Naked Vows Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're as nervous as I am." Laura stalked to the window and peeked through the blinds. "He's late. Marcy found him first and he isn't coming."

"Is he usually punctual?"

"No." Laura hated to admit it, but being on time was never Logan's priority.

"So it's normal for him to be," Sarah made a show of looking at her watch. "Three minutes late?"

"Fine, you're right."

"I know I am, now come set down and relax. He'll get here when he gets here."

"If he gets here."

"Tell me, how will it look if he shows up and you're passed out from exhaustion?" Sarah got up and stood in Laura's way. "You need to stop and relax."

"Relax?" Laura barked out a laugh. "You saw how Marcy reacted, what if Logan acts the same way?" Laura covered her face with her hands. "I can't bare it if he spits at me too."

"That's no excuse to run around in a panic. I'm scared too and you don't see me running around like a mad woman."

"You're scared? What the hell do you have to be scared about?"

"Are you kidding me right now? Don't you remember what happened after Marcy found out?" Sarah's voice rose a little and Laura realized Sarah was angry at her.

"I said I was sorry. I thought we worked past that." Laura took a step back from Sarah and glared at her.

"We did." Sarah softened her voice and laid her palm on Laura's cheek. "But we aren't past Logan yet."

Laura resisted the urge to lean into Sarah's hand and take the comfort the gesture offered. "I won't do that to you again. I thought I made that clear."

Sarah sighed and pulled her hand back. "I know that too. That's what worries me."

"You're not making any sense."

Now Sarah started pacing. "What if the worst happens and Logan reacts the same way Marcy did? I know your children are important to you. If Logan . . . doesn't react well will you dump me?"

Laura stared at her lover unable to think of a single thing to say. How could Sarah even think such a thing? As the silence stretched Laura saw Sarah lose her battle with tears. Her pain snapped Laura out of her fugue.

"Hell no, Sarah. No way in hell will I dump you." She closed the distance between them and pulled Sarah into her arms. "I never even thought about it."

"It had to cross your mind." Sarah squeezed Laura like letting go terrified her. "It didn't. What crossed my mind was at the best, you'd be part of my family. At worst, you'd be here to help pull me through the pain of losing my son. Either way you're still part of my family." Laura pulled away and wiped the tears off Sarah's cheeks. "I'm sorry I made you worry, sweetness. I'm done with children, I'm passed that stage of life. It will hurt if Logan rejects me, but I'm ready to move on without him. If you said something, I could have put your mind to rest."

Sarah gave her a watery smile. "I didn't want to add to your problems."

"Silly woman." Laura leaned in and kissed Sarah; a lingering press of lips to lips. "You're the solution to all my problems." This time when they hugged Sarah didn't squeeze so tight. Laura stroked her hair when Sarah rested her head on her shoulder. They stood like that until someone knocked at the door.

"Hi, mom." Logan gave her a hug then walked into the house. "Sorry I didn't bring my girlfriend. She had to go see her family. If you ask me, they worry way too much about their daughter. She's an adult, after all." Logan stopped short when he saw Sarah on the couch. "Oh, hello, I'm Logan." He held a hand out for Sarah to shake.

Laura watched Sarah's hands tremble from across the room but if Logan noticed he didn't mention it.

"I'm Sarah." Sarah took her hand back as soon as she could without being rude.

"Right." Logan drew out the word then looked back at Laura. "I sense some tension. Is this a bad time? I can come back later."

"No, Logan. This isn't a bad time and yes, there is a lot of tension in the room." Laura took her son's arm and led him to the love seat. "Please set down."

"Am I in trouble?"

"No, I have some . . . shocking news."

"Oh god, you've got cancer. Is she your oncologist? Are you dying?"

"No." Laura failed to stifle the hysterical laugh bubbling up past her lips. "Nothing like that."

"Whew!" Logan slumped back into the love seat. "I didn't think you were sick because you look good. You look worried, but you also look, I don't know, happy? Does that make sense? I mean how can you be happy and worried at the same time?"

"I'm both, and it will make perfect sense in a minute."

"I'm all ears. What's the big bad announcement?"

"It's not bad, necessarily." Laura wrung her hands, unable to look at her son.

"Laura, you're stalling." Sarah reached out and took Laura's hand and pulled her back toward the couch. "Set down and give him the news before he worries about you being sick again."

Laura let Sarah pull her down on the couch next to her. She didn't release Sarah's hand but clutched it like a lifeline. Logan didn't seem to notice since his imagination was running free.

"I know what it is! You're giving up the business to get your life back."

"You're close." Laura took a deep breath, Sarah was right, she was stalling. Her son was so full of life and joy, she didn't want to dampen it. Despite what she told Sarah, she would never be through with her children. "I'm getting my life back, but I'm not giving up the business. I've met someone."

"Awesome! It's about time. So who's the lucky guy?"

"It's not a guy."

Logan looked down to Sarah and Laura's clasped hands then up at Sarah. Then his eyes got real wide for a second and he burst into laughter

Laura and Sarah exchanged a look; this isn't anything like what they expected.

"Does Marcy know?" Logan wiped at his eyes. He laughed for at least a minute.

"Yes."

"I bet she freaked. Oh, god!" Logan started laughing again. "I would have paid good money to have seen the look on her face. It serves her right for being an uptight prude."

"It was a little more extreme than that." Sarah's voice had an angry edge to it. Laura squeezed Sarah's hand to stop her from saying something upsetting, for all the good it did. She'd desperately squeezed Sarah's hands for so long she probably lost all feeling in them. "Marcy spit on Laura."

"She what?" Logan's laughter died immediately. "Did you say she spit on mom? That is way out of line, even for her."

"Not necessarily." Laura didn't want her children fighting each other. "She was provoked."

"No way, mom. You couldn't do anything bad enough to provoke that kind of behavior."

"She walked in while we were . . . um." Laura's face burned and she couldn't look at anyone.

There was a long silence before Logan said, "No way!" Then he laughed again.

"It's not funny." At least now Laura was mad. Anger was so much better than embarrassment.

"There's nothing funny about any of it!" said Sarah. Despite her words it sounded like she was trying not to laugh.

"Stop!" Logan doubled over and clutched his stomach. "I can't breath." Sarah began to laugh too.

"Stop laughing. My daughter hates me so much she spit on me."

"I know, I know." Logan held up a placating hand but he still laughed. "I can picture her face perfectly."

Laura felt a smile tug at her lips but she suppressed it. "I admit she had quite the expression when she walked in on us. But you didn't see the hate in her eyes."

"Take it easy, mom." Logan leaned back in the love seat and sighed. "I'll go have a talk with her."

"That's not why I wanted to tell you."

"I know, I know. But really mom, she shouldn't have spit on you."

"I don't think you're in the right frame of mind to have a talk with your sister. Besides, my sex life isn't your business."

"I promise not to laugh when I talk to her and I hate to tell you this, but your sex life is our business. Just like ours is yours whether we want you to know about it or not. It's how we look out for each other. Besides, Spence probably has her straightened out by now anyway. I'll bet he didn't freak out."

"You're taking this well." Sarah rubbed Laura's back in a comforting way but it didn't hide the hint of suspicion in her voice. Laura knew Logan was too irresponsible and flaky to care deeply about anything.

"I don't know." Logan shrugged and pushed himself to his feet. "Dad's been dead for ten years. It's long past time for mom to move on and enjoy life again." He leaned over Sarah and gave her a big bear hug. "Welcome to the family. Thanks for making mom happy again." He let Sarah go and gave Laura a hug. "One good thing from all this is I bet you broke Marcy's nasty habit of walking in without knocking!" He chuckled and went to the door. "I'll send Marcy over when she gets her head on straight. I'll bet good money she never walks in again without calling first!" Logan gave a little wave and walked out the door.

"Was he for real?" Sarah stared at the door.

"That's my son." Laura smiled fondly and wondered if anything ever fazed him. She doubted it.

"Does this mean I can have your undivided attention again?" Sarah leaned back in the couch and slipped a finger under her blouse.

Laura sagged into the couch and sighed with relief. "What do you mean?" She knew her son was easy going, too easy going, but she had worried this might push him too far.

"I mean, except that time in the office you've been distracted every time we've been together."

"I think I had a good reason." Laura noticed Sarah's hand caress the sweet spot where her breast connected to her chest.

"I'm not arguing." Sarah's voice went low and seductive, each word came out breathy. "But since your problems are dealt with I'm starting to wonder if you want me any more."

"Of course I want you." They were supposed to be past this, why did Sarah keep bringing it up? Laura was about to let her irritation show but then she noticed Sarah's body language. Something else was going on. "What makes you think I don't?"

"You're still dressed. You know I like you naked."

So that's where this was going. Laura stood and unbuttoned her cuffs and the two top buttons of her blouse then pulled it off over her head. She reached behind her to unhook her bra but Sarah stopped her.

"Leave your bra and panties on."

Laura raised an eyebrow but did as instructed. She kicked off her shoes then pushed her slacks down and stepped out of them. She adjusted her panties then waited for Sarah's next command.

"I need to know if you're humoring me. I saw how you were at work." Again Sarah spoke seductively, her voice low and husky. This wasn't about insecurities or hurt feelings, it was a game. Perfect, Laura wanted to play too.

"I'm sorry you feel that way." Laura tried to match Sarah's seductive voice. "You know I like being with you. Even the spanking was a nice discovery. I never knew I was kinky."

"Still . . . " Sarah slipped her fingers inside her blouse. Laura watched her caress the top slope of her breast under the fabric and her pussy began to get moist. "How do I know you're being honest? You're very good at deception. Those people at work don't know what a kinky little minx you are, standing in front of them with no bra or panties on. They had no inkling my hand prints were all over your ass. None of them knew you liked being over my lap with your red ass in the air. You said you didn't like it but I bet you did, didn't you?"

"Yes." Sarah's words made Laura wet and pinpricks of desire covered her skin. She started to blush; good girls weren't supposed to like those things.

"Good thing. Because I'm very upset with you for not giving me the attention I deserve."

"Are you going to spank me?" Laura recalled the odd combination of sensations when Sarah spanked her and made love to her at the same time. The memory drove her wild.

"Oh, yes. I'm going to spank you so hard you'll remember me every time you set down at work." Sarah unbuttoned the top button on her blouse to reach more of her breast. Laura noticed her nipples started to show even through her bra. "That will take care of your punishment but I'm afraid I need you to prove you want me."

"How?"

"I don't know. What do you have in mind?"

"Whatever you want."

Sarah's wide beautiful smile made Laura's pussy clutch. She was so hot and slick and swollen. She knew she'd do anything Sarah asked right now if Sarah touched her, gave her some relief from her need.

"It just so happens I have a few ideas."

Sarah moved to the center of the couch. She smoothed her skirt out then patted her lap. "Lets get your punishment over first. Then if you're still sure you want me we'll make sure you prove it."

Laura crawled onto Sarah's lap. She had to keep one foot and one hand on the floor so she didn't roll off.

Sarah ran a finger along the edge of Laura's panties. Her touch burned a line of desire along Laura's skin.

"These aren't sexy panties."

"I'm sorry. This morning I wasn't thinking about being sexy."

"I guess I can excuse you for that. This time. From now on you wont need to think about how you dress because all your underwear will be sexy. We'll go through your cloths again this weekend. It won't matter what you pick, because whatever you grab will be sexy. You won't have anything that isn't sexy." Sarah tugged Laura's panties so they bunched between her butt cheeks. I think I should make it so all you have are thongs. I like the way they frame each cheek." Sarah ran her palm over Laura's butt. "Your skin is so pale and smooth. In a few minutes it will still be smooth but it will be a deep red." Sarah's hand left Laura's backside. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." Laura tensed for the first slap. Instead Sarah put her hand between Laura's thighs and pressed two fingers against her sex and made small slow circles. The fabric, slick from Laura's desire rubbed against her clit and her arousal increased. "That feels so good."

"Then I better stop. This is supposed to be a punishment." Sarah's hand came off Laura's pussy and Laura moaned in frustration. "Oh, you didn't like that, did you? Maybe I should keep doing that. Is that a good punishment?" Sarah's hand went back between Laura's legs where she pushed against Laura's pussy for a full second before pulling away.

"Sarah, please."

"Oh, sure, it's all "Sarah, please" when you want something but when you leave me wanting you don't give it a second thought." Sarah brought her hand down on Laura's backside. Like the first spanking there was more noise than pain. After Sarah landed the blow, she rubbed the sting away. As she rubbed, her hand dipped down to Laura's sex. She kept rubbing her pussy until Laura felt an orgasm start to build.

"You're so hot and ready to come I must be doing this wrong."

"You're doing it perfectly." Laura pumped her butt against Sarah's hand. "Don't stop."

Sarah pulled her hand away and gave Laura three quick swats on each cheek in rapid succession. Laura squawked in frustration and tried to get away but Sarah had a good hold on her.

