Naked Vows Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid up her body until his cock slipped deep into her pussy. Sarah shuddered, about to come. She wrapped her legs around him and gripped him, pulling him deeper into her. His hands moved under her back until he gripped her shoulders, giving him a purchase to thrust into her harder and deeper. He sank all the way inside her, stretching her, filling her with the satisfying friction. He pulled out, leaving her empty, clutching at nothing. Then back in again, building the friction, bringing the pleasure from deep in her core. Each time he withdrew the emptiness got worse. Each thrust deep into her built the satisfaction, making it stronger, building the orgasm to a level he never gave her before. Frank fucked her fast and deep until a few seconds later her pussy spasmed around his cock. Throughout her orgasm he pumped into her and she felt the tension grow again. If Frank lasted a little longer, she'd come again. Just a little longer. A little longer. She was almost there, almost there. There!

Sarah thought she smelled Laura's perfume. Whatever made her too horny to think disappeared. Sarah squeezed her eyes shut and groaned in horror. What had she done?

"That's it baby, come for me!" Frank must have confused her horrified groan with pleasure. She wanted to laugh but it so wasn't funny.

"Come for me, baby." Sarah whispered in his ear, she wanted him to finish so she could get away from him. How could she have done this to Laura? Sarah kept her eyes squeezed shut and tried not to cry as her exhusband thrust into her. He finally groaned and stiffened and emptied his cock deep inside her.

"That was amazing!" Frank rolled off her and lay on his back. "What has gotten in to you?"

Sarah grabbed her robe and ran to the bathroom. She locked the door behind her and jumped into a hot shower where she spent the next ten minutes crying and washing Frank off her.

She didn't understand what came over her or why she did what she did. It made no sense now, when it was too late. Even if she didn't understand what happened tonight she knew what she had to do, and it promised to be hard.

When she cried herself out, she got out of the shower, dried off, and slipped into her robe. She found Frank downstairs dressed in some boxer shorts watching tv. Sarah switched the tv off and sat as far away from Frank as possible.

"You ready to talk about what's bothering you?" Frank looked at her with the perfect balance of concern and curiosity to put Sarah at ease.

"We have to stop this." Sarah made a gesture encompassing their encounter. "It's over."

"So what was that?" Frank pointed upstairs. "Your way of going out with a bang?" Those words could have been cruel but Frank spoke like he wanted to lighten her mood. He didn't look happy but he didn't seem angry either.

"It didn't start that way, but I think that's how it turned out."

"I see." Frank sounded weird, a little sad and a little happy at the same time. Sarah didn't know what to make of it so she started talking to avoid any more emotional baggage tonight.

"We can keep all the same arrangements, when you're in town you can stay here, I'll even be your chauffeur, but no more sex." Sarah knew she should tell him about the baby but decided to wait. She didn't want to walk through another emotional mine field tonight. "When you're here, I'll spend the night at a friends."

"Do you have a friend or is that a nice way of saying you'll spend the night at a hotel?" Frank sounded hopeful, but Sarah didn't know why.

"I have a friend. Her name is Laura and she's very good to me."

Frank sighed and seemed to relax a little. She hadn't realized he'd been tense. "Good for you. It's about time."

"About time for what?"

"For you to be the person you would have been if I hadn't married you." Frank got up then pulled her to her feet to give her a hug. "You're leaning who you are." He grinned his handsome, boyish grin, and glanced up stairs. "I don't suppose we can have another go 'round before you call it quits?"

Sarah laughed and all the tension drained away. "No, I'm afraid not. I have somewhere I have to be tonight." Things were fine between them.

Frank stopped her on her way to her bedroom with a hand on her shoulder. "We'll still be friends, right?"

Sarah beamed at him. "For the first time in our relationship I think we can be real friends."

"Good." Frank smiled at her then went back to the couch and fished through the cushion for the remote. "I won't wait up, but I will need a ride to work tomorrow, unless you're going to make me take a cab again."

"I'll be here. What time?"

"I have to be there by nine p.m."

"That's doable. I'll pick you up around eight thirty."

"Perfect. Have fun at Laura's tonight."

"Thanks." Sarah knew she wouldn't have any fun tonight. She had to tell Laura what happened. Knowing her confession might drive Laura away made her want to throw up. The only thing worse was imagining the look on Laura's face when Sarah confessed to having sex with Frank.

12