All Comments on 'Natalie's Dirty Underwear'

by Blucher

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved it, five stars!!! Was wondering why you didn't describe the smell of her ass though? Would love to see you write more of these stories, thanks for sharing.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 11 years ago
Love it more please

I also have smelled and tasted the panties of other women when I get the chance, I had the chance to also pick up a pair of my beautiful step daughters panties because she was using our clothes washer. She had torn them and threw them into the kitchen trash container and I just happened to see them and pulled them out. I was afraid that she had washed them first but my good luck she had not, I keep them in my dresser drawer now and take them out to smell before I go to bed. I would love to be able to lick her pussy or her beautiful ass but I know I never will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun story

Very realistic. Many guys have indulged in similar situations. Some take souvenir for fun later.

menatvmenatvabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed reading this

I have similar fantasies towards my coworker Teresa. Kinda the same in that I know I will most likely not be able to kiss her, go down on her and lick her sweet nether regions. Would love to finally have her panties/jeans to play with. And enjoy them in similar fashion to what you did with the panties in this story. Very erotic! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I truly believe most men have done this with wifes, sisters, daughters, aunts, et al. Very nice story and build up with the erotic finish of looking into her eyes and knowing, then wondering if she ever found out. Nice, keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ummm...

So you live in an apartment building but conveniently have tools in the garage downstairs...? Great story otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Fucking BRILLIANT, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmm

Would you consider making this into an audio? I love the thought of a guy sniffing my used panties. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved it I jack off all the time with dirty panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yummy

Reading that made me so horny i had to get my girlfriends used panties out and smell the lovely pussy on them and make my cock cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum

I get so horny every time i read this and have to get my girlfriends smelly panties and and have a big cum while i smell her pussy and dream of her and licking her pussy and asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet

I do the same with my aunts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous