Natural Tan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I said "But that's okay."

"No it's not." She said. And they put their heads on either side of it, removed the condom and began to stroke it. Right out here on the beach, it was fucking great. They put their lips on the base and licked all the way up to the head. They each sucked on a side of it. Kissing and flicking with their tongues taking turns putting it in their mouth. Before pulling it out licking down to the base. "You wanna cum on my tits?" Erica asked.

"Yeah." She put between her glistening melons, stroking if with one hand while pushing her tits in to it with her other hand.

And then everything went red, and then went dark and I began to cum. I'd never cum that hard or long in my life. It seemed to just drip off of Erica's well oiled boobs. Shot after shot of it. “Oh yeah, cum for me baby. Oh yeah.”

"Oh shit!" Heather said. We both looked up and saw two blue uniforms running down the beach towards us. They appeared to be yelling but were still too far away to hear clearly. We grabbed our stuff and bolted for the stairs back up to the parking lot.

"Where are you parked?" Erica asked.

"By the road." I said.

"You'll never make it just hop in with us."

"Okay.". . .

12