Nancy Porter's Journal: 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My panties came off and Pam gasps in surprise as she feels the smoothness between my legs. She drops to her knees and suddenly her tongue is parting my pussy lips and darting all over, sliding inside me, probing places only my fingers had been before. I feel my legs part a little to give her better access. Her hands squeeze my buttocks tightly, pulling me toward her.

I grab Pam's head tightly and pull her to me, feeling the coarseness of her tight curls under my fingers, grabbing mostly for balance because I am coming. When it comes it's like a bolt of lightning. WHAM! My knees buckle as I fight to stay on my feet and was that really me howling and screaming like a banshee?

After what seems like forever, the sensation subsides. Pam gets up off the floor and kisses me again.

"Damn girl that was fast. You're a gusher. I love that baby! You come like a freight train and that's no lie. I hope you got more of them in ya, cause you really turn me on."

We kiss again and this time I'm not the passive one. I don't know what's happening but I like it. I have forgotten that Professor Martin and Monica are in the room, watching and doing .... whatever.

Pam's tongue tweaks my ear. I detect an delicate aroma of vanilla coming from her and it's almost intoxicating.

"You want to see me now, Nancy?" Pam says in a husky whisper.

I nod and Pam steps back and reaches behind her neck to untie the dress, which seems to be held together by only that knot. I almost offer to help, because I'm good at that sort of thing you know.

As Pam unties the knot, her long sinewy arms stretched skyward. I see her underarms are completely covered with dense charcoal hair, almost looking like steel wool. I'm surprised that Monica didn't shave Pam too. I'm also glad she didn't because it looks sexy as hell. When the knot comes loose the dress is off and she's naked underneath.

Incredible! Large pendulous breasts with huge dark purplish aureolas, their thick stubby nipples centered perfectly. A smooth flat stomach leading to a vast triangle of black curls, and further down, beautiful shapely legs complete with a small tattoo on her ankle. We come together once again, and this time embrace is almost primal. My hands are busy now, shaking now from excitement as they cup Pam's firm buttocks before sliding up her back. Her brown skin as cramy and smooth to the touch as it looked.

"God, you have such an incredible body!" I whisper as I gently bite her soft shoulder.

She does. Our nipples touched and Pam's were so hard they could cut glass. As Pam led me over to the bed I was not scared. I was not frightened when she gently pulled me down on top of her. And although I didn't really know what to do, when I squeezed Pam's breasts and rubbed my palms across her nipples, she responded.

And when Pam took my head in her hands and guided me between her legs I didn't resist. When I buried my face in her coarse dense bush with my tongue burrowing way inside of her, I still wasn't sure what I was doing.

But in a few minutes, when her hands began clawing at my head, and her body began shivering and quaking, and she started making whimpering sounds that turned into full fledged screams, I began to think I might be getting the hang of it.

Later in the evening, exhausted from lovemaking that I had never imagined could be so intense, so pleasurable and so exhausting, I rested next to Pam on the bed. My fingers absent mindedly ran over the hair under her arm.

"I had hair under my arms, a little everywhere I mean, earlier this evening" I mentioned idly, "but Monica shaved it. Shaved everything."

Pam smiled. "All part of the look Nancy baby. Hey, you're a golden goose honey. You're gonna make a fortune with the look you got, you a gold mine. They gonna protect you."

Gold mine? I had no idea what that was all about, and all I wanted was that tape back. I was going to ask Pam what she was talking about but just then Monica called for Pam from the other room.

"Whoa, gotta go. Bye baby, it was really good, hope to see you again. We were smokin' together."

With that Pam grabbed her dress, kissed me on the cheek and headed into the other room. I got up and started getting my stuff together. I found my bra and panties and put them on, but I wasn't going to put on that stupid uniform. Professor Martin had the rest of my clothes so I went into the den where this whole night began.

I was ready for some bull story that he was bound to give me, and I psyched myself up to give him a fight. What if he didn't give me the tape back, though? What could I do? I didn't know, but I felt my anger begin to build as I headed toward the door. On the couch in the back there was something that looked like a bicycle pump or something. What the hell was that for?

I entered the den ready for a fight. On the bar however, were my blouse and jeans neatly folded. I went over and put them on as fast as I could. Professor Martin was sitting on the couch facing the screen which was off. As I got closer to him I could see he was holding a video tape. I went over to him and held out my hand.

Professor Martin handed me the tape, which had a check sticking out of the case. Fifty dollars, just as always.

"So Nancy dear, did you have fun? You certainly looked like you were enjoying yourself" he asked snidely.

"This is the only tape that exists, right?" I said as coldly as I could.

"Nancy, I am a man of words as well as a man of my word. I told you that was the only tape and that is the truth. Now, we'll see you next week at the usual time, dear?

Halfway to the door I stopped in my tracks, not believing my ears. Does this guy think I'm gonna keep watching his dogs after all this crap? He had to be out my his mind! I told him that in words much more profane and spun back around to leave.

I heard him call out to me to come back. No way pal, I'm outta here.

"Nancy, at least come back and watch some more movies with me."

I turned around at the door to curse him out. When I did, the screen was alive again. On the screen was Pam. Pam was undressing me, nuzzling at my neck.

"Same time next week Nancy" the professor called out, not even bothering to turn around. "Same time, same place, same deal. Look forward to seeing you my dear!"

next....is there an end?