Nancy Plays Poker with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers

"Ay mijita que rico lo haces. Fuck if your dad only knew what you do," he tells her.

"Well we're not gonna tell my papi are we Tio?" she smiles with his cock in her mouth.

"My papi ain't gonna know what a dirty ol' man you are huh Tio? He ain't gonna know that your fat cock was between my tits and in my mouth is he?" she teases him as she pushes her own tits to squeeze is cock.

"No he's not mijita. He's not gonna find out you're a hot cock sucking little puta. But it's time you finishes what your started ok nina?" he tells her.

"Yes Tio, why don't you sit down on the couch and let me crawl to you. I want to make sure you're comfortable when I do it ok?" she tells him.

Juan almost jumps up and lands on the couch in one move. He spreads his legs showing his niece the massive hard on that he wants her to suck. Slowly, Nancy crawls between her Uncle's legs and grabs his cock. She licks from the base of his cock all the way to the head and puts her full red lips on it as she kisses it.

"Ok Tio now close your eyes and let me do what I do best ok?" she tells him.

Juan closes his eyes and leans back. Without making a noise Nancy walks out of the den giggling to her. After several moments Juan opens his eyes and curses in frustration. He returns to the card game madder than his older brother when Alberto returned to the card game.

Nancy is not sure if she can finish this game. Both Uncles made her very hot and she wants to finish them off. But that is not the plan. The plan is to tease them and make them pay for all the years they were mean to her, but how can she continue when she wants their fat dicks in her. She wants to taste and swallow their cum, feel their massive dicks deep inside her bald tiny pussy, and in between her full round tits. There is only one more uncle to go, she has to tough it out.

Nancy makes her way over to the other side of the living room where she can catch her Tio Mario's attention. Again when her Uncle looks at Nancy she smiles, winks and calls him over. She makes her way to the back yard and sits on top of the little table they have outside. Mario comes over , making sure they were alone.

"Dam Nancy, is that all you're wearing? Mijita se te mira todo?" he tells her.

"So Tio you don't like it?" she replies.

"It's not that I don't like it but what would your other Tios think? What would your dad say if he saw you dressed like that," he tells her.

"They might like it like you do. My dad would probably tell me to go change," she replies.

"Yea all my brothers are horn dogs," he tells her.

Nancy smiles and looks at her Uncle's crotch.

"Even my dad? What about you Tio? Are you horn dogs too," she asks with a wicked little smile.

"Yea even your dad. But I'm only a horn dog for the right women mijita. Why you ask?" he answers.

"Just curious. Just wanted to know that's a rocket in your pocket or you're just happy to see me," she replies as she makes sure he notices her looking at his crotch.

"So what did you call me out here for," he tells her.

"Tio can I have some money? I didn't want to ask you in front of everybody else because my dad would get mad," Nancy asks.

"Give you money? What do you think I am a bank?" he laughs.

"No Tio. I will work for it I promise," she tells him.

"Mijita what can a little girl like you do?" he asks.

"I can do anything you can think of," she replies with a sly smile as she spreads her legs open just enough.

"Mijita I can think of a lot of things. But can little girl like you do them," he says licking his lips.

"Well Tio, why don't you find out. I bet you would be surprise what a little girl like me can do," she smiles back licking her own lips.

Mario pulls out a $20.00 bill and shows it to Nancy.

"Here is 20 bucks for those shorts mijita," he tells her.

"Why do you want these old things," she replies tugging on them teasingly.

"You're not gonna need them for what I got in mind," he tells her.

Nancy steps down from the table and turns her back to her uncle loops her thumbs in her tiny shorts and pulls them down. She does not bend at the knees but follows her shorts to the ground. When she is taking them off her shoes she looks back over to her uncle who is licking his lips checking out her round brown ass. When he sees she is getting back up he stops her.

"No mijita wait like that. Now put your hands flat on the table ok baby," he tells her.

Nancy does as she is told. Then she hears Mario unzip his pants. She looks over her shoulder and admires his huge hard cock in his hand. Again she is surprised by the length and width of his dick. The same image of her dad with a long thick dick pops back into her mind. Once again she tries to make it go away so she could focus on her Uncle. Mario walks up behind her and begins rubbing his dick up and down the middle of her ass bringing her back to reality. His big cock between her legs makes her juices flow and Nancy moan.

"Ay Tio what are you doing to me? I'm your little niece. I'm a good little girl," she moans.

"No good girl would wear that, take off her shorts for money or bend over for her Uncle's big dick," he replies as he spanks her ass.

"Ay Tio are you spanking me because I'm a bad girl?" she asks as she pushes her ass back onto him.

"You're not bad mijita, just very naughty. You like being a naughty girl huh?" Mario asks.

"Si Tio I love being naughty. But please don't tell my daddy he won't understand," she moans.

Mario spanks Nancy's ass with his huge dick and laughs.

"What's in it for me?" he asks.

"What do you want Tio?" she asks looking over her shoulder.

"I want you to stay really still and let Tio do whatever he wants," he smiles at her.

"No Tio it won't fit you're too big. And I'm your niece you can't fuck me, it's wrong Tio," Nancy replies.

"If it's so bad why you are still bent over? You want me to fuck you don't you? You want to be a little slut huh mijita?" he asks.

"No Tio I swear I'm a good girl please no your cock is way too big. No Tio you can't fuck me," she answers.

Nancy is so hot she begins moving her body up and down so the head of her uncle's cock is rubbing between her tiny pussy lips making her wetter than she had been all day. Mario grabs Nancy's hips and slowly began to push his fat dick into Nancy's tiny hot bald little pink pussy when he hears his brothers calling him to get back into the game. He does not listen. Nancy's tiny pussy is too soft, hot and wet for anybody to leave it. He begins to push more of it in when they hear the voices coming closer. Startled, they both rush to get dress and look normal before anybody sees what they have been doing. Nancy moves away from Mario and quickly puts on her clothes as Mario struggles to put his hard long cock back into his pants. Again, his brothers call for Mario who begins to light up a cigarette. Nancy quietly sneaks around the house so the rest of her family does not see her leave. Mario wants to follow and fuck his young niece but reluctantly watches her leave.

Nancy returns to her room. She lays in bed thinking of all those hard cocks she's felt today. Her pussy is on fire and her nipples ache to be sucked. Licking her lips, Nancy can still tastes her uncles' cocks and feel their thickness in her mouth. Closing her eyes, she feels them touching her, rubbing up on her and hearing all those dirty words they told her. It is unbearable but there is nothing she can do about her situation. She dare not go into the living room with all of them present specially her father.

Yet Nancy is horny beyond belief. She wants to see, feel and taste those fat cocks she teased earlier. More than anything she wants to be gagging on a fat juicy long thick cock and not having one is driving her mad. So she slowly makes her way down the stairs intent on finding a solution to her problem. Nancy stops short of coming into the living room and tries to think of a plan but finds herself listening in on their conversation. Apparently, her Uncles are just as horny as she was and they are trying to convince her father to call up a stripper. His only excuse is that Nancy is in the house and he doesn't want her walking in on them. Nancy's heart skips a beat as her mind comes up with a devilish plan. From the stairs she calls out to her dad.

"Papi is it ok if I go over to Lisa's to spend the night?" she asks from the shadows.

She could hear the muttering and discussions going on in the room. Finally, her dad calls back.

"Si mijita, just be careful and call when you get there ok?" he answers.

"Thanks papi. You're the best," she replies.

Nancy goes to her room and waits for a while. Then she tip toes down the stairs again and hears he dad talking to an agency for a stripper. After her father finishes his call, Nancy redials the agency. In mock anger, Nancy pretends to be her mother and tells the agency if they send anybody over that she will call the police and cause problems. When the agency assures Nancy nobody will be sent Nancy hangs up, throws some items into her back pack and skips down stairs.

"Ok Papi, I'm leaving," declares Nancy as she walks into the room wearing a somewhat conservative shirt and pants with her hair combed out.

She bends over and gives her dad a kiss on the cheek and waves to everyone else in the room. Nancy is met with cold glares and a few choice comments. Her dad used to his brothers picking on Nancy does not notice the tension amongst his brothers. Instead of being hurt or playing into their games, Nancy gives them all a quick wink and blows them a kiss.

"Have fun guys. See you soon," she calls as she walks out the room to the men grumbling.

Quickly, Nancy drives to the nearest gas station and goes into the bath room to change. She puts on heavy make up with dark deep red lips stick. From her old wardrobe she brought her old Catholic School girl uniform which she has not worn in years. Since she cannot button the top, she ties the bottom together without wearing a bra. Again her big dark brown nipples can easily be seen through the fabric. Her tiny white g-string and the bottom half of her nice brown ass can be seen because her skirt fits her smaller than a tiny micro mini skirt. Nancy wears a pair of white knee high white stockings with her black six in heels. Then she puts her hair into two pigtails with red bows at the end. Finally, she takes one of her old mardigras masks and puts it on. Looking in the mirror she knows her dad and uncles will love the outfit.

Leaving the gas station Nancy returns home. She parks a few houses down the street and puts on a trench coat as she walks up to her own house. Her heart is beating so fast she could hear it. As she rings the door bells she hopes her disguise is enough to fool her family. She takes in a deep breath as her dad answers the door.

"Hi may I help you," her dad answers in mock surprise.

Nancy does not say a word but instead opens up her trench coach revealing the outfit to her dad. Luis takes in her tight body and his eyes finally settling on her firm young tits. He can make out the dark brown hard long nipples poking through the fabric which makes him lick his lips. Still without saying a word she waits for her dad to invite her in.

"Are you lost little girl? Do you need help finding your dad," again her dad says in mock concern.

Keep her vow of silence, Nancy pouts and shakes her head yes.

"Well cum on in," invites her dad too busy looking at his daughter's tits to realize it's his own flesh and blood.

Nancy steps in and hears the door close behind her.

"Let me take your coat," he offers.

Nancy lets him take her coat and smile when she hears him breaths in. She knows full well that he just saw her firm round ass. Bending over a little more she gives him a better view. Luis loves the round brown bubble booty beneath that little pleaded skirt. He's had many fantasies about bending over a Catholic school girl and this little vixen has the perfect ass.

"Oh yes, let me take your coat," he repeats and spanks her tight bottom.

Throwing the coat on a chair, Luis stands beside her and puts his hand on the small of her back.

"Please do cum in. We're going to take really good care of you," he pushes her again as he lets his hand cup her firm tight ass.

Nancy squeaks in surprise then turns and looks at her dad as he continues to massage her ass. Making it obvious, she looks at his crotch and licks her lips as she sees his massive hard on trying to escape from his pants. Luis smiles back at her knowing that the girl behind the mask likes what she sees and both are anxious to have that fat dick in her mouth. They walk into the room where they are greeted with loud whistles and applause. She twirls so the men can see everything inch of her body in the little school girl outfit which makes the men whistle and applause louder.

She puts out her hand and waits for the men to pay her for her services. Quickly, they scramble and put $200 in the palm of her hand. Again, Nancy pouts and gives each man the best little puppy dog look she could muster. They reach into their pockets and put another $200 which makes her smile.

Nancy looked around a bit acting like she never been in the house before then moves to the CD player and looks over the collection to play some of her favorite songs. When the music begins to play Nancy moves her body in a very provocative fashion. She spreads her legs and moves her hips as she plays with her hug tits. As she continues to dance, the men sit down and in turn she goes to each one giving them a very sexy and hot lap dance. She encourages them men to touch her body her as she grinds her firm ass and hot pussy on their hard cocks. Several times, she crawls from one man to the next and rubs her face in their crotch showing off her thong covered ass to the other men behind her. She wants to take her mask off but is unsure what will happen. Nancy wants a cock back and this is her chance to get four.

Nancy makes the rounds with her Uncles and finally sits on her dad's lap and begins giving him a very naughty lap dance. As she faces her Uncles, Nancy plays with her tits pushing them up while grinding her firm round ass up and down her dad's throbbing cock. Luis grabs his daughter's hips and pushes up on her as she moves. Slowly, Nancy unties her shirt and teasingly takes it off but keeps her nipples hidden with her hands acting like her bra. She leans back on her dad, arches her back, and stretches her arms out so everybody could have a good look at her perky and firm tits then slowly brings her hands up to her dad's face. Nancy spreads her legs and continues to grind on her dad's cock as her Uncles watch the show. Bringing his hands up, Luis cupped Nancy's firm tits and began to play with both. The men cheer when Nancy lets out a little moan and bites her lower lip. They know she loves the attention and is as hot as they are.

Juan kneels between Nancy's legs and loops his fingers under her thong and slowly pulls them off. Nancy brings her knees together and arches her hips making it easier for Juan to take off her thong. When her thong is off, she spreads her legs and the three men get closer to look at her tiny wet hot pink bald pussy glistening with her juices. It is an incredible sight, watching this young girl wiggle her firm body as Luis mauls her big tits. Juan inserts a finger into his niece's pussy which sends shiver up and down her body and again she moans for the four men. Slowly, Juan plays with her hot little pussy.

Luis pushes her forward and lifts her up a little bit so now Nancy is bent over with her hands on Juan's shoulders. Juan leans forward and begins to French kissing Nancy and groping her nice round tits. In the mean time, Luis unzips his pants and pulls out his hard throbbing cock. Slowly, he runs it up and down her firm round ass right between her ass cheeks finally letting the head rest right at Nancy's hot wet pussy. When his brothers see what Luis is doing they stop Juan from kissing Nancy. All three brothers stand up and watch to see what happens next. Nancy looks over her shoulder at her dad with lust in her eyes. She begins to slowly make circles with her body grinding on the head of her dad's cock with her pussy. Her dad smacks her ass and laughs.

"You're a hot little puta huh mijita," he tells her.

Nancy looks over her should at her dad and nods her head in agreement. Luis spanks her and pushes his cock up a little. She looks back at her uncles and half closes her eyes and half opens her mouth and moans for the men.

"Do you still need help finding your dad?" he playfully asks.

Nancy smiles, licks her lips, and shakes her head no and looks at the horny men before her.

"You like being naked here with us?" he asks again as he spanks her one more time.

Nancy again nods her agreement as she pulling on her nipples making sure her Uncles see what she is doing.

"You're just a nasty little girl. Didn't your daddy ever teach what happens to nasty little girls?" Luis asks.

Nancy pouts and again shakes her head no and looks back over her shoulder at her dad.

"They get fucked. You want to get fucked don't you? You want a big fat cock in that tiny little pussy don't you? You're just a cock hungry little slut huh?" Luis continues taunting his daughter.

Nancy closes her eyes and moans as she lowers her body onto the head of her dad's cock making it enter her hot wet hungry pussy.

"Your dad should have taught you to be a good girl. He should have thought you how to behave. Now we're going to use his little girl like a little whore. We're all going fuck your brains out you little cock tease," Luis tells his daughter.

Luis grabs her hips and pulls her down on to his cock at the same time he pushes his hips forward plunging his fat throbbing dick into his daughter tiny little pussy. Nancy grabs the sides of the recliner and moans a low guttural sound as her pussy is stretched by her dad's thick fat cock. She can't believe her dad is inside her and she looks down to watch his dick disappear into her. Her Uncles cheer and yell out encouragements as they watch her get impaled.

Nancy's mind and body are on fire. This is so nasty and dirty but it turns her on to no end. It's so dirty being fucked by her dad but what makes it even better is that her Uncles are watching them. She feels every fat inch of her dad's dick penetrate her young body. She looks at every man in the room who are enthralled by the young woman and the acts she was committing. Watching the lust in their eyes knowing full well they all want to fuck her like a cheap whore excites Nancy like never before.

"Ay, ay, ay, ay" is all that escapes Nancy's mouth. That sound makes her dad harder and hornier. The louder she moans the harder he thrusts into her wet hot pussy. The scene is so hot; the three brothers cannot continue to watch without participating. They each pull out their cocks and began to slap Nancy's face and tits with their throbbing dicks. Nancy kisses and licks each in turn not knowing where to start.

"You like this fat cock in you don't you, you little slut?" her dad asks.

Nancy moans, whimpers and nods her head in agreement with her face full of cock.

"I bet you want to suck a big fat dick don't you? I bet you want to swallow some hot cum you filthy little bitch," he tells her as he rams his cock deeper into her young pussy and spanks her one more time.

Again, Nancy moans, whimpers and nods yes in excitement. Her slender hands fishing for the dicks before her and she squirms and wiggles her body onto her dad. She feels her Uncles tugging and pulling on her sensitive nipples as they grope her round tits.

"God you're a tight fuck. I can't believe how hot and wet your pussy is right now. I love how you squeeze it when it's going out," moans Luis as he begins to work his fat dick into his daughter's tight pussy.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers