Natalie Dormer: Overplaying Her Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a wonderful ass, Natalie!" he told her, which the blonde actress acknowledged with a groan. His hands took hold of her hips, keeping the actress held firmly as she rode him in reverse, loving the feeling of her sweet, wet pussy sliding up and down his cock. He kept her down deep to feel all of her along his length, loving watching her take it, pulling down against the flare of her hips with every bounce to help get her down deep every time. She just grunted softly in unison, still sensitive from her orgasm and just about handling the sensations as he worked her busily up and down his thick cock. With her satisfaction taken care of for now, he was feeling it getting close for him now, the heat and succulent feel of her body working its magic on his shaft now.

He gave another couple of hard pulls down to her hips, holding her in place for a moment and shuddering as he felt the actress squeezing her pussy on him, her muscles clenching down perfectly around his invading cock as he relished her sitting on him before pushing her up for another glide along him. Natalie gave a mumble of confusion as he suddenly pushed up from the sofa hard, staggering her off her feet and then riding her forwards towards the floor, never pulling his cock from inside her.

She flailed for a moment as she fell face first with a cry, putting her arms out to catch herself as he mercifully caught his own weight, still landing firmly on top of her and letting his bodyweight drive him deeper than he'd ever been inside her to make her tense up with a bolt of pain as his bulging head almost forced through her cervix. Pinning her down, his hands finding hers to hold them to the concrete floor now as she gasped as the cold of it spreading through her skin, he started to work his hips again and fuck down into her from behind.

"Fuck yeah, that's it," he breathed as he immediately felt the sensations that would take him to his own climax, the renewed angle into her gorgeous body hitting different areas and stimulating different nerve endings on his achingly hard cock. Natalie braced herself against the cold floor to take his efforts, just putting her body there for his disposal now as he fucked her hard, still going deep but more rapidly, giving her all his energy now as she knew he was chasing his climax. His hips smacked noisily against her peachy ass, hands powerfully holding her own down even as his fingers entwined with her own.

"Come on, fuck me, give it to me," Natalie breathed huskily to urge him on, pushing back against him to get her hips up from the floor and give him a better angle into her. He resisted for a moment then relented when he felt what she was offering, letting her arch her back to hold her position and just offer herself for his pleasure. He groaned in mounting ecstasy as he fucked her, switching to full length strokes of himself again as he thrust down against her beautiful ass, bouncing against her toned muscles as his own were tight, wound up in pursuit of his climax.

Feeling it beginning, he pulled back almost completely and then swiftly worked just his tip in and out of her, just letting his thick head pop quickly through her tightest muscles to maximise his imminent peak with the sweetest sensations. Natalie breathed hard as he worked quickly at her, pushing her ass up for him and pulling her thighs together to make herself as tight as possible, rewarded with a ragged moan of pleasure that told her he liked what she was doing. All it took was a few more seconds of intense human energy as he pumped his rock hard manhood shallowly into the beautiful blonde before he felt the unstoppable tingles.

"On fuck, Natalie!" he gasped, barely able to form the words as he held on for a final moment of passion before he caught her completely by surprise and suddenly yanked back out of her, finding the strength to push to his feet and pull her back to him by her hair, making her yelp as it twisted in his hand. He didn't care at all for her right then though as he grabbed his juicy cock with his other hand and aimed it for her mouth, her cries of pain only giving him to the perfect access to shove it deeply into her throat. Natalie gave a huge choke, body heaving as he shoved his slick cock into her mouth, her own gagging betraying her as it meant her throat constricted and then gave him the perfect opportunity to shove her all the way down just as he exploded.

"Oh fuuucckkk..." he groaned, eyes squeezing shut intensely as his body shook and trembled, legs feeling weak as his cock throbbed and jumped in her throat, her nose pressed to his groin as he held her there with both hands now, his other having joined the first in twisting into her blonde locks to hold her down and give her no escape as he emptied his huge load deep into her throat. Natalie gagged hard around him, her hands shoving against his thighs hard as she tried to pull back, desperate for a breath as he used her mouth for his pleasure. Her body heaved, knees struggling on the cold floor as her eyes streamed and saliva ran excessively down her chin around him while he groaned in absolute ecstasy through his orgasm, loving the way her throat contracted and convulsed around him to only heighten the climax. She was strong, but not strong enough to pull free of his grasp as he gasped his peak and emptied several thick, hot bursts of come down her throat to bring it all full circle.

With a final squeeze his orgasm was done, feeling sensitive in its wake as he gave a final clench and then pulled her off his cock, the stunning actress coughing roughly and wetly as she slumped forward onto her hands, barely holding back another retch before she hauled in a huge lungful of air, letting it go with an equally huge sigh before swallowing deeply, never spitting out any of his thick load even as her thick drool slid down her chin and dripped to the floor. She shook her head and spat she get rid of the worst of it as she took several more deep, intense gasps of air, trying to hold them to let her breathing return to normal a bit. Adam meanwhile was taking several gasps of his own, the soulful sensations of profound release spreading through him in the wake of his huge orgasm, feeling his own pulse thumping through muffled ears as he became aware of his shaky legs.

Stepping back, he bumped the sofa once more and let himself slump down onto it, giving in to the overwhelming vibes and zoning out a bit, breathing more calmly as he watched Natalie. The lovely blonde breathed intently and then pushed up from her hands, kneeling on the floor the reach up and wipe her streaming eyes, the tears having rolled down her face and dripped to the ground in the heat of the moment. She gave a murmured sound of relief as she wiped the water from her eyes, flicking her fingers off and wiping again, thankful she had no make-up on else she would've looked like a panda. Her eyes finally focused on him, silence surrounding them save for their breaths, both exhausted after their frenetic session together.

"There, you got a blowjob, we even?" Natalie asked tiredly, letting her playful smile come back to her lips. He couldn't help but laugh, breaking the tension as he extended his hand to her.

"Yeah we're even, definitely even," he said, smiling as he helped pull her from her knees onto the sofa beside him, the actress collapsing down heavily next to him, sliding in against him and immediately resting her head on his shoulder as his arm instinctively pulled around her. They just sat in silence for a couple of minutes, feeling comfortable with each other in the aftermath of their fantastic fuck. He could have never dreamed that he'd be able to bang Natalie Dormer over a game of cards, especially when she was such a good player, but tonight had just been the night he figured, and he had grasped that opportunity with both hands. Natalie was just basking in the satisfaction and relief of a very hard fucking and great orgasm that she hadn't quite realised she'd needed.

"That was great," he breathed, breaking the silence.

"Yeah it was, we need to play high stakes poker more often," she grinned.

"We're not done yet," he murmured with a smile, his hand sliding down to squeeze firmly at her ass.

"No?" she said playfully, already noticing his recovering cock starting to swell into another erection. Sliding her soft hand onto it, she squeezed playfully as he grew rapidly at her touch, starting to slowly slide her hand up and down.

"No, I haven't had everything yet," he said, grabbing her ass harder and then swatting a firm spank onto it. Natalie felt a rush of nerves in her chest, knowing exactly what he was suggesting, thinking of taking his long, thick cock into her ass.

"Fuck...well..." she mumbled, mind racing.

"Nervous?" Adam asked with a grin, asking the obvious as Natalie's eagerness evidently did not meet his own.

"Um... yes, a bit!" Natalie admitted, feeling herself blush, her heart pumping wildly, "I... I don't do anal usually." Her expression changed from nervous to an alluring, naughty smile and her voice took on a seductive note.

"How about you fuck me again in the crew shower? I promise I am going to lick your balls like a good little slut!" she offered. The lighting engineer smiled, taking a second to enjoy that mental image, knowing that he would have to decline her offer.

"I'd really like to fuck you up the ass, though, Nat!" he said, before deciding to calm the nervous woman a bit.

"Look, you really liked my finger up your butt earlier, didn't you?"

"Well... yes, I suppose I did, but..." Natalie reluctantly conceded.

"So how about this," Adam offered, "I am going to eat your ass. I am going to stick my tongue up that tight asshole of yours, gonna kiss it, gonna finger it. I am literally going to make you beg for me to fuck your butt, how about that? If I don't manage that I am going to take you to the showers instead and there you decide what you want to do, agreed?"

