Nancy's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,283 Followers

During the morning tutorial it was noticed that Nancy sat very close to Charles, and they tended to address each other as, “Dear heart,” and “My love.”

The chaplain was apprised of the necessity to bring on a speedy marriage service which, within the limits of bureaucratic demands, was duly carried out.

All might have gone well except that another cloud appeared on the horizon of their bliss. Charles was notified that he had gained the position in the distant university. What to do?

Such was his devotion to Nancy that he offered to forgo the position and stay with her at the manor. But the wily Nancy thought otherwise. Given the goings on between her and Charles, she realised that stories would soon begin to circulate. Parents might feel that they could no longer entrust their daughters into her safe keeping, and so, said Nancy to Charles, “Let’s get out while the goings good.”

Accordingly the business was sold at a handsome profit to a stalwart lady of middle years who had recently occupied the position of superintendent to a women’s prison. Nancy and Charles departed for the Great Southland and there bred happily ever after.

Thus ends my account of how Nancy found love and except for a few loose ends that is all I need to write.

Appendix 1.

For those interested in what happened to the Manor House; after Nancy left its fortunes tended to decline. During the years 1939 to 1945 its intake of guests descended to almost nothing. After 1945, and with the ever rapid fall of the Old Empire, little further need for its services remained. It was sold in 1952 and converted into a hotel that had its own speciality. Highest occupancy took place at weekends, and a glance at the hotel register would tell you that a remarkable number of “Smiths” made use of the place.

With the development of air travel and much overseas coming and going, the Manor/Hotel gradually lost business, and in 1982 it was “accidentally” burnt down. Strangely, to the very end, it was always called, “Nancy’s Place.”

Appendix 2.

Nancy and Charles thrived in their new country and by 1939 had added four children to the countries per capita. In 1939 the Great Southland, in support of the “Old Country,” went to war. Charles joined the army and sustained a wound in his leg during the North African Desert fighting. He was returned home to thereafter walk with a limp. He and Nancy produced two more children.

Charles died in 1989 aged eighty apparently due to over exertion while copulating with Nancy.

Nancy lingered on for another fourteenth months, but bereft of her beloved Charles she finally left this life to join him, and possibly Gordon, in some place of eternal coition.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,283 Followers