Nan and Big Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert's dad smirked and said, "No you won't. If you do you out the whore yourself."

"Are you really as stupid as you just sounded? If the word gets out you simple minded asshole she's already outed anyway. You want to save time and just get it over with now?" and I reached for the phone.

"No, no, everything is cool, no one will breathe a word."

"You all agree on that?"

I got a yes from everyone and then I told the boys to get dressed and get out.

When everyone was gone Nan said, "You think they will keep quiet?"

"I don't give a shit one way or the other. I just did it to see if I could save your job so you would be able to support yourself."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that we are through. I'll see a lawyer in the morning. Until then and I find out what I have to do I'll sleep on the couch. I'm not going to sleep on the bed where you stabbed me in the back."

"Don't do anything rash Jim. We can work through this. I love you and you know it and I know that you love me. We don't need to get lawyers involved. If it will make you feel better I'll go out and buy new sheets and a new mattress first thing tomorrow."

"Forget it Nan. And forget the love part too. I'll never trust you again and given how much time my job keeps me out of town I could never be sure of what you were doing when I was gone and I won't live like that."

"It wasn't my fault Jim. You heard them; they blackmailed me, they admitted it -- you have them on tape."

"Yeah, and I also heard them when they said that it was your idea that they come back, especially 'horse cock' Harry."

"That isn't true. They misunderstood me. I was surprised when they came back."

"No Nan, you were surprised when all three of them came back because you were only expecting Harry. And I'm not buying the blackmail thing either. You could have come to me and I would have handled it just like I did tonight. No Nan, you wanted to be blackmailed so you would have an excuse if you were caught."

"That's not true."

"Sure it is and I bet I can even tell you how it went down. There would be rumors of Harry's cock size floating all over the school and you would have heard them. Or maybe it was Doug who told you about Harry one of the times he was trying to get in your pants. Being the gym teacher he would have known about Harry's cock. God knows my old gym teacher seemed to know about everything that went on in the locker room. One day in the teacher's lounge or at a table in the cafeteria Doug might have made a comment like, "You used to like my big cock, but I have a kid in one of my classes who makes me seem small.

"Since I now know that I can't trust you it may even be that he told you about Harry one day while he was fucking you in a motel room some where."

I saw something change in Nan's eyes when I said that. "Don't ever try playing poker with that face Nan. You just gave it away. After our night at the gravel pit you got to thinking about how great Doug's big cock felt and you took up with him again and during pillow talk you learned about Harry."

"That just isn't true," Nan said, but her voice didn't carry any conviction.

"Whatever. When the boys came to blackmail you and you saw that one of them was Harry you couldn't spread your legs and say "Please don't tell" fast enough."

"You aren't being fair Jim. You don't know any of that. You are upset and you are letting your imagination run away with you. Okay, so I did get a little carried away with the boys, but they did blackmail me -- they admitted it for God's sake."

"Give it up Nan. The bottom line, if I throw out everything I think and just stick to what I know, is that you chose your job over your marriage. I know I found you in our bed with two cocks buried in you and a third standing by waiting its turn. I know that you invited Harry to come back for seconds. That is what I know and that is more than enough to make me disgusted with you. We are through, but there is always a bright side to things. You are now free to bounce up and down on Doug's cock all you want. Plus, there is Harry. He is over eighteen and you can fuck him to your hearts desire. There is no end to the cock you can now have Nan, you just don't ever get to have mine again.

"Now if you will excuse me I'm going out to find a bar and have several really stiff drinks. It will do me a world of good if when I get back home you don't say one fucking word to me until I can find a place and move out."

12