Natural Born Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Candy cried out, beside herself.

The man mercilessly fucked Candy long and hard in this position, for what seemed like an eternity for the young woman. The chair they were one was one of those cheap folding metal chairs, and it creaked and bent underneath the pair's rigorous love-making. All the girl could manage to do was clutch onto the chair and hang on, screaming out the entire time. Her pussy was a sloppy mess for the television audience, but they could also hear every carnal noise as well: from the creaking chair, to the wet squelching sounds coming from Candy's slit, and even the faint slap of Carl's flailing nut-sacks as they smacked into the girl with each hard down-stroke of cock.

At times the cameraman went in for a close-up of that hard dick action, knowing that Carl's gigantic cock would look amazing on large screen HD screens across America spearing that tiny little reporter's cunt. Other times he'd zoom out, having both of them in the frame and showing off their frantic coupling to good effect. And every now and then the cameraman would get close to Candy's face, just to see how eleven inches of dick felt like, the aching expression written clearly all over her face.

But Carl was only human, and hadn't had sex with a woman for about a year. His normal sexual constitution wasn't lasting as long as he wanted it to, and he could feel the desperate need for release in his testicles. It didn't surprise him since Candy looked so sultry underneath him, taking every inch of he gave her - squealing and mewling out uncontrollably - her stunning body squirming and contorting from their torrid union.

"OH SHIT!! I'm gonna CUM!!" the inmate gasped out, his breath ragged. His hips had sped up, and he was somehow fucking the gorgeous blonde even faster than a moment ago.

"AAAHHH!! NOOOOO!! OHGAWD!! PLEASE DON'T CUM INSIDE ME!!" protested Candy, her cute baby blue eyes wide as saucers.

Carl only chuckled at the girl and continued to ram her with his dick until he felt the jizz deep within his balls churn and boil. He jammed his cock deep inside Candy's love-hole and stayed there, grunting out loudly as he began to spurt out his load of cock-juice.

"OH FUCK – YEAH – FUCK – YEAH – FUCK – UNNHHH!! TAKE THAT, YOU BITCH!!" Carl yelled out.

"UNNNNNNHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!! NOOOOOOOO!!" Candy replied in anguish.

She could feel load after load of gushing cum spraying deep inside her womb, coating her vaginal walls, defiling her in front of millions of viewers. Candy felt unimaginably ashamed as he ejaculated inside of her, in public, and in front of a camera. The inmate tensed for a few moments more, moaning in ecstasy, before he began to pump his shaft in and out of her cunt again, pushing out his white hot spunk violently. The more he did this the more jism spewed out of the reporter's little slit, spraying out and dribbling down the crack of her ass and then onto the seat below.

The blonde was wide-eyed and stunned because from her angle when she looked at Carl's cock fucking her slowly, Candy could see the lens of the camera behind him, getting a really good view of the dick action and her face as well. She realized it was one of those awful porn camera angles, and was completely embarrassed, closing her eyes to try and shut out the distressing thoughts in her mind.

But Carl wasn't finished yet with the luscious young woman. His dick was still rock hard and he was pumping it in and out of Candy's creamy, cum-filled cunt for a reason. Once his cock was nicely coated with sticky semen, he pulled out of the girl and turned standing sideways, with his profile to the camera. This way his erect member could be seen jutting out and the audience at home could get a real good look at how long he was. Still sitting on the metal chair in a daze, Candy looked up at the man with a puzzled expression.

Carl pointed at his dick, dripping with cock-juices. "Get that gorgeous little mouth of yours over here and clean me up!" he ordered.

Candy hesitated for a moment, fear and embarrassment all over her face, before she nodded to the man. She had already gone this far, she figured, and there was still that threat he made to her about taking her asshole, which was the last thing she wanted! So the reporter picked herself up and dropped to her knees, unconsciously licking her lips. Gazing at the huge prick before her, she wrapped her ruby red lips around Carl's shaft and began to slurp up the man's jizz.

"That's right - show me what a bitch in heat you are!" said the inmate in amusement, quivering in pleasure at Candy's talented oral efforts. "Ohhh – fuck! Lick off that nasty cum – slurp it all up into that nasty little mouth of yours! Shit – where'd you learn to suck dick like that!? Damn, you're good!"

It felt so wrong – so illicit – to perform this indecent act, in front of so many people. Carl's cock was so immense and hard against her lithe tongue, and she could feel the heat and power of it as she licked and gobbled him up between her luscious lips. Candy tried to ignore Carl's scathing words as well as the camera just inches away from her face, but it was nearly impossible to do so. Trying to concentrate on her blowjob, Candy sucked up as much gooey jism as she could until she had a good mouthful. She looked up at Carl to show that she was obediently fulfilling her part of the bargain.

"Fuck – that's beautiful!" mumbled Carl. Placing a hand on the girl's head to twist her so that she was facing the camera directly, and then said, "Open up that pretty little mouth of yours! Show the viewers at home what a nasty slut you are! That's right – show them that mouthful of filthy cum!"

What else could Candy do but comply with the man's orders? Candy opened her mouth wide, shame-faced, so that the cameraman could get a very clear shot of all the white gooey cock-juice in her mouth.

"Ohhhh – nice! Be a good girl – gargle that cum! That's right – look at you gargle all that bubbly cum, bitch! Oh yeah!"

Candy instantly obeyed the perverted inmate, and gargled the bubbly semen in her mouth even as some of it escaped down the corners of her mouth. She couldn't bear to stare into the camera, and made the mistake of looking at the monitor at the back, only to see a close-up of her pretty face. It was shocking to see how slutty she looked! The reporter quickly turned her gaze to the camera, unable to watch herself anymore.

"Fucking beautiful! Now swallow that nasty cum!" Carl said maliciously, licking his lips. His right hand was now pumping his still-erect dick, getting ready for round two; he'd been in jail for a year and sure wasn't going to fuck this total babe only once!

The blonde hesitated for a tiny moment before closing her eyes and gulping down the nasty fluid. It tasted bitter and vile to her, and ingesting it wasn't much better since the sperm seemed to take clog up her throat and took forever to get down to her stomach. Once it did, Candy could breathe again, but the stench of semen still seemed so powerful and clung in her mouth, every breath a reeking reminder of her depraved oral deeds.

When Candy opened her eyes she received a nasty surprise – a cock slapping against her face! The girl cried out but knew she couldn't stop the man, so she silently took the punishment. Again and again the inmate slapped his sex sausage against the pretty blonde, leaving marks of wetness on Candy's cheeks wherever his dick had slapped her, as she tried not to flinch from the lewd contact.

Then the man twirled the bulbous tip of his cock against Candy's lips, sticking it in only an inch or so, making her kiss and lick it for the camera. He raked the round cock-head against the reporter's white teeth, then had her swirl her lithe tongue and played with that for a bit, before rubbing it against her sweet, lush lips once more. It wasn't long before Carl was probing further and further into Candy's lusciously hot mouth with his lustful cock, spearing her between the lips lasciviously. She had such beautiful lips that the man couldn't help himself, digging deeper and deeper to drown out the girl's guttural groans of despair.

This led to deeper mouthfuls of cock, until Carl had buried as much of his eleven-inch shaft as he could down Candy's esophagus. The man was mercilessly pumping his hips back and forth, driving his cock – so obscenely massive and black in contrast to the pale blonde – down her throat. He was able to stab over half of his dick into the girl, which he thought was pretty good for a stuck up little bitch like this. Once he got to this point, Carl held onto Candy's ponytail and began to brutally fuck her throat.

"Oh FUCK YEAH! Take that, you slut!" grunted the convict.

He didn't hold back, and soon Candy was struggling for breath, coughing up spit and choking on Carl's chocolaty treat. Candy moaned loudly, and emitted deep pleading mewls that she hoped Carl would pick up on, and give her some rest periods between gagging on cock. But Carl didn't care – he just continued to throat-fuck the young beauty until her jaws ached, sticky streams of saliva spilled down her chin to the floor, her mouth totally ravaged. The inmate did take his dick out of Candy's mouth now and then, but this was rather infrequent, and he only did so to marvel at the ropey strings of spit that connected his pole to the girl's pouty mouth. Then he quickly stabbed his cock between her lips as Candy tried to gulp in as much air as she could, before gagging on the man's dick once more.

What Carl was doing to the blonde was so lewd and crude that it sent him over the edge – much quicker than he anticipated. But Candy was too damn gorgeous, and the way she let him defile her was too much for the big black man. Much to the girl's dismay Carl accelerated his fucking, the lurid sounds of his vast stiffy stirring inside Candy's mouth only amplifying his desire. Then he grunted loudly, pushing Candy's head towards his groin, holding her there as she struggled against her muscular tormentor.

Candy had about three-quarters of Carl's dick stuffed down between her lips when the man began to spew out his awful cock-juice, cumming with just as much ejaculate as the first time, to everyone's surprise. Thick loads of boiling semen spewed down the blonde's throat, straight down into her belly, as she desperately tried to consume it all, gulping away to avoid drowning in cum. It was nasty, filthy work, and the worst thing was she didn't succeed at drinking it all; the immense volume of semen gushing into the girl's mouth was too much for Candy to handle, and jizz began to spill back out of her mouth uncontrollably. Most deplorable was that there was no way for the reporter to breathe; semen choked her air-pipe, with the end result of the nasty white fluid coming out of her nostrils.

She was literally choking on cum! The gorgeous blonde panicked and let out some muffled screams, but to no avail. Only when Carl was satisfied did he withdraw from Candy's mouth, who then began to cough out all sperm she wasn't able to eat. The reporter looked up at the inmate with hate in her eyes, wiping her nose and mouth even as she gasped in ragged breaths of air.

After a few minutes she was finally able to speak again. "Y-you FUCKER!" Candy snarled.

Carl just laughed cruelly. "Didn't I saw I was a natural born fucker? Let me show you again, Miss Candy!"

Then the big inmate picked up the lithe young woman off the floor. Candy whimpered softly and couldn't stop staring at the man's still huge, still hard penis, wondering why it wasn't soft by now. Hadn't her ordeal been enough already? Why wasn't the man satiated? Then Carl pulled down the skirt that was still bunched around Candy's waist, the only piece of clothing left on her besides her shoes. She let him do what he wanted, which was to fully display her nude form for the viewers at home.

"Mmmmm-mmmmm! Jesus Almighty Christ! Look at that sweet luscious body!" said Carl, a large grin on his face. As the cameraman stepped back to place Candy's entire body in the shot, Carl began to slap and pinch the girl's nipples. Then he said, "Turn around, slut, and show America your beautiful ass!"

Candy frowned and bit her lip cutely, but did as she was told. She really did have a really breathtaking teenage ass; it was heart-shaped and tight, with just the right amount of jiggle. Carl slapped an ass-cheek to show off this fact, and her flesh rippled delightfully before the camera. The reporter's legs were just as nice from this view – impossibly long and slender for a woman her height, they completed her sexy package off, especially with her five inch white heels on.

"Hmmm – something's not right," pondered Carl. He snapped his fingers and unfastened the clasp for Candy's ponytail. Now her long, luxurious platinum blonde locks cascaded down her back, appealingly wavy and reaching nearly to her tight tush. "Oh yeah – that did it!"

Now that she was presented just right for the viewers at watching home, Carl could continue his degradation of the young woman. He carried on slapping her ass until Candy was squealing out from the awful sensation. Then Carl delved deeper between the girl's sweet ass-crack, marveling at her soft feminine flesh, as well as her two most intimate orifices that he now had control over. With some fingers stroking her pussy, the convict placed his thumb over Candy's anal-sphincter and began to play with that as well.

Still standing upright, Candy turned her head abruptly as she felt Carl's insensitive thumb probe her anus. "N-NO! Stop that!"

This only made Carl snigger, but he did stop. He looked into the camera lens and said, "Damn! I wish you viewers at home could feel what I'm feeling!" Then the inmate waved at the cameraman to move nearer. "Come closer! That's right!"

Television viewers at home now had an incredible close-up view of the ass of Candy Struthers. It was glorious perfection in shape, curvature and form, as well as in terms of silky, unblemished pale skin.

"Bend over and spread your sweet little butt for your fans, Miss Candy!" ordered Carl mockingly.

Looking over at her tormentor in disgust and dread, Candy bit back any angry retorts since she knew it would be useless. Everyone had already seen her totally naked, fucking and sucking, after all. Whatever pride she had left was slowly being shredded and ripped apart by Carl Allen; she used to be the bitch who fucked over others, but now she was the bitch who was getting fucked. She wondered if some of her enemies were enjoying themselves with her ordeal, and then figured that yes, they probably were.

So Candy bent over lewdly, her legs apart and hands on her knees, to expose her dazzling rear end at the camera. She looked up at Carl to see if this was what he wanted.

"Use your hands and spread those cheeks, darling!" said Carl spitefully.

Sighing, Candy reached both hands behind her and grabbed her tight ass-cheeks, then pulled them apart so that her two orifices were clearly visible. She knew all of America could see her, fully exposed, every revealing curve of illicit flesh on display. From this angle Candy's pussy – abused and dripping with cum - still looked quite delicious and tempting, but what the cameraman focused on was the blonde's tiny rosebud asshole, so alluring and inviting, begging to be defiled. Approximately twenty-two thousand males watching the broadcast at the time blew their wads on this shot alone.

"Awww – fuck yeah! That's fucking gorgeous – fucking fantastic piece of ass!" growled the black inmate.

Then Carl's big black erection crept into the frame of the camera like a monstrous missile soaring towards its target, large and lewd next to Candy's tender flesh. The man began to lecherously slap Candy with it, the large piece of hard man-meat smacking loudly against her ass and actually causing faint red marks against her delicate skin. Then, with one hand kneading and fondling her ass, his other hand directed his huge prick between the girl's ass-crack, running it up and down her wet slit, making her moan out at the contact.

"Oh God," Candy moaned. He was going to stick it insider her again!

With the camera up close and personal, the tip of Carl's bulbous dick ever so slowly penetrated Candy's cunt, the audience at home watching wide-eyed as the huge torpedo parted her pussy lips and could almost feeling the pressure and force of it themselves, what with the picture being so clear and vivid. And although they couldn't see the reporter's face, they could still hear her panting and groaning with passions off-screen. Carl poked his cock all the way up Candy's tight slit, until he was balls deep, and it was a scandalously wicked sight for viewers.

"Oh fuck, bitch! You have one of the tightest and hottest pussies I've ever fucked!" groaned the big black inmate.

Candy just moaned back, full of cock and the knowledge that she was Carl's slut once more. Then Carl pulled his dick out, to show the audience the girl's gaping, empty cunt, quivering and twitching from the strain. He quickly plunged all the way back in, making Candy wail out in reaction. This went on for a bit – Carl playfully sticking his prick in and out of her – before he began to truly fuck the girl hard.

With his large hands wrapped around Candy's slim waist, Carl fucked her hard and fast, much to her chagrin. His full eleven inches crammed into the blonde beauty, churning her inside and out, with each impact against her teenage ass creating delightful ripples for the home viewers.

SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!!

Pretty soon Candy was grunting and wailing along with each hard thrust of Carl's fuck-stick, to the point where she could barely stand. She had to cling to the back of the chair for support, before eventually having to put a knee on the chair since her legs were giving out on her. And Carl still wouldn't stop. His fucked her in a frenzy, without pause or mercy, until the young woman was squealing out shrilly at her suffering.

After ten minutes of harsh doggy-style fucking, Candy could barely think straight. She now had both knees on the seat of the metal chair - her ass sticking up – with her hands clinging to the back of the chair. Instead of fucking her from behind, Carl was practically on top of the girl, his dick still pumping Candy's vagina, only that he had better access to play with her huge tits, which he did so without hesitation. He held onto her shoulders, or sometimes the girl's hair, and wouldn't stop with his torrid pace.

Meanwhile, Candy's eyes were glazed over from the rawness of their sex. She had already come about five minutes ago – a high-pitched, pussy-churning, cum-spewing orgasm – and was about to have another. It was because the only thing in her world at that moment was Carl's thick cock fucking her that she failed to realize he was speaking to her.

"WHO'S THE BITCH IN HEAT!? C'mon – SAY IT! You want it, bitch, don't you!? You want this big fat cock stuffed up your little pussy!! Say you want it!!" snarled the large man as he vigorously stuffed the girl with his cock.

He kept on yelling at her in this fashion, over and over, until Candy couldn't take it anymore. She burst out, "YEAH!! FUCK YES! UNGH!! I'M A BITCH IN HEAT!! FUCK ME MORE!! UNGH!! FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER! UNGH!! YEAH – JUST LIKE THAT! UNGH!! DEFILE ME!! FILL MY LITTLE CUNT UP WITH YOUR GIANT COCK!! UNGH!! I'M YOUR SLUT!! YES!! YES!! YES!!"

It was quite a surprise for the television audience as they watched Candy Struthers turn seemingly into a slut-whore. When he pulled his dick out and offered it to her face – still behind and above the girl - she simply turned her head and began to lick and slurp at the dripping cock enthusiastically, but really her only thoughts were to make sure that the sadistic man came as soon as possible. She didn't think she could take his sexual onslaught any longer.