Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very erotic ending - loved it!

Great job building up to the hot ending. Well written and original. Looking forward to the next story.

TMJ2000TMJ2000almost 13 years ago
great story

Another great story keep them cumming

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
I like

I am a nineteen year old virgin with an eight plus incher. Would Ann be my first, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
But Poor Stupid Hubby

She isn't all his now. Somebody else owns her pussy, too. And next vacation it sounds like it will belong to Mike, too. And now that it s been given away by both hubby and Ann, it will probably be out there for anyone with a big cock or that just asks for it.

Gary13Gary13almost 13 years ago
But Poor Stupid Hubby? Really?

This is a good story. I gave it five stars. I hope it earns the coveted red H.

I find it revealing that a Poor Stupid Anonymouse thinks a woman will go with the guy with the biggest dick. Shows his insecurities, don't you think?

When you settle down with a partner, has she had any prior sexual experience? Do you think maybe, just maybe, one of those was bigger than you? If one of them was bigger, why do you think she ended up with you? Don't all women crave the biggest dick they can find? Such nonsense!

In fact, most intelligent women know that although a big dick can be fun, there's more to a long-time, loving relationship than riding a horse cock. Having an occasional fling is like going for a ride on the back of a friend's motorcycle - it's a fun and exciting distraction, but you know she's not going home with him. At least not to stay.

As a couple (if you were a couple, for many of the Poor Stupid Anonymice), do you always go out to dinner, to a movie, to a sporting event only with your partner? Do the two of you sometimes enjoy life's enjoyments with friends? If not, I suspect you live a very boring life.

Stop judging others by what your (narrow) mind allows you to believe is right. What's right for you may not be right for others.

If you don't like people whose horizons are beyond yours, just quietly enjoy what you have, and let the rest of the world enjoy their lives without your rude, unsolicited condemnation.

Stop reading erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Don't retire. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good hike followed by a good hump

Very enjoyable. Consenting adults giving and accepting pleasure is what life should be all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow fantastic loved it

great story, seems very real to me

m_w_k2005@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

One of the best trips my wife and I had was when she, I and two of my friends went for two weeks camping in Glacier Natinal Park. By the third night we had all lost our inhibitions and she was servicing us around the campfire. Those two weeks she must have been fucked over a hundred times. One of the best thing as out in an open meadow in the middle of the day where all of us fucked ourselves silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Other than your misspelling of "rappel" and "rappelling," it was a great story!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Our vacation , or how my wife became a whore and made me a cuck in Yosemite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous