Nature or Nurture?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers

I thought for a minute about the last time a woman had been in this bed with me. The way that Tiffany's breasts looked when she'd pulled off her dress, the smell she'd exuded that filled my room and lightened my head, the way her rough tongue felt on my pussy, and the way she'd tasted. And now there was another beautiful woman in my bed. With those memories and smells in my mind, I realized for the first time in my life that my mother wasn't just the person who'd raised me, but a woman as well. A sexy woman.

I looked over my mother with fresh eyes. I'd never really thought I was a lesbian before. Even that day with Tiffany, she'd just been teaching me how to masturbate and it got out of hand. Now I wondered, as my eyes glanced at my mother's glossy hair, the gentle swell as her hips pushed out from her thin stomach, and her long toned legs. Maybe I was a lesbian. Maybe that hadn't been a one-time thing. And if I could be sexually attracted to the woman that gave birth to me, why couldn't I be attracted to the woman that raised me?

She was wearing a tank top and I leaned against her back, pressing my breast against her. And I kissed her shoulder. Her skin was hot and soft and she smelled sweet and tasted sweeter. My kiss was so soft that she didn't even stir. She just kept on sleeping. It felt good to kiss her, even if it was just on her shoulder and even if she didn't know. It felt right. I took the arm that I hand draped over her waist and slid it underneath of the tank top, feeling the soft warmth of her stomach as it rose and fell with her breath. I toyed with her skin and ran my finger around her bellybutton and still she didn't stir. I kept kissing her as well, kissing my way up her shoulder and onto her neck. My nose brushed her chin as I kissed.

Then she moaned. And for a second I froze. I wondered if she was waking up. And if she woke up, what would she think? For a moment I froze, too terrified to move. Then I felt her breathing return to the same measured rise and fall and realized that she'd moaned in her sleep. For a moment I considered abandoning this all together. It had been a pretty substantial scare my mother had given me when she tried to wake up. But I was too ashamed to stop. I'd given some unworthy person my love. I didn't want my mother to think that I loved Tiffany more, just because Tiffany was my birth mother. I had to show my mom I loved her. I just needed to have this happen with someone I knew loved me and that I knew I could trust. So I kept going.

I started to kiss her neck again, nuzzling into her and feeling the warmth of our bodies grow. At the same time my hand started to rub wider on her stomach under her shirt. I rubbed from the waistband of her pants up to the under wire of her bra, feeling her. My kisses kept working their way up her neck. I kissed her ear lobe and then opened my mouth and licked around the rim of her ear. She moaned again, but this time I didn't stop. Instead, I plunged deeper, sucking on her ear lobe.

Then I grew bolder. I moved my hand up from her stomach, under her tank top. I felt the silky fabric of her bra as my hand moved on top of her. Her breasts heaved up and down in her sleep as my hand rested on her bra. The fabric was thick but I could feel the weight and the heat of my mother's tit in my hand. I squeeze it gently through the bra and my mother moaned softly. My hand moved farther and now I was touching the exposed skin on the topside of her breast, where the bra wasn't covering. Her skin was hot, sweating. She felt smooth and electric. I couldn't stop now.

My hand slipped into the top of her bra. I felt my fingers brush against one of her nipples. It was hard and dense and felt sensuous as my palm slid over it. I rotated my hand over the nipple, feeling it grow harder. Then I squeezed my mother's breast in my hand. She shuddered in her sleep, but I didn't stop. I took her nipple in my thumb and forefinger and rolled it around, pinching it gently. My mother' breathing was getting faster.

I moved my hand out of my mother's bra and shirt. Quickly, I pulled her thank top up so that it bunch above her breasts, I did it very carefully so that she wouldn't wake. Her bra was a light pink color and I was excited when I saw that it unhooked in the front. I carefully got out of my bed and walked around so that I was in front of my mother. She was laying right on the edge of the bed. I got down on my knees on the floor in front of her and reached between her breasts. I carefully unhooked her bra and splayed it open, exposing my mother beautiful breasts. Her areolas were about the size of fifty-cent pieces and her nipples were short and pink. My mother shifted slightly but stayed asleep.

I moved my hands up carefully and put both of my palms flat on my mother's breasts. I squeezed them slowly and gently. I luxuriated in their warmth and ached with the way her nipples pressed into my soft flesh. Then I moved my hands away and leaned forward. I could smell my mother's skin and I closed my eyes. She smelled like our love, the ways she always smelled when we hugged. But it was tinged with sex now; I could smell that she was aroused in her sleep. My cheeks brushed against her skin and I opened my mouth and took her nipple inside of my lips.

I sucked on her hard little bullet of a nipple, running my tongue over it playfully. I even bit it lightly with my teeth. Her skin was soft and tasted salty and hot. I swirled my tongue on the smooth skin of her breast. Then I moved my mouth to her other nipple, straining to reached it because it was lying on my bed. I gave it the same treatment, rubbing it with my tongue and pinch it gently with my teeth. The whole time my mother kept moaning. After a while her hips started to move in her sleep, thrusting gently while she groaned. I wondered if maybe, somehow she was dreaming about me.

I kept suckling on my mother's nipple, but I wasn't done. I moved my hand down my mother's body, letting my palm slide across her flat stomach. I felt my fingers brush up against her waistband. She was wearing a pair of soft short pants and I lifted them up with the tops of my fingers and slide my hand inside. I could feel the hem of her panties, but I moved my hand over top of them. Her panties were silky and smooth and as my fingers slipped down the panties started to feel hot, then wet, then soaked. Through the panties I could feel a little bit of pubic hair, but it was pretty short. She was so wet that her panties stuck to her. My fingers brushed past her clitoris and in her sleep my mother's back arched and she sucked in breath quickly.

I slipped my hand back a bit and then plunged it inside of my mother's panties. She was soaking wet and it was so humid inside of her panties I felt like my hand was in a sauna. I felt short, well-kempt pubic hair under my fingers. And then I felt her clit. My mother was breathing more shallowly in her sleep and I popped my lip off of her nipple so I could watch her face, make sure she didn't wake.

I remembered what Tiffany taught me. I felt my mother's clit and started to massage it with the balls of my fingers. I swirled my fingers around it, gently but firmly. I felt my mother's body tensing, moving in time with my movement. I dipped my finger down into her hot wetness, sticking my fingers inside of her hot cunt. Then, when my fingers were sopping wet I brought them back to her clit and started to circle it again with my fingers. She was moaning loudly now, but her eyes stayed closed, still dreaming. I rubbed her for a long time; just feeling her body move under me. Her face looked so beautiful, so relaxed and at peace. Her lips quivered in ecstasy and I needed to taste them.

I kept my fingers swirling around my mother's clit, but I moved my face closer to her. I could feel her hot, sweet-smelling breath on my face as she moaned and groaned around my finger. I looked at her full, pink lips and wanted them. I licked my lips, closed my eyes and leaned forward. I felt my lips connected with hers, the feeling was indescribably naughty. I melted into her lips and she kissed back, her tongue rolled along my lips, played under my teeth, and finally dipped into my mouth, swirling her tongue around mine. Suddenly, my mother's body tensed and for a moment I thought she was having an orgasm. But when I opened my eyes I saw her pretty blue eyes staring at me with a mixture of lust and horror. I broke our kiss, but I didn't stop playing with her clit

"Ella?" She asked, "Oh god, what are you doing?" Even as she asked she moaned again.

"I am sorry I have sex with Tiffany," I explained. I really meant it too, "I love you mom. I don't want you to ever think that someone could replace you. I knew that if I gave you pleasure; I'd make up for it. I'd fix it. I'd show you that I really only ever loved you." I said. It made sense to me; it was just so hard to explain. This was the only way to undo the hurt I'd done my stepmother by fucking my biological mother. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked, fearing what she'd say.

"Yes," she said and she sounded like my mother. I started to move my hand away, ashamed. But her hand grasped my wrist, "Fuck, you can't stop now," he said and her voice was like a wanton slut. She needed it badly, I'd gotten her too far along while she was sleeping. I put my hand back between my mother's legs and touched my wet fingertips to her clit once again. She wouldn't make eye contact with me while I moved my fingers over her clit, I think she was ashamed by how good it felt and by how hard she held my arm and how wildly she wiggled on the bed.

She was so close when she woke up that it didn't take very long. I just kept my fingers on her clit and I kept kissing her neck. Finally, her body started to shake and she got very stiff. She squeezed my arm so hard I thought she was going to give me a bruise and screamed. Not the low moans and grunts that she'd been giving in her sleep but an all-out scream. Just as the orgasm seemed to reach its peak she looked me straight in the eyes and kissed me deeply on the mouth. She pushed through my lips and teeth and shoved her tongue hard into my mouth. It was all I could do to breath.

Then, just as I thought her orgasm was going to last forever, my mother collapsed in a heap on my bed. For a while she just lay there on the bed, breathing heavily with her eyes closed. I stayed on my knees in front of the bed. Now that she'd come I was more nervous than ever before. What if she was angry now? All of the sudden I realized what I'd done. This could be a huge mistake.

"What just happened?" my mother asked finally, her eyes opening she sounded generally confused for a moment, then she looked down at me, "Honey what were you thinking?" she sounded disappointed.

"You said not to stop," I replied, even though I knew that was a less than fair response.

"That was only after... No that isn't... Honey we can't do what you just did. I know why you did it. But you don't have to...do things like that. I know you love me because you treat me with love all the time. You are 18, you know that isn't something that mothers and daughters do," she said in a slow halting voice. She looked down and covered her breasts and then brushed my hair out of my face and smiled.

"I feel so confused mom. This is just so strange," I said and then I felt like crying. But my mother shushed me. She got down on the floor next to me and put her arms around me.

"You didn't mean to do anything bad honey. This is Tiffany's fault. She has really confused you," she said and I shook my head violently.

"No!" I said, "No she didn't confuse me, she made me understand. I always thought of you as my 'real' mother and I knew I had a biological mother out there. But I learned that I only have one mother. You are my mom. There is no one else out there to love or resent. It's just you and me. I just wanted to give you everything I gave her."

"Honey, I will always love you. You don't have to show me like that," she said and she was blushing. I wondered what that meant.

"Did you like it though?" I asked. She blushed even deeper and looked away.

"I can't have liked it. It was not okay," she said, "Let me go get dressed." She started to get up, but I grabbed her wrist.

"It is okay that you liked it," I said, "I mean that is one thing that Tiffany taught me that is right. It is okay to have pleasure. There is nothing wrong with that. You just had to teach me giving love is best when it is with someone you love." And my mother got back down on her knees next to me.

"Is that what you've learned?" she asked and I nodded, "Well I guess there are far worse lessons." She said.

"So be honest," I said. For a long while she was quiet, then she finally looked me in the eye.

"Yes," she said, "I liked it. It felt wonderful. I haven't had...anything like that in a very long time. Thank you." She said and then seemed to think that ended it. But suddenly I knew what had to happen. I leaned forward and kissed my mother gently on the lips. For a second I thought she'd pull back, but she let me kiss her. She didn't kiss back, but she let it wash over her.

"See it is just like saying 'I love you.'" I explained.

"I love you too," she said and then she leaned forward and gave me a kiss, just a quick one on the mouth. And when she backed away I leaned forward and kissed her back. Then she kissed me back. She was smiling. And I realized that she HAD been jealous of Tiffany. Maybe not the sex, at least not consciously, but she was jealous of the time I'd spent with her and the love I'd let stray elsewhere. She was happy to have her little girl back, in any way she could get her.

"Mommy, please show me that you love me too," I said. And my mother closed her eyes tightly. Then, when she opened them, her eyes were sparkling like never before. I'd convinced her to act. I was still on my knees and she reached over and pulled off my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra and my big breasts and hard nipples were exposed to the cold night air. My mother leaned forward tentatively and then she took my breast in her hand and lifted it. She opened her mouth and plunged the nipple into it.

It was a strange sensation, so backward and naughty, to see my mother licking my nipple. Her mouth was wet and warm and I arched my back so that the nipple would dive deeper into her mouth. She looked up at me from there, her eyes glowing. Then she carefully moved to my other breast. While she did this, she carefully grabbed my pants and I help her slide them off of my hips. I lifted my butt off of the ground and in a second I was completely naked in front of my mother.

"I love you Ella, no one can ever come between a mother and a daughter," she said as she moved away from my breast. Then we kissed deeply, our tongues dancing and our spit flowing between each other's mouths. And then she broke the kiss. It had been so intense I felt a little bit light headed and I knew I had a stupid grin on my face. But when I opened my eyes she was gone. But I felt her soft blonde hair on my thighs.

I looked down and saw the crown of my mother's head between my legs and she was laid out flat on the floor, her breasts squished against my carpet. Her hair tickled me everywhere, including my hard, hot clit. Then I felt her tongue. I threw my arms backwards and flattened my palms on the floor. I had to keep from falling over, the pleasure was so intense.

She moved slowly and methodically. Her tongue raked up and down on my clitoris. I felt her nose buried in my little patch of pubic hair and my eyes rolled back in my head. She licked my clit mostly, but there were times where she would run her tongue along my slit, tasting my juices. Suddenly that same mysterious feeling I'd had with Tiffany was on me. I opened my mouth and a low moan came out. I shot my hands forward and grabbed my mother's head, and she kept licking. And then a wave of pleasure crashed onto the shores of my consciousness, covering everything in a heady foam, leaving me blank and oh so satisfied.

My mother's had rose out of my lap and her lips were glistening with saliva and my juices. Her eyes sparkled and I leaned forward and kissed her deeply, tasting my own juices and this thick saliva in my mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed back. I leaned back and we fell so that my mother was lying on top of me, our breasts mashed together. I could feel her bare nipples on my breasts and moaned.

"Was it nice honey?" she asked when we were settled on the floor, her on top of me.

"It was great," I replied.

"Better than...with Tiffany?" she asked and I smiled.

"A thousand times better," I said and she kissed me gently on the nose and held me close. And we lay there for a long time, the heat from our bodies keeping us warm. And we talked and we kissed and then, at last, we fell asleep on my floor holding each other.

Chapter 4: One Big Happy Family

I awoke the next morning tangled in my mother's legs. My room was cold but it smelled like sex. My mother was still asleep and I gently disentangled myself from her. I didn't wake her (I was getting good at that) and I walked over to the bathroom and got a shower. When I got out of the shower I saw that my mother had gotten up from my room. She'd even made the bed before leaving. My door was open and I almost closed it because I was naked and then realized how silly that thought was.

I walked over to my dresser and put on a pair of black panties and a black bra. When I was done I threw on a little pink dress that fell about hallways to my calves. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I felt great. I was just doing my hair when I heard the doorbell ring. I honestly didn't think anything of it. I heard my mother answer the door and I heard muffled talking.

Just as I was finishing up with my hair I heard my mother's voice suddenly get loud. I still couldn't understand what she was saying, but I could tell that she was very angry. In an instant I knew what was happening. Tiffany had finally showed up. I didn't bother finding shoes or getting jewelry, I just sprinted down the stairs.

My mother was standing by the front door with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a bathrobe that was synched tightly around her waist. Through the doorway I could see Tiffany. She was wearing a mini-skirt and a cut-off t-shirt exposing her smooth stomach and bellybutton. It was clearly the outfit she'd worn the night before and her eyes were a little red. She was stopping at my house on her walk of shame. I was about to be angry, but she just looked so pathetic. I felt bad for her.

My mother didn't suffer from the same weakness. She had her arms crossed in front of her chest and she was staring Tiffany down like she hoped that if she narrowed her eyelids enough laser beams would shoot out of her pupils and catch Tiffany on fire. I walked closer and could heard them talking.

"I don't care if you have a drinking problem. I don't think that is a mitigating factor do you? In fact it is worse! You should not promise...your daughter...something and then not do it. Do you realize how much it hurt her to wait for you?" My mother was saying and I was proud that she was my mother; she was taking care of me.

"No, I wasn't trying to make an excuse," Tiffany said. She put her hand on her head and I wondered if she had a headache from her hangover. She looked like she was sweating a little bit. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I could still heard them talking.

"What were you doing then?" My mother asked.

"I was explaining why it happened. I know that isn't an excuse for forgetting about Ella. I just... I have really been trying lately to get myself together. But it's so hard..."

"Is Ella not a good enough reason to keep you shit together?" my mother asked, "There are time when I don't want to work or I want to go get drunk. But I don't, because that girls love is more important that that. It feels better than that. If you don't feel the same way, then you don't deserve to come back into her life and pretend to be her mother."

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers