Naked Warriors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt there silently as his warm hands glided up her back then slipped down to cup her breasts. She felt confused, cheated. Jilane had never experienced pleasure as she did when his tongue pushed up inside of her, only to have it brutally ripped from her as they branded her as what - a slave? She squeezed her eyes shut at that ultimate humiliation - to be marked a slave of this barbarian species. They were barely more than animals, surely, to walk around naked?

Jilane bit her lip as he released the claws attached to first one, then her other tender nipple. His fingers toyed with the tingling buds, sending lightening throbbing between her thighs.

He reached up, loosening the binds until there was an arm length of loose chain. Then he turned his attention to her ankles, releasing them from their bindings. A hand on her bottom guided her so that she lay flat on her belly on the stone slab. His hands closed around the tops of her thighs, dragging her until her hips rested on the edge of the slab, her legs dangling over the side. The cord pulled tight against her wrists, dragging them above her head.

Her cheek pressed to the stone slab, she could barely make out the chamber out from beneath the wispy strands of her blonde hair. A finger traced the string above the globes of her pink bottom, oh so close to the aching pad of branded flesh. His fingers curled under the string, and she gasped as he tugged the thin panties from her flesh.

Her heart only seemed to pound harder as the men returned, silently filling the chamber. There were more this time, seeming to surround the table on which she half lay, her breasts crushed against its coolness.

Her nails dug into her palms as her captor caressed between her thighs, tugging playfully on the tiny rod imbedded in her bottom. More crushed Kaleidoscope flowers were rubbed into her, only this time the sensitive pink flesh of her sex and around her tiny bottom entrance. She writhed against the tumult of sensations, the tingling fire sending pulses deep in her womb. Yet the pain of her brand barely registered at this new torment as fingers pressed inside her aching pussy, coating her walls with the crushed petals of the flower.

Oh, God! Fiery pleasure stole over her. Her sheath rippled, moisture seeping down her inner thighs. Pleasure surged through her, never peaking yet never waning. She gritted her teeth in frustration as his fingers glided in her slick channel, opening her, stretching her. Soon soft cries escaped her as she begged him to rape her, her hips pushing back on the fingers as far as her restraints would allow her.

Jilane's audience was forgotten as those fingers plundered her needy sheath, working her into a frenzy. She cried out as they withdrew, tears of frustration trembling on her lashes. "Please, please don't stop," she whispered.

Her eyes widened as she felt him then, sliding along her pink valley until he came to rest at the gate of her pussy. She whimpered as the mushroom tip probed her, pressing against her yielding flesh. His fingers gripped her hips as he pressed against her, the tip of him lodging inside of her as her lips spread around him.

Jilane's heart fluttered as she remembered the size of him, praying her would not tear her with his brutish size. Yet even as the thought crossed her mind he eased further inside of her, stretching her unbearably. Soft moans escaped her, moisture beading her skin as she struggled to relax around him.

He eased out then surged swiftly back in, sliding deeper than before and drawing a gasp from Jilane. Holding her hips, he thrust deeper. Jilane's breaths came in small pants as he struggled to stretch her tight walls around his impaling cock. He rocked inside of her, attempting to ease his path, until he surged shockingly deep, bumping against her womb. Pleasure mixed with pain radiated through her as she arched on him, the breath shuddering from her lungs.

She screamed as he began to move inside of her, quick short movements in her burning channel. As she slowly adjusted to his impossible size, his thrusts lengthened, working furiously inside of her. She clenched and unclenched around him, her pleasure mounting from the intensity of delicious friction mingled with pain.

Jilane writhed and wriggled on the driving cock tunnelling up deep inside of her with a force that drove the breath from her lungs. Searching fingers found her pulsing nub, stroking her until lights danced behind her eyelids. She screamed as she came with an intensity that shocked her, ecstasy flooding her, dragging her down into its spiralling depths as pleasure radiated between her thighs.

She screamed again as he thrust forcefully inside of her, driving into her with long, lunging thrusts that pushed the pleasure on and on until it became almost unbearable. Her eyes widened as she felt him swell painfully inside of her, then searing warmth filled her as seed gushed from his cock.

He collapsed on top of her, his heavy grunts filling her ears. Slowly she became aware of the soft chanting filling the chamber. She didn't know what was happening as he loosened the restraints binding her wrists, his cock still lodged inside of her, his size bearable now. Finally he slipped from her, and she offered no resistance as he drew her up, turning and holding her high before him where he cupped her beneath her arms. The position drew the chain between her neck and bottom tight, generating a delicious pressure against the clenching walls of her bottom as her feet dangled above the ground.

She blushed as the men gazed upon her tingling flesh, knowing they could see the evidence of his possession seeping down her thighs. Was it wrong of her to wish that it was many hours, possibly even days before her crew found her?

12