Natural Insemination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers

Joe looked at Annie who managed to look back seriously. "I'm ok with it and you are probably right. If we do it at the same time then there won't be any jealousy and no holding back."

"Are you sure?" Annie asked looking into Adam's eyes. "You're asking me to sleep with your brother for two weeks."

"Yes...I'm sure," Adam smiled.

Annie looked at Joe. "Maybe we need to try it first. You know to make sure we can handle having sex with someone else."

"We do want a baby," Joe said. "So when do we try it out?"

"You should do it now," Jill grinned. "Adam and I have already done enough for today. You two can go upstairs."

Joe and Annie hugged their spouses and moved together to the stairs. As Joe moved quickly Annie grabbed his arm. "Don't look so anxious," she whispered.

Once inside the master bedroom they stopped and looked at the bed. "The door is locked," Joe grinned while turning and pulling Annie into his body. Their eyes closed as their lips met and opened. The wet and deep kiss lasted a long time while their hands moved and roamed.

Annie pulled her lips from his and moved them to his ear. "I want you so bad. She reached down and pushed down his zipper. After fishing around through his boxers she found and pulled out his long thick cock.

"Put your hands up," Joe said while lifting her pink shirt. It moved up over her plain white bra.

"If I had known I would have worn something more erotic," she blushed noting that her nipples were pushing out the thin cotton.

"It's lovely. You're lovely," he grinned watching her reach behind and opening the clasp. Seconds later the bra lay on the floor and his hands cupped her pink mounds. They weren't as big as Jill's but were firmer. He toyed with the tips and lowered his lips to engulf the left digit.

"Ohhh," she moaned holding his head still as he suckled and licked it. "Do the other one too?" Back and forth he went like a slow windshield wiper until she pulled his face up and moved back to sit on the bed. "Come here."

He walked up to her with his hard eight-inch thick cock pointing at her chin. He wasn't sure what she was going to do until she grabbed his shaft and pulled it to her face. He watched her tongue lick out and taste his pre-cum before she twirled the damp tip around and around. It had been a while since Jill had gone down on him so this was more than special.

Annie knew she was good at blowjobs but when her lips had trouble getting around his girth she pulled back. "It's never going to fit."

He laughed. "There's one way to find out." He gently guided her onto her back and pulled open the snap on her jeans. After pulling down the zipper and seeing the beige cotton BVD panties she lifted her cute butt and pulled. Her legs moved straight out to allow the easy removal. As she pushed back on the bed with her hands her legs opened showing him the wet spot she had since she sat in the bar.

"Aren't you going to take them off too?" She teased.

"Definitely," he grinned reaching over and pulling on the elastic waistband. He saw the red mark around her waist, the caesarian scar, the small blonde bush and swollen pussy lips. As her legs rose upward her lips opened showing the glistening welcome.

"Hurry," she said moving back onto the pillow with her legs open.

"Fast enough," he grinned while tossing off his shirt and pants. His boxers were last as he moved into the missionary position. He leaned over to kiss her inner thigh but she pulled his head upward.

"I don't need that....I want you to fuck me."

"Definitely what I want too." He shifted upward until his thick cock slid into her outstretched hands. As his hips moved downward she lifted her hips and felt the thick knob push into her wet folds. She was tight but her juices allowed him to move inside.

"OH GOD!" She cried when four hard and hot inches moved into her narrow channel. "YOU'RE SPLITTING ME OPEN!"

It sounded as if he was hurting her so he started to withdraw but she grabbed his hips. "NO..DON'T STOP! I WANT IT ALL!"

His cock felt like it was in a vice. He knew now from the baby scar why she was so tight. He moved slowly one inch at a time.

"All...I want it all," she said feeling the pleasure taking over. "Give it to me Joe...fuck me."

"With pleasure," he grinned. Her legs moved up and around his hips while their lips came together again. The moans were hidden but it didn't stop the noise of the bed banging against the wall.

*

"BAM...BAM...BAM!" The bed noise filled the house especially the hallway outside the bedroom door where Jill and Adam stood listening.

"It worked," Jill whispered to Adam. "Now we can finish what we started." She took his hand and pulled him to the other bedroom.

He resisted. "But we told them that we were through for today. What if they come out and find us in the other bedroom?"

She giggled. "First of all from the sounds I'm hearing they won't be coming out of that bedroom until tomorrow morning. Secondly there are no more rules. We can fuck as often and as loud as we want. And so can they. Lastly I want some foreplay. Are you coming?"

"Oh yeah...I'm coming. Tonight, tomorrow and everyday until you get pregnant."

She waited by the door. "Why stop when I get pregnant?"

*

"That was amazing," Annie sighed lying back feeling Joe's spunk spilling from her sex. "I never thought it would feel so complete." He had his eyes closed when he felt her body moving onto his. He felt her fingers find his semi-soft penis and expected her to stoke him to hardness but instead felt her lips capture it again. He looked down and saw her mouth full again.

She pulled off and smiled. "I'm not giving up."

"Good," he chuckled while reaching behind her and cupping her wonderful buttock. "Did they say how long we have tonight?"

His rod was in her mouth so all she could do was shake her head.

"I guess we quit when we are ready." A few minutes later she had him rock hard again and didn't object when she mounted him cowboy style and lowered her very wet pussy. As she lifted and lowered his hands found her titties and played. He thought back a few years before when he saw her in her wedding dress. Her breasts looked so good and inviting and now he was caressing and squeezing them.

"It's good...soooo goood," she moaned. The second time he lasted a lot longer. The bed started hitting the wall again so they didn't hear the queen size bed in the spare room doing the same. When she climaxed her scream almost broke glass and was so loud they didn't hear Jill's cries of pleasure.

Both couples fucked three more times each that night and around 9AM the next morning the telephone rang. Joe grabbed it. "Hello?"

"Joe it's mom. Do you know where Annie and Adam are this morning? I've been trying to get them but they are not answering any of their phones."

"Uh yeah Ma," Joe answered. "Uh..they stayed over here last night. We were all drinking and it got late so..."

"Well ask if we can take Mikie to Aunt Helen's house today. She hasn't seen him in a while and asked if we could bring him over."

"Hold on." Joe turned and saw Annie looking at him. "Ma wants to take your son to our Aunt Helen's today."

"Yes...I'm so tired," she smiled.

"Uh yeah...Annie said it was OK. When do you want her to pick him up?"

Joe smiled and hung up. "She said she would watch him a few days."

"I'll have to bring over some more of his clothes." She grinned. Her left hand moved over and held his limp penis.

"Hold that thought," he grinned as he moved out of bed. "Gotta pee."

As he was in the bathroom Annie found her panties and put them on before walking out into the hallway to find Adam. She thought that he should know about their son. As she walked down the hall she noticed one of the bedroom doors almost closed.

She neared the door and heard bed noises and the moans. Annie peeked inside expecting to see Jill leaning over Adam's lower stomach. Her upper body and head was moving up and down which meant she was giving him a blowjob.

"I'm getting close," Adam said to warn her. He knew his primary job was to provide cum in her pussy. "Hurry get on top of me."

Jill kept her mouth moving while shaking her head. . "OH FUCK!" He groaned when he filled her mouth. "Ahhhh!"

*

Joe came back and didn't see Annie. He was too tired to look for her so he moved back onto the bed. Moments later he felt her move up behind him and press her naked front into his backside. "Did you find them?"

"Yes, they were in the spare bedroom." Her lips and teeth nibbled on his ear.

"Asleep?"

"No. Definitely were not asleep. I guess there are definitely no rules about what we do together."

"Why? What did you see?"

Her tongue flicked into his ear canal. "She gave him a blowjob and swallowed it all."

"What? Fuck you can't get pregnant that way." He started to get up but she pulled him back down.

"No rules remember. How about I do the same to you?"

He laughed. "I'm really hungry and it looks like we don't have to stop fucking since your son is taken care of."

"Let's go eat."

*

"I need a shower," Jill said feeling Adam's cum seeping from her lips. "We needed to take a break from fucking."

"Thank you," he smiled. "I wonder who called."

"Probably your mother," Jill answered. She jumped out of the bed and moved naked into the hallway since the clothes she wore last night were downstairs. She knocked on the master bedroom doorframe and peeked inside to see it empty. Seconds later she moved into the bath and turned on the shower.

"They're up," Joe grinned hearing the shower come on upstairs. He looked over at Annie who was only wearing panties. "Why didn't you get dressed?"

"After what we did last night I don't think nudity is a big problem. She smiled and was sipping her coffee when Adam walked in. He grabbed his jeans when he came down stairs. "Morning honey."

Adam looked surprised that she was topless. "Shouldn't you be wearing a shirt or something?"

"Why? Joe has already seen them and Jill is a girl."

"Who called?"

"Mother called," Joe answered. "She's going to watch Mikie for a few days."

Adam poured a cup of coffee and leaned back against the counter checking out the red marks all over Annie's body. "Looks like you two didn't have any problems sleeping together last night."

"None at all," Annie said without emotion. "But we didn't really sleep much. I think we are going back upstairs to nap for a while."

"Now? But shouldn't we uh...you know talk about it? You know if there are any rules and stuff."

Annie didn't answer. She moved towards the hallway and rubbed her hand across Joe's hairy chest. "I'll be upstairs waiting for you."

"No rules?" Adam asked again.

Joe stood and walked to the sink to set his coffee cup in it. "Don't think rules are needed since my wife just swallowed your cum."

"Fuck," Adam sighed.

"Right," Joe grinned. "All day I hope."

*

For the next two weeks the two couples split up taking care of Mikie. While one was watching him the other couple was in bed. They each tried new positions and after the two weeks the women were sore and the men completely spent.

Jill's period never came and she finally used the home pregnancy test kit. She almost cried when it showed positive. She jumped into Joe's arms when he came home from work. "It worked! Oh God Joe! We are going to have a baby!"

Both had tears in their eyes as they hurried to get confirmation at the doctor's office that day. When those tests came back positive Joe wanted to celebrate. "Call Adam and Annie and let's go out to dinner."

As they waited for Annie to get dressed upstairs Adam hugged his brother and sister-in-law. "I'm so happy for you."

"I don't know how to repay you," Joe said with tears in his eyes. "I know it was your sperm but I'm going to be a daddy."

"I wish you could have been the natural father," Adam said holding his brother. They didn't hear Annie walk into the room.

"He's a natural father too," she said holding up a white stick with a pink dot on the end.

"Are you sure?" Jill asked.

"Yes, Adam and I haven't had sex since before my last period."

"Shit what do we do now?" Adam asked.

Joe laughed. "Our kids will be both siblings and cousins. But that's ok since we love you two so much."

The four hugged together and smiled.

*

FINI

*

Like most of my stories I like to have some twists and unpredictable endings. This one was a little long but it was so much fun writing it that I couldn't stop. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and send me your feedback. Thanks to you all for making me one of your favorite authors. Love ya...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers