Nancy Plays Poker with Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers

Nancy begins to meet her dad's thrust and begins to ride his fat dick moaning each time he shoves it in. The she grabs two cocks, one in each hand, and begins to jerk off her Uncles' huge dicks. Juan takes center stage and puts is hard cock into her mouth and begins to face fuck her hard. She gags and chocks on her Uncle's cock but does not stop fucking and sucking. Her lust is beyond control and she wants to tastes his cum. Faster, harder, deeper they fuck.

Juan pulls his cock out of her mouth a little giving her a change to breathe. Nancy clamps down on his cock like she did before and begins to use her tongue like she had done earlier. Again, Juan moans beyond control. The sensation is incredible and yet so familiar. Looking down at the young cock sucker gobbling on his dick, Juan meets her eyes. He tries to ignore the fact that he recognizes her, but it is impossible because of the circumstances. Slowly, he reaches down and begins to pull off her mask. She shakes her head no but does not try to stop him, instead she begins go swallow his entire cock before her mask comes off.

All three men are stunned as they realize that the little whore begin fucked, swallowing Juan's cock and jerking two more is their niece. It is surreal to them, as they watch her fuck her dad's dick with uncontrolled lust. They are memorized as they watch her suck and swallow and pull and jerk on their cocks. Juan cannot take the sight and sound of his hot niece swallowing his cock which causes him to blow his load down her throat. Both Mario and Alberto watch as Nancy gags and swallows his cum only letting enough cum escape her throat to cover her full red lips with a thin layer of white goo. He steps back after the last squirt runs down her throat and all three men watch Nancy continue to fuck her dad and jerk off the two other brothers. Neither man can believe his eyes. Their hot voluptuous young niece is naked fucking, sucking and jerking off four grown men at the same time.

"Dam this little bitch must look really hot with cum on her face. She made the three of your stop talking. Go on you little slut take another cock in your mouth. Show them what a hungry cock sucker you are. Suck that cock so they can tell your dad what a dirty whore you are," Luis moans as he continues to pound her tight pussy.

Nancy then obeys her dad. She pulls both cocks into her mouth and begins sucking and tonguing both cocks at the same time. Taking turns she looks deep into her each Uncle's eyes when she sucks and swallows their dicks. Mario and Alberto moan with pleasure because they have never had a girl suck their cocks this good. Not only is her technique beyond compare, they can tell she loves sucking cocks. They know Nancy is a cock hungry little slut who loves to be used. They begin shoving her head down their dicks and playing with her firm young breasts and long dark nipples. With her mouth full of cock, she moans encouraging them to continue mauling her tender body.

"How does the little slut look?" Luis asks as he lays back and smack Nancy's round ass.

"She looks fucking hot," they reply in unison.

"How's her pussy? Do you like fucking that tight little hole?" Alberto asks.

"Fuck yea. I never had pussy this good. Shit if I had this at home I would be fucking it every night," Luis moans.

"It sounds like she loves sucking cock. I can hear her slurping. Man it sounds like this little cock sucker is a fucking pro. I can't wait for her to suck on my thick dick. She's worth every dollar we paid her," Luis tells his brothers.

"Fuck yea; I can't wait to get some of this pussy. I'm gonna fuck it raw," interjects Juan who is getting another hard on.

"Fuck dude, I'll hold her for you so she can fuck you as good as she's fucking me," replies Luis.

"You said it brother. I'm gonna fuck her harder than you're fucking the little slut. Do you like that little pussy?" Juan asks.

"Fuck yea. I love this tight pussy. Check out her big nice round ass. Did you feel her fucking tits? They're great. Fuck this little puta llora por lo que no le cave," Luis continues.

"Fuck her face good," Juan tells his brother.

"Yea skull fuck the bitch. Make her gag on your cocks. Make her swallow your cocks cuz when you're done I'm gonna shot my load all over her face and tits," Luis tells his brothers still unaware they're fucking his baby girl.

Mario steps up and shoves his entire shaft down her throat. Nancy gags because it's deeper than a cock has ever been. Everyone laughs and Luis spanks her telling her to take it all. In no time, Mario shots his load down his niece's hungry throat. No sooner does he pulls out when Alberto shoves his cock down her face. He grabs her by the pigtails and begins fucking her mouth hard and deep. When he cums, Alberto grunts out load and makes sure Nancy gobbles down his load.

Grabbing her by the head Alberto looks at his brother still on the couch.

"Do you want to see the little slut's face," he asks him.

"Fuck yea. I want to see the dirty whore who loves fucking and sucking so much," Luis replies.

Alberto smiles down at his niece and slaps her face with his semi hard cock.

"Do you want him to see you with a mouth full of cock and cum on your face little girl?" Alberto asks Nancy.

Nancy slowly shakes her head yes as she licks some cum off her lips.

"Do you think your dad will be surprise if he sees you naked sucking and fucking all of us?" he continues.

Nancy swallows his dick again before she nods her head in agreement.

"What do you think Luis? What would her dad do if he saw the little slut like this? Alberto asks his brother.

"Hell, he would fuck the shit out of this little slut. Dam check out those big tits and round ass. Man, feel this tight pussy. This girl is made for fucking. Yea that's all she is good for is for fucking and sucking fat dicks," laughs Luis.

Alberto looks at his brothers who begin laughing. Luis thinks they are laughing at his comments but they are sharing a different laughter with Alberto. Alberto slides his cock back into Nancy's mouth and pulls on her chin so she could look him in the eyes.

"Are you ready for our brother to see you being a dirty little slut? Are you ready to show him how much of a cock sucker you really are?" Alberto asks Nancy.

Nancy is hungrily sucking on her Uncle's fat cock and nods to indicate she is ready. Alberto looks at his brothers then at Luis.

"Ok close your eyes. I want you to see her with a face full of cock," Alberto tells him.

"Sure ok," Luis says as he closes his eyes.

"Cum on you little slut this is what you've been wanting to do all night. You've been wanting this dick down your throat huh," Alberto tells her.

The three brothers see Nancy give a horny wicked smile and nod her head in agreement. Slowly she gets up off her dad's cock which comes out with a tiny popping sound. They look at Nancy who is still wearing her mini skirt, her white stocking which are now torn, and her black six inch highs. Her body is full of tiny beads of sweat, her pigtails are a little frayed, while her face and tits are covered in cum. Nancy lets the men take in her body and in turn admires her naked uncles. Then, she gets on her knees between her dad's legs and licks his wet slimy shaft from the base to the head and back again. As she is playing with Luis' cock, Juan kneels behind her and slowly shoves his cock into her wet hot pussy. This is what he wanted to do earlier but did not get the chance to do it. Now, not only was he going to fuck her, but he was doing it in front of her dad.

Nancy lowers her head onto her dad's lap and begins sucking his cock.

"Oh god fuck, she is so fucking good. How did you guys last so long? This girl is a fucking pro. Dam she can suck a golf ball throw a water hose," moans Luis as he opens his eyes.

All he could see was the back of Nancy's head and he puts both hands on it and beings face fucking his daughter. He looks down at Juan and motions with his head telling Juan to begin to fuck her tiny pussy. Luis and Juan smile at each other as they have their way with Nancy.

"How's her pussy bro? You like that tight little bitch's pussy?" Luis asks Juan.

"Yea bro. You're right, little slut was made for fucking. I bet she's been wanting to get fucked all day. I bet she loves having your cock in her mouth," Juan replies as he spanks her ass.

"Fuck she is a cock hungry little slut. Look at how she swallows my dick. I never had a girl take that much cock. God I'm gonna cum. Of fuck I'm gonna spray this bitch's face," grunts Luis.

Nancy feels her father's body tense up and begins sucking faster on his cock. Finally, she looks up and meets his eyes. She pulls her mouth off his cock and begins jerking him off in a frenzy.

"Ay papi cum on my face. Si papi cum on my big tits. Get your little girl all messy. Cum on papi give me your leche. Squirt your cum on me daddy. Let me taste your warm gooy cum," moans Nancy.

Luis cannot believe his eyes or his ears. Nancy, his only daughter, is on her knees half naked jerking his fat dick talking nasty to him. He can see cum dripping from her mouth onto her chin and tits. It is the most erotic thing Luis has ever witnessed. Mario and Alberto stand on each side of Nancy pull her on each pigtail so her face is a perfect target for her father: they too slap her face with their cocks. His cock twitched, Luis let out a low moan; then shots his hot load all over his little girl's face covering her with his white sticky seed. The other men cheer him on encouraging him to cover his daughter with his cum. Nancy keeps jerking on her father's cock and asking him to unload on her face and tits. She opens her mouth catching some of her dad's cum on her tongue, then her face and finally on her tits, she swallows it, licks her lips as her dad unloaded his jism.

Luis sits there staring at his daughter on her knees full of cum as she smiles back at him licking his cum from her lips. Looking up at his brothers, he sees the big satisfied looks on their faces then he looks back down at Nancy. She cups her breasts and uses her long tongue to lick the cum off her nipples. Nancy's body keeps moving as Juan continues to fuck her from behind. Before Luis could utter a single word, Nancy gulps his cock back into her hungry mouth and smiles at her dad with his cock in her mouth.

"How did you like your surprise? Did you like seeing your daughter sucking on your cock? Your daughter sure is a hungry little cock sucker huh brother?" asks Mario.

All Luis could do was to slowly shake his head in agreement.

"You were right brother your daughter does have the best pussy ever. It's so tight and hot and wet. Dam I bet she felt this good on your dick too. Fuck I love how she grabs my cock with it when it's going out. Thanks for sharing she is fucking great," Juan tells Luis and he plows his cock deep into her young dripping pussy.

Then Juan begins to really pound Nancy's young pussy with all his might. It is so nasty and hot fucking his niece Nancy while her dad watches him fuck her like a cheap whore. He spanks her ass and mauls it a few more times. Luis can hear their bodies slapping together and sees Nancy's naked tits jiggle as she's being fucked.

"Hurry up Juan. I want a piece of that tight ass too. I bet she never had up in there," says Alberto who is as hard as Mario by now.

It is Luis' turn to feel like life is surreal. Luis would never imagine his daughter being so nasty and doing these naughty things especially with him and his brothers. He is watching his lovely little daughter acting and being used like a cheap dirty whore. Moreover, it looks like she is enjoying every second and the dirtier her Uncles gets the hotter she becomes. Yet, it turns him on beyond belief. His cock is rock hard again with Nancy's wet hot mouth and velvet soft tongue wrapped around his throbbing cock. Watching her swallow his entire cock and seeing Juan fuck her like a wild man made Luis' blood run hot and fast.

Juan keeps drilling Nancy hard making her moan on Luis' cock. Her body rocks back and forth causing her tits to slide along Luis' legs adding to the intense feeling he is already feeling. Nancy keeps looking into her dad's eyes as if telling him to shove his cock deep down her throat and make her gag. Luis looks at Juan who is fucking with all his might and sees the signs that he is about to cum and when he looks down at Nancy he can tell she is about to do the same.

Nancy's body tenses up as she reels back, arching her back pushing out her huge tits looking up at the ceiling. Her hands grab the two hard cocks on each side of her and she squeezes them with all her might. Then she starts with a little whimper that turns into a moan which leads to a scream of 'Ay papi cojeme duro,' then her body begins to shiver. She tightens up and explodes with a scream that could wake the dead. After she is done cumming, Nancy lays her head on her dad's crotch slowly and gently stroking his cock. She is breathing hard and sweaty from being fucked by the four men. Luis gently strokes his daughters face in a fatherly fashion as she smiles up at him trying to catch her breath.

Nobody was paying attention to Juan who came at the same time as Nancy. But he didn't care. He got to fuck his little tease of a niece and she fucked him really good. Juan slowly gets up with a huge smile and lets Alberto in next. Both Luis and Nancy look back and see Alberto kneeling behind her with his hard dick in his hand aiming it at her round firm ass. Nancy is about to protest when Luis shoves his cock back into her mouth. She smiles and begins sucking on it like a new born calf.

Alberto grabs her firm round hips and spanks her with his cock. He rubs his huge cock all over her bubble booty and between her cheeks. Then he puts the head at the entrance, grabs her hips and slowly he starts to put it into her virgin ass. Nancy's body tenses up, she bites her lower lip and looks up at her dad. She squeezes Luis' cock with both hands as she feels her ass being stretched to its limits. Luis plays with Nancy's pigtails as he watches his brother shove his monster cock into his daughter brown ass. The dick disappeared one inch at a time making Nancy whimper as she feels it penetrating her.

"God dam bro, your daughter has a fucken tight ass. She's really squeezing down on my cock," Alberto tells Luis.

"Ay papi la tiene bien grande. Ay. Ay. Ay papi que rico," Nancy moans as she pushes back on her Uncle's dick.

Alberto grabs Nancy's arms and swings her away from her dad and places her on top of Mario is is laying on the floor face up with a huge hard on. Mario grabs Nancy's hips and slides her over his cock as Alberto fucks her ass. He grabs a tit in each hand and begins molest her chest.

"Dam mijita you're got the tightest pussy and the biggest tits," Mario tells Nancy who already has been fucked twice.

Juan returns from the kitchen with beers for everyone.

"Where you been hiding Nancy? She gots a fucken hot body and fucks dam good. Did you see her gag on my cock? Did you see how much she loved having my dick in her little pussy? Why haven't you brought her out before? We could have been banging the little slut all this time," Juan tells Luis as he hands his brothers each a beer.

"I didn't know," was all Luis could reply.

"Yea right, I bet you're the one that taught her how to suck so good," laughs Alberto.

"Shit, I bet he's been hitting for a while," groans Mario as Nancy slides down his cock.

"No serious. I thought she was a good girl. I thought she didn't do any of this," replied Luis honestly.

"Man she sure had us all fooled," stated Alberto as he began ramping his cock into Nancy's ass harder.

Juan walks up to the trio fucking and grabs Nancy's chin and brings it close to his face.

"You're a nasty little puta, huh mijita. We know you can fuck and suck like a puta, I want to hear you talk like a puta. You hear me putita? I want to hear you tell us what you like," Juan tells her.

"Si Tio," Nancy replies.

She looks over at her dad and closes her eyes and licks her lips.

"Me gusto como me agarabas mi culito and me dabas mis nalgadas Papi. Me gusta que me hables como soy puta. Papi me gusta tu verga grande. Me gusto como me cojiste. Papi me gusto como me isiste mamar tu verga dura. Que rica esta tu leche. Quiero mas de tu leche en mi boquita Papa. Ay. Ay. Ay Papi. Me gusta que me mires cuando me cojen como una puta. Asi. Asi papi. Ay que caliente estoy. Papi me quieres cojer otra ves si? Te gusta ver que como me cojen bien duro papi? Papi te quiero mamar la verga otra ves. Meteme tu verga en mi panochita Papi," Nancy moans and grunts as she talks to her dad.

"Ay Tio Beto cojeme bien duro. Meteme tu verga hasta los guevos. Si Tio cojeme, meteme toda tu grande verga. Te gusta mi culito chiquito? Handale Tio Beto cojeme duro y dame mis nalgadas tan mas buenas," she tells her Uncle Alberto as she fucks him with her round firm Latina ass.

"Si Tio Mario cojeme. Meteme toda tu vergota en mi chiquita panochita. Damela fuerte y dura. Asi me gusta te me cojas, bien duro. Juega con mis tetas. Deja que me papa te mire que me estas cojiendo duro como una puta. Si Tio mas damela toda," she moans into his ears loud enough for the room to listen.

Finally, she looks at Juan and licks her lips.

"Asi Tio. Asi te gusta que hables? Te gusta que le diga a mi papi y mis tios que tan caliente estoy? Te gusta que soy puta y les diga a mis Tios y Papa que me gusta cojer y mamar vergas. Te gusta como me tome tu leche Tio?" she tells him.

"That's it you little fucken slut. Dam your fucken dirty. Did you know your daughter was such a fucken slut Luis? Fuck babygirl, I'm just gonna have to fuck that ass just to see how nasty you are. You want Tio Juan's fat cock in that ass baby? Hurry up guys me and Luis wants some of that fat ass," says Juan.

As if on cue, Alberto and Mario both cum deep inside Nancy. They love fucking their sweet pretty little niece but moreover they enjoy hearing her talk dirty. Nancy falls on top of Mario and Alberto falls on top of Nancy as the three try to catch their breath. Sitting on separate couches Juan and Luis look at the tangled heap of people on the floor. They drink their beer and wait for someone to move.

Finally, Alberto and Mario crawl out of the pile and sit on the couches to drink their beers. Nancy continues to lay on the floor face down resting from her ordeal. The men all stare at her gorgeous bubble butt which is pointing up. Juan gets up and stands over her placing his semi hard cock between her ass cheeks then begins swinging his hips making his cock move up and down her ass crack.

"Let me rest a little more Tio. I'm still tired," she pouts.

"Just lay there mijita. Let Tio Juan do all the work. Just tighten up this big ass of yours. Your dad wants to see you get fucked more one time," he tells her.

Before anybody could say anything, Juan begins to shove his cock up Nancy's ass. She looks up at her dad as if asking for his help, but all Luis could do was watch his brother's long thick cock disappear into his daughter firm young ass. Nancy keeps her legs together and her stomach on the floor but arched her back. Juan grabs her pigtails and begins riding her sweet tender ass. Again, she makes eye contact with her dad, partially opens her mouth and whimpers every time her Uncle shoves his cock into her ass.

Juan takes his time fucking Nancy's ass giving his brothers a good show. Luis's looks deep into Nancy eyes so she knows he's watching her getting fucked in the ass. Every now and again he steals a glance look at her ass getting drills or at her hard nipples but most of the time he watches Nancy's facial expressions. Alberto and Mario watch Juan and Nancy fucking while stealing quick glances to see Luis' expressions. They cannot believe how nasty it is to watching a father who is watching his daughter get fucked before his very eyes.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,660 Followers