Natural Insemination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Duh...I don't want to cum in my pants."

She jumped up off the sofa. "Wait here."

"Uh...I'm not going anywhere?" He heard her running down the hallway and run back. She was holding a small white hand towel. "Here."

"Under the towel," he smiled.

"Yes and then you can use it."

"What...I mean how?"

"I'll go first and you can kiss me while I'm doing it."

"OK." Joe stood up as she moved onto her back on the sofa. He watched her unsnap her jeans and push down the zipper. Her pink panties appeared and her thin fingers moved under them.

"Don't look," she said reaching with her left hand to pull his head and lips down to hers. As their tongues mixed her fingers quickly brought her dripping pussy up to an orgasm. "Oh God...Ohhh."

His mouth moved to her left ear. "Touch it...touch your pussy." His teeth nibbled which made her hotter.

"It feels so tingly...so hot...so wet."

"Do it.... cum for me." He moved his face back and saw her eyes closed. He saw her arm moving faster and faster and followed it with his eyes down to her elbow...to her wrist and under the silk panties. As she got closer to cuming her hand lifted higher until he could see under it. He saw her middle finger rubbing into her slit side to side. A small blonde bush rested over her pussy.

"I'M CLOSE...SO CLOSE...OH GOD...I'M GOING TO...TO CUM! AHHHHH!"

Joe wanted to help but stayed back. After she calmed down he helped her up and took her place on the sofa.

"I'll cover it," she giggled while placing the towel over his bulge. When he hesitated she grabbed his belt and opened it.

He folded his hands behind his head and let her unzip his jeans. "Want to take it out for me?"

"Not this time," she smiled. She replaced the towel again and turned to kiss him. Annie felt the movements of his body and knew he was jerking himself off.

Her kisses became deeper and wetter while his strokes became faster and faster. Her lips moved away and she looked into his eyes. "I saw you looking at me. So now it's my turn." Before he could react she turned and pulled the towel away. "OH MY GOD!" She knew he felt big but seeing it was a shock. It was as long as Adam but almost twice as thick.

"I guess I'm really the big brother," Joe laughed as he pulled his hand away and let her see the cock in all its glory. "Are you sure you don't want to touch it?"

"Yes...I want to touch it...to kiss and suck it and...and fuck it," she said. "Hurry and cum so we don't make a mistake." She too had never seen Adam or any other male masturbating.

Joe knew now that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. "You've got a plan don't you?" He kept stroking.

"Yes...maybe...if you agree."

He realized that little innocent Annie was not so pure. "Tell me."

"Well...our spouses are presently fucking with the rules that we set for them. Only mechanical and I was glad you said not naked. After tonight they will be hooked." She turned and watched his cockhead get darker red.

"And...and once they get really hooked...they will break the rules," he added realizing where she was going. His fingers stroked faster.

"And when they break the rules we will catch them doing it and tell them it all has to stop." She turned and looked again. "Oh God...I've got to touch it."

Joe grinned when she pulled his hand away and curled her small fingers around it. "Oh FUCK!"

"We can't do that until we tell them that they have to stop unless we can do the same. But before that happens we can do anything we want up to intercourse." She turned her body around and grabbed him with two hands. "Cum for me Joe...I want to see it!"

"OH FUCK YES...I'M GOING TO CUM SO HARD." HERE IT COMES...OHHHHH!"

She could feel the hot juices forcing their way out of his cock. She quickly grabbed the towel and covered the crown as the fountain erupted. His hips rose and fell until he was empty.

"They will agree because they won't want to stop," Annie said as she stood up and wiped the residual from his cock and balls. They lay together hugging and kissing for a while. She looked at the clock. "We better start heading back to your house."

*

"How much time is left?" Jill asked Adam who had fallen off to the side. She had her eyes closed and her legs bent to keep his cum inside of her as much as possible.

He moved onto his elbows and leaned over her to see the lit alarm clock on the night table. "Twenty-minutes."

She felt his erection against her hip. "God are you hard again?" She had never been fucked three times in one night.

"I've stayed hard," he bragged. "Do we have enough time?"

"Yes....hurry and put it inside again," she giggled dropping her leg closest to him and reaching out to guide him home again. They had no problem lining up their bodies as his thin hard cock pushed into her cum dripping pussy. "Ohhh...yes."

Adam reached under her and cupped her bare ass this time. She didn't object that his fingers were on her bare buttocks so he took the opportunity to caress and explore while his hips drove his manhood deep inside.

"Kiss me," she commanded. Again their lips met and parted. Both forgot about their main purpose of making a baby. Their present purpose was to cum again. "Fuck me Adam...fuck me," she whispered while her lips and teeth nibbled on his earlobe.

"Ah...Ah...Ah...Ah!" She moaned each time he bottomed out.

*

"Shhh," Annie whispered to Joe as they tip-toed up the stairs and down to the closed master bedroom door. She heard the bed squeaking first. "They are still doing it."

Joe moved up behind her and heard his familiar wife's moans. Jill shocked him when she said, "Kiss me."

"They're kissing," Annie grinned.

"Fuck me Adam...fuck me!"

Annie turned and whispered. "That doesn't sound very mechanical does it?"

"Should we catch them now?" Joe wanted to fuck his young sister-in-law.

"No...let's give them a few more days. Come on they will be finishing soon." She took his hand and led him downstairs.

*

"Hurry...faster...don't stop!" Jill cried. "I'm close...so close. OH SHIT!!!"

Adam again came deep inside of her. He squeezed his cock a few times until he was empty. "Shit, more than two hours are up. We better get down there."

She opened her dazed eyes and grinned. "You go down. Tell them that I have to lie on my back a while. It's what the doctor told Joe and I to do to improve the chance of getting pregnant." She watched him get dressed. "Come here," she said beckoning him with her index finger.

He leaned over and kissed her. "I guess we will do this tomorrow."

"And the next day and the next day," she sighed.

*

Joe sat across from Annie to give them impression they were not affectionate with each other. "We should act as if we are not happy about them doing this."

"Right." They heard footsteps hurrying down the stairs and turned to see a red faced Adam walk into the room.

"Uh...we're uh...finished," he said not making eye contact with his wife. He noticed that his brother didn't look happy. "Uh...Jill is still uh..you know..on the bed with her legs uh..up. She said that.."

Joe finished his thought. "That the doctor said to put your legs up to keep the cum inside."

Annie showed no expression. "You need to zip up."

"Oh..," he said as he quickly jerked up his zipper. "Are you..uh...uh..ready to uh leave?" He wanted to get out of the house because of his brother's serious look.

"Yes, but what about tomorrow?" Annie asked. "You're supposed to do it every day."

Adam replied. "We have uh..church in the morning and mother always wants us to go to their house at 2PM. It uh..gives us a little time in between."

"That works," Annie said trying not to look too happy. She knew they had to pick up their child later that afternoon.

Allan started to walk to the door when Joe jumped up and walked to him. He leaned back hoping his brother wasn't going to punch him but felt his hands pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you brother," Joe said. "This isn't easy on any of us and I want you to know how much I appreciate what you are doing."

Annie had to hold back her laughter. "Tell Jill we will see her tomorrow. Goodnight Joe." She took Adam's hand and walked him outside.

*

Jill heard the talking downstairs and wished she knew what was being said. She pulled the gown down over her thighs and pulled the sheet up to cover her lower body. She made Adam blow out the candles and put them away before he left. Moments later Joe walked into the room. "Hi honey."

He moved and sat next to her on the bed. After taking her hand he leaned over and lightly kissed her lips. "I love you."

She started feeling so guilty now for enjoying the pleasure of Adam's cock. "I love you too."

"How was it?" He knew she would downplay it.

"It was what it was. Very mechanical...kinda embarrassing..you know."

"Yeah...I can imagine. How many...times?"

"A few...he was very quick the first time."

Joe looked at the bright lamp on the night table. "Did you have the light on?"

"No," she answered truthfully. "The uh..light was off. So we couldn't really see much," she lied. "How about Annie? Was she upset about...about what we were doing?"

"Well were both were questioning if this was the right thing to do. We almost came back in the house to stop it before we left."

"I'm glad you didn't. I mean...we want the baby so bad. It's only going to be a few weeks and hopefully I'll be pregnant."

He kissed the back of her hand. "It's still early. Do you want to mess around some?" He knew she had been fucking for two hours straight.

"We shouldn't...I'm sorry but for the next two weeks I think it's best of we don't do it. You know, the sperm needs to be free to do their job. If you want I could touch you or give you a blowjob."

"I'm fine," he said knowing the handjobs and blowjobs would be provided by Annie.

*

Annie didn't talk on the way home so Adam thought she might be upset. She leaned her head back against the headrest and closed her eyes.

"Are you OK?" He finally asked when the car stopped at a red light. When she didn't answer he kept talking. "We did what we said we would. There was no nudity and...and no foreplay." He didn't want to mention the wet kissing and the hot talk.

"For two hours straight," she said not opening her eyes. "When did we ever do it that long? We've never had sex longer than 30 minutes. How many times did you cum? You better tell me the truth."

He didn't answer until they pulled up into their garage. "Three times. I came three times."

"Jesus...three times. I thought maybe two. Did she turn you on that much?"

"Annie it was you who asked me to do this. I didn't want to. It was just that you have been the only woman I've had intercourse with. It was different...it felt different when I...put it in."

She smiled and leaned over to kiss him. "I know..I guess I'm just jealous."

"Jealous of Jill? You know I don't love Jill like I do you."

She leaned her head against his shoulder. "I'm not jealous of Jill. I'm jealous because you fucked someone else and...and I didn't." She wanted to lay the groundwork for a swap with Joe.

"Do you want to fuck someone else?"

"No...maybe..I don't know. It's just that we only know each other."

"I was happy with that," he said kissing her forehead. "If you want me to stop I will."

"No...we've promised Jill that you will impregnate her. "I'm ok with it and you can cum as many times as you want."

He grinned because he didn't want to stop fucking his hot sister-in-law. "Two weeks will go fast."

*

It was weird sitting a few rows behind Joe and Jill before Church started. They gave each other cordial greetings but didn't look at each other until after it was over. After they walked to the parking lot Annie walked to Jill and Joe's car. "We have to be at your mother's house at 2PM. If you want us to stop by early then maybe Adam and Jill will have enough time to make a deposit."

"Good idea," Jill said too quickly. "I mean you know..we might not have much of a chance later."

Adam followed his brother's car into the driveway trying his best to keep his excitement down. "How much time will we have?" He asked Annie.

"Thirty minutes," she answered as a matter of fact. "Is that enough time? Only once this time OK?"

After the car stopped the four of them walked into the house and stood looking up at the bedrooms at the top of the stairs. "Go!" Annie giggled.

They watched their spouses hurry up the stairs and into the spare bedroom. "Well we have 30 minutes," Joe grinned. "What should we do?"

Annie pulled him down the hallway and into the small office. After locking the door she turned and pulled her tall handsome brother-in-law into her softness. "I'm so wet. All I could think about in Church was being in your arms and kissing you."

"Same here," he grinned before moving his open lips to hers. This time their hands were not shy. He cupped her breasts for the first time while she unbuckled his belt. He felt her open his pants and unzip him. "You better get some tissues."

"I saw them on the desk," she giggled. After grabbing a bunch she reached into his boxers and pulled out his huge hard cock. "Adam said all they did was fuck. No foreplay or nudity. But they did it three times."

"Three times!" Joe cried out. "Fuck."

"Hey we want her to get pregnant right and the more times they do it the more affectionate they will get." Her right hand gathered the pre-cum from his crown and used it as lubrication. "We have to be patient."

He lasted almost five minutes before he exclaimed, "I'M CUMING!" His face was red and the veins in his forehead rose until he climaxed. "NOW...NOW!"

Annie kept the discharge in the tissue and when he was finished she looked at the clock. "We have ten minutes and now it's my turn."

"Your turn so that means that I..," Joe grinned as he reached up under her dress and ran his fingers up her right thigh until he touched the moist hot crotch of her undies.

"Yes...make me cum Joe," Annie moaned feeling his fingers hook her panties and pulled. "Touch me..touch my pussy."

Joe knew right away that although she had a baby that her canal was tighter than Jill's. He slowly sank his middle finger inside and with her moisture assistance bottomed out. "I want to see you naked."

She kissed his neck as his finger probed and explored where only Adam had been before. "Not enough time today. I want the same." From all the kissing and touching yesterday and today she didn't need much to get off. "I'm so close...sooo close."

Joe knew where her G-Spot was and curled his finger to press into the area. He knew when he found it because her teeth sank into his tender skin. "Ouch...fuck...don't bite." He pulled away and looked into her lust filled eyes.

"Sorry...please right there...don't stop. Oh God Joe." Her hips started bucking back and forth until she exploded. "AHHHHH!"

*

Jill locked the door to make sure they didn't barge in and see Adam's hard cock fucking her. She noticed right away that he was already hard. "We don't have much time."

Adam stood back and watched her reach under her dress. Seconds later her red-laced boyshorts moved out and off her feet.

"I don't want to mess up my dress and I'm not going to take it off so we are going to have to do it doggy style."

"Doggy style," he repeated watching her move up onto the bed on her hands and knees. As she opened her legs he moved to the bed.

"Move on the bed behind me and...and lift my dress."

"But...but I'll see you."

"Adam that's a stupid rule. We are fucking for Christ sakes. Hurry we only have twenty minutes or so." She didn't feel him moving until almost a minute later. Her head turned to see him move on his knees behind her and push down his pants. "Lift my dress."

"Wow," he whispered as his trembling fingers pulled the yellow dress up her tanned thighs and creamy buttocks. He bunched it at her waist and reached down to take his hard-on and guide it under her ass.

She felt him fumbling around and decided to take matters in her own hand. "Let me." Her head dropped to the bed as her right hand reached under her body and found his throbbing shaft. She touched and explored it for about ten seconds before aiming the tip at her dripping hole.

Adam leaned back and watched her buttocks open and saw her puckered rear hole and the pink folds of her pussy below it. As she held the cock steady he shifted his hips forward until the crown slid inside. She let go of it with her hands and moved them to her bed to steady herself. "Ohhh," she moaned as he slid his long thin eight-inch cock inside.

"Go slow," she moaned wanting it to last. She too had been thinking about this all night and all morning. "It feels so good."

Since this was the second episode Adam was more in control. Slowly at first he fucked in and out while running his fingers over her soft bum. As he sped up to moderate he leaned over her back and rested his hands on the bed. It gave him more leverage to go faster and faster.

"OH GOD...IT FEELS SO HOT..SO WET...GIVE IT TO ME ADAM..FUCK ME!"

"Shhh, they might hear you," he whispered with his hips pounding her butt. His body was a machine without missing a stroke. He knew she didn't only want his cum because her right hand moved under her tummy and rubbed over her raised clitty.

"AHHH!" Jill cried out when she exploded. But Adam was still going strong and was not close. "Youth," she thought while her fingers gripped the bedspread to hold on. After another minute she surprised him by sliding forward causing his rod to disengage.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked while she moved to the side and slid off the bed.

She giggled seeing his hard pink pole pointing out with her juices saturating the skin. "I don't want to have cum dripping down my legs at your mother's house. We will have time to do it again later."

"But...."

"Time is up anyway. When you calm down join us downstairs." She gave his hard-on and small tap and pulled on her panties. When she got downstairs she didn't see them. "Joe....Annie!"

Joe heard his wife and moved quickly out of the office into the kitchen. He managed to get a bottle of Coke open and was drinking it when she walked in. "A quickie huh?"

"Yes but we have to do it as much as possible," she grinned. "Where is Annie?"

"She uh needed to use the computer to check her emails from work."

"The door was closed," Jill said before turning and walking back into the hallway. Annie was coming out of the office.

"I turned off your computer," Annie smiled. "Where is Adam?"

"He had to go," Jill answered. Moments later Adam ran down the stairs and the two couples headed out to Joe and Adam's parents for their weekly Sunday dinner.

On the way Adam took Annie's hand in his. He knew that this session was just for sex and not to impregnate Jill. Nudity lines had been crossed and he felt guilty.

*

Dinner was as usual and afterwards Jill volunteered to wash the dishes. Adam stayed to help her. When the others moved into the large basement den to watch football Adam whispered, "We can't do that again."

She knew what he was referring to. "It just means you will have more cum to give me later when I'm on my back. Doing it Doggie Style is not the best way and most of it would drip out of me before I got to the car." She had wet hands when she turned to make sure no one was around. He didn't resist when her lips moved up to met his and her tongue moved inside.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers