Nanny for a Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers

Anna's hand went to the back of his head, pulling his face into the juncture of her thighs, as she spoke on the phone.

"Hey, sis ... it's me. My flight got canceled," Anna said.

Anna's fingers roamed through the curls of Thomas' hair, then she applied a slight pressure to urge his continued actions at her clit. Thomas licked and sucked at her clitoris, which was puffed up, hard and nubby.

"Ooooh, yeah," she said, lifting Thomas' chin so that he was looking up at her. "It sucks."

Her eyes were smouldering as she stared into his own. She stuck her tongue out and licked the air, willing him to do the same. Thomas thrust his tongue deep down into her pussy.

"Mmmm, but I'm feeling good now," she said into the phone. "Trying to get a new flight. Where are you?"

Thomas had paused temporarily, to pull the thin-strapped thong over her hips. Anna lifted buttocks up off the seat, delighted that the motion caused more of Thomas' tongue to thrust inside her cunt. Thomas pulled the thong over her hips and then down her thighs.

"Where is my husband?" Anna purred. Thomas tensed, but she pulled his head back down to her pussy lips and encouraged him to continue where he left off.

Thomas slid one finger into her pussy. While his tongue lashed Anna's clit, his thumb rimmed the puffy exterior of her anus. This motion of tongue, finger and thumb caused Anna to shiver uncontrollably.

"Oh, yeah," she said, no longer talking directly into the phone. "I love that."

Thomas was turning out to be much more adept than Anna first gave him credit. His finger was sliding deeper into her cunt, while his thumb continued to rim her asshole. Soon, her entire body started to spasm.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered hoarsely. Anna brought the phone quickly back to her lips.

"Kelly, did you really want Thomas' phone number?"

At that moment, Anna's whole body exploded. She clutched at the back of Thomas' head, holding his mouth tightly at her pussy, rubbing his rough whiskers against her mons, pussy lips and clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Anna cried in a whispered scream. She was biting her hand to try and keep quiet. She dropped the phone down near Thomas head, so it was Thomas who heard Kelly speaking.

"Thomas?" he heard Kelly ask faintly. "Who is Thomas? Oh. Ooooh. Yes, I'd love that. Get it for me. Can you? I'd love that."

Anna didn't hear, because she was still quivering, her entire body racked from the orgasm she had just experienced. Down between her thighs, Thomas was still mercilessly tongueing her, licking and nibbling. It was too much. She had to get him to stop.

Anna pulled Thomas' chin up. He rose to his knees. Her legs were splayed wide to either side of him. Anna noticed he was already getting hard again. She pushed him back on the seat, then lowered her lips onto that delicious, meaty cock again.

"Oh fuck. YES. YESSSSSS!" Anna heard from the tiny speakers on her phone. She chuckled. Kelly must be really excited to have Thomas's phone number. Anna felt a brief twinge of jealousy, but she knew that if Thomas and Kelly did start dating, she'd be able to see and have more of this limo driver's big dick. Much more.

Anna picked up the phone.

"Hey, Ms. Overly Excited. Hello?" she laughed. "Are you there?"

"You got his number?" Kelly asked, breathlessly.

Anna sucked Thomas' prick deep into her mouth. "Mmbffth, of course."

She looked up at Thomas as she bobbed her lips over the head of his cock. He shook his head, rolled his eyes, and Anna just laughed.

"I, ummm, ahh ... I teased it out of him."

"That's great," Kelly sounded genuinely thankful. "Really great. Amazing great. Thank you."

"Quite alright, sis," Anna said between sucks on Thomas cock. It was rock hard and stiff now, and she was aching to have it placed into another hole. "My pleasure, actually."

Anna returned to her administrations, sucking and bobbing, jerking Thomas faster and faster. She wasn't being at all quiet, and she desperately hoped that her cell phone wasn't picking up the slurping and gurgling noises she making as she sucked on her driver's cock. She could feel him getting ready to climax, but she didn't want him in her mouth. Not this time.

Anna lay back on the seat, sliding back to her original position -- legs spread wide, ankles high upon opposite seats.

"Anna?" Kelly's voice was faint and far away in the phone. Did she ask her a question? If so, Anna completely missed it.

"No problem, sis," Anna said into the phone, gesturing "come here" again with her finger.

"Anything for you," she said into the phone, but her words and attention were entirely for Thomas. He slid forward without hesitation. Anna took his shaft in one hand while holding the phone in the other. Slowly, she rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" she sighed. "I'm going to have to part my legs more for you. You're big."

Anna was gripped in a passion frenzy now. Her whole body was on fire. She realized she had to get her sister off the phone, and ...

"Soon," she whispered to Thomas. Then, turning into the phone, she told her sister, "Make sure my husband gets off to work on time."

She pulled Thomas toward her, the head of his cock pushed into her, deliciously slow and deliberate.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Anna groaned. Thomas kept pushing his way into her, deeper and deeper, burying his shaft until he was all the way in.

"Anna?" Kelly was whispering into the phone.

"Yes?" Anna whispered back.

"I better get to that now," Kelly said. "Getting Steve off. To work I mean."

"Okay," Anna said, her breathing faint and rapid. "I need to get off, too. Gotta finish my ride before my next flight. Love you, I'll call."

Anna hung up the phone. Her entire body was on fire. She had a extremely urgent need to get her pussy pounded. RIGHT NOW.

"Fuck me," she begged.

Thomas did not need any more coaxing. He pulled one of Anna's legs to his shoulder, and held it tight for leverage. He slid his cock slowly out and then slammed it back in.

"FUCK!" Anna shouted out loudly.

Thomas repeated the motion, pounding into Anna again and again. Anna writhed and squirmed on the leather seat.

"Oh, that's it baby!" She panted. "Oh, shit, that's it!"

Thomas pulled himself out of her completely, then pulled her back on the seat so that she was lying flat on her back. He pushed her legs back, bending them at the knees, then sunk his massive rod into her sopping, wet hole.

"Oh my god," Anna whimpered, as he shoved himself into her cunt roughly.

Thomas pumped in and out of her, faster and faster. Anna grabbed under her knees and pulled her legs back, and spread herself even wider. Thomas kept bouncing, plunging his pole in and out of her.

"Oh yes," she cried. "FUCK ME, FUCK MEeeeeeiiiiieeee!!!"

Anna could feel the car rocking viciously back and forth. She pinched her nipples hard as her second orgasm sent her entire body into massive convulsions.

Thomas had the decent courtesy to slow down as Anna eased through the end of her orgasm. But when she was done, she could feel that he was still rock hard and stiff inside her.

"Fuck me doggy-style," Anna begged. "Make me cum again."

In the tight confines of the car, they scrambled and changed positions again. Anna had to lower the side window, and Thomas had to stick his head partially out the sunroof.

Anna wiggled her round butt in Thomas' direction, as his thick cock slapped against her thigh.

"Come on, lover boy, ride me -- Unnnh! Ride me hard."

Thomas shoved his cock between her pussy lips. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back hard.

"Holy shit," Anna cried. She gripped the door, and on his next thrust, she slammed herself back to meet him. "OH, WOW ... HOLY FUCK!"

Both of their bodies were a sheen of sweat, as the car rocked steadily back and forth. Though neither of them realized it, a couple of the spotters in the control tower had a binocular trained on them, and were taking turns watch. They could see Anna's head out the window, and her breasts swaying just inside the car door. The way the car was rocking back and forth, and the way she kept looking back into the car, and then back out the window, with her lips pursed in an "O" -- it really didn't require much imagination to know what was happening down there.

"Pound that pussy," Anna looked back at Thomas with a desperate look. "CUM INSIDE ME."

Thomas thrust his hips forward.

"Yes," she cried, her body tensing up for her own orgasm.

Thomas slammed into her again,

"Yes!!" Anna cried, "Oh, god, NOW!"

Thomas grunted, and she could feel him splurt splurt deep inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Anna screamed. She could feel his cum oozing out of her as she rubbed her clit vigorously with three fingers. And then stars exploded behind her eyes as her own orgasm burst forth.

"OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWD!"

Anna continued to slide back and forth on Thomas' dick, slower and slower, until her orgasm fully subsided.

"That was so fucking good," she tossed her hair back over her shoulder as she looked back at him. "I'm glad my flight was delayed, Thomas."

"I am, too, Ms. Roberts."

Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers
12