Natalie looked at him, wide-eyed. She was stunned by his confidence, though it was undeniably appealing to her. As was the prospect of having the handsome man eat her ass. While she had never engaged in that particular act, the sheer naughtiness of it made her feel all warm in her belly. Ultimately, what did she have to lose? He had promised that it was her decision how far this would go.

"Alright then, you have a deal!" Natalie dramatically announced, her famous lop-sided smirk back on her face as she extended a hand, both of them chuckling as they shook on it.

"Very well!" Adam grinned, feeling eagerness rise in his chest, "Turn around then! Face down, ass up, like the little British slut that you are!"

Natalie mock-gasped at the harsh words, but did not hesitate to comply, turning away from Adam and moving onto all fours on the couch, putting her pert posterior on full display.

"Good," Adam grinned, getting up from the couch, towering over her, "Now spread those cheeks for me, bitch! Show me those holes!"

Natalie bit her lower lip. She enjoyed him talking dirty to her; Especially with what they had planned, it seemed very appropriate. Slowly, she lowered her upper body to the cool surface of the couch, feeling the smooth leather against the side of her face as she reached back behind herself.

Adam watched with naughty delight as Natalie's slim, well-manicured fingers dug into the two creamy cheeks of her ass, sinking just barely into the firm flesh and pulling them apart, lewdly displaying Natalie's flushed pussy as well as her tiny, pink asshole. Seeing the elegant, posh actress present herself in such a way, like some cheap porn hussy, was surreal. Showing off her puckered anus, offering it for him to do with as he pleased, all the while peering back at him over her shoulder with a nervous-excited look in her tantalizing eyes.

Winking at her, maintaining eye contact, Adam went to his knees behind Natalie, getting himself in position. Putting his hands on her cheeks as well, he helped her spread them apart as he leaned in. For a moment he only let his hot, wet breath waft over the petal-soft skin of her buttocks, teasing her with the imminent contact. Natalie's response was poorly disguised; a soft, purring moan as her sphincter twitched tight for a second.

"What a goddamn gorgeous ass!" he praised before he bent down and pressed his lips against the inner cleavage of Natalie's right cheek, planting a gentle kiss before repeating the action on her other cheek.

Natalie gasped at the delicate sensations of having a handsome man bury his face in her posterior. She had expected him to be gruff with her, similar to the way he had fucked her up to this point, but his gentle approach actually eased her up and she soon found herself enjoying the gentle butterfly kisses he placed all along her sensitive ass-crack, getting teasingly close but never quite touching her puckered hole.

"Oh dear..." she moaned as his tongue came into play and she felt the tip dance across her skin, licking her up and down, even encircling her opening without ever going where she expected, now even wanted him to go. She was a tease; often times it was not even intentional, just a by-product of her looks and the way she behaved that drove both men and women mad, but she would have lied if she did not play it up from time to time, enjoying the seductive power she held over people. Right now though, she did not hold any such power. Right now she was being toyed with, face down, ass up, all but begging to be used, yet she was the one being denied. Undeniably, the turning of the tables had her incredibly excited, her slender body shivering with arousal.

"Ohhh!" she cried out and almost jumped when suddenly, finally, that naughty, sensational tongue flickered across her wrinkled hole, a blush spreading across her face, "Oh my lord..."

With the line crossed, Adam proceeded to lick her faster and harder, lapping at Natalie's backdoor with the flat of his tongue, heartened by the positive feedback he was receiving. For added sensation, he slipped his right hand between her thighs and pushed the pad of his thumb up against her clit, sending an extra jolt of pleasure through the actress' body by rubbing her overly tender pussy in time with the swipes of his tongue.

Natalie's eyes fluttered at the pleasure she experienced. Her pouting lips formed a perfect little 'O' with a steady stream of moans and whimpers coming out of it as she got her ass eaten. She could hardly believe the feelings she went through when Adam alternated his broad tongue swipes with teasingly letting the tip of his tongue dance across her entrance. She had to let go of her ass with her right hand to grab a hold of the couch's thick cushion, digging her fingers into the soft padding to master the turmoil of pleasure inside her when that naughty, skilled man focussed his attention purely on her hole. Sealing his lips around her ass, he proceeded to give it a sloppy, tongue-fuelled kiss.

Peering over the raised cheeks of her perfect, little ass, Adam carefully watched the twitches and flinches on Natalie's face as he rimmed her, collecting his data on what got the best response and adapting his technique accordingly. With her eyes closed, her brow furrowed and her teeth cutely biting down on her lower lip there was no question that his performance had her approval. He got further confirmation when he felt her formerly tightly puckered anus relax, her initial nervousness washed away by the sordid pleasure he inflicted. A shudder went through her athletic frame when Adam took advantage and the tip of his tongue invaded her asshole.

"Oooh my..." Natalie grunted gutturally, but her words failed her as Adam began fucking her up the butt with his tongue. She could not help but push her hips back, driven crazy by the intense naughtiness. His thumb rubbing her small, sensitive clit in perfect sync was the perfect completion to the act. Her pussy was so utterly dripping wet at this point that his massaging motions caused lewd, wet noises that mixed in with her slutty moans.

"Ooh! Eat my arse!" she heard the voice, feverish with pleasure, before she even realized it was her own. She sounded so needy and slutty, but she could not help herself, "Lick my tight arsehole, Adam! You're going to... make me come!"

With his tongue buried inside her butthole as far as it would go, she suddenly realized that it was true: she was about to have an orgasm from getting her ass eaten! Her admission only seemed to fuel Adam, who reacted by increasing his efforts, apparently making it his task to find out just how much of his talented tongue he could cram up the gorgeous actress' butt, stretching her pliant hole and intensifying her experience.

"Bloody... FUCK!" Natalie came, hard. Turning her head to bury her face in the cushions, the starlet attempted to muffle her cry of pleasure as she felt a rush of pleasure wash through her body. She bucked back against Adam's face, her sphincter clenching down on his tongue, momentarily forcing it out, but as soon as that momentary tremor had passed he pushed right back inside, swirling his tongue to deepen her orgasm. When the shockwaves of pleasure slowly subsided, Natalie came back down to earth. Adam's tongue was still inside her pliant hole, lazily thrusting in and out while he held her shivering frame, letting her bask in the afterglow for another couple of seconds.

"That was... intense!" Natalie admitted, her face red when she pulled it from the cushions.

"Good," Adam said proudly, pulling his face from between her cheeks before informing her matter-of-factly, "I am going to fuck you up the ass now!"

The actress only moaned, lowering her head. Not only did she not have the energy to try to negotiate any more, she did not even think she wanted it. She sensed him standing up, both of his big, strong hands pulling her cheeks widely apart, then she felt something wet splatter onto her butthole. Natalie blushed deeply, realizing that Adam had just spat onto her spread asshole. The depravity of the entire situation was intoxicating. Never in her life would she have considered that such a lewd act would turn her on, but now she felt herself push her ass up further in a wordless sign of approval.

She felt the smooth head of his cock nestle between her cheeks, push up against her asshole and despite herself she had to restrain herself not to clench up. Feeling him use the tip of his dick to rub his saliva into the periphery of her asshole, her heartbeat quickened. When he lined himself up with her forbidden hole she braced herself for penetration.

"Beg for it, slut!" he said simply. Almost demanding.

Gasping, Natalie turned her head, looking back at that mean man over her shoulder. Adam had a smug look on his face, his eyes gleaming with confidence. She bit her lower lip before she decided to indulge him, giving up the last shred of dignity in the whole situation.

"Please, Adam!" she implored dramatically, playing into his fantasy, "Please fuck my arse! Use me! Make me your bitch, Ada-Oooh!"

The ending of her sentence turned into a loud moan as Adam complied. Pushing forward against the resistance of her ring, the hard work he had put in paid off when she relaxed and the head of his cock slipped into Natalie's ass.

"Fuck, yes!" Adam grunted as the first few inches of his cock sunk into the starlet's asshole. She was so tight, so hot; she was simply sublime. Changing his grip from her ass-cheeks to her hips for a better hold, he slowly but steadily pushed further forward, feeding more and more of his cock into her whilst Natalie was at a loss for words. Propped up on her elbows now, her fingers clawed into the couch's cushion, her eyes wide as saucers as she tried to master the experience of receiving a fat, hard cock up her butthole. It seemingly didn't appear to end; she felt so full, so incredibly stretched and Adam just pushed on!