Natasja Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers

Natasja is a dark complected girl with brunette hair. She is 5'6" tall and weighs about 120-130 pounds. She is pretty but not stunning. Unlike many other girls you may find, she is not large breasted. Most would call her average in bust size. Her breasts or tits do not stand up; perky they would be called, but sag a little. Her nipples are not huge, but they are almost always sticking out, partially erect all the time. She has dark circular areoles with her nipples in the center. Natasja has a full growth of pubic hair for now. It is not long but covers her pussy completely. Dark and thick, she feels that her pubic hair makes her more womanly. Her hair is dark brown, brunette and shoulder length. She doesn't have long legs but is well proportioned. She is a muscular girl from playing soccer and volleyball in high school. Pleasing to look at but again, not stunning. Most men would want to date her. She has a pretty smile that lights up her face when she does, but due to her upbringing she is a serious young woman.

Her family is very strict, church going. She has attended church for all of her life and believes that sex before marriage is a sin, one not to be taken lightly. She guarded her virginity well. She did not date much and then only with groups of guys and girls so she was very inexperienced. She did not know much about how her body worked, how it could become aroused. Sex to her is something she knows about, that she took classes in health during school, but until she met Fred, she had never seen a man's cock. She had no idea how big a cock would get, not that she would be finding a huge one. Just a normal sized cock would look huge to her.

Now, lets go back to the hotel room.

Natasja, as we left her was on her knees, handcuffed to the couch between her sister's legs. She was naked and Joyce had her panties around her ankles. Natasja had just licked her sister to orgasm, not willingly, but due to a beating. It was the second beating she had received today for not following Fred's orders. Fred, after taking her virginity last night, had her suck him to orgasm this morning and swallow his sperm. Then as she was licking Joyce, Fred opened her ass and fucked her there also. Natasja was ashamed of herself for doing these things and humiliated because she had sucked and allowed her ass to be used in front of her sister. Fred pulled back from Natasja and left her, as she was, naked and kneeling in front of Joyce. He went to the bathroom and washed himself. Then he dressed and returned to the sitting room of the suite.

Joyce had been trying to get her legs closed, but because of how Natasja was cuffed to the couch, she could not. Natasja's head was resting on the cushion between Joyce's legs. She wasn't touching her pussy. She was crying silently, how you could tell was by the tears. Natasja made very little noise this time, just quiet little sobs. Her pussy was a little sore and her mouth and jaw were uncomfortable. What was the most distressing to her was the feeling in her ass. Even with all the lubricant that Fred used it felt raw. It felt like it was still open, also. She felt that what had happened was a mortal sin, even though there was nothing she could have done to prevent it from happening to her.

Fred had brought a towel and used it to wipe Joyce dry between her legs, making her blush deeply. Then he wiped Natasja between her cheeks and down her legs. This started the girl gasping and crying louder.

"Oh shut up, you stupid bitch. You are not hurt and you still have all your parts."

Natasja tried hard to control her sobbing and gasping. You could see her chest heaving with the efforts she was making.

"Let me go, please. I want to get dressed and get out of here. I promise I won't say anything to anyone if you just let me go."

"I don't think so, girl. I have spent a lot of time looking for you and now that I have you I think you and I need to spend more time together."

Natasja began sobbing again when she heard this.

"OK, stop the bawling or I will get the belt again."

Natasja squealed when she heard this and with great effort began to quiet down. She had felt the belt twice today and she had no intentions of feeling it again. Just the mention of it was enough to make her mind. She was now back to where she was before Fred returned, tears but very little noise. Joyce was also very conscious of the belt since she had seen it used on Natasja.

Fred uncuffed Joyce and sat her down.

"Now, Joyce, here is the deal. I want her (pointing at Natasja), and I want your mouth shut. If you will keep your mouth shut, I am willing to pay you $5,000 and let you go. You have to understand that you do not know who I am or where I live, so I wouldn't even have to make that offer to you. If you accept it, you will sign a statement that you have accepted $5,000 for your sister that I will keep. If you don't, you won't be going anywhere either. I will just keep the both of you."


Joyce did not want to leave Natasja, but she also did not want to stay. Then there was the $5,000 also. She was going to refuse the money. Natasja, her face tear streaked, looked at Joyce.

"Take the money and get out of here. I want you to get away. There is no reason that you should stay. Besides Joyce, I don't know if I can stand having you watch him shame me. He isn't going to stop, he is going to degrade and humiliate me. Take the money and go, please."

Joyce bent over and tried to hug her sister. They both started to cry.

"Oh Jesus Christ."

Fred picked up the belt and lashed Natasja again across her ass. She yelped and fell to her side trying to squirm away from him. Joyce put herself between the two of them, a mistake. Fred grabbed her arm and threw her down on the couch. He lifted her skirt and wrenched her panties down. Joyce tried to get up but he held her down with one had and whipped her across her ass. Joyce started screaming as he hit her again and again.

"Shut up and take it. If you keep making noise I will keep on. Once you shut up I stop."

Joyce squealed and the beating continued until she bit her hand to keep the noise down. Finally Fred let her go and stopped whipping her.

"Now, will you take the money and leave?"

Joyce sniffled into the cushions of the couch. Lifting her face she looked at her little sister. Natasja was curled into a ball, shivering, her eyes closed. She looked at Fred through blurry eyes.

"If I say no, I won't take the money, what will happen to me?"

"See her? Do you want to end up like that too?"

Joyce shuddered and lowered her head to the couch again. Faintly she heard her sister.

"Joyce, please. Take the money and leave. Go home to mummy and daddy. Tell them I disappeared. Use the money to make something of yourself, please." Joyce looked at Fred again. Beginning to sob once more she softly said:

"I'll take the money if you promise not to hurt my sister."

"I promise not to hurt her anymore than she deserves."

With that Fred sat and counted out $5,000 and handed it to Joyce.

Wiping her eyes, she found her purse and thrust the money into it. She knelt next to Natasja and held her as best she could. Kissing her on the cheek, she stood, glared at Fred and walked to the door. Turning for one last look at her little sister, she sobbed once more and opening the door she left.

Fred rushed to the bedroom and gathered together his things and Natasja's clothes. He threw them into a case and returned to the sitting room. Getting a coat from the closet he unfastened Natasja from the couch and put the coat on her. He cuffed her hands behind her and taking the case, led her from the room.

Fred led Natasja down the stairs and out of the hotel. He flagged a cab and they left the one place where Joyce knew to find them.

Fred hustled Natasja out of the hotel and flagged down a cab. He had the driver circle the block and park on the other side of the street. Waiting and watching, Fred sat back comfortably. Natasja sat huddled against the side of the cab away from him as far as she could. Suddenly Fred sat up. Natasja looked out the window towards the hotel they had just been in. Two police cars pulled up and officers got out and purposefully went into the hotel.

"I thought she would do that, the cunt. Driver, let's go now."

As the cab pulled away from the curb, Fred gave directions to another hotel. Natasja whimpered a little, knowing that he had out planned her sister. She had hoped that Joyce would be able to do something for her, but it had not worked out. Fred had her and had gotten away from the police that Joyce had told about her. She was completely depressed and despondent. Natasja had hoped to get away or to be helped, but nothing was working as she wanted. She was still with the man who had raped her. Even as she was feeling despondent, she resolved to be strong and fight back as much as she could.

As the cab got into traffic, Fred spoke to the driver.

"What do you think, is she good looking?"

The driver looked in the rear view mirror.

"It's hard to tell, I really can't see much of her where she is sitting."

Fred reached over and pulled Natasja to the middle of the cab. She did not resist this, but when he reached for her coat and unbuttoned the top button with a smile on his face, Natasja began to struggle.

"Please don't…don't, please.

As she squirmed and twisted away from him, Fred reached over and grabbed her hair, pulling her head to his face.

"Sit still and behave. I might not be able to correct you here and now, but I do not forget misbehavior. You may want to remember that, girl."

Natasja still struggled with him. She did not want what she was afraid he was going to do. Fred slapped her face, shocking her. It was the first time that he had hit her other than on her ass and she was unprepared for it. She began to sob again but all resistance was gone. She felt his hands on her coat again, the buttons being undone, one by one. She let her head fall back on the seat and closed her eyes. Finally all the buttons were undone and Fred pushed the coat away to each side of her. Natasja was exposed to Fred and the cabdriver. Fred reached out and pinched her left nipple, making her gasp and her eyes open. As she looked ahead, she could see the cabdriver's eyes in the mirror. Fred tugged and twisted her nipple. She gasped softly and felt it becoming erect. She blushed and closed her eyes again. There was nothing she could do to stop him. He reached over and pinched and twisted her right nipple until that too was erect.

"Can you see good enough now? What do you think of the little slut?"

"I can only see down to just below her tits."

Fred laughed and told Natasja.

"Get up on your knees and face the back of the cab."

She moaned softly and struggled to turn herself with her hands cuffed behind her back. It took a while but she finally was kneeling on the seat, leaning against the seat back. Fred turned her face to him and said..

"Look at me. I want to see your expression."

Natasja turned her head to him and looked at him. She felt his hands on her legs and then the coat sliding upwards. She closed her eyes and then opened them again. She looked at Fred with loathing as he lifted her coat over her ass, baring it to the driver.

"Move your knees apart. Let him see your cunt, slut."

Natasja blushed again and tears started running out of her eyes. She did not make a sound, but moved her knees apart so that her cunt was in plain sight. Fred looked at her and smiled at her obvious embarrassment and shame. The cab driver grinned.

"She has one fine ass and a pretty little cunt, Mister. Is she tight?"

"She was a virgin until last night, weren't you, slut?

"Yes Sir, I was a virgin until you raped me last night.

"Her ass is red, Mister. What happened?"

Fred laughed and looked at Natasja.

"Tell him what happened."

Natasja sobbed out loud at hearing that. Fred let her cry for a bit. Then he grabbed her chin and turned her face to him again. Smiling at her he nodded.

"I was disciplined for not obeying, Sir. Once for not sucking fast enough and once for fighting back against him. I was beaten with a belt."

Once she got the words out of her mouth she lowered her head and sobbed softly. Fred left her there and leaned back. She was coming along nicely, he thought. The cab pulled up to the new hotel. Natasja did not notice where they were until she felt the cab slowing and stopping. Fred had quickly opened the door and was pulling her out behind him. She moaned as she realized that she was going to be pulled out of the cab with her coat still around her waist. Humiliated, she squirmed, trying to get it to fall, to cover her. She failed. Natasja came out of the cab with her ass bare. As Fred stood her up, the coat fell down around her legs but it was still unbuttoned. It was partly open, showing a lot of her right leg and skin up her belly to her tits. Fred looked at her.

"Please sir, please do up my coat. I will be good, a good girl, if you will do that for me. Please?"

Fred reached out and buttoned two buttons near the middle of the coat. Natasja sighed in relief and allowed herself to be pulled into the hotel. She had forgotten about the handcuffs with her concern about exposing herself. Now she felt them and was ashamed that people might see her cuffed. They would wonder about her. She was unhappy, but knew that they were not coming off. Fred led her to the registration desk where she stood quietly while he checked in. Then he led her to the elevator while a bellboy trailed behind them with Fred's case. They went up to their floor and followed the bellboy to their rooms. He opened the door for them and Natasja felt the cuffs come off her wrists. As the bellboy sat down the case and turned to them Fred spoke.

"Give him your coat to hang up, Natasja."

She stared at him with an expression of humiliation on her face and stood still, unmoving.

"Give him your coat, girl, NOW."

With a sob bubbling in her throat, she undid the two buttons. Looking down at the floor she let the coat slid off her shoulders and caught it with her hands. With tears running down her cheeks she held the coat out with one hand, the other covering her pussy. As the shocked bellboy took her coat she stood unmoving, her breasts heaving with her breathing. As he took it, she covered her breasts with the hand that had held the coat.

"Arms at your sides. I am sure he has seen a naked woman before." With an audible moan, Natasja lowered her arms to her sides. She stood naked and exposed in front of a man she had just met 5 minutes ago. The bellboy stared at her and finally hung her coat in the closet. He turned back to Fred and Natasja. Fred tipped him and looked at him, then Natasja.

"You can touch her tits if you want to."

Natasja began to cry out loud but did not move. The bellboy grinned and reached for her. His hands cupped her tits and lifted them. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples making them hard again. Natasja was breathing hard and crying as she felt the strange hands on her. He squeezed her tits and she gasped, looking up into his face and then lowering her eyes once again to the floor. The bellboy continued to fondle and squeeze her until Fred told him it was enough. He left with a smile on his face. Natasja was still crying.

"Oh for god's sake stop it. You may as well get used to it. It won't be the last time."

She struggled to quiet down and the sobbing stopped, but her chest was still heaving. Fred led her to a table and chairs in front of the window. He sat her down on a chair. Then he cuffed one wrist and fastened the other end of the cuff to the chair leg. Without saying a word, he left the room, leaving her restrained and naked. Natasja sat with her eyes to the floor, waiting. Before long, Fred returned with a bag from the gift shop. He unfastened her cuff from the chair and made her stand. He dragged her into the bathroom. Once there he sat her on the edge of the bathtub. Removing his purchases from the bag he set a razor, shaving cream and scissors on the sink. Then he turned to her again and made her open her legs.

Fred knelt in front of her and took the scissors. He reached to her pubic hair and began to snip the hair shorter. As he did this, Natasja looked down and moaned. She did not struggle or cry. Her tears were all cried out by now. But, her breathing quickened again making her chest rise and fall noticeably. Fred continued with his clipping of her hair. Finally he set the scissors down and reached for the shaving cream. Squirting some onto one hand, he forced her legs wider apart and applied the cream to her remaining hair. He rubbed it in good and then reached for a towel to dry his hand. Next he took the razor and started to shave her. This started Natasja on another crying jag. She was so humiliated by having this done to her. Fred took his time and shaved all of her hair off except for a small strip above her cunt. Then he wiped off the excess and looked at her between the legs.

"Take a look."

Natasja looked down and saw that she had no hair left on her pussy lips, just a little strip to show she was old enough to be a woman. She closed her eyes and struggled to stop crying once more.

"Turn over and get on your knees, your belly over the side of the tub." As if she was hypnotized, Natasja did as she was told. Fred took the shaving cream once again and this time he lathered her between her ass cheeks and down to her anus. She shuddered as he was doing this to her, but made no effort to struggle or get away. Shortly she felt the razor scraping the hair from between her cheeks and down to her pussy. When he had finished this, Fred wiped her clean again and then applied some lotion to her, reaching between her legs as she knelt to lotion her labia also. Natasja shivered as he did this.

Now Fred led her to the bedroom and made her lay on the bed with her legs dangling over the edge. He knelt between them and opened her labia with fingers from each hand. He then lowered his face to her pussy and began to lick to her. Natasja moaned as he did. Soon she was moaning for a different reason than shame. Fred expertly aroused her and licked her until she had a jolting orgasm. Natasja whimpered as she came on his mouth on tongue, twitching and squirming on the bed. Fred left her when she started to settle down and came back with a towel, wiping her again. Then he lotioned her pussy once again.

Taking her by the hand, he led her back to the table, cuffing her once more to chair leg. Then he called room service and ordered breakfast for the two of them. Natasja was in a fog and heard nothing. She sat and stared out the window of the suite.

Natasja was still looking out the window of the suite when she heard a knock at the door. She whimpered softly to herself and looked to the door, then to Fred. He was up and moving to the door. Glancing at her, he smiled. As he reached the door, you could hear "Room service".

Fred opened the door and a young woman pushed a room service cart into the room. Natasja lowered her eyes to the floor, blushing. She was still naked and fastened to the chair she sat on. The young woman stopped with her mouth open, staring at her.

"You can set the order on that table."

The room service waitress began pushing the cart again until it was next to Natasja. She took the covered plates and coffee from the cart and set them on the table, but could not take her eyes off the naked woman sitting at it. Fred moved behind Natasja and put his arms around her.

"You can look, she hates it, but she has no choice in the matter."

The young woman stared at Natasja. Fred put his hands under her tits and lifted them. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples. Natasja was so ashamed, partly for being naked, partly because her treacherous nipples hardened almost immediately when Fred touched them. She kept her eyes downcast and moaned softly.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers
123456...9