Nancy's Inferno Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only was Pastor Grady grinning beneath her, Nancy soon realized the heavy set man of God had shoved his dick inside her quim, a decided impossibility given Lacy's stud was still penetrating her as well.

Clenching her eyes shut as she spun her hand like a whisk through her sex, Nancy conjured the most outrageously obscene image of her life. Lacy's lover's cock was still entrenched deep inside her but through some miracle of mental fabrication, Pastor Grady's prick had conjoined with the younger man's until the two looked like one grotesque intertwined vine that had bullied its way inside her womb.

Sweat now dripping off her brow as she dithered herself to completion, Nancy wailed to the ceiling as she imagined every contour of that jagged phallus slamming into her vagina. Her left arm flinching as she held on to the headboard for as long as possible, Nancy's strength finally gave out and she collapsed straight down into a heap on the mattress, directly down on top of her buried hand.

Her greasy fingers and palm still pressed flush against her throbbing vulva, Nancy continued to blindly slap at her cunt as she fantasized about all four of those men's hands roaming over every inch of her body.

_______________________________

One second it sounded as if a sonic boom was tearing through Nancy's ears, and the next there was utter and complete silence.

"Am I dead?" she asked herself, bringing her left hand down to touch her cheek just to make sure she wasn't.

"Would be pretty hard to get into Heaven if that last little act was the final thing on your resume," Nancy's conscience mocked, her sense of duty and decorum slowly starting to return as her orgasm began to fade.

"From what you've seen today..there's gonna be a long line at the Gates of Hell if that's the direction we're headed," Nancy's ever-growing inner cynic offered.

Content to lay there for as long as she could, basking in the carnal glow of whatever it was she'd just done, Nancy nearly found herself falling blissfully asleep the same way Lacy had after her Mom had watched her get fucked from the top of the steps all those weeks earlier.

Unfortunately, just as she was about to doze off, the sound of her cell phone ringing snapped Nancy back to hard reality....

Part 4 is upcoming.....

12