Natasha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers

Eric could not believe the feeling of being inside a woman's pussy for the first time -- it was the most wonderful feeling in the world -- it was like a thousand delicate fingers were caressing every part of his sensitive knob and shaft -- and he wanted to scream with joy!

"Aw fuck, Tash, its beautiful... I can't believe it... I can't believe I'm actually doing it!"

Eric gripped her hips tightly as he felt her trying to pull away from him, and he looked down at his slickened shaft disappearing deeply one more time into her tight cunt -- then he pulled back and watched with fascination as her inner labia stretched outward, gripping his shaft as firmly as a glove -- and then he plunged into her again.

Natasha timed her moment well -- and just as he withdrew partway again, she prised his grip from her hips with strength that came from nowhere -- and quickly stretched out onto the bed. He tried desperately to keep his cock buried inside of her, but she felt him slip noisily from within her, and she rolled off the end of the bed before he could re-mount her!

Standing up and facing the boy as he looked up at her rather sheepishly, Natasha bent to pick up her tiny white g-string that lay on the floor and quickly stepped into it. As she pulled the tiny garment up past her thighs, she looked down at him scornfully...

"That was a bit naughty, Eric, wasn't it?"

"I'm... I'm really sorry, Tash, but I just couldn't help it!" he said with all sincerity, "Just I've never..."

"Never what?" she asked, gathering a thin-cotton short dress from a chair near her bedside table.

"Well... you know," he said humbly, as he sat on the edge of the bed with his eyes downcast.

Natasha frowned, "What? Don't tell me you're a virgin!"

"Guess I'm not anymore, hey? I gotta thank ya, Tash, you are fuckin' gorgeous! I'll never forget you... ever!"

Natasha shook her head in denial -- how could she ever face his mother again now?

"Eric... I hate to tell you... but you're still a virgin as far as I'm concerned!" she said just a fraction acerbically, "A couple of shaky thrusts partway in a woman does not constitute sexual-intercourse!"

She knew of course that it had been a bit more than that -- and that he had filled her with his long cock completely several times before she had broken free.

Eric got up from the bed and retrieving his shorts, he pulled them up over his partly flaccid penis, "Well, whatever Tash... But one thing is for certain... it felt beautiful to be with you anyway... and I thankyou sincerely from the bottom of my heart."

Natasha watched the youth leave her room with his shoulders slumped, and she sighed remorsefully. Maybe, just maybe she should have let him have sex with her, she pondered wistfully.

Slipping the dress over her head, she heard the backdoor close as Eric went back outside, and she looked over at her marital bed with the big wet patch in the middle of it and she knew she would need to change it. Suddenly, great pangs of guilt washed over her at what she had just done -- exhibitionism was one thing -- but she had really crossed the line now, and she knew it. But there was one other thing she could not deny herself any longer -- and that was how she had enjoyed it all immensely! Oh she loved to tease.

*

A little later, after she had changed the bed and showered, Natasha stood drying herself absently by the dormer window of her bedroom. She looked down to see that Eric had completed the second coat on her shed as far as she could tell. She watched the youth cleaning up and putting the tins of paint and stuff away inside the shed. He had a nice body, she thought, wide shoulders and a flat stomach --and his chest was starting to fill out too, she smiled.

Dropping her towel, Natasha stood completely naked by the window and picked up her brush from the sill and began to groom her long dark hair in slow, careful strokes as she watched Eric slipping his tee-shirt back on. She often stood naked by her window and looked over her yard -- occasionally she would even see Eric's dad in the yard next door reading the paper on his veranda. But it didn't bother her, as there was a reflective film on her windows that helped keep the western sun out, as well as affording some privacy too -- and she was pretty certain that he couldn't see her discreet display.

She watched Eric stand back and admire his hard work, with his hands resting on his narrow hips. The shed did look really good now -- all it probably needed to finish it off was the guttering and facia painted so it matched the house.

Smiling unashamedly, she felt her nipples harden at the prospect of having Eric doing some more work for her, and she chuckled softly -- she would catch-up with him later in the week and see if he would finish the trim off next weekend.

As she brushed her hair, Natasha's free hand drifted down caressingly over her breasts toward her recently washed pussy, and she lightly rubbed herself as she pictured Eric's long tool embedded deep inside of her...

God, he'd been polite, she smiled to herself -- of course she had begun to wonder earlier on if he was ever going to try and fuck her!

Maybe, just maybe she would let it happen again...

* * * * *

Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Natasha Ch. 01 Previous Part
Natasha Series Info

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01 What happens when your best friends mom sees you naked.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories