National Park Backpacking Trip Exceeds All Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Mike and I were watching, Mike asked Nick if he had ever had a woman touch his cock, to which Nick sheepishly replied no. For a moment Ann looked stunned, but then a big smile came across her face. By grabbing his cock, she turned Nick and backed him up until he was sitting on the side of the hot tub. She then moved her head to just in front of his cock. Nick was no longer able to reach Ann's tits as they were under water, so he just looked down at her head. With her eyes looking directly up at Nick, Ann licked the top inch or so of Nick's cock. Nick immediately let out a moan and rolled his head back. With that, Ann began running her tongue up the entire length of Nick's cock. As she repeated doing this, she worked his balls in one of her hands. Mike and I had by this point moved to each side of Nick and Ann. It was then that I noticed that Mike was groping Ann's tits underwater while she was working on our virgin tour guide.

With the moans from Nick getting louder, Ann began to suck on his cock. Even though she was only getting about half of his cock in her mouth, her rubbing the base of his cock with one hand and working his sac with the other was really pushing Nick to the brink. When Nick announced he was about to cum, Ann lifted her mouth from his cock and began to furiously pump his cock. Within seconds Nick was moaning loudly as he began to shoot his load onto his very fit chest. Ann continued to milk his cock for every last drop of cum, even licking the head of his cock with her tongue. When Nick's cock had softened, Ann looked up at him and said that she hoped that he enjoyed his first blow job and that he would remember the older woman that gave it to him.

As Ann returned to sitting down in the hot tub, Mike let his hand fall from her breast and Nick excused himself to go clean off. I commented that I'm guessing that was better than when Nick jerked himself off a few nights earlier. When I explained what had happened to Mike, he commented that Nick had told him how incredible he thought Ann was even though she was about twice his age. Mike went on to say that although it's not his place to say, that he thinks it would be totally unbelievable if Ann broke Nick's virginity. When Ann said that the first time should be with someone you really have feelings for, both Mike and I said that as nice as that may sound, it rarely works out that way. Mike said that his first was with a girl that also did not know what she was doing and they fumbled around so much that it was not a great experience for either one of them and that relationship ended a few weeks later. When I chimed in that I agreed that the best case scenario possible is to do it that first time with your soul mate. But since that's not always possible, doing the first time with someone that can put you at ease and help you through it would make it just as memorable.

To my astonishment Ann appeared to actually be thinking about it. As aroused as I had become, I suddenly wondered if I would be comfortable seeing another man's cock buried into her pussy, the same pussy that only I had ever been allowed to penetrate. As Nick returned to the hot tub with a smile the beamed confidence and total satisfaction, I realized that I'd not only be ok with it, but that I needed to see this kid's cock penetrate my hot wife's pussy. With that I moved right next to Ann and began to rub her breast. When Mike noticed this, he did the same on the other side of Ann. As Nick thanked Ann for a night he'd never forget, Ann just said you are very welcome.

When Ann turned her head to me and was about to say something, I met her lips with mine and we began a very passionate kiss. As we continued to kiss, I dropped my hand from her breast down to her thigh and gently pulled it towards me spreading her legs apart. As I slowly move my hand up her smooth thigh, I was surprised to bump into another hand that was massaging her pussy through her swimsuit. I opened my eye momentarily to see Nick watching as Mike and I were feeling up my wife. I had begun to stroke my cock when Ann's hand moved across my leg and pushed my hand aside to allow her to take over. As I continued to passionately kiss her, I looked and based on the positioning and movement of Ann's other arm, knew that she was also stroking Mike's cock.

As Ann and I broke our kiss, I watched as Mike dropped his head to her right breast. Ann moaned and tried to unsuccessfully arch her back to get her entire breast out of the water to allow better access for Mike. Realizing this Ann slowly moved up the side of the hot tub until she was sitting on the edge. At that point she arched her back and let her head back. The sight of her sitting on the edge of the hot tub with her breasts pointing to the stars was the most erotic I had ever seen. As Mike climbed out of the water to resume working on her right breast, I moved between her legs to rub her pussy. Within seconds Nick had moved to Ann's other side and began working on her left breasts. When I slid Ann's bikini bottom material to the side of her engorged pussy lips, she let out a loud moan.

I immediately went to work on her pussy with my tongue and fingers. It normally takes a little bit of work to get fingers inserted into her tight cunt, but not this night. I easily slid three and then four in and was considering trying to fist her when she began to moan loudly and thrust her body. I left three fingers in and began to quickly lick her clit as I looked up to see Mike and Nick practically maul her incredible tits. Within seconds, her body began to shudder as she moaned one last time reaching a powerful orgasm. Each of us guys just sat on the edge of the hot tub, watching Ann recover and not knowing if we were in store for anything else.

After a few minutes, Ann looked at the three of us and said thank you and told us that each of us made her feel so sexy and desired that she thinks things may have gone too far. She then went on to say that she appreciated that none of us tried to force her to do anything and that we just let things happen naturally. Just when each of us though the fun was over for the night, she shocked us once more by saying she'd like to do one more thing if that was ok with us, but that we'd need to move into the cabin to do it.

The three of us guys were like horny teenage boys as we followed my sexy wife into the cabin only wearing her bikini bottoms. When Ann walked over to one of the beds, she removed her bikini bottoms and asked Nick if he'd be willing to let her break his virginity. It was obvious that Nick was tongue-tied as he finally babbled that it would like a fantasy come true with such a beautiful mature woman. Ann laid vertically across the twin bed, so her head was near the edge on one side and her ass was just hanging off the other side. Mike and I sat on each side of Ann and began to gently rub her still sensitive tits. Nick finally moved forward and touched Ann's pussy. As she became more comfortable, after her post-orgasm sensitivity, each of us began to get a little more physical and it was obvious that Ann was again becoming aroused.

When it appeared that her pussy lips were very moist, I commented to Nick that he should dry hump her for a while, knowing that would really get her aroused. See a nine inch cock dry hump my wife was incredible. The length of his cock made Ann shudder each time he slid the entire length of his cock across her pussy lips. As Mike and I continued working on her tits, we slowly shifted her up a bit so her head was hanging just off the edge of the bed. When Mike pulled his mouth from Ann's breast she turned to him and he lowered his cock. I watch as she began to slowly lick the underside of his cock. As this continued, it was obvious that she was again approaching another orgasm, so I looked at Nick and gave him a nod that he immediately knew what it meant. I then whispered for him to go slow.

As he pulled his cock back down her pussy lips, I watched as he lined up his virgin cock with my wife's pussy. Nick pushed the first inch in slowly before bringing it back out. I then watched as he pushed in a couple of inches and again pulled back out. Ann was moaning and told Nick that she wanted to be his first, so please make love to her. Nick continued to gradually work his cock deeper and deeper into Ann's pussy by going in a bit more each time and then pulling all the way out. Ann had now reached up with her right hand and was holding Mike's cock as she sucked on its tip. I resumed watching Nick slowly work his 9 inch cock into her pussy. Seeing him pull it all the way out and then slowly pushing it back in was unreal as it did not seem possible that her pussy would be able to get that much cock in her. I continued to watch as he got within about an inch of fully burying his manhood. He again slowly pulled it out.

Acting more like an expert than a virgin, he teased her a bit by grabbing his cock and dragging it over her engorged pussy lips. Ann let out a muffled moan and when I turned to see why, I was shocked to see that her head was now hanging over the bed, her hands were at her side and Mike had his entire cock stuffed in her mouth. Not only was my wife getting fucked by this virgin 9 inch cock, but I was seeing her deep throat a cock for the first time in her life. Watching Mike and Nick slowly pull their cocks out and then bury them into my wife was more than I could take, as I sat back on the bed and started to jerk off.

I'm not sure how much longer it went on, but the sight of Ann lying across the bed with her pussy being filled by a huge cock, her mouth being filled by another and her incredible breasts heaving in and out was a sight I will never forget. Mike came first shooting his load down Ann's throat, then I proceeded to shoot my load onto the bed before Nick finally tensed up and shot his virgin sperm deep into my wife.

Ann got up off the bed and headed for the shower while the three of us guys just sat that probably still in disbelief of what had just happened. When we finally settled into bed, Ann whispered to me that she loved me and that she hoped I wasn't mad. I told her not at all, because it kind of made up for the fact that I had slept with another girl before meeting Ann. I also told her thank you for an unbelievable night, for being the sexist woman on the planet, but most of all for being mine. We snuggled tightly as we slept for the last night of our wilderness adventure.

Mike prepared breakfast as usual the next morning and we packed up and said our good-bye's prior to the new couples getting there. Nick came over to both Ann and I and with tears in his eyes thanked us both and said that he'd never forget his first time. Within minutes the vans came and we loaded up as the next set of hikers unloaded.

Ann and I have not really talked about what happened since we got back home, but when some friends of ours asked us what our next exciting vacation would be, Ann smiled as I said we may just go back to Yosemite again.