Nancy Porter's Journal: 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell was this? Where is he coming up with all this? He sounds like he sat through some of my Sunday School classes and took notes. Did this guy know my entire life? Yes, just about, it seemed.

"Surprised, Nancy? I make it a point to know all I can about the people I associate with. Now we really need to get your clothes off because we're running late here."

I should have just walked out the door and taken my chances. I know that now and you've figured out as much too, but you weren't there when it was going down. All I could think about at that time was all those people popping that video in and watching me finger myself. How the hell would I look my parents in the eye again? I reluctantly reached for the top button of my blouse but my hands were shaking so bad I was having trouble.

Professor Martin motioned to Monica who came over in front of me and began the process. I watched Monica's fingers undo each button, still managing to marvel at her fingernails, in soft pink that perfectly matched her outfit. The last button came undone, and then Monica unbuttoned my jeans and helps me off with them.

I remember being humiliated when I saw that the hair on my legs was so clearly visible. Hey, it was almost winter and I wasn't planning on anybody seeing them. Ditto for my privates, where the fur was peeking out from the side elastic of my panties. My socks came off and then Monica slid my panties off. Like a whirlwind Monica is behind me and I felt my bra come unhooked. As the bra falls forward my hands instinctively come up to shield my scrawny chest.

"Your hands Nancy. Take your hands off your breasts" Professor Martin said sternly.

Now the humiliation was complete. I stood totally naked in front of them, shaking and shivering. I looked up at Professor Martin, who seemed amused at the sight, though I can't say I could blame him.

"I see that although Mother Nature may have shortchanged you in some areas, you certainly were blessed with an abundance of fur." Professor Martin grabbed my wrist and lifted my arm, seeing what he expected under there too.

"Is this a political statement you're making or are you growing your winter coat? Just lazy, I'm guessing, right?" he snidely offered. I nodded meekly in response.

"Well, that won't do, won't do at all. Monica, please take Nancy in and do some grooming, won't you dear.? Lose that too" he ordered, motioning toward my crotch.

Monica took my hand and started to lead me away. I stopped and bent down to pick up my clothes, but Professor Martin wasn't having any of that.

"You won't be needing those for awhile, Nancy. They'll be waiting for you later, along with the tape, at the end of the evening. You're a very lucky young lady. You will thank me someday too. You're going to get to do something that you want to do so badly, and then you'll be able to tell yourself that you had no choice in the matter."

The sad thing about it was he was right. I wanted to make love to Monica and I would never have made a move toward her because I was too chicken. Now, I only hoped that she would be understanding because I had no clue on what you were supposed to do with a woman, or how to do it.

Monica brought me over to the side of the room, and slid a panel of the door open, revealing a another room. The panel cut the entire basement in two. Monica hit the lights and I saw a couch like the one in the other room set in the back of the room where it was dark. The lights were bright on the other side of the room where there was a gigantic bed. There was a large mirror on one side of the bed. Off to the other side of the bed was a low round marble bath of sorts, with a shower head above it, and a matching sink behind it in the wall. In the corner was what looked to be a big wooden cross. What in the hell were they going to do, I thought, crucify me?

Monica told me to sit on the bed while she went through the cabinet under the sink and ran the water. The bedspread was either a real dark blue or black, it was hard to tell. I felt like I was on stage sitting on the bed, and when I looked over at the couch, I suppose that was exactly what it was going to be.

The bed was really firm, and I was trying to think of some kind of Goldilocks joke to say, but I guess my funny bone was out of order. Monica came over with a little bowl full of water, a package of disposable razors and some shave gel. I thought I was going to do this myself, but maybe they thought I might use the razor on myself, or them.

Monica layed a gigantic emerald green towel over the bed spread and motioned for me to hop back on. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt about being naked in front of Monica. I had never comfortable like that that around anybody else, doctors or anyone. I got on my back, my head resting on a little pillow, while Monica unwrapped the razor package. and smiled back at me.

"I'll bet you never thought you would be getting this kind of service, did you Nancy?"

"Um, I can do that you know Monica" I said, although the idea of her giving me this treatment excited me. Not nearly as much as the realization that I would be having sex with her after that, but this was actually kind of exciting.

"It's no problem at all Nancy. Just relax."

I felt Monica slide the gel on my legs, the cool goo turning into shaving cream. Monica slid the razor deftly over my leg, pausing to rinse the blade in the water occasionally.

I felt the need to say something, anything. "Uh, boy I sure am hairy, aren't I?"

"No you're not Nancy. I think we all believe we are, it's the way we're conditioned to think. You're no hairier than anyone else, believe me" Monica announced.

Since this was coming from the most impeccably groomed woman I had ever seen, I kind of doubted it. Monica was certainly zooming through the process, and was done with my legs in short order. I looked down at my now silky smooth legs, wet and glistening. No cuts, nicks or anything, unlike after I got usually got done hacking at myself.

"Wow, you did great. I wish you could do that for me all the time" I offered suggestively.

Monica laughed that lovely lilting laugh of hers. "Hey, that's an idea. We'll see! Hands up now."

Monica moved the depilatory equipment as I put my hands behind my head. She shot a little gel in her palm and rubbed it into the hair under my arm. I shivered as Monica's hand gently massaged the gel around, surprised at how nice that felt.

Monica slid the razor through, and in a couple of swipes had cleared the field. She climbed over me to get to the other side, and I enjoyed watching those huge breasts swinging in front of her as he moved. What were they going to feel like?

"Seeing you with hair under your arms reminded me of when I was growing up. In those days most of us never shaved under our arms back home," she giggled as she repeated to process on the other side.

"Really" I responded, kind of surprised at that revelation. "I can't imagine that. Where was home anyway? And how old are you, If you don't mind me asking." Hey, I might as well get to know her, since we were going to be even more intimate really soon.

"Norway, and I don't mind you asking, I'm thirty five" she said confidently.

Thirty five? God, she was almost twice my age!

"Wow, was I off!" I told Monica. I thought you were like twenty five or maybe twenty eight tops!" I said with complete honesty.

"Oh you're so sweet Nancy!" Monica said laughing. Okay, your underarms are done, how did I do?"

"Smooth as a baby's rear!" I announced after examining Monica's work..

"Okay, now this is the tricky part. Don't make any sudden moves on me now Nancy!" Monica said emphatically.

Monica filled her palm again with the gel and knelt at my side. I wasn't sure what the big deal about a bikini trim was going to be. To my surprise Monica spread the gel all over my entire pubes. She was going to shave the whole thing! I didn't really want that, but Monica had already opened another razor and was quickly shaving away.

The timberline went quickly and she tickled me when she drew the razor up my lower belly to harvest the little wisp of hair that drifted toward my navel. Monica worked inward from the inner thighs and as she got closer to my opening, she got slower and more delicate with the blade.

Meanwhile, her fingers were handling the lips of my pussy as she manuevered the razor. The touching and rubbing was getting me really excited, even if it was unintentional. I got very bold and reached over to touch the back of Monica's calf, first just resting my hand there, then gently squeezing. Monica was leaning forward and her breasts were almost touching my stomach. What a spectacular view!

Monica's touching and pulling at me increased in intensity, fingers brushing softly. I was starting to feel really ...well I realized that was going to come. Now!

"Monica! I.....I...I'm going to c..c..!" I screamed.

Monica looked back and wisely put down the razor. As the first wave of the orgasm passed over me, I felt Monica slide a finger inside me, stroking my clitoris with a long slow sweeping motion. I exploded.

I remember the wide grin on Monica's face as I looked at her after the last convulsions subsided.

"That looked great Nancy! That's the third time I've seen you come in the last hour! I liked that one the best though," Monica said with a twinkle in her eye.

I didn't know whether to be ashamed or what. Everything was happening so fast and my head was still reeling from all that had happened so far that night.

Monica finished up down there, even giving a swipe to the space way down below. My thighs were still quivering a little from all the excitement when I looked down at myself, and then grimaced with displeasure.

"What's the matter, Nancy, don't you like it?" Monica asked.

"Ugh! I look hideous down there. The lips are all big and flappy!" I said with conviction.

Monica shook in head no. "You look beautiful. Stop being hard on yourself. You look the way we all look. You should try and see yourself the way others see you, not the way you think you look. I said before you that were a lovely woman and I meant it. You're so down on yourself because of what you see as flaws. They aren't flaws, they're just differences. Not everybody is crazy about big boobs you know!" Monica said emphatically as she picked up the mess. "If you can figure out a way for us to trade, you've got a deal!"

I got up and hugged her. She made me feel so happy even in this screwed up situation.

"Monica, please don't be mad at me if I'm no good at this. I've really never done this before, not ever. I want to make you so happy tonight, and I guess I'm actually kind of glad that this is turning out the way it is!" I told her.

Monica had started walking away to clean up when she stopped.

"Oh dear Nancy, I'm so sorry. I think you have misunderstood. You won't be making love to me, although I think I would like that. Richard has made other plans."

"What?" I responded in confusion, while the previous feeling of dread started to engulf me again.

"Nancy, you see Richard has enlisted another woman to be your partner tonight. He never said anything to you about the woman being me, and I'm so sorry you assumed it. I know the woman, she's a very attractive woman and I know you'll like her. I thought I heard the doorbell ring while you were having your ahh....fun. Now he'll be bringing her down shortly so we have to get you dressed quickly."

I was dazed as I followed Monica over to a pile of clothes on the couch. Some other woman? I'm not interested in any other woman. I should just get out of here. Monica is who I wanted to be with, not some stranger.

Monica was dressing me, or trying to at least, as I was too confused to do much of anything. Monica put my bra back on me and then helped me get my panties back on. I didn't understand why I was getting dressed, and why wasn't I going to be with Monica? I was having trouble paying attention to what was going on, like I was in a fog.

I got the shakes again in a big way. Monica put a white blouse on me and then wrapped a plaid skirt around me. I got eased onto the couch and Monica puts these long white knee high socks on me. Then suddenly I'm up on my feet and Monica put on a plaid blazer on me that matches the skirt. The blazer is too big but who cares? What the hell is going on?

"What is all this, Monica? Why am I weaing this goofy thing? It looks like a school uniform or something" I asked in total confusion.

Oh, that's just one of Richard's silly games. It's fun, just relax and enjoy yourself. I think you look so cute!" Monica said before giving my hair a little brushing and kissing my cheek. "I really enjoyed our little grooming session Nancy" she whispered and walked away again.

Professor Martin came back into the room, alone thank goodness. He beamed when he sees me in the costume, or whatever it was.

"Lovely, you look radiant!" he proclaimed loudly as he handed me a toothbrush and toothpaste. "I thought you would want to freshen up a bit first, Nancy."

I unwrap the toothbrush and brush my teeth with furious strokes, trying to get the vile aftertaste of vomit out of my mouth. Imagine that, having a new toothbrush lying around the house in case of an emergency like this! Boy, this guy didn't miss a trick.

I finished up brushing, cupped some water into my hand and rinsed as Monica hands me a towel. I turned reluctantly to face them, as it seemed like I was going to get a speech or something, as Professor Martin was looking like he does when he's going to go off on of his long winded lectures.

"Nancy, have you ever heard of an actress named Pam Grier?" he inquired.

I told him that I knew who she was. "Yes, I saw her in 'Jackie Brown', Why?" I asked. This guy is so slick he probably has her upstairs on call. That would make for an interesting tryst. She must be three times my age, I figured.

"Oh, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that film, my dear. I assume it must be recent, because I'm not much up on current film. No, I remember Pam Grier from films she did a long while ago, back when she was young. A lot of prison films, exploitation and the like. I mention this only because the woman that you are going to be with this evening bears a striking resemblance to her, or at least I think so. Monica, do you agree?" he asked of his wife.

"Yes, I think there is some similarity. During our grooming session I assured Nancy that her partner is a very attractive woman," Monica informed him.

"And how did the grooming turn out dear?" the professor asked.

"I think you'll like the results, Richard. Nancy sort of enjoyed the experience, didn't you dear?" Monica said to me teasingly.

"Splendid!" Professor Martin exclaimed. "And here she is! Welcome my dear, please join us!"

Entering the room was the woman. She didn't look like Pam Grier all that much to my eyes, but then again when I saw Jackie Brown I wasn't closely eyeballing for future sex partners.

She was indeed a very striking woman. A black woman about my height, her skin a medium brown, and jet black hair that was cropped extremely short. She was wearing a very bright multi-colored sleeveless dress, vivid yellows and reds splashed all over it. It was a dress I really liked but would have enjoyed more if I didn't think it was going to come off real soon.

While it didn't seem that Pam was quite as spectacularly endowed up top as Monica, it was painfully obvious that Pam had a rather large pair of breasts lurking under that dress.

Professor Martin clasped her hand and brought her over to us.

"Nancy, I would like you to meet, well ... I like to call her Pam. So Nancy meet Pam, Pam meet Nancy" he said proudly.

Pam had a dazzling smile, that was the first think I noticed. I was amazed at such an incredible set teeth she had. I reached out my hand and she took it and then hugged me.

"Nice to meet you Nancy" Pam said while looking me over. "Wow, Richard got you lookin' fine tonight, we gonna have us some fun girl!"

Professor Martin put his arm around Monica and led her over to the couch. I could barely see them in the darkness. Professor Martin's voice came out of the shadows.

"You two can get started whenever you like."

I never felt so alone in my life. I was shaking from head to toe and I felt tears welling up in my eyes once again. I didn't want this. Pam looked at me, first strangely, and then with concern in her eyes.

"Baby, you all right? You look like you gonna pass out on me. Hey Richard, you got any water or something?"

I heard some rustling and then Monica came down with a glass of water. Same old yucky metallic tasting crap, they really should get bottled water, I remember thinking. Monica went back to her husband to watch the slaughter while Pam put her hand on my shoulder.

"Now Nancy, Richard told me how this is supposed to go down. he said you were just going to roll with it and follow my lead, that right?"

"Uhhhhhh, I don't know. I never did anything like this before," I stammered. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I..I.. never..."

"What you mean you never did this before? You never been with a woman Nancy?" Pam said with surprise.

I shook my head no.

"How old are you girl, and don't you lie to me either!" Pam said sternly.

I told her I was nineteen going on twenty. She even quizzed me by asking my birthdate.

"You must need the money bad, huh girl?"

"Well, something like that" I told her.

She put her arm around me and gave me a hug.

"Girl I'll be real good to you, I swear. Don't be scared. I'll make you feel like you never felt before. You might never go back to boys again!" she said chuckling.

Before I could tell her my sad record with the opposite sex, she walked away, leaving me standing alone again next to the bed. I heard what sounded like the professor clearing his throat. Seconds later Pam comes back and looks me up and down, like we had never met. Pam walks around me very slowly, before coming to a stop in front of me.

She reached up and cups the back of my head, moving toward me. Her full red lips envelop my mouth, giving me the most intense kiss I had ever gotten. Her breath smells of cinnamon. Pam then steps back and unbuttons the blazer, smoothly pulling it off me. Now Pam is behind me, hugging me from behind. I feel her breasts pressing against my back as her hands run down the front of me.

I look up to try at locate Monica, but the difference in light is so great I can't make out anything. I feel the skirt come off, and Pam tosses it aside. Her hands come around and caress my pussy through the panties. My knees feel like rubber at this point.

Pam was in front of me now and unbuttoning my blouse ever so slowly. I don't know if I'm supposed to do anything so I just stand there. Pam pulls the blouse off my shoulders and kisses me again. Now her hands are moving up and sliding under my arms and unhooked my bra in what seemed a fraction of a second.

Pam stepped back with the bra straps in hand, pulling it away from me. I want to run, to cover myself but I'm frozen. I wait for the inevitable laughter after the unveiling, and although Pam did a very brief double take she said nothing. She smiled sweetly and moved up close to me, then kissed my cheek and nuzzled against my neck.

"You look beautiful Nancy," Pam whispered in my ear, nibbling the lobe which sent a shiver racing down my spine. "You're makin' me crazy girl. I got to have you."

Nobody ever had to have me before, no one ever even wanted me at all. Like someone hitting a switch, I felt my fear melt away. Pam's lips busily worked their way down my neck, then slowly nibbled down to my chest. I watched as her luscious full lips kissed my strawberry red nipples which managed to become even harder. I watched with wonder as Pam opened her lips wide and took my entire breast in her mouth, and felt her tongue still dancing madly around it. I looked over at her ebony hand, in such stark contrast to my pale white skin, gently and tenderly caressing my other breast. Pam's hand then slid down my chest, across my stomach and under the elastic of my panties.