Natalie Dormer: Overplaying Her Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a hard grind, shoving in deep to thump her cervix and holding himself there for a moment, working his hips before he pulled back to the absolute tip of himself and started with long, slow strokes of his full length inside her. Natalie groaned in pleasure and let her head loll back as she just basked in the sweet sensations of him inside her, his hands at her hips, pinned down for his pleasure. The beautiful actress was caught completely unaware however as he suddenly pulled out of her, making her gasp loudly at the sudden emptiness of her body, void of his gorgeous cock as he jolted back out of the grip of her thighs as she looked up to him.

"Now you're gonna give me more of that blowjob," he growled, in the same moment as he reached up for her blonde hair, grabbing it with a strong hand as he legs flailed off the table. She cried out loudly as he pulled her round on the table, acting like a man possessed as he took her as he wanted and yanked the actress around on the table to bring her head close to him. Despite the immediate pain at his pulling her hair, Natalie shivered with another burst of arousal, finding it so hot as he dominated her and directed her to exactly where he wanted, her silky legs flying through the stacks of poker chips and stack of cards and scattering them all over the place with a clatter. Spun 180 degrees on the table, he pulled her head down over the side with her hair, only serving to make her cry out more and open her mouth for him, exactly as he wanted.

"Swallow this," he said with a smile as he pressed his cock down with his other hand and shoved it abruptly into her mouth, driving straight into her throat again as he had done earlier, making her taste her slick juices on his shaft. Despite having swallowed it prior to getting fucked she wasn't ready for him, gagging around his cock and retching hard as he pulled back, barely getting a moment to breathe before he pushed himself back into her mouth.

She gave a strained noise as he stopped at the back of her throat and then pushed forward powerfully to squeeze his thick cock down her throat, stretching her out again and ignoring her as she choked on his shaft. Even as she coughed and struggled to take him she started sucking again, hollowing her cheeks to press the soft tissue to his cock as her tongue started to work and twist around the top of his cock. Giving a groan, he pulled back and thrust in once more, Natalie now more accommodating to let his cock sink deep into her throat.

He groaned with pleasure at the sensation of her throat giving way to him, his hands now taking hold of her slender shoulders and pinning her down to the table to make her his plaything, as if she wasn't already. Natalie didn't fight him and obediently let him use her throat, relaxing herself to swallow him again, letting every inch of his thick cock slide deeply into her throat, working every part of her mouth that she could to stimulate him and maximise his pleasure.

His hands pulled back into her hair and after toying with it for a moment he pulled it into two bunches at the sides of her head and held on tight to pull back again. Natalie choked once more as Adam held her in place and thrust hard into her mouth, gagging as his cock shoved deeply again with pace she wasn't prepared for, tripping her gag reflex again and making her cough intently around him, only able to grab wet breaths as he pulled back.

"Just like that," he groaned, lost to the pleasure of it as he fucked her throat, just taking in every wonderful contraction of her throat around him as he did, pressing his balls to her face now with every hard, intense thrust as she drooled around his impaling cock. He pulled at her hair and made sure to cram every last little bit of himself into her mouth, holding her deep for a moment before pulling back to thrust quickly into her mouth again, giving her the full length of himself as he pulled back so his bulbous head bulged her pouting lips before he sank back in completely again, loving how the stunning actress could deepthroat like a pro after warming up. He continued for a couple of minutes, loving watching her throat bulge as he worked her, before he gave a final grinding hold in her throat and pulled back out, Natalie gasping heavily for air as she turned her head and drooled excessively onto the floor at his feet.

"You fucking love this, don't you?" he asked, giving a sly smile as he stepped around the table to her dangling feet, grabbing her ankle and pulling her legs open again. Natalie looked up to him, chest still heaving as he pressed his cock back to her absolutely soaked pussy and instantly drove himself to full depth in her again.

"Ungh yes," she half-groaned, half-sighed as her body shivered, fingers digging into the table helplessly as he started to fuck her again. Natalie was hyper sensitive, so turned on, and for him to just go straight back to ploughing her pussy again was more than she could bear. The gorgeous star simply gave in to it all, shuddering and grunting with pleasure, her body tightening and tensing in pre-orgasmic ecstasy as he thumped into her pussy again. The table and her body shook with every thrust as he pumped into her with shorten, faster strokes this time, the strength of his body transferred to her as he fucked her hard. Her hands pulled up and squeezed her firm breasts, clenching them hard and letting her fingertips play with her nipples, just overwhelmed with everything. She couldn't believe a casual, perhaps ill-advised bet over a poker game had turned into the best fuck she'd had in ages.

"Oh god," she moaned, unable to contain herself as he pulled her other leg up and hooked them both over his shoulders, giving him a renewed angle on her as it lifted her ass up from the table. She pushed down into him as his cock angled up to just tickle at her G-spot and make her pussy clench around him, accompanied by a groan from him as she started to squeeze on him.

"Fuck that's good," he grunted, slowing his thrusts to both enjoy the sensations of her clamping down on his cock but also stop himself getting too carried away with it. He wanted to enjoy Natalie for as long as possible, figuring it would probably be the only time he'd get to unless he was very lucky. Holding her smooth legs, he let his fingers take in the tone of her muscle as he worked his cock rhythmically back and forth inside her, just relishing it as she groaned beneath him on the table, almost slipping back out of her before sliding it right back in full depth. Pulling back to the tip, he didn't thrust in again, holding himself at just the head and rocking ever so slightly back and forward inside her. Natalie looked down at him and groaned in frustration as he teased her, whining and trying to push her hips onto him to let her body engulf his cock. He held his nerve and it was only when she had given up and waited for him that he suddenly thrust it into her again as she gave a tremendous cry of pleasure as her hunger was fed. With a few more pumps, drilling deep inside her, he pulled himself clear again and reached out for her hands.

"Come on, I'm not doing all the work," he said as he pulled her up from the table, letting her feet slide down to the cool floor and shaky legs carry her as he commanded. Gingerly, Natalie took a small step. She did not quite trust her own knees after the hard, rough fucking she had just received, feeling more than a little light headed, and actually kept hold of Adam's arm before she regained her confidence after a few careful steps. Adam watched her with a mixture of amusement and pride as she staggered past him. He quickly discarded his pants that had still been entangled around his thighs as Natalie came to a stop in front of a mirror where she froze when she came face to face with her own, dishevelled reflection.

"Oh dear..." the blonde actress could not help but let out an incredulous chuckle. She well and truly wore the marks of their session already, her hair tussled, her chin smeared in saliva, eyes reddened and her pussy flushed red, "You made a mess of me!"

She glared over her shoulder at the culprit, before the smirk was back and she turned back to face him. Her feline grace returning, she sauntered up towards him, reaching him just as Adam discarded his shirt to leave him as naked as her, all but colliding with him and mashing her lips against his in a deep, passionate kiss that made him groan into her mouth as her naked, petite body pressed against him.

"You want me to do some work, hmm?!" Natalie whispered huskily between kisses while she slowly began to push him backwards. "I will show you some work..."

Adam grunted as a light shove to his chest made him stumble backwards one step before his legs hit a blockage and he fell back onto the sofa. He did not even have the time to get a word in as the naked actress pounced. Jumping into his lap to straddle him, she placed her knees on either side of his hips and grabbed his face firmly in both hands. They both moaned into the kiss while Natalie rubbed her tits and her pussy against him. Adam's hands came up instinctively to grab a firm hold of her perky ass, fondling and squeezing the firm flesh.

A thin string of spit connected their lower lips for a second after they broke the kiss, snapping as Natalie pushed herself up, rubbing her soft tits into his face which enticed him to catch a stiff, pink nipple between his lips and suck, eliciting a joyful gasp.

"Fuck!" the actress groaned, her eyes blazing with intense pleasure as she reached down between their bodies with her right hand. She grasped his thick shaft, feeling how it was still sticky with her girly essence and gave him a couple of long, sensual strokes.

"You want this pussy, huh?" She proceeded to lightly slap the underside of Adam's cock against the bald lips of her cunt, making both of them shudder in pleasure, before she lined it up with her small hole. Using the middle and forefinger of her other hand she spread her labia apart to ease the entry as she lowered her hips.

"Ooh God!" they both moaned in unison as Natalie sunk down on his cock, taking his thick member in a single, drawn-out stroke. Biting his inner cheek to try and process the silky sensation, Adam watched as his cock slowly disappeared inside Natalie's body. Her small, delicate pussy lips spread widely apart to accommodate him, wrapping around his shaft in a snug embrace and sliding all the way down to his thick base.

Once Natalie had his entire length buried inside her, she took a moment, letting out a joyful sigh as she basked in the sensation of being so delectably stretched. She could feel the rounded head of his cock deep inside her pussy and she rolled her hips just a little, savouring the electric pleasure this small movement elicited. After allowing herself to get lost in the moment for a few seconds, Natalie's focus came back to the present. The trademark smirk came back to her face as she looked down and caught the look of rapt fascination on Adam's face. Reaching behind herself, she grabbed a hold of his wrists and peeled his hands away from her buttocks.

"Let me..." she sassily winked at her lover as he gave her a questioning glare when she pulled his arms over his head and pinned them in place against the wall behind him. Adam only grinned in response. Allowing Natalie some control momentarily, he looked forward to having the famous actress ride him, doubtlessly putting on a show. Natalie began by rolling her hips in a circular motion, slowly but steadily while staring deep into his eyes. Her mouth dropped open as she worked herself into a rhythm. Every move and every shift of her hips causing changes in how his cock stimulated her, hitting different, sensitive spots.

Adam watched in awe as he not only basked in the hot, velvety hug of Natalie's wet cunt, but he could also see the reflection of every spark of pleasure she experienced, reflected in her wide, beautiful eyes. Soft moans and ladylike whimpers filtered from her open mouth when she switched her technique up, exchanging the circular motions to rolling her hips back and forth. Slowly and gradually she increased the pace of her movement, all the while making sure to grind the tiny, sensitive nub of her clit against his pubic bone to amplify her own pleasure.

"Oh god!" she hissed, her brow furrowing. She could feel her firm ass ripple with the impact of every thrust, saw Adam's eyes drop down to her chest to watch her breasts jiggle. The look of pure passion and amazement on his face boosted her own delight and she rode him even harder, causing the entire couch to shake and loudly slam against the wall with each thrust. Anyone still around on the empty set would surely hear the sounds, a voice somewhere deep in the back of Natalie's mind noted, but she could not find it in herself to care. She was enjoying herself too much.

"Fuck! Me! Yess!" she instead screamed her pleasure out, throwing her head back as she rode the lighting engineer at full speed, her entire world focussing on the steely rod of man meat embedded deep inside her.

Grinding his teeth, clenching his jaw, it was all Adam could do to hold on as he watched Natalie go off. Her tits bounced wildly on her chest, her firm abs worked and the pleasure-loaded expression on her face was magnificent. Incredibly, it seemed that she had abandoned all care; Her usual cool, teasing demeanour was completely gone and she screamed like a whore, almost like she wished to be caught like this. Not that he minded: getting caught balls-deep inside Natalie Dormer's snug, sweet pussy seemed, at least momentarily, like a decent fate.

Seeing that in her wild ride, she was on the verge of reaching her climax, he decided to take action. Twisting his wrists, he easily wrenched them loose from the grip of the distracted actress and delivered a loud, double-handed smack to her pale, athletic ass, eliciting a cry of pain-laced pleasure. Instead of stopping her and taking control, however, he supported her movements, helping her fuck him even harder as his fingers dug deep indentations into her ass-cheeks. Natalie registered the shameless grabbing of her ass, feeling him squeeze and grope and fondle, but it all only served to heighten her euphoria to be felt up like this. Bracing herself against the wall with both arms, she leaned further forward over Adam, her tits right in his face. The new position altered the angle and deepened the penetration, but also gave Adam more room to play with her ass.

"Oooh!" she gasped in a mix of pleasure and surprise when she suddenly felt the middle finger of Adam's right hand slip into the crack of her butt, and made contact with her tightly puckered asshole. A little alarmed, she tried to say something, but it was that exact moment that Adam picked to start move his hips to meet her thrusts, increasing the impact by meeting her rhythm. Instead of words, what came out of her mouth was a long, drawn-out moan. Overtaken by the sensations she froze on top of him, but the young man picked up her slack immediately and fucked her from below. Repeatedly impaling her, all Natalie was able to do was sit in his lap and take a pounding as this man played with the tight clench of her asshole, rubbing and stimulating it in small circles.

Sensing Natalie's overwhelmed state, he brought his lips up to capture her left tit between his teeth, roughly biting and sucking on the sensitive flesh and adding another sensation to her overexerted brain in an impressive display of multi-tasking. With her being overloaded like this and holding on for dear life, Adam used the tip of his finger to collect some of Natalie's own, plentifully flowing pussy-juices and rub them into her puckered sphincter, lubing her up.

"Ngh... w-what..." the blonde struggled to form words as the anal stimulation resulted in a further, powerful outpouring of endorphins, which caused her eyes to roll and led to a relaxation of her muscles, including the ring muscle of her butt.

"Ohgooood!" Natalie whimpered as one as Adam took advantage immediately, the tip of his finger penetrating her tight anus. Her eyes snapped shut as she felt his first digit force its way into her ass, causing bolts of dirty pleasure to course through her petite frame. "I- I'm going to come!"

Adam grimaced, clenching his jaw with exertion as he fucked Natalie in this strenuous position. His calves, thighs and abs burned, but the starlet's feverish admission gave him the boost he needed. With a final tug of his teeth he let go of her nipple to watch Natalie's face contort, her gorgeous mouth forming a perfect 'O'. With her eyes closed her face flushed red and her natural blonde hair a wild, dishevelled mess, she looked just about ready to cum. To seal the deal, he pushed his finger deeper into Natalie's ass. As a reward her thighs clenched at his hips and Natalie gave a high pitched whimper, coming right then and there.

"Aaah! Adam!" she cried out as the muscles in her body convulsed and a wave of blinding pleasure crashed down on her. Her arms buckled, she lost her leverage and collapsed on top of Adam, who held her up by her ass, fucking her right up to the peak before he buried his entire eight inches deep inside her twitching cunt. Both of her nether holes penetrated, Natalie could do nothing but twitch and moan, basking in the glory of the moment as her climax shook her intently.

"Bloody..." she murmured as she gradually came to, naked, on top of him. She lay motionless, still out of breath with her mind reeling after her release and once her thoughts gathered a bit the first thing she noticed was Adam's middle finger. Laying beneath her and letting her enjoy her moment, the only thing the lighting engineer did was to thrust his finger in and out of her asshole, toying with her. Finding the strength to lift her head she found herself face to face with a huge grin.

"You sneaky bastard..." she muttered, her cheeks still flushed, the smile forming somewhere between embarrassment and pleasure.

"You like a finger up the bum, huh?!" Adam could not help but tease, "Figures... you seem the type!"

In her current state, Natalie failed to come up with a snappy retort, something that did not happen too often. Her blush only deepened when Adam chuckled before he pulled his finger out of her ass and grabbed her hips, pulling his still-hard cock from her pussy. Natalie shivered as both her holes were left empty and Adam helped her to her feet.

"Let's see that ass then!" he ordered, fully in charge again, making a twirling motion with his finger, "Turn around!"

Natalie complied, her knees once again shaky as she turned away from Adam to give him a perfect view of her tight derrière Immediately, his hands grabbed a hold of her hips and she gasped when she felt him plant a kiss on her right buttock.

"Bend over, Natalie!" he demanded, "Give me a little show..."

It took her only a moment to obey, leaning forward and pushing her ass out to grant her lover a closer look at both her bulging, flushed pussy as well as her puckered asshole. She felt him deliberately spread her cheeks and bit her lip as she knew exactly where he was looking. Natalie's small, pink anus twitched shyly under his gaze and he took only another moment before he decided to continue. He heard her gasp lightly as he pulled her hips back towards him, but she followed his lead and moved to sit in his lap. Adam spread his legs a bit to give her more room and aimed the tip of his dick as Natalie carefully lowered her hips, once again impaling her smooth cunt.

"Oh my God..." Natalie once more gasped, her nerve endings hyper-sensitive after her orgasm. She started out a bit carefully, pumping her hips up and down to get her rhythm back as Adam just sat back and enjoyed the ride. Watching that pale, creamy ass slowly bounce up and down on his cock, he could not resist giving it another spank.