"So that's how I'm supposed to do it. I'm supposed to spank you here." Sarah spanked her again barely hard enough to sting but it sent a shockwave straight into Laura's pussy. The pain chased away her orgasm but the way her flesh shook around her pussy brought the orgasm back. "And I'm not supposed to touch you here." Sarah's hand touched Laura's pussy again and brought her to the edge in a blink of an eye. Laura clutched the couch cushion in anticipation of an orgasm but again Sarah pulled away.

"No!" Laura's frustration came out as a long drawn out moan.

Sarah gave Laura's butt a few more slaps that did nothing to bring Laura away from the edge.

"I'm in a tough spot." Sarah pulled Laura's panties back into place, smoothing the cotton over her bottom. "You're so hot and eager right now you'd do or say anything I wanted to get off. So how do I know if you want me or you just want to come?" Sarah patted her bottom. "You can get up now. Your punishment is over."

Laura moaned in frustration as she got to her feet.

"I guess I have to wait until you don't need to come before I ask you to prove you want me." Sarah looked up at Laura who gasped for breath as a thin sheen of sweat prickled across her skin. She favored Laura with a wicked grin. "Lucky for you I'm not a patient woman." Without warning Sarah shoved her hand between Laura's legs and rubbed her pussy furiously.

Laura cried out as her orgasm thundered through her without warning. Her pussy clutched and spasmed uncontrollably. Her fluids saturated the crotch of her panties until they couldn't hold any more. Slick liquid covered Sarah's hand and spread down Laura's legs.

When Laura came back to herself, she was slumped across Sarah's lap. She still sucked in air while Sarah stared at her with a huge smile.

"I wish I came like you do. Somehow it always seems like you come so much harder than me."

"I guess you'll have to practice." Laura kissed Sarah's cheek and ran a hand through her sweaty hair. "I need to clean up."

"You sure do. You reek of sex." Sarah held Laura in place when she moved to get up. "There's something else you need to do first."

"What?"

"That depends. Is it fair to say you're sated?"

"Definitely." Laura kissed Sarah, pushing her tongue into Sarah's mouth and feeling the younger woman's tongue slide against her own. All too soon Sarah pulled away.

"You don't need to come anymore?" Sarah slid her hand inside Laura's sopping panties and stroked Laura's slick clit.

"I'm too sensitive." Laura sucked in a breath and flinched away from Sarah's touch.

"Good, it's time."

"Time for what?"

"Time for you to prove you want me."

"You're not still going on about that, are you?"

"Oh yes. You've neglected me for far too long. Now it's time for you to make that up to me. You're going to put on a show for me then you'll prove you trust me."

"A show?" Laura had no idea what Sarah was talking about. "What kind of show?"

"You'll find out. Now stand up and get rid of those wet panties."

Laura got up and rolled the wet fabric down her legs, careful not to let any moisture soak into the carpet.

"Lose the bra too."

Laura was happy to comply. Her breasts had felt so swollen and confined while she lay across Sarah's lap. Once her breasts were free, she massaged them, easing the tension away.

"Stop that. Teasing me won't get you out of proving you want me." Sarah held out a hand for Laura to pull her up. "Now get on your knees and take my panties off."

Laura knelt in front of Sarah and slid her hands up Sarah's legs until they disappeared under her skirt. When her hands reached the elastic of Sarah's panties, she eased them down the younger woman's legs. Once Sarah stepped out of them Laura ran her thumb over the gusset and smiled at the sticky patch she found there. She had managed to arouse her lover.

"Now wait here for a second." Sarah climbed the stairs then called down to Laura. "Run up the stairs. Make sure you raise your legs high."

"Why?"

Sarah grinned. "I want to see your tits jiggle."

Laura barked out a surprised laugh. "You're kidding."

"Nope. Now hurry up."

Laura did as she was told and watched with a certain satisfaction as Sarah's eyes were glued to her breasts and she sucked her lip between her teeth. When Laura got to the top, she planned to kiss her but Sarah slipped back and pointed to Laura's bedroom. "Go get on your bed." Sarah's voice sounded a little thick.

Laura sat on the bed and raised an eyebrow. "What now?"

"Lay back on the bed. Good, now spread your legs, I want a clear view of your pussy." Sarah dragged the chair from Laura's vanity table to the foot of the bed. "Can you see below my waist?"

"No. What have you got planned?"

"You'll see. Now prop yourself up with those pillows. I want a better view of your tits."

Laura doubled up the pillows behind her then settled back into them. She looked down the length of her naked body and watched Sarah stare at her. "How's that?"