All Comments on 'Nathan's Secret'

by SlamDuncan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dutch513dutch513about 11 years ago
hot story

good job that was one hot story keep going and I will keep reading .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good job, again!

Great writing, good story, and I love your gentle sense of humor. More, please!

TonyM823TonyM823about 11 years ago
next chapter

Keep going with this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mary?

Who the fuck is Mary?

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanabout 11 years agoAuthor
Mary?

At the end of the day, Mary, Colleen's mother, or Betty would strip off their dirty clothes and throw the kids in the bathtub together.

nuff said

MissFeatherclitMissFeatherclitabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

Great stuff. I love the whole series. Slam, you can eat my pussy any old time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

I have read many stories from many different writers and yours are by and far the easiest to read. I dont mean simple i mean it flows seamlessly without leaving to much to guess. Keep it up!

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
wow

now that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Let the cat fight begin, right no one will ever put 2 and 2 together, especially Colleen. The only question would be was is it a one time thing or not at least on her part.

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
good but

all over the place,tells us who's his family is but not hers,watches sister lezbo act she says come out little bro but then you just move on to another part of story

and in the end never did fuck his "best friend"

don't know if your thinking a P2 but i really believe you need to be & ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

To Slamduncan (author): I love this series of stories and each one I read gives a bit more information into the upbringing of Nathan and Colleen, you have succeeded in successfully bringing many people into the series and the sex is downright hot!!

However I do have a slightly negative comment to make, this has nothing to do with your writing, but the first story I read was Colleen, Nathan and Julie, I then bought up your story list and started reading the others. As I read more and more of them I realised that I was flicking back and forth along the timeline and some stories pre-dated others, I believe they would read a lot better if they were ordered so that the story developed naturally, (which they probably were when you wrote them). But it is difficult to know which one comes before the next and so on. If I understand correctly then the order should be: Rob's Initiation; Rob and Susie; Colleen, Kathleen and Rob; Nathan and Colleen (which follows an identical line to the previous story); Nathan's Secret, Colleen and Nathans First Time; the Colleen and Nathan Bare it all Series; Colleen, Nathan and Julie; Colleen, Nathan, Julie and Josh; finishing with the Julie's Journal series. Am I right in thinking that this is the intended order?? It is very difficult to understand this from the order on your submissions page...

To brosismom (commenter) after your recent comment: This story is part of a whole series which center on the relationship between Colleen and Nathan. This is mentioned in the above comment.

exhultantexhultantover 5 years ago

Glad he had pre-intercourse fun as that raises the level of excitement. Nothing beats the act of intercourse with the "must have" creampie inside her vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well good thing he's basically a naive idiot, only having had sex with his sister a number of times before he gets around to eventually making love with his bestie, that way he won't realize his little 'virgin' wallflower has been fucked senseless by her brother and isn't so ignorant, naive or inexperienced as she should be, hehe. Yah, kinda sexist (?) considering he did the same thing.

While he *definitely* needed some training (yeesh!!) to get his dick under control, just so he didn't totally wreck and ruin his first, second, third attempts at sex with his bestie (and honestly, pc training isn't going to fix his premie issue, just help keep from shooting like a fire hose, he'll still be stopping, waiting to calm, restarting, stopping, restarting, over and over, until he sorts out his sensitivity issues! Squeeze that dick harder while jacking off with minimal lube so you get the friction and drag it out for an hour, when you get there without blowing you should be fine, hehe) ...anyway personally, hypocrisy aside, I would be hurt to find out my my previously hymen intact virgin wallflower bestie can suddenly take me in painlessly, like we'd been doing it for ages,the first time we had sex! I don't want to hurt my best friend, but then again for our first time, I really kinda do, even if I'm being very gentle. A weird twist of both I guess, plus expectations. I'd certainly want to ingrain in my memory the pain on her face, her cries, trembling, then hopefully the pleasure and ecstasy. Her legs shaking, those cute toes stretching out and curling up in both situations, her nails digging into my arms, raking my back. Her teeth biting into my shoulder either helping me last longer or pushing me over the edge!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous