy's convulsions so the orgasm lasted for almost a whole minute. Then as she calmed down Laura slid her fingers up Sarah's pussy and mashed her clit with her thumb. Sarah flew into another orgasm.

At last Sarah fell limp, spent and aching from all her muscles clenching. As the sweat evaporated off her body Sarah got cold. Laura cuddled up next to her and pulled the comforter across them both. Sarah turned on her side so Laura could spoon her. Just like Sarah did last night Laura reached around and cupped Sarah's tit. Sarah felt like she should say something but dozed off within seconds.

She awoke a little later to Laura's hand stroking her flank and her breath in her hair. Laura must have realized Sarah woke up because she started talking.

"This morning I wondered if I was a lesbian and never knew it." Laura's voice sounded relaxed. "Then I remembered the things Tom did and how he made me feel. I realized the answer is no."

"You need to dump the labels."

"That's not the point I'm trying to make."

"Then what is?" Sarah pushed her ass against Laura. She liked feeling the older women's skin against hers.

"The point, for me anyway, is gender is less important than who you are."

"What does that mean?" Sarah reached back and pulled Laura's leg over her thigh.

"It means, silly, you make me feel this way. It's not your gender or your body, It's who and what you are that turns me on so much. You could be a fat, seventy year old man and it wouldn't make a difference. It's you and only you that make me feel this way."

Sarah's heart skipped a beat. She felt little spikes of emotion before, waves of soul warming affection, but now, now she knew. She was in love with Laura.

"Oh, Laura, no one ever said anything like that to me before." That had to mean Laura was in love with her too, didn't it? "Laura, I-."

Laura jerked away from Sarah. "Did you hear that?"

"No." Then Sarah heard something. "Yes, what is it?"

"My phone!" Laura jumped out of bed and ran for her purse downstairs.

Sarah picked her robe off the floor and shrugged into it on her way downstairs. When she saw Laura on the phone she knew something bad happened. Even naked there was no mistaking Laura for anything but a top notch business woman. The scowl on her face made Sarah hesitate. "What's wrong?"

Laura held up a finger to silence Sarah as she listened intently to the phone.

"No. You have got to be kidding." Laura paced back and forth while she listened to the phone. "This is not a good time. You don't understand, this is the first private time I've had in years." Laura's tits did interesting things as she marched back and forth. Nevertheless, she looked so angry Sarah was afraid to think about it. "It can wait." Laura looked ready to chew bone, but she sounded defeated. "Fine. First thing Monday I want the department heads in my office. There may be a job opening soon." Laura flipped her phone closed, opened it again, then slapped it closed as hard as she could. "I really miss the old phones you could slam down." Laura tossed her phone at her purse and took a deep breath.

"Bad news from the office?"

"It's a disaster. There's only one or two times a year a problem this big comes around and it has to happen today."

Sarah hovered at the bottom of the stairs, wondering if she should go back up and leave Laura alone. A chill slid down Sarah's spine as she realized how similar Laura and her exhusband were. Frank used to get the same expression when work went bad. He lost patience with her because she didn't understand the importance of his job or worse, treated her like an inconvenience. She couldn't bare it if Laura treated her that way now. Sarah turned to climb the stairs when Laura stopped her.

"Can you forgive me?" Laura walked over to Sarah, but she didn't use her sexy walk, she was in too much of a hurry. She took Sarah's hands in hers then dropped to her knees. "I'm so sorry. I don't want to go."

"I know you don't." Sarah pulled her hands out of Laura's. "You have responsibilities and people who need you." Sarah had neither. There was no way they could stay together, not when Sarah was a complete cipher. She had no hobbies, no friends, no purpose. Laura couldn't stay interested in her. It's why Frank left and eventually it would drive Laura away too.

"You sound so sad. I promise, I'll come back."

"Of course you will." Sarah managed a smile for Laura. "Lets get you dressed. The sooner you get your problem solved the sooner you can come back." Until you get board and leave me forever. Sarah was thankful that call came when it did. She almost made a horrible mistake and told Laura she loved her. "I think we left your cloths in the kitchen."

12