Natasha Visits the Spy Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he releases my fingers. As I slowly draw back from the hole he whispers to me again. "sit down, and take off your boots, I want to see your pretty feet, please let me see your pretty feet...." I do as he says, feeling possessed by this voice, this situation. I lean with my back against the cold glossy black tile of the wall behind me, stretching out my legs and arching my feet to tease him. The stall separates us, gives us anonymity, yet it still allows a contact so sexual, so erotic. I'm sitting now, petting myself slowly through my sopping pantyhose. Somewhere on the other side of the bathroom wall some loud music starts. I can hear and feel the heavy driving bass through the wall like a dull thudding, rhythmic and steady. I start to take my pantyhose off, I want him to see me naked, I want him to see all of me as I watch myself come, but his voice comes back urgently. A whisper at first, I can no longer easily hear with the music in the background. He raises his voice, and I can hear him, speaking plainly now. "Don't...please don't...please keep them on Ms. Sahkarov...here, you can cut a hole if you like...." Through the peephole comes a small pocket knife. I know what he wants me to do. I open the knife and take the small sharp blade and carefully slice out the crotch panel of the hose. It is wet with my juices. My pussy is now exposed, and my ass if I want it to be. I close the knife and pass it back through, then I pass him the wet scrap of nylon. I press my eye to the hole to see what he does, and watch him, now seated on the toilet, take the fabric to his face and breathe my scent deeply. Then he places it in his mouth and sucks my juices out. I am so transfixed at what he is doing that I do not at first notice what his partner is doing. She is seated on his thigh facing away from me, and she has her own eye pressed to a peephole in the wall opposite mine. Her hands work between her legs as she focuses on a show that I cannot see. As he moans and sucks the juice out of the scrap, she reaches back and takes his thick cock, and guides it to her cunt. Quickly she slides down on it, taking it in all at once.

He is still seated, and now she is fully on his lap, riding his fat cock side-saddle. I can clearly see him pumping in and out of her tight red-haired cunt, her juices running down his shaft. She is bouncing vigorously, but maintaining her eye to the opposite wall. She starts to squeal in pleasure.

I lean back into my stall again, intent on bringing myself to orgasm, and letting him watch as he fucks his girlfriend, when I catch a movement out of the corner of my eye. Protruding through a hole in the opposite wall at waist height is a long thin cock. Heavy, hairless balls hang through the hole beneath them. I reach out with a trembling hand and tentatively heft them, feeling their weight and rolling them between my fingers. The cock is smooth and glistening, bobbing gently up and down. It is so shiny, so hard, it seems crafted out of gold. I had forgotten about the other stall, but clearly its occupant has not forgotten about me. He has been watching my peeping game with the other man, and now he want to play too.

"Suck it!" comes the voice from the other wall. "I want to watch you suck his cock!" The voice is insistent, goading. I feel drawn to the beautiful anonymous organ, and I slide forward off the seat to squat before it, bobbing in front of me, a few inches from my face and lips. I take it gently between the fingertips of both hands and as I hold it like a precious offering, and a drop of glistening liquid forms at the tip. I stick out my tongue to lick it off, and the taste of his juice mingles with the distinctive taste of olive oil. He has prepared himself as a meal for me.

"Suck it! Take it all into your mouth Ms. Sakharov. Let me watch you suck him."

I start at the tip, not sucking, but kissing, planting little kisses from the tip down along the shaft, until I am at the wall and can go no farther. I glance over to the other side of the stall and notice one of the small pictures gliding out to reveal another opening, directly across from this one. As I gently nibble the tender spot where the cock and balls come together, my first voyeur's thick member comes sliding into view through this other hole. It is wet as well, but with the juices of his girlfriend, and not with olive oil.

I am suddenly possessed, no longer teasing and gentle, I crouch with my back to the stall door and take a throbbing cock in each hand. I put my lips on one, then the other, tasting first the mixture of olive oil and male juices on the long one, then the mixture of male and female cum on the thick one. I move back and forth rapidly, taking each deeper in my mouth in turn, until I am deep-throating each. I am lost in lust sucking these two anonymous cocks.

My pussy is practically dripping, and must be filled. I stand, still holding a cock in each hand, and am torn by which to fuck and which to suck. Both men are urging me on, their hoarse voices insistent and driving. "Fuck me, fuck me!" they both insist.

I make my decision, and bend at the wait to take the long oiled cock into my mouth again. It simply fits better down my throat. I push my ass against the far wall and I feel the head of the fat cock pressing between my cheeks. With one hand I stroke the shaft and balls of the cock in my mouth and with the other I reach back to guide the wide head of the fat cock against my dripping cunt. I rub it back and forth against my slippery lips, getting it good and lubed, then slowly, slowly lean back onto it, feeling it fill me inch by delicious inch.

As I feel the wide flange of the head pop in past my tight pussy walls, I start to tremble. As the thick meat is pressed halfway in I am quivering in the throes of orgasm, and as it fills me completely I feel the room spinning as I shake violently. I press my hips against the back wall as I ease the full length of the long shaft down my throat, and I am completely filled with cock. As my orgasmic shaking and breathy moans grow louder and louder, I feel both cocks twitching and shooting their hot loads into my hungry holes. I gobble them down, and then collapse to my knees on the floor.

After what could have been a few minutes, or could have been an hour, my head stops spinning and I compose myself enough to get hastily dressed. As I put my sunglasses back on and stumble down the hall, I wonder how I can ever explain to you what has happened. I want to see how hard it makes you, to tease you with the story of my lusty surrender. I can feel the warm cum starting to drip out as I approach the booth, and know that you will be able to smell it on my breath. I see you have arrived, but can't read your expression behind your glasses.

I scoot in next to you, taking your hand and putting in on my knee. I lean over and give you a long kiss with plenty of tongue. If you couldn't smell him, you would certainly taste him. I reach over to take your already hard cock in my hand, through the fabric of your slacks, and whisper into your ear. "You won't believe what happened to me in the bathroom...."

Your hand sides further up my stocking legs, past the tear in the hose, and I feel you press a finger into my sopping pussy. You take your hand out, press the finger to my lips. As I suck it greedily, you explain "I certainly will believe you, after all, I saw the whole thing." I follow the gesture of your hand toward the stage, where the heavy curtains have been drawn aside to reveal the back wall of the bathroom, not covered in glossy tile as I had supposed, but a sort of black, one-way glass. We have a perfect view into all four stalls, and we watch as my partners, still naked in their booths, bow for the growing round of applause of the club patrons.

"They don't call it the Spy Club for nothing...."

12