All Comments on 'Naming Her Price'

by xenome

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
HexxedHexxedabout 20 years ago
hmm.

Well, I thought the form/prose/language was good even if you hit every stereotype in the book ;). While I tend to be skeptical of such things happening, everyone men or women have their price. Sad that was hers and the friend proved her wrong. A sequel would be interesting if it doesn't turn into a complete humiliation/cuckold type thing, its too cliched, I don't have a real problem with them its just nice to see something different.

I think what the story really shows is, alcohol is the cause of and solution to most of life's problems.

RansomRansomabout 20 years ago
Fuck the critics

I am so fucking tired of people bitching

about subject matter they care nothing

about. Why do you read something you

know you won't like, then whine and

complain about it?

Your story was hot and I assure you

those of us who enjoy black on white

sex enjoyed it very much. Stereotype

my ass. Keep on writing xenome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cliche, but hot!

Yes it is cliche, but it works. There is a reason so many people get off on these stories. If folks don't want to read the typical slutwife story they should click on the artsy/fartsy crap.

Sure could use a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another "wimpy White Husband"/Pencildick story

IN SHORT another of the Grim Fairy Tails. All white BOYS have small dicks. So how cum my black girlfriend left her HUSBAND for me? Job? Maybe-I make more money than that monkey. Dicksize? Possibly-he made the mistake when she left of coming by my place and shaking his dick at me. I took mine out and embarassed him. My neighbors all laughed at him.Some of my white n'bors were bigger too.NOPE! Just remembered! She says I treat her like a lady, and not like an asshole and a whore with no rights, and I pay her kid's school on time, and the bills on time, and the list goes on......the list goes on!

ralphcralphcover 17 years ago
black friend

i used to have a black friend i worked with butall he could ever do was think about sex. we couldn't go out as a couple cause he was so consumed with the hots for my beautiful wife we couldn't have a real friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't bother the negatives

keep writing, don't bother the f*cking negatives...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm confused

The story started off really good; but it totally died at the end. What was her reasoning for degrading her husband? Why would he put up with it? Love? There wasn't any, she totally disrespected her husband and I can't imagine any man taking that. I understand it's a fantasy; but even fantasies need to make sense. Since when would a man do that to his best friend...a good friend will help you move your furniture and a best friend will help you move a body...so again, why would hubby call the black guy his best friend?

Like I said, confusing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Not that good, belongs in "Interracial"

The writing was so-so, the story belongs in the "Interracial" category, and the idea is dumb that even a nerd like Eric would want his wife to do a gang-bang and all the rest. I can't see him staying with his wife who now will not be interested in his pencil-thin dicklette any longer. Some friend Kevin turned out to be -- that's right, a marriage breaker. Just because Eric had a sort-of fantasy does not mean he would want the paper boy and all the rest involved; hell, we don't even know if the three boys were 18 and usually, paper boys are younger than that, so now we are talking statutory rape, corrupting the morals of a minor, you name it. And if Eric is disease-free (or Kim for that matter) after basically having sex with four other guys, then I'm the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. Come on, it's just a story, you say. But a story still needs some semblance of credibility, and it is sorely lacking in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Screw Hwe

Epilogue: Women aren't that stupid and buzzed that sge was...shw was havcing and liking a good ol' time! Making him sleep on the couch with a lame excuse to her husband, the guy she supposedly loved and married, hell, he better wake up in the morning with some recollection of his wife's utterings, her easy whoring, lust, take some pictures and leave the two lovers in bed. Go to an attorney, file, do the bank thing, some back to pack some clothes, they're probably still screwing, tell he she's free to screw anybody (she probably smiles and says thanks, bye). Why is it a guy won't take another guys' last cigarette but he'll take his wife. Hell she was a closet slut anyway, he's lucky to find her out sooner, tell his former buddy thanks - fuck off - and go on about his way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Another story that makes her out to suddenly be an easy slut and him a wimp. Sad, sad, sad. And not even a great story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT

she succumbed and loved it. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
WOOOO, WOOOO, WOOOOO

CUCKOLD CENTRAL BOARDING ON SLUT NUMBER TWO

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So she fucks him

Fuck them both and leave her with the dead beat black boy and a mortgage payment let her see what it is like to be tossed aside when a newer prettier hotter girl catches his eye. After she losses the house and what ever job she has she can then tell every one why she is homeless. Its all because her husband has a tiny dick.

Hold on get lots of photos of her pulling trains. Get photos of her being a complete slut. Then leave and let shithead take care of her. Then after keven/kenny/kaley/whatever beats her and kicks her skank ass out. Start sending the photos to everyone. Every time she meets someone send the photos, and let them know that she most likely has every known STD.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

Stupid fucking cuck tale with a black man. How original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Even as a cuck story it's crap. wifey is a frustrated black cock slut and just suddenly let's Kevin fuck her and gang bang her? Right....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not even worth insulting the authors lack of intellect.

Your an idiot who can't write for shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WACC

Worse than stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Why do you write?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this plaace is turning into Litercrapica

nothing more to say

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Erotic

It definitely was erotic. Any time you write a cuckold story you are going to get a lot of negative reviews because they piss guys off. People always want the husband to rain Hell Fire on his cheating wife. This is the ending that makes people happy. I respect it when authors write what they want. If people don't like, don't read it. You can tell when a story begins to take on a cuckold's twist. If the main character is letting another man feel his wife's tits, and it wasn't agreed upon, it is a cuckold story. If his dick is a lot smaller than the other guys, it's a cuckold story. Stop reading at this point and pick another story. Some people find it amusing to read. I wouldn't be a cuckold, but I enjoy laughing at the pathetic guy in the story. I'm sure that is the author's intention. It's just a story people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

At least this cuck stopped writing. Good riddance. Wish the rest of the scum that post today would stop too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1

Fuck no! A fantastic 5!!!

Awesome story! Loved it

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW AGAIN.

Good story, well done. It is a fantasy, isn't it ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

Story is awesome!

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Relationship gone

There's no way I would go to sleep on the couch while she gets torn apart.

I would set bed on fire before another man got into my bed.

I have been told once you get stretched if you liked it you will want it.

If it was more pain than pleasure then she will be happy regular size cock.

I would have tried to never gotten my wife in this situation.

Just as soon as the cheap shots started we would be gone.

By staying it supports his belief.

I see he was a whore dog and you to fell for it.

Years of happiness washing away like ocean waves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Darune

Writing is good I like the story just wish that there was a complete ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alternate ending.

I saw virtually nothing of Kim and Kevin on Saturday, other than her sticking her head out of the bedroom door and telling me to go get them some food. With that, I went up the stairs and walked into our bedroom, only to find her face down screaming into a pillow as Kevin shoved his cock into her ass until he was balls deep.

He stopped fucking her and just looked at me with a smile, saying "I told you I love to fuck white bitches."

Kim turned her head towards me and told me to "Get out!", so I did. but not before grabbing an overnight bag and stuffing some clothes into it.

I left the room without closing the door, but heard it slam as I retrieved my car keys from the hook they hung on, and then I heard the button that locks the bedroom door click. I had been locked out of my own bedroom, and I felt myself slowly turning into the Ice Man.

I set my bag down and went to my computer desk and plugged my password into the old thing. I immediately went to the camera app and turned on the cameras that we had installed in the room, so we could record our fuck sessions from time to time. It had taken quite a few attempts to get the angles just right, but we eventually did, and what I was watching at the moment was my ex-friend Kevin cumming all over my soon-to-be ex-wife's well rounded ass and up her back. I had put electricians tape over the red light that indicated the cameras were running, so that they would not distract us and now, they would not let the two "love-birds" know THEY were being recorded. With the computer recording, I closed and locked the cabinet doors and headed out on my mission.

The next morning, Sunday, I arrived back at the house at precisely 10:30 am. Gladys, the real estate agent that had helped Kim and I buy this place pulled in right behind me. We walked into the house making, making small talk as we did, and just as we went into the entry way, she asked:

"When did you and Kim decide to sell this place?"

"It was a sudden decision, really, which is why the place isn't as clean as it should be right now." I replied.

I fixed Gladys a cup of tea, and, as she ad just seen the kitchen, suggested that we:

"Start with the master bedroom."

"That would be a fine place to start." Gladys said and up the stairs we went.

As we reached the landing at the top of the stairs, we could clearly hear the sounds of some pretty hot sex taking place behind the door and Gladys gave me a "What the fuck!?" look. I just shrugged my shoulders and tested the door handle, only to find it locked.

"What the hell is going on in their, Eric?" Gladys finally asked me as I reached up onto the trim around the door and found the silly little push-pin that came with the doorknob, inserted it into the hole in the handle and pushed until I felt the knob unlock..

Kim was screaming at me to "Stay the fuck out." of the room as I pushed the door open and Gladys and I stepped into the room, only to be met with a pillow that sailed past me and hit Gladys full-on in the face.

As she slapped the pillow away, she was greeted with the sight of Kim with her heals over Kevin's shoulders and his cock buried as deep as he could get it at that moment in Kim's pussy.

'KIM!!, What the fuck is this!? Gladys screamed. And the sound of her voice caused Kim's head to snap to her left, her cunt went instantly dry, and her shrill scream of "MOM! OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

Gladys looked at me as I turned and made my way out of the room and down the stairs so I could gather up my laptop, with its hours of fucking safely stored away in the harddrive.

"Hey Gladys, would you walk over to the camera just above the five-drawer chest and peal the tape off of it, please?" I called up at Gladys, who was still berating her daughter.

"OKAY! What does this red light on the camera mean?" She said in as calm a voice as she could manage.

"It means that my 2 terabit hard drive is full of what those two have been doing since I left here yesterday morning."

Kim, who had been silent after her mother began screaming at her, was at the rail on the landing in an instant.

"ERIC! Wait, what are you going to do with that stuff." She screeched more than yelled.

"My lawyer said it will make the divorce much easier, especially sense we don't have kids...THANK GOD." I said as I walked past the stairwell, headed towards the front door.

" Don't bother trying to contact me, I already have a new phone number. My attorney will be in touch. Good Bye, Kim." I said as I pulled the door shut behind, jumped in my car, and drove away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What

What a pile of shit.

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 6 years ago
Stupid

Stupid guy let it happen 1st off,what a dumb ass

me_in_sv_azme_in_sv_azalmost 6 years ago
Don't cop out

Forget the alternate ending. Stay with your original instinct. It's hotter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
More

More cuck and whore stories. We all know this author's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Funny how the big cock always wins.

So many allegedly loving wives stories, tend to be about wives loving someone else. Especially a big cock, that over rules everything else. I know love and sex do not always go together, but if this character thinks she can openly invite boys and his friend to fuck her anytime, then she is not a loving wife, just somebody else’s lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
0 stars

Moronic story written by a mentally unstable individual. NOT EROTIC AT ALL!!!! Same old trite, big cock (always must be black) stupid hot white chick who gladly gives up her nice life with money and friends and a home and a husband for a piece of shit black asshole. Sure that happens everyday...until nope it doesn't. Even stupid hot white cunts don't bail on hubby's that take care of them for moronic black assholes. They know once it gets around to all of the many more white men that she fucks black that she is now a Mudshark and WE DON'T WANT HER BACK!!! Story was stupid and a waste of time!!

WolfmanDeerekWolfmanDeerekover 4 years ago
Good story

This has been one of the stories I can remember by title, after years of reading hundreds of stories. Half of the hate you recieved is by idiots who don't understand what the loving wives catergory typically entails. It's odd to see people mention humiliation when no pointed humiliation takes place. Wimpiness doesn't either it is more like an argument that the husband opts out of and he watches it play out. The one moment of awkwardness is when she talks him into letting his friend take his bed, but he let her open pandora's box. Over all it's a good story, and doesn't sting on a betrayal front. A lot of cuckold stories drop the ball by making it a betrayal, and the eroticism is lost in a first person negative impact. Others lose the temptation's edge. This dances on a line of trust, temptation, and borders expanding. Tropes? Yes, this follows some, but that isn't a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BTB

She had only one price a BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Joke

Guy says to girl: will you sleep with me for $50 ?

Girl says: certainly not

Guy says: will you sleep with me for $500 ?

Girl replies: no way

Guy asks: will you sleep with me for $500,000 ?

Girl thinks for a minute and says: OK

Guy says, OK, now we know what you are, let’s haggle about the price !

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Everyone has a price! Those that say no are lying through their teeth.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Author is a fucking moron who doesn’t understand women.

Everyone has their price, but the smart ones make you pay it, not them. Having her set her price so low and for what? Seriously, what was her price? A BBC? That’s it?

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Moronic story and not worth the words written. About as sexy as watching this woman throw up all over Kevin from her stupid drunken state.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Every story this poor writer posted is exactly the same. Only the names, skins, and locations have changed.

irinmikeirinmike7 months ago

Sick demeaning crap

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There is so much outright stupidity in this cuck story that I almost (but not quite) forget about how racist as well as demeaning to women this story is. I could comment in detail, but why the fuck bother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous